Alex and Emma Pt. 07

Story Info
Et Tu Brute?
3.2k words
4.81
13.7k
12

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 7: ET TU BRUTE?

===========================

The moan that Alex expressed with my body lying over his sounded broken. Forlorn.

I could not stop the whimpers as the realization set in that he had disobeyed me.

He whimpered as well and shifted beneath me, tugging at his bindings.

Moving to an upright position, I groaned that he was still hard within me. Reluctantly, I disengaged, leaving the bed.

His ragged moans made me turn around at the door. His cock looked so swollen and red, glistening with my release. But only my release. And then I noticed that he'd gotten the blindfold up on the left side during our dance.

"Naughty, naughty, Sir," I said softly.

He whimpered louder, his eye wide and watching. Unblinking.

I sauntered up to the head of the bed and pulled the blindfold up to uncover his right eye as well, leaving the mask covering his forehead. Tsking as I shook my head, frowning down at him. "You didn't come when Mistress told you to. Do you know what that means?"

He shook his head slowly.

I glanced at his cock again. It had never looked so angry. Leaning down, I kissed him on the lips, slipping my tongue inside.

Even his mouth was being submissive now. Open. Accepting of my tongue. Not returning to play.

So I used his willingness to linger...to remind myself of his taste. Then then I patted his cheek and stepped back. "Don't go anywhere, Sir."

I barely heard his desperate sounds when I walked out of the bedroom. The mumble of something about my ass edging him.

In the hall, I closed the bedroom door behind me. My goal was to get to the couch. But once there, I realized he could probably still hear me. The hallway outside his apartment was not an option. So I grabbed the blanket off the couch and retreated to the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the overhead vent. The tears were already falling before I made it to the floor, my knees pulled up to my chin with my arms around them and the blanket surrounding my shivering body.

So many thoughts and visions rushed through my head. From my past. The last two days. Just hours earlier. Most were incomplete snippets. Certain ones stood out. Especially the more recent.

I'd trusted him. Not only with my body but my emotions. I'd accepted my punishment. I'd deserved it because I had disobeyed. It had been a mistake from a momentary lapse of concentration, but I knew the consequences.

Yet, Alex... He was doing it intentionally. As though to provoke discipline.

He'd said his fantasy was hard switching. Is this what he'd meant? Being a sub who liked to suffer? Wasn't that masochistic? I'd not agreed to be a sadist.

I was looking for a Dominant partner. Someone to take care of me. Control me. I'd had no preconceived notions to be a Domme and control someone else. I'd been happy to try to indulge him in his fetish. To attempt to make his fantasy come true. But I didn't know if I could carry on like this if he desired it to become a habit.

Maybe I'd been wrong about going younger. I guess I really did need someone older who was sure of their place and met my ideals. But then again, I'd tried that, and look where it had gotten me? Alone.

###

I awoke with a start, looking around, trying to locate the sound of the constant buzzing. Slowly, it all came back to me. That I was in Alex's apartment, sitting on his bathroom floor. Naked, save for a throw blanket. And the vent was running overhead, causing the racket.

A stiffness on my face made me wipe the back of my hand across my cheek. I remembered I had been crying. And then I remembered why.

"Shit!" I jumped up and shut off the vent then raced down the hall. But I stopped outside the bedroom, taking a deep breath before I slowly turned the knob.

Alex was still lying spread-eagle on his back on the bed, the blindfold up over his forehead, pushing his hair up into a spiky position. His eyes were closed, and his chest was rising and lowering slowly.

Good. I hadn't killed him by neglect. But that didn't mean I wouldn't eventually. Intentionally, even.

I approached cautiously, pausing between each step. Trying not to disturb him.

The closer I got, the easier it was to see there was a loss of tension throughout his body. He appeared to have recuperated some. But not much. Because the stiffness of his cock told me it definitely still needed attention.

I was tempted to let him sleep. But I was still mad at him for what he'd done. Or rather, what he hadn't.

So I did the next best thing. I decided to get revenge.

Stealthy like a thief, I snuck back out, gathered what I needed from the kitchen, and returned to his room. It wasn't until I'd crawled onto the foot of the bed between his feet that his eyes flickered open.

I slowly opened my mouth, and his eyes widened...his smile disappearing. Because I was smiling now...and had revealed the ice cube I held between my teeth.

Alex shivered. A myriad of emotions seemed to dance across his face then. He looked happy then scared. And finally, resolved that he would accept whatever it was I planned to do to him.

Rising up on hands and knees, I crawled up his body, his cock rubbing against my belly. My eyes on his, I leaned down and touched the ice cube to each of his nipples.

He sucked in his breath, and his hands fisted above where the neckties still bound him. The moan that came from him...it was ghostly, low and rising.

I drew a circle around each nipple before dragging the edge of the cube down the center of his abs. Watching how the cold water that remained trickled down his sides. Noticing that his eyes were closed again, his mouth open with no sound now.

At his waist, I changed course and glided the ice into the upward crease of the right side of that delicious V carved into his hip. One of a handful of areas he'd revealed was most sensitive. Vulnerable. I moaned at the sight and feel of his body convulsing slightly...how his cock tapped against me with even the smallest movement.

