Alex and Emma Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd collected my thoughts and refocused, I dragged the flogger from his left hip up his side, across his armpit, and up his outstretched arm. Once more, I pulled back before his fingers could grab the falls. Moving quickly back around the bed, I repeated the drag up his right side.

Alex's body rippled with more and more shivers. It was a sensual dance against the sheets accentuated with the occasional gasp or moan. A delightful sight indeed.

I stopped at the end of the bed, watching again. "Have you had enough, Sir?"

At my words, his head lifted up, turning, trying to find me. Then he shook it.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want, Sir," I threw his own words back at him, sidling up along his left side.

He struggled both against the restraints and apparently to speak because he kept wetting his lips and swallowing. All that managed to come out was a weak whimper.

I snapped my wrist, letting the flogger strike his cock. "I gave you a command."

His whimper was more of a shriek this time. His limbs relaxed again. When he finally spoke, I could hear the defeat in his voice. But also the relief. "More, Mistress! I want more!"

I blinked. Was that what he'd been trying to say all along? Mistress? I'd never thought of myself that way, but it fit. And it was apparently a fantasy of his. I wouldn't deny him.

Grinning widely, I snapped my wrist again at his cock. "Very good, Sir."

Just like on his legs, I repeatedly flicked back and forth, connecting with his cock and groin. He yelped each time. And I noticed after the first two swats that his hands were fisted in the sheets. That he was apparently using it as leverage because he had arched his back...and held himself bowed that way, which kept his cock as the highest point. Offering himself to me. Telling me he wanted more.

I licked my lips at his submission. At how his cock looked like it was glowing. Red from the flogging. Shiny from his dripping precum. I could almost see the blood pumping through the extended veins.

My gaze lifted, and I took in the sweat glistening on his chest. His forehead. How he licked his lips, apparently trying to get moisture into his mouth. I wanted to continue flogging him. It raised my heartrate to see him so excited to be my sub. Yet I wanted something else... something for me.

Tossing the flogger to the end of the bed, I quickly straddled his chest and scooted up so my pussy hit his chin. "Drink, Sir. Quench your thirst."

Alex utterly devoured me with a ravenous passion I'd not felt in a very long time. A barrage of tongue and teeth and lips attacked my pussy. All that was missing was his hands on my ass, holding me close to his mouth. I would have done it myself, but I was hanging onto the wooden headboard so I didn't fall over. Behind me, I could feel him humping the air, his body coming alive again as though the taste of me fed him. And when anyone else would have given up from exhaustion, he continued.

He seemed desperate for more. Would he do anything for his Mistress?

Gasping and arching myself, I used my grip above as leverage to grind my hips against his face. Moaning at the feel of his tongue delving inside of me now. But it was momentary and he returned to sliding his tongue back across my clit, sucking it into his mouth. Lavishing it. Servicing me.

Unable to resist any longer, I scuttled around and leaned forward until my breasts pressed to his groin. In one fell swoop, I engulfed his cock. He made no audible sound, though I felt his body lurch up. And teeth scraped my pussy for a moment when he released me. I prepared to take his cum into my mouth, but he somehow held back.

The heat of the stings from the flogger lingered. I felt it under my palms when I pressed them to his hips and thighs. Just as I felt the ridges of his cock on my tongue. The pulsing of his blood, feeding his erection, keeping him hard.

I wanted to suck him with reckless abandon, but I didn't want to cause him any pain. I'd tortured him plenty already. Wrapping my hands around the base of his cock, I slowly withdrew, my tongue stroking the red marks the flogger had left behind.

Alex appeared to want none of that has he began humping into my mouth, whimpering with raw, naked desire, mumbling "more" before he returned to worshipping my clit again.

With a growl, I ground back against him and took his cock back into my mouth. Easing it now a little at a time. Humming around it as his tongue danced over me. And his hips kept up their bouncing, as though urging me to go faster and deeper.

I grabbed the flogger from between his feet and pulled back, flicking it at his cock. "Be still, Sir."

