Alex and Emma Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a snort of an inhale through my nose, I lowered all of the way. My arms wrapped around his thighs, my fingers gripping, holding me down. Sucking while burying my nose against him in quick snorts, I drooled around his base and balls.

The caresses on my scalp became more deliberate. His breathing more shallow. I rubbed my forehead against him, encouraging his touch.

When I could no longer breathe, I pulled back, choking a little. Panting. His cock was shiny, and the veins stood out like a topographical map. Stroking with my hand now, I used my saliva as lubricant and moaned at the variances in texture against my right palm while using my left to play with his balls.

There was a slight tug at the back of my head, and I raised my eyes up to Alex's to see his mouth gaping, his chest rising and falling faster now. He ran his tongue along around the perimeter of his lips, tipping his chin up.

I blinked my understanding and circled my tongue around his crown again, watching his eyelids drift more and his jaw drop wider.

He let out a shaky exhale when I put the tip back in my mouth. His hand fluttered at the back of my head. Obviously trying to hold back from pushing me. From taking over.

A warm feeling settled in my chest that he was allowing me to control this. Would it be considered switching? Or merely being submissive and pleasing my dominant partner in a way I knew he enjoyed?

Which made me think about how I'd been cuddled against him. How I'd chosen to leave that comfort to kneel at his feet. Feeling a bit neglected now, I fondled my breast. Bobbed my head to take just the first couple of inches of him in and out. Continuing to watch him above me, the TV show long forgotten.

I waited until his eyes opened before lowering all of the way, arms wrapped around his thighs once more to help get me down...and keep me there.

His fingers continued to clench and release my locks. He could have just pressed on the back of my head. But he didn't. He could have thrust up, driving his cock deeper. But he didn't.

Moaning and whimpering around him in my throat, my fingers crept up his legs to stroke his hips. Eliciting a growl from him. A little wiggle from side-to-side. But still, he let me set the rhythm.

He untangled his hand and picked up the remote. A second later, the room went silent. Well, except for our noises of carnal pleasure.

I felt the shivers race up his legs when my hair fell forward over his thighs while I continued bobbing. Then I was moaning at the shudder across my shoulders when he buried both hands in my hair.

Abandoning deep throating his cock once more to take a breath, I rose up and pressed my breasts around it. Slick with my drool, I proceeded to fuck his cock with my tits. Licking the tip each time it popped through the top.

He whimpered, his hands fisting tighter. Shaking, belying the control had right now. The control he usually kept.

I leaned my head back as all of the sensations combined within me, building my own orgasm. Panting. Licking my lips. Bouncing slightly, my knees spread apart, trying to keep any pressure off my pussy.

"Please, Sir...may I come?"

He just moaned, his hips jerking up slightly through my breasts. His eyes were closed again, his tongue slipping out occasionally to wet his lips.

I whimpered and stroked his balls again with my fingertips while holding my breasts together with my other arm under them. But that became awkward with his cock bumping my lips.

Changing tactics, I took his cock back into my mouth, stroking with my left. The second my right hand touched my pussy, I sucked him hard with my gasp. I was sopping wet. There was probably a spot on the rug. And my clit was so sensitive I trembled and accidentally squeezed his balls, making him yelp.

I fucked him with my mouth while I fucked myself with my hand. Driving us both forward. Closer and closer. The edge was calling, at least to me.

My fingers moved faster between my legs. And then I was shaking...seizing...my scream muffled by his cock partway between my lips. Something in the back of my mind said not to bite down. To pull back. Both of my hands shot out, clutching the back of his calves in order to stay upright on my knees. But I fell forward and I rested my forehead on the inside of his thigh. Drooling all over him.

Alex groaned and arched under me, his cock tapping wetly against my face. His fist gripped my hair almost painfully now, though he didn't pull my head back.

Recovering, I sucked his cock again all the way down to the base, my hand fondling his balls while I kept my eyes on his. At the desire blazing within while he struggled to breathe.

I swallowed with him deep in my throat and slid one finger back to circle his asshole, rubbing my cum and dripping saliva around it. Making him hiss louder. My thumb stroked the base between his balls, and I slid my finger into him slowly, gasping at the heat there. My own breathing was heavy while I tried to inhale and exhale from my nose, which made me smell his musk.

He lurched up suddenly with a roar.

I gagged, pulling back all of the way. And then I was coughing while still trying to stroke with my hand. Faster. Harder. My index finger on my left hand fucking his ass. My tongue dancing over his balls.

"Come for me, Sir." My moan was thick with need. Lust.

"Mmm fuck!" He lasted for maybe thirty more seconds and then his back arched hard before he screamed my name.

I almost collapsed at his feet, but I managed to tighten my grip. Crying out before I put the head of his cock on my tongue to catch his release.

And then he was roaring. Shooting cum at the back of my throat. Gasping, "Oh, Little One! Oh, Emma!"

I didn't give him the chance to recover. Though my legs were unreliable, I climbed up and straddled his waist. Sliding down hard on his cock. Coming again, clawing at his shoulders.

Alex screamed again while my pussy clenched around him, his hands clamping on my hips, holding me still. "Fuck! You're...driving...me wild!"

My head dropped to his shoulder. Shaking and moaning, concentrating on just feeling his cock sliding in and out of me as he moved his hips in shallow thrusts, humping me. My breasts ached, swaying between us.

"Mmm. Sir..." Any further words were lost while I rolled my hips back, trembling from within. Holding onto his body while he continued to shake, as well. But then his cock bumped my G-spot and my back bowed as I came a third time. "Fuck, Sir!"

His breathing was sporadic, punctuated by groans and hisses. He wrapped his arms around my waist and back, yanking me onto him, sliding down a little so I was crouched over him with my ass in the air.

I managed to get my knees planted on the couch cushion before he started pumping into me hard from underneath. No longer was I riding him. Though I was still on top, he was now the one with the reins.

All I could do was hold on tight. Sweat dripped down my forehead and the back of my neck.

At some point, I realized he was hard again. His hands held the back my shoulders, and then I was being laid down on my back. My right leg fell off the couch, opening my thighs wider to him.

His cock struck hard and true, deep within me, rubbing against my clit on each quick withdrawal. Shooting me up to the summit and right over the top.

I screamed his name, and he cried mine as I came around him.

We were both still panting—his body hot and heavy on top of mine, his hips nestled between my knees after he pulled my leg back onto the couch.

He gave me a passionate kiss. "You are amazing, Little One. Thank you."

###

12