Then I repeated the maneuver on the left side. Around his navel, letting the water pool there.

Each time he inhaled or exhaled now—even taking the briefest of breaths—the jerking motion made water trickle over his belly and down to join the trails on his hips. After a couple of times, the water had been dispelled. And it looked like his cheeks were wet.

I could only imagine the thoughts and feelings racing through him. Was he close to finally exploding? Or was the cold doing what I knew it could: subduing him...keeping him from coming even if he wanted to?

The ice was almost gone in my mouth. The heat had melted it too quickly. I would have used my hands, but I was going to need them. Good thing I had brought more.

I chomped down, crushing the remaining piece in my mouth—feeling him jerk beneath me—then leaned over his leg and the side of the bed. Grabbing another cube from the bowl I'd left there, I set a fresh piece between my teeth. Then I turned back to my prey.

He slowly raised his head, meeting my gaze. His teeth clenched. As though prepping himself.

I dipped down and ran the ice over his groin.

Alex let out something akin to a scream, his entire body—back, limbs, neck—extending upwards, as though I'd branded him. Though his eyes didn't move.

I grinned around the ice cube. Lowering it again. I could almost hear the sizzle of the cold touching his heat. As water trickled down to surround the base of his cock.

His cock seemed to strain upwards. Begging for...something. Since Alex wasn't talking...

Tilting my head, I slowly dragged the ice up the side of his cock.

Finally, he expressed one word through his moans. "Mistress."

Glancing up, I saw tears in his eyes, that his muscles had gone taut. But he hadn't said the safeword.

I shook my head and continued the path over the tip. Down the other side. Mindful of not pressing it directly against his balls. I'd received a severe warning about that once and knew to avoid the area. Then I reversed the path. Up, over, and down.

"Mistress!" he whimpered louder, genuinely sobbing now.

I wondered if that had been how I'd looked this afternoon—had it only been that short of a time ago?—when he'd insisted I could and would get through coming under pressure. Willing to do anything to obey except not being able to.

In his case, there was something else. I'd noticed it a few times when he inhaled. How his lower lip slid between his teeth, his breath hissing. And his lips curling up. Was he fucking smiling at me? Begging me to stop but enjoying how much I denied him at the same time?

Dragging the dwindling ice up the underside of his cock, I retraced the path on both crevices where his legs joined his torso. Then I ran my fingertips along the V on his hips. Spreading the water droplets.

He hissed again when my fingers touched him. Squirming, as though to move me closer to his cock.

I won't say I wasn't tempted. I wanted to touch him like no tomorrow. To feel his throbbing heat. To ease his tension and tell him it was going to be all right.

But I was doing this at my pace. And if he couldn't handle it...he knew what to do. Or rather, say.

With one more look up into his eyes, I pressed the end of the ice cube at the slit on his cock. Holding it in place with my tongue, I lowered my lips. Taking both ice and crown together in my mouth. Slurping as the ice melted.

Alex screamed uncontrollably now. He sounded like he was losing his mind. His body thrashed and writhed madly despite being bound at the extremities.

Fingers digging into his hips while I lowered further, I sucked and moaned. Taking each inch of him into me. Feeling the chill of the water against my throat combining with the heat of his cock. The water dribbling out of my lips and down his cock.

He almost bucked me free from where I crouched over his groin.

I wasn't sure if the trembling I felt rippling over him like the receding tide was from the chill of the ice or the passion of my torture. But I pushed the thought aside and swallowed, pressing my tongue up against him as I slid him deeper. Pausing only once I was nosing his base.

All of the way out again, I held his wet cock in place at an upward angle with my fingers trying to ring his girth just under the rim. I had to close my eyes when I licked up and down the underside. Basking in the taste of him.

Beneath me, he had stopped thrashing like a wild animal trying to break its chains. But he still moaned excessively, his body now rocking side to side. I thought I heard my name, but I wasn't certain.

Sitting up, I leaned forward and wrapped his cock in my breasts. Squeezing them around the thick pole while I stroked. Slowly. Intentionally. Making sure to cover his entire length, including tickling his balls with my fingertips on the way down. Swirling my tongue around the tip whenever it poked through.

Alex choked suddenly. And this time, he clearly begged, "Mistress."

"Yes, Sir? Will you obey me now?"

His nodding was frantic and broken. He opened his mouth, but nothing else came out.

I could feel the tension in his cock as it tried to pull away from where I held it. And his balls seemed stiffer when I played my fingers over them.

Releasing him abruptly, I straddled his waist again. This time, I sat down in one fell swoop and squeezed my knees to his sides. I heard but ignored his strangled cry, my own breathlessness. My breasts in my hands, I pinched my nipples and barely rocked and back and forth with just my hips.

Trying to connect with his unsettled gaze, I growled, "Come inside me, Sir."

His eyes seemed to snap to dead center at once, fixing perfectly with mine. And to my pleasant surprise, he thrust into me hard and fast. Pounding away, his cock swelling just enough to let me know he wasn't holding back this time.

