Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chelsea," she said once she took my dick out of her mouth, "you're next."

My sister instantly scrambled up my body, pushing mom and Sarenna aside so that she could straddle me, her ass resting just above my hips, her huge tits hanging down slightly, filling my hands with her tit flesh.

"Come on, big brother," she laughed. "Time to fuck my asshole."

How could I resist? Mom held her butt cheeks apart as Sarenna held my dick in position, aiming the big head at my sister's tight rosebud while Chelsea pushed back. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide as my knob head pushed into her back door, my thick cock sliding up into her butt.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck - - oh my fucking God," she groaned as she started moving up and down, more of my dick inching into her asshole. "Fuck - - uuhnnnnnnn - - so fucking - - big in my ass!"

Mom let go of her ass and straightened up beside her, kissing her as she moved up and down my dick.

"You like that, baby?" she asked her. "Like your brother fucking your ass?"

"I love it mom," Chelsea gasped, moving faster on my cock. "Love my - - mmmmmmmm - - brother's huge - - fucking - - cock - - uuhnnngg - - in my ass!"

Mom kissed her again before bending back down to where Sarenna knelt, watching the action. Mom slapped Chelsea's ass playfully before pushing her off my cock and grabbing the base of it with one hand and Sarenna's hair with the other.

"Taste her ass, you slut," she said with a laugh. Sarenna obviously had no intention of doing otherwise, sucking on my cock even before mom had finished her sentence, stuffing my fuck meat into her mouth, forcing herself to gag and cough as she took more than she could handle. As Sarenna reared back to catch her breath, mom dived in, sucking on my dick before handing it back to her, letting the busty blonde lick and slurp at my length.

Mom pulled Sarenna's head up off my dick and kissed her. "Want to try getting this cock up your ass?" she asked her.

"Oh please," Sarenna pleaded. "Let him fuck my arse - - please."

I couldn't help but grin when I heard those words.

A moment later and mom had rearranged us - - Sarenna knelt on her hands and knees, mom and Chelsea either side of her ass, holding her cheeks apart. I was behind her, big dick in hand, ready to buttfuck the preeminent big boob model of Pornoland for the very first time.

My big, flared knob pushed against her tight asshole for a few seconds, almost squashing flat before - - with a squeal from Sarenna - - it popped inside. She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes wide and scared.

"Oh God - - please go slow, Alex," she said. "You're so fucking big."

"You need me to stop, just say so," I said reassuringly and I meant it, too.

"That's my boy," mom said, kissing me.

"Such a gentleman," Chelsea said, kissing me as well.

Slowly, I started easing my cock in and out of Sarenna's incredibly tight, incredibly hot asshole. Bit by bit, more of my dick worked its way inside as she relaxed, her muscles allowing me to go further with each gentle push.

"How's that?" I asked her.

She smiled at me over her shoulder. "Oh that's fucking fantastic," she said, her English accent making the curse word even dirtier somehow. "Give me more, Alex - - fuck my arse."

"Think I'm gonna need some more lube," I said, pulling my cock free. My mom and sister both got the hint and sucked, gagged and spat on my cock before I pushed it back into Sarenna's butthole, giving her more of my shaft.

"Uuuhhhhh God - - oh you big dicked bastard," she groaned, pushing back against me, taking even more of my cock up her ass. "Bugger me - - aahahhhhnnn - - stuff it up my arse!"

I picked up the pace as she'd gotten used to it, moving my hips faster, eventually shoving my entire length up her butt, my balls slapping against her pussy as I fucked her asshole.

"Aaahhhhh - - fuck! Fuck my arse! Uuhhnnnnnnn - - going to - - cum!" Sarenna cried, her whole body shaking as she came on my cock, my mom and Chelsea holding her in place as she tried to get away, the pleasure too much for her. "Oh bloody hell - - fucking - - uuhhnnn - - cumming!" she yelled, finally falling forward off my dick.

As cum dazed as she was, Sarenna managed to turn around after a moment and grab hold of my cock, stuffing it down her throat as mom and Chelsea watched.

"Are you going to cum for us?" she asked me, licking at my knob.

I took my dick in hand and the three of them knelt in front of my, cheek to cheek, huge tits cupped and held up for me. Not surprisingly when faced with three gorgeous, big titted pornstars who'd each taken my cock up their ass, it didn't take long for me to jerk off. With a groan, I gave Sarenna the first of my loads, a thick line of jizz splashing over her hair, down her forehead, over her eye and cheek before dangling from her jaw. Another and another joined it before I turned to my mom, laying ropes of cum across her face as well, sealing one of her eyes shut before Chelsea took the next shots, streams of spunk landing over her features. With all three facialised, I pointed my dick at their tits and unloaded over them, Sarenna's fantastic tits getting the majority of my cream as I laid thick, white lines of jism over her perfect mounds time and again, glazing them before I shared out the remainder of possibly my largest cumshot with my mom and sister.

I staggered back, looking at my handiwork, grinning as the three of them leaned in to each other and began licking, sucking and slurping up my cum from each other's faces and tits. Only when the three of them could see again and their tits were all but cleaned off, did the director yell "Cut!" from the sidelines.

The three camerawomen, the lighting girls, the sound girl, the makeup girl and Rachel the director who had been watching and filming the entire scene for Shoot! magazine burst into applause.

"Sarenna Fey's first hardcore boy-girl shoot, everybody!" Rachel cried. "And a big thank you to the Hazard family of Lisa, Chelsea and, of course, Alex!"

The four of us performers grinned and high fived each other as everyone around the set went wild at the end of a successful shoot.

"Okay," Rachel said. "You all know where the showers are, so go get cleaned up while we pack away this stuff."

I followed Sarenna, mom and Chelsea back to the shower room and, after we'd taken a hot shower, went back to the dressing room.

"Do you think you'll do more hardcore, Sarenna?" mom asked her as we dressed.

"If you don't mind sharing Alex, it's a definite," she said, smiling over at me.

"We don't mind at all, do we Chelsea?"

"Nope, long as we can join in."

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" I asked with a laugh.

"Like you'd turn us down," mom said.

I looked at the three beautiful, busty women before me - - my mother, sister and all time favourite model.

"You're right," I said. "I'd never turn you girls down. Any time you're up for doing that again, you just let me know."

Sarenna grinned. "Well, I know I've only just broken my on screen anal cherry - - but I wonder if you're all free tonight for a more - - private performance?"

Just then my phone beeped as I received a text from Daphne.

"Hope the shoot went well." it read. "Okay if I crash the after party?"

I smiled. Life simply didn't get better than this.

THE END

† † † † †

That's it - - that really is the end of Alex's adventures in Pornoland. Hope you've enjoyed the ride. If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12