Alex and Emma Pt. 01

Story Info
Move over vanilla dating apps.
2.6k words
4.48
38.9k
47

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one runs the gamut when it comes to true BDSM. Consider yourself warned. And remember your safeword. It's going to be a wild ride!

Special thanks to the real Alex for helping me with a male perspective.

Stay kinky,

SSW

***

===========================

PART 1: MOVE OVER VANILLA DATING APPS

===========================

The first time I saw Alex was on a dating-type app for fans of kinky predilections, including sex.

He had one corner of his mouth cocked and thick-styled blond hair, both of which surely drew in the ladies. But it was eyes the color of a stormy ocean that captivated me. They projected control. Commanded submission. I stared at them, trying to determine if they were really blue, gray, or something else entirely.

When I perused his profile, I noticed he was a college student looking for a play partner, and his age put me at cougar status. Under fetishes, he'd merely listed BDSM. No specifics had been defined, though he had listed his role as a Dom. Which was a bit of a relief that he didn't consider himself a Master. While not impossible that he could have achieved the expected experience to fit the role, at his age, it would have raised red flags that he was probably full of himself.

Delicious shivers raced down my back to between my legs the longer I locked eyes with his photo on my iPhone. Good Lord, if they had that effect on me now, I'd be putty in his hands if we were in person. Kneeling at his feet.

But the age thing kept coming to the forefront of my mind. I was older by twenty years and more experienced in the scene. I'd had several Dominant partners in the time I'd been involved in the lifestyle, and they'd always been the same age or several years older than me. Yet here I was, alone. Again.

Maybe it was time to try younger. Just as long as he didn't want to call me "Mommy."

I hesitated a moment longer then swiped right and thought nothing more of it.

###

A week later, just before Valentine's Day, I received a private message from Alex inviting me to Skype the following night. It included an mp3 recording labeled "Bedtime Roleplay" and instructions that if I agreed to meet him online, I should listen to the attachment—act it out—beforehand. It was the strangest request for a first date I'd ever had. If you could even call it a date.

I was more comfortable writing Emails. Taking the time to think about what I wanted to say. Though I could do the same with chatrooms, they had made me skittish after a bad brush with a guy online a year ago who wouldn't stop sending me nude photos even though I'd politely rejected his advances. I'd tried to block him, but he kept creating new profiles. In the end, I had to delete the program to stop his harassments. I hadn't been back on one since. I hadn't been with a partner in as much time, either.

But I told myself I'd give it a go again. I had to. Especially if I had any desire to be Alex's submissive. I'd have to trust him...to take directions from him. Starting with something small and trivial like using online chatting was easy. He wanted to use it. He wanted me to use it. So I would.

Late Thursday night, I set up a Skype account. And then I was staring at the request to add Alex as a contact. I told myself it was just a casual chat between two consenting adults. He couldn't see me live. I couldn't see him. While he had my photo from the dating app, the only contact info he had was my Email address. If I felt there were any red flags, I could simply disappear back into cyberspace.

Yet, I still hovered the mouse over the button to accept. After another minute, I clicked.

There was no going back now...

===

Alex: Hi, Emma. Looks like you got in okay.

Emma: Yeah, thanks. Sorry it took so long. I had to download the program. It's nice to meet you, Alex.

Alex: You, too. Did you have a good day?

Emma: I had to reject a client. That's never fun. But otherwise, it was good. How were your classes?

Alex: Sorry to hear that. They're so-so. Kinda slow. I'm on a big project, and we're at a standstill with our research.

Emma: When is it due?

Alex: A couple of months still.

Emma: Plenty of time.

Alex: Yep. And I have work in other classes that keep me busy.

(I started to ask him what his project was about when another text appeared on the screen.)

Alex: Emma, honey, you don't really want to talk about my day at school, do you? There are so many other interesting things to discuss.

(I had never been a shallow person, conversing about banal activities just to put on airs that I was interested when I wasn't. Although tonight, I admit, my mind was having difficulty staying focused because I was also thinking about the inevitable. Or what I hoped the inevitable would be.)

Emma: I don't mind. Honestly. Are you not used to discussing your day with others?

