Alex and Ollie's New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex knew he should've been mad, but he felt overjoyed. Yes. Please. Ollie should get to feel the pleasure of serving a real man whenever he wants, Alex thought. He realized Brandon was repeating his internal monologue aloud in a mocking voice. "It's a good thing you think that babe!" Ollie said through a flurry of moans and giggles. "I'm gonna be doing it all the time now! I'll even let you watch!"

Alex was sure that was going to push him over the edge, but his cock obstinately continue to twitch, leak and throb. It finally dawned on him that Brandon must've taken full control of his cock, and he was denying his cuck prisoner that release he needed so badly. "Awwww, the little cuck boy wants to cum!" Brandon taunted, and Ollie laughed aloud. "Just cuz he wants it doesn't mean he gets it!" Ollie shot back, and Alex started crying. He felt so small, so submissive, so owned and controlled, so far beneath even his bound-up fucktoy of a boyfriend. It was degrading. It was humiliating.

It was paradise.

Through his tears and the continuing flow of degradation from Ollie and Brandon, Alex watched his Daddy shoot a massive load deep in Ollie's hole. The constant humiliating comments stopped dead as Ollie let out a shrill, keening moan. Brandon's orgasm easily lasted for more than two minutes, and Ollie's tummy bulged a little as his owner filled him up. Then, he went silent, going limp on the bed. Brandon waved his hand, and his chains vanished. Alex's chains, however, got tighter. He whined, his position was actively painful now, but he knew full well Brandon intended exactly that.

"Did you enjoy that, boy?" Alex nodded hard, trying to "mmph!" out his thanks through his gag and hood. "Good. Now, Daddy wants to try something fun." Ollie's eyes flashed open, the irises suddenly the same bright red as Daddy's smoke. "Turns out, Ollie has some dreams in him that needed just as much unlocking as yours." The smoke was swirling around the blond boy, forming into a leather corset, laced up tight. Alex watched with wide eyes as the smoke manifested a leather collar, gloves and long high-heeled boots. The whole time, Ollie's red eyes were boring into his own, and they carried a look Alex had never seen on his boyfriend before.

All through their relationship, Ollie had shown little flashes of dominance. Sometimes he'd edge Alex to the point of insanity just because he felt like it. One night, Alex had come home to find Ollie waiting for him, and the cute boy had just snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor next to him. Alex wasn't allowed on the furniture all night, and if he ever tried to stand on his feet or speak, Ollie would reward him with a sharp spank. Alex had loved it, but his boyfriend loved to submit so much he felt bad about asking for more.

Now, he didn't have the power to ask for much of anything, but it was quite clear he didn't need to. "You look much better this way, little plaything," Ollie hissed. Brandon wasn't done changing him; he reached around Ollie to massage his chest, and Alex gasped softly as he saw breasts forming under his hands. Ollie whistled and smacked Alex's ass with a riding crop that had suddenly appeared in his hand. "Ah ah ah. I don't want you focusing on what he's doing. You can admire my body all you like, but keep your focus on your Mistress where it belongs."

Alex felt his heart skipping beats. Ollie's voice continued to rise, and it was amazing. He-no, that wasn't right, SHE sounded like a choir of angels. "That's a good boy," Brandon whispered to Alex. "She's got a lot of desires in there, but there's two main themes. The first is exactly this, having the body she's wanted for years. The second is you. More specifically, taking control of you."

Ollie snapped her fingers in Alex's ear, and a loud ringing filled his mind. He didn't know whether Brandon was helping or or whether his girlfriend had powers of her own now, but it felt incredible regardless. She was talking to him now, detailing everything she wanted to do to him, and Alex couldn't make out a word of it. That little snap had locked him in an inescapable trance, and Ollie's words went right past his awareness and buried themselves in his subconscious. It was just about impossible to think anymore, but he did know he wanted to feel just what her control was.

He didn't have to wait long. Ollie brushed her fingers under Alex's nose and his tiny air holes closed over. "If I'm in charge of you, I'm in charge of your lungs, slave," she hissed as she whacked Alex with the crop once again. "You shouldn't expect to be using them too much."

