Alex and Emma Pt. 18

Story Info
All Of Me.
3.8k words
4.93
11.5k
10

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 18: ALL OF ME

===========================

For the past hour, he'd been marking up every inch of my ass and thighs. His hand coming down over and over, slowly building in strength.

I whimpered then groaned at the sound of the falls whispering through the air, hearing then feeling their smack against my flesh. I clenched my eyes as I tried to push past the growing pain. And underneath that, I could feel the wetness from my pussy against the bed each time I wiggled my hips a little.

When he'd started, he'd used the rabbit flogger. Soft, sensual. Perfect to tease and arouse. As time went on, he'd graduated through other materials. Telling me along the way what they were and what to expect. How each type of leather would affect the skin externally...the willing victim internally.

My mind could barely fathom the varieties he'd used. Deer, elk, a combination of suede and oiled leather, and now buffalo? He'd said these were just the typical leather types. He preferred to stick to them rather than venture into other materials because leather was reliable and did the job. I would have to say so.

In the mirrors he'd set up, I could see him smiling behind me once I'd pried my eyes open again. His gaze was focused on my ass where he kept whipping me. Obviously loving the sight of the welts he'd raised. Throughout and between changing floggers, he stroked his cock. Watching me writhe and break for him.

"Hump the bed." His gruff voice broke me from my thoughts.

Whimpering louder, I obeyed and pushed up with my toes. With my hips. Feeling the small plug in my ass move with each of my bounces against the bed. That was his second surprise tonight after asking my permission to paint my ass red. He'd lubed me up well and had been gentle with the insertion, kissing my back and then my mouth when complete. Helping me ease into the new sensation.

Each time he struck now, I thought of his cock sliding into me. And then my train of thought was broken by another sting in my ass. I rose up sharply and froze when he slid something hard, long, and cold into my pussy. When it began to vibrate, I bucked and moaned. Behind me in the mirror, I saw him licking his fucking lips, swinging the flogger back and forth so the falls just swept across my raw ass.

"Beg when you're on edge, Little One."

I screamed when he pulled his arm back and let loose with his wrist. "FUUUUUUCK!"

"Mmm. Are you dripping, honey?" He chuckled, the double entendre apparently not lost to him, and let loose again.

I strained on my toes. Humping the bed harder. Feeling the vibe press against the plug inside my ass. Stinging. Vibrations. Pulsing pussy. My breasts and nipples rubbing on the sheet. God, it was intense. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. But if I didn't, the only punishment would be complete denial at this point. And that, I couldn't handle at all. "Please, Sir! Please!"

"Please what, Little One?"

"Please let me come!"

He just chuckled and whipped hard twice more.

"Please, Sir, let me come!"

There was a pregnant pause before he said quietly, "Come. Now."

Another swat came on his last word, and I screamed. My body was on fire, both within and without. Clenching around the vibe and the plug. "Goddamnit! FUUUUUUCK!"

There was another chuckle but he'd stilled the flogger. His moan of approval was loud and touched me just as deep as the toys.

I couldn't see anything but stars and the white sheet staring back at me. But I could imagine him admiring the sight of his work on my backside. Watching me was one of his favorite pastimes, especially after a hard session. It wasn't that he was sadistic and reveled in my suffering. We'd discussed that once. Rather, he enjoyed the beauty of my body when it was on display to him in my complete submissive state. It was something no other Dom had verbally expressed to me, though I'd seen them watching me before in similar ways.

"Good girl," Alex said softly.

"Mmm." I squeezed my eyes tight at his gentle caress on my ass. Panting, my ass burning, I licked my lips and tried to voice what my body was begging for. "Please, Sir."

"Please, what, Little One? I just let you come. Which you did so nicely." Another soft stroke had my legs trembling, my hands clenching the sheet harder. "What more do you want?"

"I need your cock in my pussy...your pussy." As hard as I tried, I couldn't control my breathing. Suddenly, the pulsations inside stopped. There was a brief tug before the vibe was slowly pulled out. The thought...the feeling...made me whimper.

He chuckled—a sound I usually loved but was quickly starting to despise tonight—and then made me gasp when he rub his cock against my pussy lips, endlessly teasing. "Hump it."

I moved my hips up and down. "Please, Sir!"

