Alex & Alexa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since there was not enough time to cook, mom was ordering in Moroccan again, not that any of us objected. Alexa offered to make fresh mint tea and other beverages, along with prepping for the coffee. I think as much as we'd been enjoying ourselves these past few days, she was looking forward to meeting more people.

And it made me smile.

***

We sat around in the living room, laughing and talking while we ate dessert. Eight guests had attended, including mom and dad's friends and associates, Mr and Mrs Stevenson. Some neighbours from down the street had joined us, along with a local alderman and his wife. We'd served almond pastries and perfumed oranges along with the mint tea. Alexa and mom excused themselves to begin heating the water for coffee.

I entertained everyone for several minutes by recalling an incident in the Linguistics department when dad suddenly pressed a button on the stereo remote and turned on our Arabic synth music. Everyone went quiet for a moment before mom came in with the Turkish coffee tray, serving piping hot and muddy coffee all around.

No sooner had she done this than Alexa swished and wiggled into the room, wearing her new belly dancing outfit.

I was really hoping my jaw didn't hit the floor.

She looked stunning. Her golden hair spilled down her back in lush waves and curls. The little headpiece she wore held a veil over her lower face, leaving her blue eyes shining. The top of the outfit deserved an award for containing her bust, accented by the see-thru fabrics I watched them buying. Her midriff and upper hips were bare, the only decoration being a thin golden chain around her waist and a large red jewel in her navel. The underwear was covered by more diaphanous material and her legs were encased in billowing layers of the same. Her feet were bare. Little bangles that jingled adorned her ankles, biceps and wrists.

She slinked and shimmied around the room to excited applause. We hadn't told anyone about the entertainment and they reacted with delight. I had to fight not to stare stupidly, barely noticing mom pouring coffee into my ornate cup. Hopefully no one else heard my heart pounding.

I couldn't believe how much her eyes danced with joy as she entertained us. Her movements were enchanting, with a seductive serpentine grace. I was thankful she didn't spend much time looking at me, because I'm fairly certain my expression would have given us away. She removed various gauze wraps from her body, garnering catcalls from the women as she snaked one around Mr Stevenson's neck and he blushed furiously while his wife laughed.

She seemed to give everyone a personal show for a few moments, dancing in front of them and thankfully mine wasn't special- she gyrated her hips and undulated her belly in front of me but that was all. I did my best to seem entertained without looking too rapt in the display. Alexa danced for several minutes and through at least three songs before bowing to much applause and sitting down to have coffee before it cooled off.

She was sitting beside mom and I had to look past dad and mom to see her as we sat around the circle. As much as I wanted to gawk at her, perhaps it was for the best that I had other things to look up. Dad had also been dutifully heating up the coals for hookah and we now brought these out, teaming people up to share them. Alexa got paired with me since everyone else had a spouse with them. She switched places with dad and settled down next to me, giving me an impish grin.

I let Alexa choose the flavour and she went with a papaya-mango-mint shisha from one of my favourite brands. Dad put the shisha in our bowl and then a coal on top. We waited expectantly and I took the initial draws to make sure it was ready. It was excellent and I passed her the hose.

I'm not kidding, watching her smoke hookah in that wonderful outfit, exhaling slowly and wreathing herself in tendrils of greyish-wish smoke was utterly transfixing. The light from the Moroccan lamps played over her divine body, sheathed in the silks and gauzes, glinting off her silvery bangles.

We continued talking with the music playing in the background. The room was thick with a myriad of flavoured clouds and contests began to see who could blow the biggest, thickets clouds. Alexa and I were beating everyone by a long shot until my father took a very deep inhale, filling that enormous chest of his and expelled an not a cloud but an entire weather front. I was amazed it didn't begin raining in the living room.

Mom and dad received their accolades gracefully for the victory while everyone laughed gaily. I shivered as Alexa leaned in against me while laughing at my father's antics. I felt her hand on my thigh, giving it a gentle caress and squeeze. I was thrilled we'd found a moment for some intimate contact.

Dad eventually replaced the coals and gave everyone new flavours as they'd requested. Mom then made everyone laugh and whistle when she took dad's face in her hands and shotgunned him, blowing smoke into his mouth. Mr and Mrs Stevenson followed suit, as did the alderman and his wife. Eventually everyone else had doen it and they all turned to look at Alexa and I.

Saying we blushed under the scrutiny would be a minor understatement. We both fidgeted, not knowing what to do. Finally she turned to look at me, her eyes betraying desire and fear.

"Alex, just... trust me, okay?" she said quietly.

I nodded.

"Okay, close your eyes," she instructed. "This'll be easier if you have your eyes closed."

I closed my eyes and waited patiently. She seemed to be working up her nerve.

"Open your mouth a little..." she said and I complied.

Oh God, she's going to shotgun me in front of all these people. In front of mom and dad! Holy shit...

I waited with my heart pounding in my chest as I heard her inhaling on the hose, the water in the hookah bubbling. I could sense her leaning in...

