Alex and Emma Pt. 05

Story Info
Who's Writing Now?
5.9k words
4.69
16.9k
11

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 5: WHO'S WRITING NOW?

===========================

It was weird making breakfast for myself in an apartment that wasn't mine. Especially searching through Alex's cupboards, drawers, and fridge. Normally, when you're visiting someone, you hope they don't notice that you're snooping. But knowing they've given you permission kind of took the fun out of it.

A bowl of cereal in one hand and a doctored cup of coffee in the other, I settled on the couch with my legs tucked under me and turned on a home improvement show. I was glad I'd thrown in some sleep pants and a T-shirt so I didn't have to sit around naked all day. As nice as that could be, bare skin on leather wasn't always the best feeling long-term. Plus, it could get quite cold after a while if you weren't being active, especially in winter. But I did go commando.

Whenever the show went to break, I glanced down the hallway toward where Alex was shut away in his office. I was half-tempted to knock on the door and ask how he was doing. Or even just go sit with him in silence. But he'd mentioned wanting to get as much done by lunch, so I decided I'd check on him at noon if he didn't come out beforehand.

I normally wasn't a clingy person. And I wasn't into being a beck-and-call girl, either. A promising Dom had asked me to be that once, and I'd expressed my disinterest from the get-go. I was into consensual, monogamous, kinky sex; not sex-for-hire where I was paid with short-term companionship, but only when he wanted it. Needless to say, that relationship ended before it had began.

In this case, Alex and I hadn't agreed on a 1950s Household relationship where I would wait on him hand and foot like a doting housewife, either. Some people got their kink that way. I got it. It just wasn't for me. I had agreed to spend extended amounts of time...with him. And it was that last part that was missing right now: him. What was the purpose of being here if I was going to be by myself? I could do that in the comfort of my own home...and not have to worry if I made a mess, or looked like one.

Maybe my intuition had been right. Maybe I was too old for him. Especially, since he was still in school. He needed to dedicate his time to his classes. He had probably less than three months to finish this project before he graduated. I couldn't—I wouldn't—be a stumbling block to him. If I saw it getting to be that way...or it was obvious he just couldn't fit me in, I'd walk away. Even he had admitted not knowing how long this would last. I prayed it wasn't sooner than later.

Around quarter-after-eleven, the second bedroom door opened. But Alex just disappeared into the bathroom before returning to the makeshift office once he'd reemerged. By then, I had been working on my laptop for an hour, editing the latest romance story that had arrived in my P.O. box.

Once more, I stared down the hallway. Wanting to be with him while needing to let him work. When I couldn't stop jumping my gaze to the clock on my laptop, I knew it was time for me, at least, to call it a day. Saving and closing the program, I powered down. I didn't normally keep my work in the car, but last night after leaving the office, I'd been so preoccupied with meeting Alex that I'd forgotten to take everything inside. I was glad I'd kept it in the trunk since it gave me a way to occupy my time...while also being somewhat productive.

Now that it was silent again without the clacking of the keys on the laptop, I yawned. He could be tied up for another forty-five minutes. So I grabbed a throw blanket from the chest I found behind the couch— while snooping—and curled up on the cushions.

###

I'd had erotic dreams before, but this one seemed more real. Especially when the guy with no face slowly and repeatedly brushed his fingers through my hair at my forehead. Which made me moan softly.

"Is that all I have to do to make you moan for me?" a voice whispered.

Blinking, I stared up at Alex's face leaning over mine. His hand was hovering over my head, his fingers continuing the relaxing motions that also gave me shivers. "Hi."

"Hi." He patted my closed laptop on the coffee table beside where he sat across from me. "Watching porn wear you out?"

I shook my head, giggling. "Was working, myself. But couldn't concentrate."

"Mmm. Poor thing." His thumb lingered on my skin on his next pass, sweeping itself across the smooth expanse below my hairline and above my eyebrows. "How was the nap?"

"Good, but too short."

"Aww. I'm sorry."

"I was just getting to the good part of a dream."

"Oooh! Tell me all about it."

"Well, it was more of being half-awake and thinking of that last picture you sent me. Imagining things."

"Mmm. Yeah? Tell me more about what you were thinking while staring at my cock."

I lowered my eyes, feeling the heat rush into my cheeks.

He stopped playing with my hair and moved his hand down to cup my jaw in a firm grip. "Mmm. Tell me, Little One."