Alex's eyes shot to Brandon, hoping for help, but he was just laying on the bed, reading a book, hardly even paying attention as Ollie played with her toy. He'd shot his load, with a concentrated dose of his powers, deep into her cunt, and his role here was done for now. He just wanted to relax as Alex learned every last sadistic instinct his new Mistress had.

"Honestly slave, if I have to remind you to keep your eyes where they belong again I'll have to beat that cute little ass black and blue." Struggling to conserve what little air he had, Alex looked back up at Ollie, finding her cock right before his eyes. Ollie may have been small, but one part of her never had been. It was easily eight inches long, and it was thick enough that riding her felt like it was going to split Alex in half in the best way. "That's more like it. Stare at it, little dummy. Think of how much you want it. How much you need it."

Alex thought about it, and he went totally limp in his bonds. Oh god, she was right. He did need it. The idea of her fucking him completely consumed his mind, so much he hardly even noticed as the rubber started spreading across his body. It slowly crept down his neck and over his chest, coating him from head to toe so gradually he hardly noticed.

Ollie giggled, that enchanting little sound that made Alex's heart soar. "Good! Daddy was nice enough to give Mommy some of his powers, and you'll just be amazed by what I can do to you." She pressed her hands into Alex's back and started chanting. He whimpered weakly as he felt the rubber compressing in on his body. The pressure was so intense, Alex was sure he would get crushed, but the pressure didn't hurt him at all. It... it felt like he was shrinking?

The pressure just kept forcing in on him, and Alex's thoughts just got fuzzier. His vision disappeared in a haze of red vapors and rubber, and he felt content to just lay in his rapidly shrinking prison and relax. It didn't even feel like his chest was burning anymore, even though he'd been completely without air for at least five minutes. He couldn't even conceive of what that had felt like. All he could feel now was pleasure, and then he heard his Goddess' voice.

"Time to see what you can do."

Suddenly, his entire being was filled with her cock. Alex's whole world was nothing but Ollie's cock. It filled him. It owned him. He couldn't think of anything else but her cock, not that he could really think of that either. He could only feel it. Oh GODDESS it felt so good! Alex would cry out in thanks if he possibly could, but he couldn't even conceive of how to do that.

Ollie moaned as she humped the bright red fleshlight around her cock, her legs quaking as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Cum for me baby girl," Brandon whispered, and that was enough to do it. With a scream, Ollie shot her load deep into her toy and collapsed on the bed, panting. She was utterly spent. "That's the thing about using magic," Brandon said as he pulled Ollie, limp as a ragdoll, onto his lap. "It really takes it out of you. I had to practice for three years before I could do as much in a day as you just did in 20 minutes." Ollie whined as she felt her corset and collar tighten. "You're going to be pretty out of it for the next couple hours, and I intend to make sure they're an eventful time."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly Alex was laying on the bed, unbound, naked and ungagged. He gasped as his eyes flashed open, feeling up and down his body. "Welcome back, little sex toy," Brandon chuckled. "Did you enjoy your time serving your Mistress?" Alex nodded happily. "Would you like to help me put her in her place?" Alex giggled and his cock throbbed. "I would love to, Daddy!" Ollie whimpered fearfully as Alex crawled over to her, resting his head on her chest. The boy felt a small sliver of his intelligence return to his mind, and he smirked at his Daddy. "Hi, sweetie. Did you have fun being in charge?" Ollie nodded hard, trying to struggle to show her enthusiasm. "Good! I had fun too. But you know you have to be punished for thinking you could ever be in charge, right?"

Ollie gave Alex the biggest puppy eyes she could muster, but he wasn't interested. "Not a chance, baby. You had sooooo much fun being a cruel Mistress to me. Do you really want to deny me the same pleasure?" Ollie whined, but her cock rose back to full mast. "That's what I thought, good girl!" Alex unsteadily got to his feet, rummaging through his dresser. "Sweetie if you need a toy, I can just make it for you," Brandon called out, but Alex waved him off. "Thank you Daddy, but I want to use these. They're special."

He brought Ollie a little wrapped-up box. "I was going to give this to you at dinner tonight, but I can't possibly pass this up." Ollie watched with rapt attention as Alex opened the box, showing his girlfriend a pair of nipple clamps with bright red rubies embedded in the rubber base. "Happy birthday, baby!" Ollie welled up and Alex couldn't help himself. He fell on top of his girlfriend and hugged her tight, crying just as hard as she was. He'd never felt so happy in his life.