I felt something hard and round encase my lips and then there was an exhale and smoke blew into my mouth. The sensation of the hard object disrupted my concentration and I winced, coughing and sputtering uncontrollably. People around me were whooping with laughter.

I forced my eyes open even while I coughed and saw Alexa leaning in next to me, trying not to smirk as she held the cardboard toilet paper tube in her hand. People were still roaring with laughter as I fought to control the spasms in my thorax.

"You okay?" she asked innocently.

"Sort of," I hacked, expelling more smoke from my lungs. "That was unexpected."

"Funny, though," dad quipped, grinning. "You should have seen your face, sport."

"Harrrr," I grumped, taking the roll from Alexa and tossing it into the darkness. "Glad I amuse all of you."

We smoked more hookah and Alexa danced some more, keeping us entertained. She even gave me the neck scarf treatment, by way of an apology for my earlier discomfiture. It was well past 2 am when the guests finally left. We cleaned up the dessert and coffee debris and hookahs, but dad told me we could leave the rearranging of the living room for the following day. I was definitely thankful for this. Mom and Alexa said they were tired and going to bed. Dad followed mom shortly thereafter, leaving me to do some final straightening before heading downstairs.

Half an hour passed and I was lying on my bed thinking when my phone bipped at me. A message from Alexa asked me to activate Skype. I opened my laptop and smiled warmly when I saw her lovely face. She was still wearing her belly dancing outfit, as if she was reluctant to take it off.

"Hey," she said almost sheepishly. "You're not miffed at me, are you?"

"No, why would I be?" I replied, shrugging.

"Oh, because of the cardboard tube thing," she said, seeming relieved that I was not anonyed with her. "I was worried you were thinking that I'd done that to make you look silly or something."

"You kidding? I was terrified you were gonna have to shotgun me like everyone else. I'm glad you thought of that." I said. "Why the hell did you have a toilet paper tube handy, anyway?"

"Something my sister said in the car," she answered. "She mentioned she loves shotgunning Michael when they do hookah, and since we were having visitors, I thought it might set up a chain reaction."

"And since you and I were the only ones there without significant others, we'd get paired by default," I concluded. "Quick thinking on your part."

"Thanks," she said, smiling now. "But I'm wide awake and horny as hell because of the hookah and coffee and dancing for people. Any ideas what I can do about that?"

"I might have some ideas," I replied, smiling slyly. "How adventurous are you feeling?"

She raised and eyebrow. "I'm listening..."

***

"You sure this is safe?" she whispered to me as we snuck hand-in-hand through the backyard. It was pitch black out, the moon having been obscured by clouds. The only illumination was provided by the distant night lights that surrounded our fence.

"Not at all, that's the point," I replied quietly, pulling her along. "We wanted to do something risky, something even more dangerous than fucking in mom's office, I'd say this is it. Never let it be said you're the only one with a sense of daring-do."

"Fair enough," she agreed. "So what's the plan?"

"Simple, I take you on the grass and fuck you until we cum." I said.

"With your parents' right there, staring at us." Alexa said flatly, even as I brought her to the spot I'd chosen.

"Oh, you're just unhappy because I thought of it first," I sniffed. "Admit it."

"Well, maybe a little," she conceded. "But it's a big risk."

"Isn't that what we wanted? The thrill of living dangerous and expressing our taboo desires while on the razor's edge of discovery?"

"Yes, but... Alex, what happens if we get caught?" she asked hesitantly.

I was silent for a moment as I stopped and stared at her. "Well... I hope I can run faster than my mom."

She smirked and giggled. "I guess we do need to be faster than your parents."

"Oh, no," I said, correcting her. "I just need to be faster than you. If they come after us with cleavers, I'm tripping your sexy ass."

She fell against me, trying to contain her laughter. I held her tight, marvelling in how she felt against me, still clad in her belly dancer garb. Was I really going to get to make love to this goddess in this outfit?

I pulled her to me and our lips met, kissing hungrily. I could already feel my ardour building while we made out, tongues tangling and snaking inside one another's mouths. My hands wandered and caressed, loving the feel of her body within the layers of silk and gauze. Alexa slowly undressed me, leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"You know what the best part of this outfit is?" she asked quietly. "The material of the underwear part is very elastic, I can just pull it aside to let you into me and fuck me. I can keep the outfit on, my darling."

The notion sent a thrill through my body and she moaned in response. We grappled onto one another eagerly and she began to kiss her way down my naked body, nibbling and nipping at my skin. She finally arrived at my cock and took it into her mouth, bobbing slowly back and forth, determined to defy the danger of our surroundings and take her time. She hummed around my shaft, making me shudder at the exquisite vibrations.

"So..." she said, taking her mouth off my johnson and looking up at my but continuing to stroke her hand up and down its length with a gentle twisting motion. "When we do this, Alex, when we fuck... should we face your parents' windows or face away from them?"

I thought about that for a moment. "Away," I said finally. "That way if they wake up and look out their window, I won't see the assassin's bullet coming."