Keeping my gaze away from his, I admitted, "Thinking how I'd react if you teased me. Barely touching me. Building my arousal but not giving me any respite. Like this morning."

"Mmm. I would have you writhing, my cock sliding against your pussy lips or inside you just with the head."

The heat intensified, and I shrunk a little away from him in embarrassment for some reason, even though he'd told me just last night that I should speak freely if there as something I wanted. Because what I'd felt—desired—wasn't just in a dream. "What I was actually imagining has nothing to do with either parts of our body. More like using your hands and mouth on the rest of me..."

"Mmm. Now that, I can get behind... But I'll definitely have you tied and helpless so all you can do is squirm and gasp."

"Exactly." And then I did what he'd said as I thought of him tying me up.

"Mmm. Nipples clamped up, teasing your thighs and sides with my fingers. My mouth ravaging your neck."

Goosebumps prickled my arms and legs like firecrackers being set up despite the blanket still wrapped around me. I barely breathed, "Uh...yes...that."

"Mmm. Your hands bound above your head, a chest harness on you."

I scrunched up my nose. "Don't know what that is."

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket, tapped and swiped at the screen, then turned it to me.

The whimper that I released at the sight of the ropes intertwined around a woman's breasts and shoulders like an elaborate halter top came out weak and needy.

Alex chuckled softly. "Yes?"

I nodded.

"Mmm. You want?"

"Yes, Sir," I said, my voice rough now.

"Why?"

I tried to speak, but my mouth was so dry. I forced down a swallow and licked at my lips, but it didn't really help. "Because you want it, Sir."

His grin widened.

"And it looks very beautiful."

"Mmm. I'm sure it would look heavenly on you."

I smiled dreamily at him. I'm sure he was right.

"Mmm. God, I want to tie you every which way. I need to get new rope."

"Yes, I know. And that gives me goosebumps."

"What I want to give you is rope marks."

"Marking me as yours. Yes, Sir."

"Even the morning after, I want them on your skin."

"And you can soothe my wounds."

He put the phone away and leaned closer. "With kisses."

I tilted my head back, and he pressed his lips to mine.

"Cutie," he whispered when he pulled back.

I chased after him, kissing softly. Then I captured his bottom lip with my teeth for a moment, growling softly before releasing him.

A richer growl echoed mine. "You, tease."

"Yes, Sir, I am."

"Mmm. Good to see you admit it now." He nibbled on my lip now. Deeping the kiss, luring my tongue into his mouth.

"Yes, Sir," I gasped when I was free. "I'm your tease."

"Mmm. Good girl."

"I dreamt of something I'm thinking of using for the story I sent you. The main character finally has his conquest in bed."

His mouth moved up my jaw, his breath and tongue tickling around my ear. "Hit me with it."

"It's just two lines. 'I touched my lips against the dip just above her waist on her backside. Eased my tongue out, barely touching her skin with the tip.' Not sure where it will go from there, but—"

"Fuck! I love it. I want you now." Alex sucked on my earlobe with a snarl.

I could only gasp, reaching out to clutch at his shoulder.

"You want a tongue down your back, Little One? Like your character?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Yes, Sir."

"That is totally doable." He trailed back to my mouth, kissing me sensually. Then, with a soft peck at my lips, he stood and said, "But I want some lunch first."

Once more, I stared at his departing backside as I was left wanting in a reclining position.

###

I had half-expected our lunch to be Ramen noodles. Standard college student fare or the like. I slapped a hand across my mouth when he actually pulled out a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese then started a pot of water to boil.

He dropped his jaw at me from where he stood at the stove. "What, you got something against a classic lunch? It's not just for kids."

I leaned back against the counter and crossed my arms, refusing to say aloud that he was closer to being a kid than I was. Then I grinned. "Do you have hotdogs?"

"Top drawer in the fridge."

I blinked at him. "I was only joking."

"I'm not. Help yourself." He turned his back to me. After a moment, his hips swayed, and I heard him humming something unfamiliar.

I couldn't help myself. I quietly sauntered up to him, rocking side to side until I matched his rhythm. Then I rested my hands on his hips, keeping time with him to whatever song he was thinking about in his head.

At his low moan, I pressed my lips to the back of his neck. His head dropped, and a deep sigh escaped. I could feel him tremble slightly beneath my fingers when I raised them to stroke his arms below the sleeves of his shirt.

