Alex & Alexa Ch. 03

Story Info
I fell hopelessly in love with the woman I was named after.
12.8k words
4.8
133.9k
257
56

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3- It Could Be No Other Way

When I woke the next morning, it was to the feel of my phone vibrating next to me. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs and fumbled for the device. I apparently had about eight thousand text messages and yawned will I opened the first...

"Nice boner, Thunky!" it read.

My eyes went wide and I looked down my body to notice that I did indeed have a huge erection. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to parse what the hell was going on. Who was messaging me about my hard-ons?

I froze and turned my head slightly to look over at the nearby nightstand where my laptop sat open, the Skype program still running. On my screen I could now see Alexa giggling furiously as she watched me. She was the one messaging me nonstop.

I sighed and sat up, memories of everything that had happened the day before flooding back to me. She was still smirking at me when I rose, no longer bothered by my total nudity in front of her. I walked over to the laptop, standing straight up and letting my erection dominate the screen. She laughed gaily and stood as well, centering her hips on the screen and showing me her shaved pussy. She spread her lips with her fingers, exposing her inner pink for me.

"Looking for somewhere to park that monster?" she teased over the microphone.

I responded by putting my hand around my rock-hard cock and beginning to stroke it. I heard her gasp slightly and then she began playing with herself, teasing her clit and snaking her fingers inside in response to my show.

I subtly found an old t-shirt and spread it over my laptop's keyboard while I continued to stroke myself, eyes fixed squarely on the impromptu show Alexa was now putting on. I couldn't quite see her breasts, but I knew one of her hands was playing with them, right above the top of the screen.

We pleasured ourselves for one another until I heard her moan and her squirming hips shuddered. I gasped and pumped my shaft furiously, beginning to orgasm. My cum spattered my laptop screen as I pointed the head right at her pussy. She moaned loudly as she came too, her free hand now gripping the edge of the dresser her laptop was perched on.

Finally drained, I sighed and sank to my knees, Alexa doing the same. She wiped a trembling hand across her face, her heavily-lidded eyes trying to focus. I used another old shirt and carefully cleared my screen, thankful for the micro-thin polymer layer I'd protected it with. With the screen clear, she smiled at me.

"Didn't expect that," she said breathily. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Thought taking you off-guard for once instead of the other way around might be fun," I replied, stroking my cock as I knelt, getting the last of the cum out of me and onto the now sticky shirt. "Mission accomplished?"

"Definitely," she said, nodding. "I was just expecting to tease you while we got up and got going. But that was an amazing way to start the day."

"What time is it, anyway?" I asked.

"About six-fifteen."

I blinked. "Why are you up at such an ungodly hour?"

She shrugged. "I didn't sleep that much, to be honest. You were sound asleep, which is your loss, because I got really horny during the night and put on quite a show, if only you'd been watching your laptop."

I sighed and shook my head, regretting missing the whole thing. I reached back and took my phone, looking at the screen. "Are all three billion of these messages from you?"

She giggled and twirled a finger in her beautiful golden hair. "Maybe. The first ones are all the pics I took yesterday, thought you might want them. The rest are from when I got... busy."

I chuckled. "I'll have a folder of reverence for them on my computer in no time." I flipped through the messages. "Hm, here's one from mom. Says they'll be there until about noon. They want us to meet them for lunch at some quaint old restaurant that is in a converted barn."

She looked pleased. "That's nearly six hours from now. Meet me in the kitchen. No clothes."

I nodded and closed my laptop, finally giving the poor thing a break. I finished cleaning off my cock and went upstairs completely naked and bringing only my cellphone in case the parents called suddenly.

I had just made it to the kitchen when Alexa came bouncing downstairs, gloriously naked. Beaming a megawatt smile like no one else I knew could, she strode up to me and threw herself into my arms, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply. I held her tight and returned the kiss with interest, thrilled to feel her body next to mine and thankful that I didn't immediately get hard at her touch.

Hands wandered and roamed, caressing and exploring as we kissed, tongues tangling, tasting one another's mouths. This was, hands down, the most thrilling and intoxicating thing I'd ever done. And I hadn't even fucked her.