In my head, I was repeating a mantra of thanks that he was going to obey. Outside, I licked my lips and arched my back, dropping my breasts to claw at his chest. Digging my hips into him, letting my body absorb his blows. Suddenly, I flung my head back, moaning long and loud, trying to hold off my own orgasm so we could come together. "Do it now, Sir!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Please don't call me 'Sir' now! I'm about to fucking COME!"

I scrounged up some brain cells and cried out, "Be a good boy and come inside your Mistress."

Alex screamed and grunted and howled, his hips pumping madly into me. And then—miracles of miracles—his cock exploded, shooting long and deep into my seizing channel.

I pressed my hips back, relishing the feel of him thrusting and convulsing against me...within me. Keeping us connected. Keeping me rolling. Milking his cock while caressing his chest, damp with sweat.

Slowly, he began to relax. His arms above went limp. His legs and hips stopped twitching behind me in residual aftershocks from his release. And his moans died off. Became quieter.

"That's it. That's a good boy."

There was a soft whimper, and his eyes opened.

A pang in my chest almost made me cry. What I saw there, deep in his stormy gaze, was devotion.

Reverently...languidly...I kissed him. Sliding my tongue over his lips. Into his mouth. Drawing his tongue into my mouth.

He was receptive, kissing me back. But he left his mouth open under mine. Once more letting me control and own his body.

I rose up for a moment and released the binds on his wrists, one breast dangling over his mouth. The action made him slide backwards through my pussy a little, which made my thighs tremble. And then I was moaning openly when his lips found my nipple.

Suspended above him—a cock penetrating my pussy, my hands laced through his—I squeezed my eyes. The sensation of his mouth on my breast...his tongue brushing my nipple while he swallowed? Blessed angels in Heaven, it sucked the breath right out of my lungs and made me waiver for a moment.

Alex echoed my sounds. Increased the attention to my neglected and swollen globes now that his hands were free. His left still held my hand, but the other held my breast to his mouth, his palm cool against the hot skin under the object of his affection.

My arms grew tired, and I adjusted to rest on his chest. His cock slid back inside, sending a buried aftershock through me. Making me arch my hips into his.

I heard a whimper that wasn't my own. Felt a shudder that belonged not to me.

He brought his mouth to mine, kissing me.

I released a ragged cry from the sudden movement. As he finally took me in his arms again. Trembling more now that I was coming down from my own reversed sub space, all I could do was clutch at him. Try to hold him close to me while his hands stroked my back.

"Thank you, Sir," I mumbled.

He kissed me again softly, rocking us back and forth despite his legs still being bound.

"Thank you for letting me switch, Little One."

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to call you," I sighed, resting my head against his shoulder. My breaths slowed down when his fingers raked through my hair.

"I liked what you were using at the end."

"Good boy? Like my good girl?"

"Mmm. Yes."

I sat up and gently extracted myself from his deflating cock. Both of us groaned then, but it was for the best. I was all sticky, and I was sure he was going to need a massage to help the circulation in his arms and legs. Down at his feet, I started loosening the belts.

"I tend to see those more as descriptors... My pet name is Little One, but Sir tells me I am a good girl when I say and do what he wants or my body responds to his liking. That I need to be a good girl and obey." I glanced back at him with my eyes narrowed when I added, "Just as Mistress told you to be a good boy and obey."

He had sat up himself and was working the kinks out of his arms already. A nice blush pinked his cheeks at my last words, and his cock twitched.

Did the guy have super powers or something? Those three words coming out of my mouth seemed to switch on his submissive side like no other. And where had he learned to control his ability to come so well? Damn.

I had the first belt off and was going around to the other side when he captured my wrist. I stopped but didn't wait for him to speak. "But you need a pet name..."

"Mmm. I mean I like 'Loverboy' sometimes." He licked his lips. Scooted toward me a little, bending his left knee and tucking his free leg under him. "'Slut' always gets me going, too."

"I don't do derogatory." I tugged a little, and he released me. Watched me while I continued around the footboard and worked on his other ankle.

"Ok, then let's see... 'Loverboy' works well."

"So, Sir with Little One and Mistress with Loverboy?"

He dipped his head—his eyes still on mine—and licked his lips. "Mmm. That's hot as fuck."

A shudder ran down my back. I bent over, pretending to study the belt I'd secured around the frame to hide the fact that I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath. Something about the way he looked at me like that...moaning and cussing. Damn, it made me wet all over again.

"How's the story coming?"

I was grateful for the change of topic to cool down, but it was a dead topic, in my opinion. "Slow moving. I don't know where to take it. A case of writer's block, I guess."

"Can I help?"

"Not sure how, except to listen if I do have ideas to bounce off you." The belt dropped to the floor, and I had no excuse to remain there myself. Still, I lingered for another minute.

Alex was on his knees when I stood. He tipped my chin up, his voice soft. "I'll always listen if you want to share, Emma."

I exhaled, but it was shaky, belying the calm I tried to present to him with a smile. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

"You don't have to thank me, silly little girl."

My cheeks heated at that. "Your silly little girl."

"My silly little submissive." He kissed me.

"Yes, Sir," I breathed, returning his kiss. "I am."

###