Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom," I said. "No, I'm good, thanks - - yeah the doctor's here at the moment - - I think she'll agree I'm fit to come home." Dr Barnet nodded as she licked at my cock head. "Could you come get me from the hospital? Half an hour? That's great. Love you, too."

I ended the call and looked at Dr Barnet and Nurse Christy.

"Thank you, ladies," I said, "but I have to be going."

"Maybe I should insist you return for a check-up in a few days' time?" the doctor said, scooping my cum off her cheek and into her mouth.

"Maybe you should," I said with a grin.

† † † † †

Twenty minutes later, I stood outside the hospital, enjoying the sunshine and the view.

Every woman who wandered by was built like the doctor and Nurse Christy - - slim and stacked and gorgeous to look at - - and again I wondered why I'd been so hesitant to embrace this place first time round. Thinking it was too good to be true was part of it and then the conflicting messages from both the son of a bitch in black and his supposed counterpart, Daphne.

True, I couldn't be too mad at her - - she had, after all, found a way for me to return - - but I still wasn't happy with her.

I glanced at my watch then looked up - - right at the same bastard in black that had convinced me I needed to leave the first time I'd been here. Sure, he didn't look unwell or like he was dying this time round, but it was definitely the same fucker.

He waved at me from across the other side of the street, then flipped me the bird, turned and headed off. I was about to step out into the road and chase him down when a car horn sounded as a red saloon pulled up. Almost before it had stopped, my sister Chelsea got out of the passenger seat and threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me, her huge, fake tits squashing against my chest.

"Hey, Chels," I said.

"Don't ever hit your head again, you asshole," she said lovingly.

"Okay, I won't, I promise," I said.

"Make sure you keep that promise," our mom said as she appeared at our side, hugging us both, her own big tits pushing against me as she leaned in and kissed us both.

"I will, I will," I said. "I'm sorry I missed our shoot, mom," I said, leaning down and kissing both of them passionately. "But if you like, the three of us can head home and practice together?"

"Really?" Chelsea squealed. I nodded. "Fucking awesome!"

"Finally got over your taboo about fucking us?" my mom asked. I nodded again. "Good," she said, kissing me. "Let's get home - - I want that cock of yours inside me."

As we headed to the car, I looked across the street but the man in black was gone.

12