He froze, whimpering.

Once he settled his hips, I resumed using my tongue as a salve to the fresh marks. My hand cupped and stroked his balls. Taking just the crown into my mouth and running my tongue along the ridge just as he circled my entrance with his tongue.

Need...desire...was driving me now. Soon, tasting him was no longer enough. I wanted more.

After a few quick strokes with my hand on his cock, I swung my legs around and laid over him. He was so hard, his cock sat at an unmoving, upward angle. The tip slid easily into me. Stretching me as I wiggled backwards, my fluids lubricating the way.

Eyes closed, just like him, I focused on my sense of touch. A gasp as the crown pushed in further. Deeper. A growl when he throbbed after I squeezed around him. Every shallow breath I took had a responsive gasp and twitch from him.

When I was fully seated, I bit my lip and wiggled my hips, enjoying how he filled me completely. His heart thumped under my palms braced on his chest. Fingers splayed out, I rocked gently over him. Felt a deep shudder in his hips. A small jerk away. Both telling me he was restraining his own desires.

I rose up and swiped two fingers from my right hand between my legs. Then I pressed my breasts to his chest, my left hand on the bed in the curve of his armpit. Placing my fingers at his mouth, tracing his lips, I whispered, "Do you want to fuck me, Sir?"

In my current position crouched over him, I knew he had ample room to slide in and out of me with just a thrust of his hips. So I waited, holding my body still.

He didn't respond. Not even to lick my fingers. But because he was still heaving, his body still moved. Especially his cock.

They were the tiniest of shaking movements, but I still felt them. Teasing. Reminding me we were still connected in the most intimate way.

After a full minute per the alarm clock, I leaned up to his ear, which lifted my pussy a little more up his shaft. I stuck my sticky fingers in his mouth, not giving him a choice about tasting them now. "Make your Mistress come. Come inside me."

Alex groaned at that. And like a bullet released from a gun—my words the trigger—his cock shot up into me so hard I lurched forward.

Catching my balance by gripping the pillow beside his head and the sheet beneath his right arm, I growled, "Is this what you wanted, Sir? You may speak."

"Oh fuck! Already... so... close!" He ground out the words as he ground up into me.

Over and over. Not able to withdraw completely but creating the most wonderful sensations in me.

He whimpered, mumbling something about being submissive...domesticated.

I rolled my head against his chest. Bucking my hips when he hit my sweet spot. "There, Sir! Don't stop. Faster. Harder. Please."

He obeyed, though I knew it had to be hard for him in his physical position...his predicament.

Stroking his cheek, I felt him press into my palm. My other hand slipped up his arm, and his fingers laced through mine. It was the two of us again, skin on skin with nothing but sweat in between.

His hand gripped mine tighter, and that tingling inside grew. I knew it wouldn't take long for me. I kissed him, tasting salt on his lips. Some of his precum. My own arousal.

"Please, Sir." I managed to get my other hand up to his, my arms spread eagle now, too. Our lips locked again, my breasts smashed to his chest, his cock ramming me below. I arched up, feeling it right there in my core. A little more... "Don't hold back, Sir. I want you to come in me."

I felt him nod just before he plowed into me hard.

"Oh, God...fuck...Mmm!" And then I screamed as the fire slowly exploded, reaching its tendrils out across my pussy. My back. Making my hips rock against him. Struggling to speak, I demanded he obey. "Come now, Sir!"

He moved his head below me, his kiss hard just like his cock stabbing me.

And then I collapsed on him. Spent. Shaking. Struggling to breathe.

Slowly, one thought became clear in my haze: he had shaken his head.

After that session just hours ago where he'd disciplined me with orgasm denial because I had glanced away in the heat of the moment? After encouraging me to switch roles with him and enter a domain I was unfamiliar with? After driving me to do more and more to him despite my fears I might harm him?

After all that, the fucking bastard had the audacity to defy me by refusing to come himself?

###

12