He grabbed my hair and jerked back, letting me see him smirk in the mirror as I arched hard. "Say it!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"As you wish, Little One." He rammed his cock deep inside me on speaking my name.

"FUUUUUCK , YES!"

His grunts and groans were animalistic. "God, I still can't believe your tightness. I'm going to absolutely brutalize this pussy."

I was unable to do anything but feel his cock claim me. The hardness rubbing against the plug still in my ass. His hips banging into my tortured flesh. The tension on my hair was released only to be replaced by his hands grabbing my hips. Yanking me even harder on to him.

Crying at his brutality, I lost my footing on the floor. I was unable to stop another orgasm that shook me like a rag doll beneath him. And through it, his fucking never ceased.

When he bit my shoulder, I screamed again and rolled my head against the bed. The flogging, the toys, the rough sex. It was just too much this time. "Stop, Sir! Please!"

But he didn't. Instead, he groaned into my back while continuing to slam deep into me, his fingers dancing over my clit now.

During the new round of thrashing with my next orgasm, I bit my lip. Drew blood. The taste and feel of it on my tongue left me gasping while my ass clenched around the plug. My brain struggled to process what was happening. To understand why he hadn't listened.

And then it hit me. He wanted the safeword. But nothing came out when I opened my mouth except a loud moan. I tried again and croaked, "RED!"

All movement ceased immediately. But he still throbbed inside of me, just as my blood pulsed loudly in my ears.

Alex moaned and finally pulled out, also removing the butt plug. He gathered me on the bed, our naked bodies facing each other. One arm loosely circled my shoulders, and he kissed me softly, slowly smoothing my hair back.

I couldn't stop whimpering. Shaking. Every nerve was on high alert. Mumbling at his lips, I asked, "Why do you have to be so rough, Sir? This body is already yours to take."

"Mmm." He kissed and continued to try to soothe me at the same time, his fingers massaging my neck and shoulders. "Because I want to see your limits, Little One. To test them."

"Do you have to try so hard?"

His chuckle sent shivers through me. "Get some rest, honey, and I'll wake you up for dinner."

I just moaned and nodded slightly against his chest when he pulled me close. The darkness called to me like an old friend, wrapping me in its sweet embrace the moment my eyes closed.

###

We ate hamburgers he'd cooked on the small stovetop grill and a salad he'd whipped up before rousing me to join him at the dining room table. Our conversation was light, and it completely avoided what had happened in the bedroom a few hours ago.

The sting in my ass had faded to a dull throbbing. I'd opted to sit on a towel while wearing only the black-and-white striped shirt I'd found draped on the bedroom chair. He must have been wearing it during my nap—and sprayed a bit of cologne on it—because it mysteriously smelled like Alex again.

I wondered how long the welts would last. It was still cool outside, so covering up my legs wasn't going to be an issue. It was the fact that I needed to sit down to do my job. Typing for long periods of time was pretty difficult while lying down...especially on your stomach.

After helping him clean up, we sat on the couch together and watched a sitcom. He propped his feet up on the coffee table, and I put a throw pillow on his lap to rest my head while lying on my side. The coolness of the leather cushions against my ass was refreshing.

The moment his hand rested on my ass cheek, I flinched and shrieked.

"Sorry. That's going to be sensitive for some time now. I guess I did do a number on you. But your ass looks divine, Emma."

I just glared at him and settled down, sighing when his hand lingered. Began to caress softly.

When the show ended, I was surprised that he shut off the TV and asked me to get up. Held out his hand. I narrowed my eyes at him, resisting the urge to cross my arms. I felt mostly rested, and I wasn't really up to having more sex tonight. So unless I went home, watching TV was the only other option.

"Come, Little One." He beckoned me to take his hand until I accepted. His fingers wrapped around mine, squeezing lightly, and then he led the way down the hall back to the bedroom. He stopped me at the doorway and went about rearranging the covers and the pillows. It looked strangely familiar to how I'd had them for him, minus the padded cuffs and chains.

I hesitated when he patted the mattress. And this time, I did cross my arms. Which pulled the hem of the shirt over my ass, making me bite down to quell my gasp.

"You're adorable when you pout," he grinned at me. Again, his hand gestured for me to come forward. "Do you trust me?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "The last time I said, 'yes,' you tanned my hide. With a lot of other hides."

"I aim to...relieve that."

Still, I refused to move.