Alex: LOL No, I'm not. But only because I don't have a roommate, and I'm not prone to talking to the walls. I'm honored, though, that you care. Are you nervous? Don't be.

Emma: No, I'm fine.

(Because I really was.)

Alex: Good. Can I be honest, too?

Emma: Absolutely. Please.

Alex: I am interested in you, too. I wouldn't have reached out if I wasn't. But we both know we're not here to shoot the shit about work or school. Right?

Emma: Well, right.

(I laughed loudly, startling my cat who jumped up and ran out of the room. I liked this guy. A lot. Damn. Our age difference was no longer of any significance. I was on autopilot, shifting my thoughts and actions into submission mode, merely because he was a Dominant. He wasn't my Dominant yet, but my body didn't care. No matter how long I'd been doing this, meeting someone new who had the potential to control me—if even for a short time—was always arousing in and of itself. But as confident as I was with my own self, with that came a tiny bit of trepidation that I wouldn't please him. That he wouldn't please me, either, because I didn't know the extent of his experience. Which was probably why I was still typing clipped phrases. If there was anything I could attempt to control at the moment, I needed to least appear calm and collected, even if I wasn't.)

Alex: I don't intend for this to be the way we carry on our conversations. Using Skype and Email. I think it just helps to break the ice a little before we meet face-to-face. When, not if, Emma.

(Shivers made my shoulders shake, and I moaned softly.)

Emma: Thanks. I appreciate the consideration.

Alex: Of course. So... Your profile says you like bondage. Tell me, what's your preference? Any experience with rope?

(I smiled. He knew what he wanted and took the initiative to pursue it. I craved that. Respected it.)

Emma: Just the light stuff. Feet. Hands. Mostly being unable to resist my partner's sweet torture.

Alex: Mmm There's plenty I've done that's like that...and so many I want to experiment with.

(It was as good a time as any to put it out there what I was used to. At least on a general level.)

Emma: My previous partners had fetishes other than bondage. Orgasm control and denial was a big one. One really liked my feet. Another was into sapiosexuality, which made for some interesting conversations but not much else. I'm open to try new things. Expand my kinky horizons.

Alex: Nice. Can I send you photos? Not of my own work but of those ties I've done?

Emma: Sure. Either here or Email is fine.

Alex: Mmm I'll send here.

(I licked my lips while I studied the four pictures that showed up on my screen in succession, all of them mostly naked women in various positions with multi-colored rope restricting the model in some way.)

Emma: The hogtie is interesting. I'd be happy to try the last one sometime. The chest harness?

Alex: I'd love to see you bent over and roped up in any of them. Mmm hmm Though, the spread eagle is a huge favorite of mine.

(I closed my eyes for a second, my breaths getting shorter.)

Emma: I've seen that one a lot.

Alex: It's a classic. I also love chair ties. I've used some inventive ones to tease beautifully.

Emma: That sounds very exciting.

Alex: I can't wait to get you bound every single way with me in charge. Do you know that your picture makes me so fucking hard?

(My cheeks burned, and I found it difficult to swallow. Before I could think of how to respond, the little dots appeared on the screen, indicating that he was typing.)

Alex: What part do you like best when it comes to submission?

(I had to retype my response three times to fix typos. Focus. Damnit. Focus.)

Emma: Being told what to do.

Alex: Mmm I can imagine. When I told you to strip in the roleplay, did you strip in real life?

(Shit. Shit. Shit. Would he know if I lied? Hell, I'd probably mess up and let it slip by accident later. No reason to risk it. It's not like he could punish me here online for disobedience.)

Emma: No, I admit I did not strip. I was already cuddled in bed, and it was freezing in here. I didn't want to get up to turn up the heat.

Alex: Lol Poor thing.

Emma: But I did the rest.

Alex: Including the last part?

(I groaned softly, remembering.)

Emma: Yes. I took a banana into the bathroom this morning and played with it in the mirror, pretending to suck it. I thought of it as your cock. Didn't go too deep, though, in case it broke off and I choked. LOL

Alex: Mmm You naughty little thing. Do you own any toys at home? I want you playing with those and imagining my cock when we're not together.