Once he got a chance to catch his breath, Alex gave Ollie a little grin. "And if I'm going to go to all the trouble of getting you custom clamps, you can bet you'll get very familiar with them." Ollie shook her head, but Alex could see the eager anticipation in her eyes. "You poor girl," he whispered as he held the clamps over her still-growing tits. "Those things must be so sensitive now. You know, I've heard your breasts get really, really touchy when you first get them."

Brandon snickered as Ollie tried to struggle. She managed to move her arms just inches before her Daddy grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms up over her head, wrapping her legs up in his own. "No no, little one. You're not going anywhere. You're going to find out exactly what this feels like, and then so much more." He closed the first clamp around Ollie's nipple, and her reaction was explosive.

She writhed in Brandon's grip, adrenaline forcing her body to move as she opened her mouth to cry out. She didn't get the chance before he conjured a massive red dildo out of his smoke and forced it down her throat. Ollie gagged, her eyes welling up. The clamp hurt like nothing else she'd ever felt. Her nipples were so sensitive she could hardly believe it! And now she couldn't even make a sound as the gigantic rubber cock filled her throat. She could only listen as Alex taunted her. "I bet that really hurts, doesn't it little doll?" Ollie nodded weakly, completely overwhelmed. "Good! Then this should be even better."

Ollie sobbed as the second clamp closed on her tit. It was too much. She couldn't take it. This was pure agony. But then she opened her eyes and looked into Alex's. She didn't see a cruel torturer. She saw her boyfriend, who was so happy to fulfill this fantasy for her, so happy to be a part of this dream. And suddenly, the pain warped with pleasure until she couldn't tell them apart.

Alex watched his girlfriend struggle to accept her torture before her eyes finally rolled back in her head, mindlessly humping at the air. Her cock strained, precum leaking everywhere, and suddenly Alex started drooling. Brandon laughed. "Once a fleshligh, always a fleshlight I guess. Alright, little hole. I'll let you be with your girlfriend exactly how you want."

He snapped his fingers and Alex's eyes dilated. He climbed off of Ollie and knelt on the bed, getting on all fours and arching his back. "Such a good boy," Brandon said, ruffling Alex's hair. Then he turned his attention to Ollie. "As for you, little slut..." he pressed his hands to either side of her head and red rubber rushed out, covering her body in a flash. Ollie squealed as she immediately went from pinned to totally encased. Brandon had clearly just given her a tiny sliver of his own power. "It'd be a shame to take that gorgeous cock away. Alex is so hungry for it. I think I'll take everything else away instead." Smoke swirled around Ollie as she felt the rubber pushing in on her, compressing her body down. Before she knew it, all she could see was red rubber. She... she was a dildo! A huge red dildo, with a blue and green outline of clamped tits stamped on it.

Ollie could still feel the blinding pain, but now she had no idea where it was coming from. She didn't know anything at all anymore. She felt her Daddy pump his hand down her body once, covering her in the red gel he'd used to gag his toys. "Get ready, bitch. She's big." He picked her up and pushed her balls-deep into Alex's hole. Ollie was alight with pleasure. The feeling of his hole pressing in on the outline of her tits was sheer agony, but she didn't care. It was amazing, she never wanted it to end.

Luckily for her, it wasn't going to anytime soon. Brandon had changed Alex back into a red rubber fleshlight, except this time it had the outline of Alex's face, with his mouth and nose covered with a solid rubber muzzle. He hadn't been nice enough to give it air holes, but fleshlights didn't need to breathe. He'd be fine. He'd feel that desperate ache for a breath all throughout his little rubber body, but he'd be fine.

Whistling to himself, Brandon picked up the two sex toys and threw them in Ollie's backpack, carrying them back home. He'd change them back in the morning; it was far too much fun watching them play to keep them like this forever. He'd fan the sadomasochistic flames in both of them, but especially Ollie. He suspected Alex would be spending much more time as a mindless toy than she would, especially once he taught her how to use her new powers.

She'd make a great fairy.

END

12