Alex sighed and went to the nightstand where he pulled out a tube. He held it up to me and approached slowly until I could see the label that said it was lotion. "Will you please lie down? I should have done this earlier, but you needed to rest."

I skirted around him and climbed onto the bed, positioning my stomach over the pile of pillows and resting my head on my arms bent beneath my forehead on another pillow.

The mattress shifted while he arranged my legs behind me so that they were straight and together with the pillows more under my pelvis. Then he gently pulled one arm at a time from under me and laid them by my sides, palms up. Adjusted my head and brushed my hair back, gathering it so it lay over my left shoulder and up over the pillow.

My eyes drifted closed at the feeling of his hands massaging my neck and shoulders. Down my arms. Covering my wrists and fingers, too. Then over to work on my upper back.

His thumbs pressed into my spine. Sending pleasure radiating outward. Calming me while making me moan softly.

By the time he was working on my hips, I felt like I had melted into the sheet. He skipped my ass—thank God!—and tackled my thighs, calves, and feet. It was at that point that I realized he hadn't used any of the lotion. But then I heard the snap of the lid, a soft thud as the tube probably landed on the bed, and then I cried out when his hands rested on my butt.

"Shh. It'll feel better in a second. I promise." His hands spread out, smoothing the thick, cool liquid. "Mmm. Your ass is quite hot, honey. I'm really sorry about that."

I giggled at his words. A moment later, he chuckled, apparently realizing what he'd said, too.

"Well, you know what I mean." He paused, and I could hear him squeeze more lotion out. "This should help a lot. Though I have to say, the color looks great on you."

I groaned at the feelings building in me when he continued smoothing his hands over my battered skin, massaging gently as he went.

"Your skin is more sensitive than I thought it would be. Again, I apologize."

When his fingers dipped lower, coating the bottom of my cheeks close to the backs of my thighs and moving inward, I whimpered. Somehow, I resisted opening my legs while feeling my asshole clench and release. Remembering the sensation of the plug buried there. My pussy throbbed now, as well. I trembled while struggling with wanting to invite him to caress deeper. To touch me...there...even after all he'd done. And something within me sparked that I wanted more than what he'd given me. More than the plug. To feel what he'd felt just two nights ago. But this time...this time it would be flesh on flesh. Flesh IN flesh.

Alex leaned down and kissed me softly. "What is it? Is there something you want?"

I held my breath for a second then whispered, "Just you."

"Mmm. There's something more." His fingers were playing now. Stroking the backs of my thighs. Tempting me to open them for him. Making me gasp. "What aren't you telling me, Little One?"

Licking his lips, I lowered my eyelids slowly then looked up into his blue orbs, reading patience and suppressed desire there. After a shaky breath, I jumped in head first. "Fuck my ass, Sir?"

His chest rumbled as it pressed to my side. Then he kissed me hard, his hand stroking through my hair. He was panting when he let me up for air. "Think you can take it?"

Heat filled my cheeks. "I don't know, Sir. But you've already got me relaxed and in the right position."

"True." His hand slid over my ass again, but more seductively. His middle finger pressed down between my cheeks on each downward pass. Teasing me.

"And it's not what I want but what you want."

"I want whatever you are comfortable offering, Little One. I don't have to claim—"

"I've offered." Silently, I begged him to just get on with it before I changed my mind.

"Very well. I promise to be gentle, though it might smart with the way your ass is right now."

I just bit my lip and nodded.

He traded the lotion for a bottle of lube and worked it into my asshole just like he had done earlier before inserting the butt plug. But this time, he only used his fingers. Pressing in with one. Slowly fucking me with it, his other hand flat on my lower back, the heat of his palm resonating throughout my lower region. Adding a second finger, stretching me wider.

My hands fisted at my sides when he removed his fingers and brought my knees up under me. I kept thinking about the different sized dildos that fit into the strap-on. How he seemed to be slightly wider than even the biggest attachment. What if he was too big? What if—

"Relax, Little One. This only works when you're completely relaxed. That's a good girl." He squirted more lube onto my asshole and began again with one and then two fingers inside me. Stroking slow and steady. Deftly adding a third digit. Twisting his hand so his fingertips were formed into a triangle with the point on the bottom and thrusting a little harder.