"You're too funny..." she giggled before going back to sucking on my cock.

In spite of our surroundings, which included not only my parents' room facing us but also a university dorm facility next door, I was getting incredibly excited. Or maybe it was because of those surroundings, although it was hard to imagine Alexa not arousing me just about anywhere we might have chosen to fuck.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned around my cock, one hand following her mouth stroking up and down the shaft while the other gently fondled my sac. My hard-on was enormous and throbbing in no time flat and she finally smiled up at me and winked.

"I'm already wetter than Lake Superior, I think you should just fuck me, Alex," she said softly. "I really want you to take me."

I nodded and waited while she turned away from me and got on all fours, pulling the gauze that covered her lower legs above her knees to protect him. She had, thankfully, removed all of her jingling bangles as well. One of these days I'd have to fuck her while she wore them.

"Alright, Alex," she cooed in a quiet voice that belied her eagerness. She looked back at me and wiggled her behind. "Give it to me straight, doctor, I can take it."

"Your wish is my command." I breathed, kneeling behind her. I caressed her ass cheeks gently, causing her to purr and squirm. She reached under and pulled the now-sticky material of the panties or undergarment aside, exposing her moist pussy to me. I took gentle hold of her hips and pressed my throbbing cockhead against the pliant lips.

"Yessssss..." she murmured languidly as I slid inside her in one slow stroke. "Oh, Alex, what you do to me..."

I held her for a few moments, just enjoying the feel of being inside her while I marveled at her lovely form in the dim light. Slowly I began moving back and forth, feeling her squeeze me as she sighed in pleasure. Tracing my fingers over her creamy skin and the silken material of her outfit enthralled me, heightened by the near-darkness we were in.

She pushed back against me as I slid in and squeezed me as I pulled out, the two of us finding an wonderful, slow rhythm to make love at. One of my hands trailed up her back and wrapped in her lustrous golden hair, causing her to bite her lip as she fought off a loud moan.

"Gnnnnn, you cheeky bastard," she breathed. "You trying to get us caught?"

We writhed and ground slowly against one another, lost in a world of sensation no bigger than the two of us. At this point, I'm pretty sure my parents could have been staring right at us and I wouldn't have cared. All that mattered was Alexa and pleasuring her. Nothing else existed.

"May I sit in your lap, Alex?" she asked, almost panting. "I want to look into your eyes when we cum..."

I nodded and paused in fucking her, letting Alexa pull herself off my cock and I sat down on the cool grass, facing her. She clambered into my lap and settled down, pulling aside the panties again and hissing as she sank onto me. I held her tight, still somehow stunned by how good she felt, like nothing I could have imagined.

She put her head on my shoulder and held still for several seconds while she adjusted to our new position. The the moon came out from behind the clouds, casting a silvery light over us. She now looked up and stared deeply into my eyes, her own shining like sapphires. There was something in the way she looked at me that made me want this moment to never end. If this was Heaven, it was more than I could have hoped for.

Slowly she began to move up and down on me, her arms around my shoulders while my hands rested on her lower back and caressed her waist. Our eyes were locked and we never looked away from one another. We said nothing, we just gazed into one another's timeless eyes.

My hands slowly wandered up and began squeezing and playing with her breasts, reaching under the fabric that contained them. She bit her lip and sighed as my fingers pinched her nipples gently. Her own fingers caressed my neck and played with my hair while she squirmed up and down slowly on my pulsing cock.

Our bodies grew warm as we writhed, fingers pressing into skin or squeezing more firmly as the tempo picked up. Our breathing grew heavier but our eyes remained locked. She squeezed me as she rode my cock, her face getting closer to mine with each passing second.

Finally we both shuddered and sighed as loudly as we dared, crushing ourselves together. I remember to keep looking into her eyes as I cum, the two of us looking deep into one another's souls at that singular moment of truth were nothing can be hidden. I could feel her pussy contracting and clenching around my shaft as I pumped my cum inside her, my body trembling in relief. I could feel her sticky juices on my thighs.

We looked at one another for several more seconds as we let the mutual orgasm subside, saying nothing. Then she leaned in and we kissed deeply and lovingly, a perfect denoument to our dangerous clandestine meeting. I don't know how long we kissed or held one another, nor do I exactly remember going back inside the house and parting ways, but later in bed, lying in the dark, all I could think about was how I wished nothing would ever interfere with the bliss my aunt and I shared.

***

I woke up to my phone buzzing insistently. I flopped my arm around, trying to find it for several seconds before it went silent. I shrugged and began drifting off when the infernal buzzing started up again. Grumbling, I found the device and thunked it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Alex," my dad said in a very even tone. "Are you awake?"

"Sort of, now, I guess..." I mumbled.

"Listen to me," he said, his voice brooking no argument. "Wake up and listen. There's been an accident. Your mom and Allie were in her car when someone t-boned them. Your mom's fine and she's here with me, but Allie's in the hospital. Can you get down to Sunnybrook as quickly as possible?"

***

To be continued...