Alex & Alexa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several members of Freja's family expressed an interest in Alexa as a mate, now that she was back on the market, and when she made it abundantly clear that she was not available, many of the women began inquiring about me.

"You should consider it, Alex," Freja teased. "Danish families can be fun!"

The mingling was likely to continue, but we were taking up a great deal of the room inside the terminal, so mom announced that we should head out to meet Jeanie's family. Vehicles had been rented, hotel rooms reserved, and they followed us out. Dad and I led the way, since mom, Alexa and Freja were the center of attention.

"That was strange." I mused as I walked with him at the head of the pack.

"Get used to it where Gordons and Blackwells are concerned, boyo," he said cheerfully. "They attract a weird crowd."

"So, all of Denmark is weird, then?" I posited.

"Aqua."

"Right, right," I muttered. "They sure like mom and Alexa."

"They're happy to see Alli again, rightfully, and your mom represents a missing piece of a puzzle for them. Your aunt told us one night exactly how close they were to Freja's family when they lived in Denmark. I guess we'll be treating them like an extension of our clan now."

"D'you think they'll like Jeanie?" I asked.

"She's a likeable girl, Alex," dad replied. "Good-hearted and well-meaning like few people are. To be honest, it was kind of a curse for her to be born wealthy, because she can't just be a normal girl. It's gotten in the way of her happiness. Yes, she's dumber than a bag of hammers, but Freja doesn't care. I don't think Freja really cares about the money, either."

"So you think they're a good match."

He considered. "I think they'll beat the odds, yes. And I'm happy for them. They're luckier in that sense that you'll be."

I tilted my head as I looked at him.

"Something I realized a long time ago, when I fell in love with your mother," he explained. "And the same will apply to you. If you ever take any piece of advice I ever give you concerning marriage, Alex, it's this- marry someone who is your intellectual equal."

"Like you and mom."

He nodded. "Your mother is every bit my equal, no question, she's just not as overtly bombastic. I may have hoped to marry her, but she decided to marry me. And it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Except possibly you, of course."

"That's me, everyone's favourite afterthought." I laughed.

***

I'll give her credit, Jeanie was a big hit with the Kjaer clan. She was genial and courteous, even if it was obvious that she didn't have a lot going on upstairs. She was constantly getting names wrong or mixed up, but no one was offended and the laughter wasn't derisive. It was good to see her getting along with people who weren't after her for sex or money.

Her parents, who I was now meeting for the first time as well, were stand-offish initially. The Kjaers seemed to not notice the derisive tone Jeanie's parents were taking with them, almost as if their disdain for peasants could be barely be contained.

But then mom took them aside. They weren't gone more than ten minutes, and when they returned, their attitudes had changed entirely. They were every bit as genial and welcoming and pleasant as their daughter, almost feverishly so.

"Okay, how the Hell did you manage that?" Alexa asked as we stood nearby with my mom and dad, watching the new dynamic.

"Simple," mom said somewhat sternly. "I spoke in the language they understand, money. I let them know that you and I were Blackwells, a family that could buy theirs about ten times over, and that if they didn't start treating Freja's family with respect, we would buy them. And I'd adopt their daughter and make sure she couldn't even remember their names two weeks from now."

Alexa giggled. "Nice bluff, seeing as how you and I aren't heirs to the Gordon or Blackwell fortunes."

"No, but we could be if we wanted to be," mom pointed out. "Don't forget, darling, at the end of the day, you and I are the crowning achievements of both those families. What we say would be law, if we chose to assert ourselves, just like mom could have."

"Never really considered it, because I've never really dealt with them." Alexa admitted. "I guess you guys are getting to know my Kjaer family and I've got to learn about the Blackwells and Gordons. And the De Bournes, of course."

"Of course." dad said, nodding.

"I don't need to become a business magnate or anything now, do I?" Alexa asked, making a wry face. "I mean, I like drinking whiskey and I like using software, but I don't want to focus on them."

"No, it won't come to that," mom said dismissively. "You're perfect the way you are."

We'd actually nabbed some facilities at the university for this big get-together, courtesy of mom and dad, so that Jeanie's parents didn't feel put-upon for having to rent a hall. The university had even agreed to let the reception be held on the grounds, while the wedding would be held in the nearby botanical gardens. Dad arranged all of this, as long as everyone promised no Aqua would be played at any point during the reception. You take victories where you can get them, I guess.