Tingling sensations ran through my pussy as I clenched internally. Through my ass when his hand bumped into the bruised flesh. And then he pulled out again.

The heat of his body was evident on the back of my thighs the moment he moved behind me. Kneeling between my legs. He stroked his hands over my ass, gently prying apart my cheeks and holding them that way. Then suddenly, his cock pressed at my asshole.

I gulped and told myself to breathe evenly. To not clench my fists or tense up. He wouldn't hurt me. At least not on purpose. So I had to do whatever I could to help him with this.

He pressed again, and I slid my knees out a little. Sinking into the pillows as he sunk the head of his cock into my ass and stopped. He was panting now, his exhales so hard I could feel them on my back, making me shiver.

And then my sphincter relaxed around him.

"Mmm. Yes, just like that. Good girl."

I felt his thumbs stroking a little, sending little ripples dancing along my nerves. "Mmm."

He grunted, pushing in further and further, little by little. "God, Little One. If I thought your pussy was deliciously tight... Holy fuck..."

My breathing became labored. I was thankful for the pillows so I didn't have to concentrate on keeping my ass raised to him. Instead, I could focus on him filling me. Mewling when my pussy clenched and I felt his cock throbbing in my ass, almost as though echoing the call of desire.

Alex let out a long, loud moan when he finally bottomed out, his balls snug against my wet pussy.

Thumping my hands against the bed, my body tried to accommodate his full length. His width. I'd been right about the strap-on dildo. If I'd thought he was big in my mouth...my throat...

"Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Sir...Mmm." I wiggled my hips a little, trying to adjust. Gasping as the motion made his hips rub against my tender ass.

He shook behind me, gasping and hissing. And all I was doing was clenching and releasing my asshole around him. After another long moment, he I started to thrust in and out slowly. And that set off a chain reaction like I'd never felt.

I cried at the tugging on my body with each withdrawal. At his full weight pressing on my backside on each reentry. The more he did it, the stronger the pulsations within me grew. Building until they exploded, shooting up my back and making me arch toward him. My hands flew up by my head again, clawing at the sheet.

Having my first anal orgasm threw me... I could no longer breathe. Think. Function. If I had wanted to stop him, I couldn't have. I could only feel. Tremors continued to rock my body while he fucked my asshole. And then suddenly, bright lights flashed before my eyes. And another orgasm ripped through me at the sensation of his fingers on my pussy. Rubbing my clit.

His cock thrust faster, causing a bit of pain. Both from stretching me and from his hips smacking my raw ass. His hands holding me still.

I yelped. The pain of his movements turned to a strange pleasure, but not fast enough.

He groaned loudly, my name pouring from his mouth in a desperate cry.

"Sir...fuck...Mmm..." I struggled to speak and breathe at the same time, amazed that he could render me incapable of normal, bodily functions so easily.

"Yes...Little One, I'm so close to coming."

A quick lick at my lips helped a little. "Please...come in my ass, Sir. Claim it."

There was a loud groan and then additional pressure when he pushed all the way back in and held himself there.

I opened my mouth, but there were only silent screams as he swelled even more and throbbed deep inside me...the warmth of his cum filling me. Making me dizzy. A couple of gulps later, I managed, "Don't move...Sir...Don't you fucking move."

He obeyed, his fingers frozen where they were gripping my hips. His moans responding to each time my body contracted around his cock which pulsed back an answer, stating he was still there. Waiting.

Moaning with him, I begged, "Please...rub my clit again, Sir..."

He pressed his lips against my shoulderblade and reached down, acquiescing with the softest of touches.

It was enough to send me over the edge again. No energy left at all, my body just shook between him and the bed, my whimpers barely audible now. When the aftershocks faded, I reached back and blindly grasp for his hand, needing something to hold onto.

Alex was right there, clutching my fingers in his. Sighing with each of my mewls. His other hand caressing my thigh.

I tugged on his hand. "Hold me, Sir. Please, hold me."

"Gladly, Little One. I'll try to make this quick and as painless as possible."

I still groaned and whimpered when he pulled out. But then I was in his arms. Feeling his lips kiss mine softly. I curled into him, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. Letting them out when he encouraged it.

His lips moved up to kiss my temple once my sobs died down. "Such a good girl for me."

Sniffling now, I nuzzled closer to him. Clutching his arms when he wrapped himself around me, never wanting him to let go.

12