Alexa moaned as she leaned herself back against the kitchen island, my body pressing into her. I could feel her still moist netherlips against my cock and we both shivered at the sensation. Our hips squirmed slightly as we expressed a mutual and taboo desire for one another.

She broke the kiss and looked up into my eyes, taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. I squeezed and massaged them, causing her to moan loudly, her head falling back, her voluminous golden hair cascading across the kitchen island. I brushed my thumbs over her nipples, causing her to shudder and gasp. I pinched them gently between my thumb and forefinger and she bit her lip, almost keening or whining in pleasure.

She hugged me again, trembling, her face buried in my shoulder.

"Okay... okay..." she murmured. "I've got to stop... or I won't be able to... oh God..."

Reluctantly I complied, but I knew exactly what she meant. There was a bridge we weren't prepared to cross and we had come real close, real quickly. We had explosive sexual chemistry, apparently, made all the more agonizing by the fact that she was my aunt. I released the hug and stood in front of her, looking down at her, my hands on her arms. My cock was still pressed to her pussy, but neither of us said anything about it.

She took a deep breath and exhaled heavily. "Wow... now that was a wake-up call. You sure know how to get me going."

I nodded. "Yeah. And you really bring out the beast in me."

She smiled. "I'm glad. You make me feel like a total nympho. It's just... we have to be careful, Alex. I-"

I placed a finger over her lips, smiling gently. "No need to say anything that neither of us wants to hear, Alexa."

She sighed again. "No sense ruining a moment with words, right? I'm getting addicted to our moments, mind."

I laughed and hugged her before grinning. "Isn't this a Kodak moment, the two of us standing buck naked in my parent's kitchen and making out?"

She nodded. "Damn right it is." She had her cellphone in hand instantly and snapped several pictures, showing our grinning faces with out bodies pressed together. She also took one of me motorboating her magnificent breasts and another of me nibbling at her peach-perfect ass cheeks. Of course, she knelt down and took several snaps of her face next to my cock, holding it up and almost touching her tongue to it. She took some shots straight down between us, showing my manhood nestled to her pussy.

For the last few pictures, though, she led me over to the long chesterfield in the living room. She asked me to take several pictures of her in various positions, some of them coy and many of them erotic. For one she spread her legs wide and pulled her pussylips apart, her coral-coloured inner pink visible.

She then had me kneel between her legs and take pictures of my cock resting on her pussy. She also filmed while I slid the shaft along her slippery lips, splitting them and pressing the head against her clit. Then she switched and laid me down before straddling me, pressing her glistening slit against my hardening cock. She slid back and forth along its growing length, the lips once again split around it as it pressed to my belly.

"Can you cum like this, Alex?" she asked, her voice trembling. "I can cum quickly like this."

I nodded and she began squirming back and forth on me eagerly, still filming. She rested the arm of the hand holding the camera on the back of the chesterfield, pointing down at our grinding pelvises. This allowed me to reach up and massage her breasts, causing her to shiver and moan, pressing her hips down on me even harder.

My cock was incredibly hard again by now as she rocked and ground on me. We were both breathing heavily, looking into one another's eyes. Bodies trembled as we moved faster and faster against one another until she arched her back and cried out. I groaned loudly and came again, splattering my stomach and chest with my cum. Alexa ground on me feverishly as she bathed my cock and entire groin in her sticky essence.

She eventually slowed down, trembling and sighing as she steadied herself. Smiling down at me tiredly, she whispered a 'thank you' to me and sat still. I could still feel my cock pulsing as it allowed the last of my cum to dribble out.

Once she was calm and composed, Alexa smirked down at the mess on my belly and chest, still somehow filming.

"Damn, you're the gift that never stops giving, aren't you?" she giggled. She swirled some of my cum up on her finger and put it in her mouth, sucking it off. She then did something I didn't expect and slid her body forward, her pussy moving along my stomach and smearing it all over her lips. She sighed in satisfaction at the feel of it, seemingly. Her hand came down and she used her fingers to smear my goo all over her peach blossom.

"Mmmm, don't worry," she said, smiling down at me angelically. "I've got one of those implants that are super-effective and I already know I can get them here too."