Catered food arrived, much to my surprise, but when it turned out that Jeanie's parents had ordered it on the fly and I remembered mom's threat, it all made sense to me. Dad and I corralled the Kjaer men into helping us set up tables and chairs for everyone, which they did readily. I kept working steadily while dad had to stop on a regular basis to hear stories about Danish men of impressive size and strength. Pretty sure I got the better end of the deal.

Mom, dad, Alexa and I mostly sat and watched while Jeanie's family and Freja's began getting to know one another and make arrangements. The Kjaers promised they weren't moving here en masse, while Jeanie promised to continue her education, in whatever field would have her. Mom and dad, as the power brokers for this whole thing, simply made sure that everything kept on track. A Lutheran minister was found to do the ceremony through the university's faculty of religious studies.

"I can't decide if this is gonna be a big thing or a small thing." I mused as I watched the proceedings. "Yeah, there's thirty weird Danish people here, but only Jeanie and her parents on the other side."

"Jeanie's whole family will be there," mom said, nodding. "And I've invited the Blackwells and Gordons, at least the ones nearby. It's a great way for them to meet Alexa, but more to the point, it'll really make this a dream-come-true wedding for Jeanie."

"You really have a soft spot for her, don't you?" Alexa said, putting her hand on mom's forearm and giving it a squeeze. Her eyes were shining.

"It's hard not to," mom replied. "She's a sweet girl, genuinely nice and well-meaning. She spent most of her life terrified that she'd be alone, emotionally if not physically, that people would only ever want her for money or sex. Making sure this happens for her is the least you can do for someone who's so nice."

"As long as you don't have to talk to her," Alexa giggled, looking at my dad. "What was it you said once about conversing with her?"

Dad shrugged. "Talking to Jeanie is like masturbating with a cheese grater- slightly amusing, but mostly just painful."

"The things that come out of your mouth, mister..." mom sighed, shaking her head.

"Freja's rather smart, so this should be interesting," Alexa added. "But you can't choose where the heart leads you."

"No argument there." mom muttered.

"I'm glad Jeanie said she'll continue her education," I said, diverting the conversation. "But do we even have graduate programs to become a paperweight or a speedbump?"

Their laughter was drowned out by the general merriment of the festivities around us.

***

Jeanie's parents had gone home for the night, leaving their daughter in our care. We ended up at the hotel room of Freja's parents, which just happened to be in the same one their daughter was staying at. Freja told them quite bluntly she had no intention of being quiet at night just because her parents were nearby, to which her dad replied that some things never changed.

People seemed to have divided up into little groups to talk at this point- dad, mom and Freja were sitting with her parents, mostly getting to know one another. Mom's eyes were often glistening with tears as she listened to them talk about Miranda, my grandmother, and how much she and Alexa meant to them.

Alexa had been stolen by the young children, who had apparently missed her horribly. Alexa, inhumanly flexible creature that she is, had her feet hooked behind and over her shoulders, and was walking around the room on her hands, making growling noises as she chased them. The kids were squealing in delight and they stampeded around, ignored by everyone else. That left me sitting in a corner with Jeanie, occupying two comfy chairs.

"D'you really think it's gonna be okay?" she asked in a quiet voice as she watched. "I mean... I'm getting married. I'm scared, Alex."

"I would be worried if you weren't," I said easily, looking at her. "It's only natural to be scared, Jeanie. But I'll be honest, you got really lucky. I don't mean that you're lucky because you're marrying up, what I mean is that you're lucky someone like Freja literally just dropped into your life. And she's lucky too."

"I guess," she murmured, looking at everyone. "I could've fallen in love with Alexa, because, well, who wouldn't, right? And Freja wrestled with her feelings over Alexa for years, knowing that they couldn't ever truly be together. She may've wanted it, but she knew she wasn't the right person for Alexa."

"They're best friends, no doubt, but that doesn't mean they're in love," I agreed. "I'll tell you what my mom and dad said about you and Freja, and I'll be honest- true love comes around probably only once, if you're lucky. Maybe Freja's smarter than you, Jeanie, but she also doesn't care. You've got a whole world of love to offer her, so don't squander it. I'm pretty sure Alexa will tell her them same thing."

