Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus - - Jesus fucking Christ - - cumming!" she cried out, her ass muscles clenching even tighter around my shaft, making me work harder to shove all my dick inside her as I could feel my balls tightening.

"Fuck - - gonna cum soon," I managed to grunt, making Siobhan look over her shoulder at me, eyes wide, a huge smile on her face.

"Cum all over me," she gasped out quickly. "Please - - fucking cover me in cum."

I pulled my dick free of her ass and watched as she slightly unsteadily slid off the toilet seat and on to the floor in front of me. She stuck out her tongue and cupped her tits beneath her T-shirt which was still screwed up around her neck.

"Give it to me," she gasped, "give me that fucking cum."

Not wanting to disappoint, I jerked on my cock, pointing it at her face and, within a couple of seconds, felt my balls churn and the first thick stream of jism erupt from my cock head and splash over her. It fell in a thick, heavy line from the top of her head, over her cheek, along her jaw and fell to the top of her tits before it was joined by another and another. Siobhan moved her head closer and the next few lines shot straight into her mouth and as she swallowed them, licking her lips as she did, yet more streams of white spunk fell over her face. I pointed my cock down and sent the last dozen or so shots over her tits, glazing those huge, gorgeous mounds with heavy cords of cum, leaving her in a hell of a mess.

I stumbled back and watched, spent, as she started to clean herself up, using her fingers to scoop up my cum before licking them clean, smiling up at me the whole time. Once her face was clear, she leaned forward and sucked on my cock which had lost only a little of its hardness, taking as much as she could into her mouth.

Finally she sat back on her heels, fingers idly running through the cum that still coated her big tits. As I watched, she pulled her T-shirt back down over her mounds, the cotton going dark as my cum soaked into it.

"I love the feel of cum drying on my tits," she explained to my puzzled look. "So, any chance of getting into the movie business?" she asked.

"You were serious?"

"Hell yeah. Beats being a waitress in a coffee house. Consider this my audition."

I grinned. "I will definitely pass on your name and number to my agent," I said.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12