His humming faded away until it ceased. The only sounds now were his heavier breathing and the bubbling of the water in the pot after he'd added the noodles. His hips switched to pressing backwards, my side-to-side movements creating a grinding motion.

We stayed like that—me behind him, holding him, both of us moving in opposition to each other—until he whispered that he had to drain the noodles.

Neither of us spoke while he finished preparing the meal. I grabbed bowls and forks from where I'd located dishes and silverware for breakfast. After he dished up our helpings and grabbed us two glasses of milk, we sat at the dining room table.

I kept my eyes down, staring through the glass. Watching his bare feet that toed at the carpet. Wondering if he was nervous. I took a big bite of the pasta, my mind on our conversation before he'd derailed the hot tamale train to appease his other appetite, and moaned loudly.

"Good, isn't it?"

"God, yes," I moaned again, chewing and slowly swallowing. I hadn't eaten this for a meal in years. I'd forgotten how good it was. He was right. Adults could enjoy it, too.

"You keep moaning like that, I'm going to have to do something about it. And then I'll have to do something about the fact that you interrupted my lunch. And I really like mac and cheese. So best just keep your noises off and finish your food."

I stared at him across the table, my fork raised halfway to my mouth with more noodles.

He kept his head down—his eyes down— but I could see a smirk creeping up a little at the sides with each forkful of food he ate.

I continued to eat, myself, though I was also imagining all the ways he'd 'do something' about my moans...and then punish me for messing up his lunchtime.

"Here," he said after several minutes of silence. He held out a folded sheet of paper, trying to open it with one hand by flicking his wrist up and down. It did nothing but make a racket.

I stifled a giggle and took the offering, using both hands to flatten it. Then I looked up at him.

He wasn't watching me, but he said, "I got a little distracted in my office. A hot, naked woman in his bed can do that to a guy."

I raised an eyebrow and the corner of my mouth but said nothing.

He shrugged. "It's just something I threw together. Maybe you can use it in a story someday."

I took a swallow of milk to wash down the last bite of my lunch and read the short missive to myself.

***

Her knees buckled. Just for a moment, perhaps, but they still buckled. A moment of weakness that coaxed a smirk to his lips. Crossing the room in four long strides, he was right behind her, pausing just inches away to let her feel the heat radiating off of his body against the curve of her ass and legs.

"Need something, Little One?"

She tugged at the ropes bending her over her desk, trying in vain for what felt like the thousandth time to pull free as his hands caressed their way up her thighs. Again, the ropes stubbornly refused to give, his hands distracting her from trying again as she clenched her fists, whimpering against her will.

"I-I have n-no idea what you're talking about!"

She sighed as his hand reached between her legs, only to whimper in disappointment as it did nothing but trace a path around the vibrator buzzing on her clit. Neglecting to free her from her torment, he scooped up a drop of arousal and traced it over her lips. Her tongue, unbidden, flicked out and over it, body relaxing at the taste, forgetting her resistance for just a moment. In that instant of weakness, his lips were by her ear, smiling their delicious threat and making her shiver like they always did.

"Oh, I think you do. And we're just getting started."

***

I gulped down the rest of my milk, squirming a little in my chair.

"What do you think?"

I shot my head up...and noticed him watching me, his arms folded on the table. "It-it's um..."

"No good?"

"Oh, on the contrary..." I lowered my gaze. "It's hot as hell. Fuck..."

Alex chuckled. "So now you know a little of what goes on in my head. I'm sure it needs some proofreading. Tweaking. Nothing you can't handle, Ms. Editor."

"No...no...that would be easy." I skimmed through the words typed on the sheet. Licking my lips while imagining each and every detail being done to me...by him. "It's mostly point of view. Some punctuation. I think the hardest part would be not coming while writing what happened before this...where it leads."

"Whenever I've dabbled in writing erotica, I can get major sex parts just fine. The rest? The technical aspects...tying those pieces into the rest of the story? That has always a challenge for me."

I set the paper aside with a trembling hand and picked up my glass. Remembered it was empty. Set it back down but still kept my hand wrapped around it. Grounding me. "Oh, I'm sure the before and after scenes would be just as easy if given the time to ponder on them."

"You've been very patient this morning, Emma."