"Sorta seems unfair, Fre and me getting married just like that, while you and Alexa can't even be found out," she said, a note of regret in your voice. "You're a perfect couple, just like the profs. I wish I knew how to help you, but there I days I don't even get your name right. I only remember Alexa's because she spelled it out in my cunt about two hundred times with her tongue."

"I don't need you to remember my name that badly," I chuckled. "But for what it's worth, we're all in your corner, and we're all very happy for you."

"Thanks," she said, smiling at me warmly. "That means more to me than you'll ever know."

She went back to looking at the proceedings around the room. I couldn't tell if she was actually paying attention or had just spaced out. Probably two minutes had passed before she blinked and looked back at me. "This may be a strange question, but, um... after Fre and I tie the knot, d'you think that... y'know, you, Alexa and us can still, well, have fun?"

I ignored her grammar and nodded. "You are absolutely welcome to with Alexa if she's okay with it."

"What about you?"

"If Alexa's involved, then yes," I said. "I would be happy to, you girls are the best sex I've ever had."

"That makes me happy," she said, beaming. "Life's changing so much, I don't want all the little joys in life to suddenly go away."

"I somehow doubt that marrying Freja means spontaneous sex is no longer an option for you." I pointed out.

"Oh, I know that," Jeanie agreed. "We've talked about a committed marriage that is still open, we decided that we'll simply share anyone we're going to fuck."

"Sounds perfect for you both." I said, grinning. "I'm happy to be a part of it."

"Well, you're kinda the go-to dick now, with your dad out of the picture," she admitted, making my skin almost crawl. "Not that I'm complaining, you're really good at what you do."

"Just don't let it get around," I said somewhat uneasily, with my mom and dad sitting not too far away, even though they were deeply engaged in conversation. "They know you two fuck Alexa, trying to explain how I fit in would ruin everything."

"Oh, that's true," she said, as if that hadn't been apparent already. "My lips are sealed. You sure the secret's safe with Fre's family? She said they know."

"I sure hope it is..." I sighed, watching my aunt waddle around the room on her hands, chasing the children.

***

We'd returned home. It had been a long day, so my parents had gone up to bed, with Alexa yawning and doing the same. She waited until after my parents had drifted off and then came down to the basement to see me. She melted into my arms and we kissed deeply, moaning in relief at finally being together. Our naked bodies pressed and she caressed me lovingly as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I've wanted you all day," she whispered through the kiss. "All day, I've been wet for you, Alex. Desperate for you. Even while I was having fun with Freja's family, who I've missed so damn much, there was always this deep yearning to just be with you, to have you inside me, to make love to you."

I rolled her onto her back and undulated my hips against her. She squirmed her gooey pussy against me until my cock was throbbing and hard, at which point I slid it deep inside her. She sighed in pleasure, her eyes shining with love as she looked up into my face.

"And welcome to my happy place," she cooed, her hands caressing up and down my back now as she pumped against me slowly. "I love you so much, Alex."

"I love you too," I whispered, meaning it with all my heart and soul. "I've been wanting you all day as well."

We stopped talking and continued to make love, words becoming unnecessary. She held me close as I slid my cock back and forth inside her and we kissed deeply and lovingly. She squeezed her pussy around me, making me shudder in pleasure. We kept the lovemaking slow and sensual, not at all eager to cum any time soon, but simply to be lost in one another. These moments between us were far too few, and we were desperately in love.

She sighed loudly, crushing herself against me as she came, her womanhood clenching and fluttering around me. I made her cum two more times before she smirked at me and poked my nose.

"You take such good care of me," she purred. "How about you take good care of my ass now?"

I nodded and pulled out of her. She felt no need to switch positions and simply tilted her hips up, exposing her puckered knot to me. Still slippery with her cum, my cockhead pressed against the little ring and popped through, making us both shiver. She moaned softly as I pushed myself deep inside her, finally bottoming out and holding myself there.

"Mmmmmmmm," she sighed, her eyes closed while she reveled in the feel of me. "I'll never get tired of this..."