I nodded, actually somewhat relieved. I clasped her breasts again, giving them a gentle squeeze. She giggled and settled down onto me, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and she shifted her hips around until my cock sprang up beneath her, against her butt cheeks. It felt good to not have it in the way between us. We kissed and nibbled one another's lips for some time before she finally sat up, stretching her arms out and allowing me to see her glorious body. She beamed a smile down at me.

"We'd better get showered or we'll be stuck like this and need a super-solvent to get us apart. I don't relish trying to explain to my sister why my cunt is glued to my nephew's cock."

"That makes two of us," I chuckled, waiting for her to slide off me before rising myself. As I did, she knelt down in front of me, kissing my chest and stomach, sliding her tongue around the skin and licking the cum off me. I watched as she worked before she smiled up at me.

"I love cum," she said, wiping a strand away from her lip. "I'd hate to see it go to waste." She then tilted her head at my now limp cock. "May I?"

I nodded and she took my deflating shaft and kissed it almost reverently, then sliding her tongue along it, getting the cum off me. She massaged her fist up and down the length, pressing her thumb along the underside and squeezing the last of it out of me. She lapped it up with her tongue before looking up at me and winking.

Then she kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly took the length of my cock into her mouth, all the way down to the base. She held her mouth there for a moment, thrilled by my look of amazement before pulling back and kissing the head one last time.

"You look like no one's ever deep-throated you before," she said as she stood. "First time?"

"Yeah, actually," I replied. "Good job."

She giggled. "Well, even though your dick is still big when you're soft, it's even bigger when you're hard, that'd be the true challenge for a girl and where I assume everyone came up short."

Alexa now took my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom, smiling back at me as we walked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm orgasmed out at the moment," she said as we reached the bathroom. "That being said, if you are too then I think we can be trusted to shower together without losing control. You with me?"

I nodded. "Pretty sure if I tried to cum again I'd just shrivel into a pile of dust."

Alexa giggled again, a sound I'd never get tired of. "You're right, you do have a sense of humour. I'm glad. C'mon, let's wash one another off and make out in the shower."

Not surprisingly, her phone followed us in, once she assured me it was water and steam-resistant. Freaky European phones. She turned on the water for us and we stepped in together. We held one another close as the water cascaded down on us, looking into each other's eyes. The kiss we shared then was inevitable, an expression of an ever-deepening affection that neither of us could explain or ignore.

We began washing and lathering one another, giggling and having fun as we explored one another's bodies. I knelt and blew raspberries against her ass cheeks, causing her to squeal in surprise and squirm to get way, but I held her firm. She struggled and my slippery grip could not completely hold her and she turned around.

My mouth was now on her wet pussy. We both froze for the briefest of moments but I recovered and was determined to not let the moment become awkward.

Not for her. Not for Alexa.

I pushed my mouth against her and began planting gentle kisses all over her lips. She gasped and trembled, her hands coming to rest on my face. I kissed her long enough to make sure what had happened could never feel like an accident and then kissed my way up her body, past her stomach and her breasts, giving each one some loving, my tongue flicking against and swirling around her nipples. She hugged me to her until I reached her face and she kissed me again.

"Thank you..." she murmured. She then kissed her way down my body until she arrived at my cock, still thankfully limp. I leaned back against the wall as she cleaned me and then kissed up and down the shaft, massaging it gently with her hands.

When she stood again, we just held one another, saying nothing. It was only once the water began to run cold that I looked at her and suggested we get out. She nodded and I turned off the water while she clambered out, handing me a towel.

"It's not even eight o'clock," she remarked. 'What shall we do?"

I pondered that for a moment before going downstairs to retrieve my phone. I came back up and called mom while we stood in the bathroom. It wasn't long before mom picked up.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Did you lose your aunt?"

"No, mom, I didn't lose my aunt," I said testily, causing Alexa to giggle silently. I waved at her to shush while I tried to talk to my mother. "I'm pretty sure she's still asleep in her room. Probably still jet-lagged and culture shocked. You know these Euro types."