(Oh, boy. I needed to go shopping. My previous Doms always wanted to use their toys. I wasn't allowed to have my own for fear that I might disobey and use them to have an orgasm with one when I wasn't supposed to. Not that it wasn't possible with just fingers... After breaking up with my last partner, I had gotten a vibe. It just didn't...well...vibe any more.)

Emma: Uh...yes. I have a vibrator. But it's broken. I got a little rough once, and it doesn't turn on anymore. Haven't gotten around to replacing it. It works for what I need to use it for, though.

Alex: And you use it for getting off to the idea of being bound and broken.

(I noted that he wasn't asking. He could tell. Great. We'd not even met in person and he was already reading me so well.)

Alex: Mmm What does it look like? I can just see you sucking it down, imagining it as my cock.

(I laughed.)

Emma: It's a purple, translucent Doc Johnson Lucid Dream. Doesn't do well for sucking, though. It's hard and curved for the G-spot.

Alex: How do you like it?

Emma: I love it. Easy to hang onto while thrusting.

Alex: Mmm Then I hope when it slams into you, you're imagining my cock deep inside you.

(I squirmed, my pussy clenching at just the thought.)

Emma: I'll remember that.

Alex: Sir. Say it.

Emma: Yes, Sir. I'll remember that.

Alex: Good girl. And what should I call you? What pet name do you prefer?

(My cheeks heated more, and I smiled, looking away from the screen even though he couldn't see. Then I typed the two short words my favorite Dominant had called me. He had been a foot taller and towered over me, especially when I was down at his feet.)

Emma: Little One

Alex: Mmm I love that. I want you screaming my name out whenever you come, Little One.

Emma: Yes, Sir.

(Neither one of us typed for a few minutes. I'd learned early on that the Dominant led the conversation unless I was asked to share my thoughts and opinions or speak freely. So far, Alex was following the same M.O. But we hadn't actually discussed partnering up yet, and this wasn't in a scene. I was going to ask him if something was wrong when he typed first.)

Alex: Tell me what's on your mind. Don't be embarrassed.

(I kept thinking back to last night and how I'd lain in bed with my comforter tucked around me and Alex's message pulled up on my iPhone which I'd propped up on my pillow so the speaker was right by my ear. How I'd touched myself in the ways he had instructed. The whole while, his voice had been both calming and alluring as though he were lying right next to me, telling me what he was doing to me.)

Emma: I had not foreseen the vocal RP. Like phone sex. It's been a long time since I've done that. But I did enjoy it.

Alex: Lol I got off just recording it. In-person is ideal, but I think we should do it on the phone together, too. Soon. It's so much better me telling you what to do and hearing your reactions.

(Oh, God! Yes! But wait, don't seem too desperate. Act...sound? ...causal.)

Emma: Absolutely. Just not tonight. I need to get to bed soon. It's almost eleven.

Alex: Of course. I have an early class, too. Before you go, do you have any questions for me?

Emma: Just one. What's your favorite fantasy?

(It was the same question I asked every potential Dom, even before we started negotiations. Not that everyone's fantasies were made true in a BDSM relationship, but if I wasn't comfortable with his answer, there was no way I could go forward with him—knowing he wanted something I couldn't deliver.)

Alex: Mmm I'm not sure. Probably some bondage. Heavy switching.

(Switching. That was new for me. I'd always been a sub. But I'd be willing to at least try it once, if he asked...and guided me.)

Alex: Yours?

(I had several, but I was hesitant to reveal the deeper ones too soon. So I went with a safe one that previous Doms had always said they were good with but had never done it to my expectations. Maybe Alex would be different.)

Emma: I'm not into pain, masochism. But pushing my boundaries right to the edge, so close but not over? Especially when I'm not expecting it? I can imagine it would be a rush. It's like "hurt" me but don't hurt me. Like the John Mellencamp song.

Alex: Mmm hmm Yeah I get what you're talking about. I want to hear more, but I'll let you get to bed. Sleep well, Little One! We'll make arrangements tomorrow to meet. Because I have an entire drawer of toys, and I want to make you scream and come for me so badly. Goodnight!

Emma: Yes, Sir. Have a good night.

===

We signed off, but there was no way in heaven or on earth I was going to fall asleep easily now. And damnit, I needed a new vibrator.

###