I rocked back and forth on top of her, rolling her hips slightly while she churned and squeezed me with her ass. Her arms were hooked around my neck and she clamped her legs around my waist, pulling me in even deeper. We kissed feverishly, one of my arms propping me over her while the other squeezed and groped her breasts. The feel of her incredible body beneath me, the unreal delight of making lover to her... how could I ever give this up?

Why must I?

Alexa was panting beneath me and bucking her hips rhythmically, flexing her ass around my throbbing tool. She pressed her forehead to mine, gripping me tight. My thrusts were strong and steady, bringing us both closer to the bliss we now sought- a mutual ecstasy that we could not do without.

"Yes, Alex..." she whispered, her fingers caressing my neck. "Cum in me, my beautiful husband. Cum in your loving wife..."

Her words sent my heart soaring and I pushed down deeper inside her, making her gasp. She pressed her mouth to mine and kissed me feverishly, using her legs around my waist to pull her hips off the bed and crush herself to me, straining. I pushed down into her with all my might, my body shaking with effort before the dam burst- we moaned into one another's mouths as we came together, my pearly essence flooding deep inside her ass. We writhed, bucked and churned together, lost in rapture. The tingling fire of orgasm blossomed through me, touching ever fibre of my being.

She collapsed onto the bed and I went with her, both of us panting in exquisite exhaustion. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her and the beat of her heart around me. My eyes were closed, the darkness punctuated with unreal scintillating colours and a deep bliss. I don't know how long we were holding one another, just that this moment never needed to end.

Alexa finally sighed in contentment and found her voice. "Love me?"

"I gots no other way to be." I replied, smiling and rubbing my nose against hers.

"Let me stay with you tonight, Alex," she whispered, caressing my face. "My door upstairs is closed, Mike and Karen will just assume I'm sleeping in after a long day. I already told Freja and Jeanie to let me contact them and not the other way around, so they won't message me. Your parents won't come down here, will they?"

I shook my head. "They never have. That one night my dad called down and turned on the lights was as close as it's ever gotten. They respect my privacy, especially since they know I sleep in the buff."

She giggled. "That's one of the principle reasons that I like to come and bother you in the mornings. May I stay with you tonight, then?"

"I'd love that more than anything," I said with complete honesty. "If you never left my side again, I'd be the happiest man to ever live."

She kissed me again and then allowed me to pull gently out of her ass. We took turns using the bathroom and then cuddled close, arms wrapped around one another. We kissed and whispered words of love before drifting off to sleep, both of us dreaming about a future we knew could never be.

***

I was yawning and scratching as I stumbled upstairs, clad in boxer shorts and a t-shirt with a Clan Wolf logo on it. The kitchen and dining room smelled of strong coffee, bacon, eggs and toast. Sure enough, dad was sitting at the table, reading a paper while mom was shovelling a few kilotons of eggs onto a large plate.

"Good morning, Cinderfella," dad said cheerfully, looking over at me. "Nice to see yesterday's insanity didn't wipe you out completely."

"I got off lucky," I said, shrugging. "All I really had to do was talk to Jeanie for a few, literally a no-brainer. At least I didn't spend two hours walking around on my hands with my knees latched beside my ears."

"Good Lord, that girl is unreal," mom muttered, pushing a few pigs' worth of bacon onto dad's plate. "She belongs in Cirque Du Soleil with that flexibility."

"I wonder if we could turn that into a sex position..." dad mused as he put down the paper and reached for the Tabasco sauce for his eggs.

"Dear!" mom exclaimed, shooting him a look while I scowled and clamped my hands over my ears. "It's too early to troll your son like that."

"If we don't talk to our son about circus freak sex, who will?" dad laughed, making mom roll her eyes and sit down, resigned to my mental corruption. "But Alex is right, I'm sure Alli is completely dragged out after all that activity. She's still sound asleep up there, her door is shut tight."

"Well, even if she weren't exhausted, she sleeps in the buff, so the closed-door thing is a courtesy," mom pointed out. "She must really be zonked, though. Even the coffee isn't waking her up, and this is her favourite roast."

"She messaged me last night before she crashed," I said as I poured a cup of coffee for myself. "Told me that she would get up eventually and that she told Fric and Frac to let her sleep, that she'd call them. She gave me a heads-up in case they decided to bug me by proxy."