Alexa raised an eyebrow at my statement and then decided to make me pay for it. She began swaying back and forth in front of me, running her hands through her wet hair, smiling seductively at me. She was making it very difficult to concentrate.

"She seemed alright after we left?" mom asked. "You did keep her company, right?"

"Yes, yes," I muttered as Alexa turned around and wiggled her behind at me, moving backwards until her ass was squirming against my cock. "She was perfectly- she..."

"She was perfectly what, Keats?" mom said dryly. "Come on, use your words."

I sighed, trying to ignore Alexa as she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her hand and then in her mouth. Even though I was still limp, she held it steady and bobbed back and forth along its length, driving me to distraction. "She seemed to have a good time before she went to bed."

"Splendid. What did you do to keep her entertained?" mom asked, clearly not finished with her interrogation.

"I watched- we watched a monster movie and- unh! - I showed her how to play a few of my games."

"A true scholar and gentleman. And what has you so distracted?"

I took a deep breath as Alexa finally released my cock from her mouth and stood. I thought I was in the clear but then she clambered up onto the marble sink top and faced away from me on all fours. She reached under herself and spread her pussylips, displaying her insides to me again.

I just stared, dumbfounded.

"Alex? Alex!" mom snapped. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry," I said finally, trying to collect my thoughts while Alexa teased a single finger up and down her lips. I couldn't look away. "After your sister went to bed I stayed awake all night and played my games. I was on a roll and didn't want to stop."

Mom sighed. "Well, that's your problem. You still have to bring her to lunch at the red barn restaurant. So whether you stayed awake all night or not, be prepared to act bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, because you'll continue to be sociable. Questions?"

"I guess not," I muttered, still watching Alexa finger herself, enjoying torturing me. "I'm sure I'll find a way to manage."

"Good," mom said finally. "Dad and I will see you noonish."

"Okay," I said, nodded, giving no indication in my voice that mom was done with me. "Gotcha."

"You're so grandiloquent," she sighed. "Hanging up now."

"Uh-huh." I replied, subtly, not indicating that I was ending the call. As I finished hitting the 'End' button, my snaked my other hand forward and slid my index finger straight into Alexa's slippery pussy without warning...

She shuddered and then squealed in shocked before thrashing about and tumbled off the sink top. I was ready, however, in case she lost her composure and caught her before she crashed to the floor. I held her in my arms and smirked at her evilly. Her eyes were wider than dinner plates as she stared at me and her chest was heaving like a medieval bellows while she trembled in confusion.

"Holy shit..." she said finally, sucking in her breath to try and relax. "You... kusipää..."

"I think we're even now," I said cheerfully, still holding her. "Wouldn't you say?"

She rubbed her face with both hands and sighed. "I guess I had that coming, didn't I? Good job on not letting me know you'd ended the call."

I laughed and carried her to her bedroom, where I gently deposited her onto the bed. She flopped back on it, her legs over the side while she looked at the ceiling. I sat down next to her and caressed her stomach, trying to help her calm down after I shocked the hell out of her.

"So they're in no danger of coming back," I said. "They're determined to meet us for lunch now, which'd save them gas if nothing else. And they're still determined to believe that I'm doing nothing to keep you entertained or occupied."

This elicited a giggle from her. "If they only knew. So, shall we eat or what?"

"Lady's choice." I said simply. "I am nothing if not amenable."

She smiled. "Well, to be honest, after that rather active morning of exertion, I'm kind of tired. Why don't we snuggle up here in my bed and sleep together until it is time to get ready?"

I nodded. "That sounds wonderful, Alexa."

She smiled warmly and we crawled under the light coverlet, holding one another and kissing, expressing our newfound and very natural affection. Bodies tangled together, fitting like pieces of a loving puzzle, we drifted off, waiting for my alarm to indicate that duty was finally upon us.

***

My alarm began beeping and I sighed and stirred, feeling my lovely aunt do the same. Her body was still wrapped with mine and we pressed our lips together in another kiss of greeting. We hummed contentedly into one another's mouths, tongues tangling playfully. My cock seemed to have recovered from its earlier exhaustion because it was growing hard as her pussy pressed to it. Alexa giggled and reached down to caress it slowly with her hand, causing me to shiver.