Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Your name got us into this place," Daphne said, walking past me. "Let's see how that works again, shall we?"

I quickly followed her, the pair of us walking through the tables towards the PRIVATE door. I was wondering if this was going to be a case of so near, yet so far - - and then I smiled as I got a better look at the girl on the door.

"Hey, Siobhan," I said, recognising the waitress from the coffee shop, the one who was not only a big fan of mine but a big fan of taking my cock up her ass. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh my God, Alex!" she squealed excitedly, hugging me tight, her huge tits squashing against my chest. "Waitressing doesn't pay the bills so I work here, too," she said. "But hopefully I won't be for long - - your agent called and wants me to do a screen test!"

"That's great news - - you're a natural and I've no doubt you'll get the part."

"With thanks to you," she said, strangely coy. "Darla said you spoke really highly of me."

"Why wouldn't I? As soon as Darla gets you on the books, we'll do a scene together, I promise," I said. "Listen, I know it might be cashing in a favour, but any chance we could go back there and see Charlene Angel?"

Siobhan looked from me to Daphne and back. "I shouldn't really," she said. "I've already let her dad go back there, and I know they don't like to be disturbed."

"Her dad?" Daphne asked in shock.

"Yeah, Damian," Siobhan said. "He comes to see her dance most nights then they go back to her changing room and, from what I hear from the other dancers, things get kinda wild."

"Thing is, I'm hoping to see Charlene to talk about getting her into a film with me," I lied. "Could you let us through?"

Siobhan smiled and shrugged. "Oh what the hell, the more the merrier, right?" she said, swiping her key card against the lock. "Third door on the right. See you soon," she said, pecking me on the cheek.

"Damian's her father?" I whispered to Daphne.

"News to me," she said.

The third door on the right was shut but - - as Siobhan had said - - it was obvious things were getting wild in there.

"Fuck me, daddy - - ohhhh God - - fuck me!" Charlene was shouting.

"You ready?" I asked Daphne.

She took her phone from her small clutch purse and dialled a long string of numbers, much too long to be anyone's phone number.

"Ready," she said.

I pushed the door open and we stepped inside. Damian was at the dressing table, trousers round his ankles as he fucked Charlene, his daughter, from behind. Neither of them heard us enter or knew we were there until I grabbed the man in black's shoulders and pulled him back, sending him stumbling against me as Daphne grabbed Charlene.

"What the fuck?" Damian cried as Daphne hit send on her phone and the floor of the dressing room began to disappear, circling round and down as a six foot wide, black circle appeared between us.

"It's over, Damian," Daphne cried. "This is the end for you. If you want to keep fucking your daughter, you'd best be quick."

And with that, Daphne pushed Charlene into the hole, the blackness swallowing her instantly.

"Nooooooooooo!" Damian cried. "You bitch!"

"Be quick, Damian," Daphne said. "Or I close this portal, open another one and send you somewhere else where you'll never see your daughter again."

"You bitch!" he said again before looking at me. "And you - - you bastard! Fine, I'll go - - there are other worlds out there that I can rule - - but if I'm going - - so are you!"

And with that, he dived for the hole, pulling me with him, both of us heading towards the darkness.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12