The sound of my name on his lips sent flutters through my stomach. I lifted my eyes to see him rising. Slowly rounding the table. Taking my free hand in his and lifting it. The rest of my body rose, as though he had commanded me aloud to stand.

Not breaking our eye contact, he turned my hand over and lightly pressed his lips against the heel. The tip of his tongue touched my palm in several spots. And then he kissed the inside of my wrist. Only then did he look away. He gently moved my arm outward while he continued upwards. Kissing. Licking. Teasing and arousing at the same time until he reached the inside of my elbow.

I gasped at the fierceness in his eyes when they slid back up to catch my gaze. And my throat expelled a soft groan at the feeling of his fingers lacing through mine. Tugging gently.

As though in a daze, I followed him out of the kitchen area. Down the hall. Into his bedroom.

"Don't look away, Little One," he whispered, helping me sit down on the side of the bed.

I nodded, my tongue wetting my lips. Then a whimper broke free as he released my hand, crossed his arms, and yanked his T-shirt over his head in one fell swoop.

Oh, God. It was so hard to keep my eyes on his face. I so badly wanted to take him in again. All of him. I had to bite my lip. It did little to quell the tiny spasms within my pussy. Especially when I could hear him releasing his jeans moments before they plopped to the floor. And I saw him stoop slightly, probably to remove his boxers.

He was standing naked before me, and I couldn't look at him. Damnit. Damn him.

My breath hitched when he leaned toward me and pulled my shirt up and over my head, providing a brief reprieve from his constant stare. A chance to close my eyes and take a deep breath before we were face to face again.

I heard his moan at revealing I was braless. And again when he positioned my arms behind me so I was resting back on my elbows and forearms, tugged on the waistband of my sleep pants until I lifted my hips, and drew my bottoms downward exposing my pussy, sans panties.

"Naughty girl." His whisper tickled my bared breasts, my nipples tightening. His gaze dipped down for a second then returned to mine. "I always like a sweet dessert after a comforting lunch. Don't you?"

A small shriek left my lips at the feeling of his fingertips stroking my mound. I just nodded, biting my lip again. Harder. Trying to remain focused on his eyes. Which was hard in and of itself because he knelt down beside the bed and gently parted my knees.

I was still leaning back on my arms, staring at him down the valley between my breasts, which were starting to heave. My eyelids fluttered—threatened to close—when he leaned forward, our gazes still locked. And when the tip of his tongue touched the top of my pussy? My neck had never hurt so much from trying to keep my head upright.

In no time, I was panting, fingers clenching and releasing at the bedsheets. And all Alex was doing was running his tongue back and forth across my mound. Not touching my clit, not delving any deeper than the surface.

He abandoned me briefly. I felt him stack pillows behind my back and neck, which was a huge relief to have the support. But then he was right back between my legs, leisurely tasting my skin. Driving me insane.

I don't know how long he teased. How he managed to keep eye contact with me. How I kept it with him. Occasionally, he ran the flat of his tongue along the length of my pussy. But again, it was surface-level only. I felt wet within the folds of my pussy from arousal, as well as outside from his saliva and the heat of his breath.

Fingers touched my hips, making me jerk. Then they stroked. Just like his tongue continued to do.

I trembled, tampering down my moans. It wasn't until I finally let out a whimper that he finally added some pressure. That his tongue touched my clit. My legs started to close, but he was ready with his hands under my thighs and pushed up and outward. Which spread my pussy wider, too.

The heat of his breath then the lightest touch of his tongue across my newly-exposed skin was the linchpin. I couldn't stop the deep moan from rising up...or my head from dropping back into the pillows. The latter broke our eye contact, and I knew I would probably be punished, but I didn't care. Because all I felt after that was pure bliss.

For the longest time, it was just his tongue. Gently seeking out the spots that made me gasp and writhe. Lapping up evidence of my arousal. Eventually teasing and penetrating my most sensitive and private place. All while his hands massaged my thighs.

At some point, he moved my left calf to rest over his shoulder and added his finger to the mix. Stroking. Teasing. Making me growl when it was inserted slowly...deeply. Then he was thrusting it, his knuckles bumping my ass while his mouth sucked and nibbled on my clit.

"Fuck!" I screeched.

With the position of my arms behind me, and the way he'd propped up my legs, I couldn't arch my back or hips. I was literally bent in a V-shape. At his mercy. I felt bound, and he hadn't even used ropes.

12