Alexa - Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will continue to pay for the house and the utilities until a further ruling says otherwise. I expect your full cooperation, or I will hold you in contempt of court. Bang, Bang went the gavel.

Fran attempted to talk to Michael, but he ignored her. She left sobbing.

Bob placed his hand on Michael's shoulder, "Come on, Michael. I told you it would be a tough sale. We must get out of here. Come on, and I'll walk you out."

Michael stood at the courthouse door talking to Bob when he noticed Fran walking toward the parking lot. He watched Fran as she approached a large black man carrying boxes moving toward her.

Michael smiled as he saw the black man smiling at his wife when she suddenly shook her head slightly and quickly.

The black man's smile quickly disappeared as he walked past her.

Michael smiled, turned to Bob, and said, "This is what I want you to do."

....

Three weeks later.

Fran's phone rang. It was her Attorney. Fran asked, "Hey, any good news?"

The Attorney responded, "No, I'm worried. Michael's Attorney has requested a special hearing tomorrow morning. Be there at 10 a.m."

Michael watched Fran enter the courtroom with her Attorney. Fran looked at Michael and mouthed, "I love you." Michael smirked at Fran like the cat that just ate the canary.

The bailiff yelled, "All rise for the "Honorable John Colton," as the Judge entered the courtroom.

The Judge sat down, then the rest of the courtroom. "All right, counselors, what do you have to warrant this emergency hearing?"

Bob: "I call Fran Bennett to the stand."

Taking her seat, the Judge reminded her she was still under oath.

Bob: "Judge, I would like to bring these papers into evidence as Exhibit B." Bob passed a copy to the Judge, Fran, and the last copy went to her Attorney.

Bob: "Mrs. Bennett, Do you understand what you are looking at?"

Fran: "Not really."

Bob: "Bob, they are your Amazon orders."

Fran: "Okey."

Fran's Attorney: "We object. My client did not authorize the pulling of her information."

Bob: "Your Honor, this is a joint account in both parties' names. Mr. Bennett authorized the release of the records himself."

Judge: "Overruled."

Bob: "Mrs. Bennett, Did you noticed when you started ordering items to be delivered. You had these items delivered every Wednesday for three months prior to the month before your husband suspected you were cheating on him.

Fran: "So"

Bob: "You started reordering merchandise six weeks after the confrontation. That was after Michael had removed all the eavesdropping equipment."

Fran: "So."

Bob: "The delivery company showed you signed for these at approximately the same time every time they were delivered.

Fran, "Yep, so what. I went home and signed for them."

Bob: "We went to the Brown Parcel Service and had their records pulled for those deliveries. As I said, they showed you the signed for them."

Fran: "Ok, I signed for them. I admitted that."

Bob: "Records showed that they were delivered, and the driver had taken his lunch break at your house for an hour."

Fran: Thinking carefully, she replied, "So."

Bob: Google showed that 30 minutes after you signed for the deliveries, you played Unchained Melody. 10 minutes after that, the delivery truck moved from its location."

Fran," So, a coincidence."

Bob: "Do you know Marcel Washington?"

Fran: "No, it doesn't ring a bell."

Bob:" Thank you, Mrs. Bennett; you may step down. I call Marcell Washington to the stand."

Fran's head snapped up when Marcel was escorted into the room by the sheriff's deputy.

Marcel walked up to the stand and took the oath.

Bob: "Mr. Washington, do you know Mrs. Bennett?"

Marcel: "Yes, she is a customer on my route. I have been delivering to her home now for almost a year. A couple of months ago, I met Mr. Bennett."

Bob quickly asked, "Are you or have you ever had sexual relations with Mrs. Bennett?"

Marcel: "No, I have not. It has been strictly professional."

At that moment, a tall black woman entered the courtroom and sat in the back, staring at Marcel.

Bob smiled at Michael, then turned to Marcel and asked, "Marcel, I am glad to hear that. Our records show you delivered a package on Wednesday, the 23 of July."

Marcel: "Could have. I deliver a lot of packages in that area and to that address. So, if the records showed I did on that day, I did."

Bob: "Well, I'm glad you are not having an affair with Mrs. Bennett. Did you know that the morning of that delivery, Mrs. Bennett had sex with Mr. Bennett, and he dumped the biggest load of cum into Mrs. Bennett of his life? That caused her to run late for work that morning, and she didn't have time to clean herself before she left.

"She had a meeting all morning before returning home that morning. No chance to clean up."

Fran's Attorney: "We object."

Bob quickly added. "That would mean you got sloppy white man's seconds."

Judge: Banging the gavel, "That's enough, counselor," the Judge admonishes Bob.

Bob screamed: "Marcel, I hope you didn't go down on her. It would have been salty. How did it taste? Creamy and gooey."

Everyone was looking at Marcel. They could swear they saw a black man turn white. He attempted to cover his lips as his morning breakfast spewed out his mouth.

He stood up, looked at Fran, and yelled, "You fucking bitch. You fed me his cum, you fucking whore."

Fran burst out crying and turned to Michael, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, Michael. I love you."

Marcel looked over at the black woman and threw up again.

Fran covered her mouth and started sobbing

Bob: "No more question," smiled Bob as he walked back to the table, strutting like a rooster.

Judge: he started, banging his gavel as the courtroom broke out in pandemonium. "Come to order. Order in the court. Bailiff, get this shit cleaned up. Counselors, in my office, now!" as he stood up and headed off to his chambers.

....

Thirty minutes later, the divorce was granted.

Judge: Mrs. Bennett, I'll turn your case over to the DA's office. I don't take kindly to people perjuring themselves in my courtroom under oath. He banged his gavel and announced the court had adjourned.

Michael was standing out in the hallway talking when Fran hesitantly and curiously asked, "Can I talk to you?" Michael shook Bob's hand hands and thanked him. Then he turned to see a tearful expression on Fran's Face.

"Michael is there any way...."

Michael cut her off. "No, Fran, there is not. I want to ask you something. Was it because he was so large?"

Fran nodded yes.

He looked at her and said, "Fran, there is no chance. I can't compete with what God didn't give me."

Fran pleaded, "It was just sex. It wasn't a competition."

Mike put his hand up to her lips and smiled. "Yes, it was. Men compete for every day of their lives to prove themselves. I don't have a 12-inch dick to do battle with. All I had to compete with was brains to provide you with the best life I could. Love you and protect you. Give you children. Always be there to support you. But it wasn't enough. That's all I have. And it just wasn't enough."

Fran replied, "I want you to know I wouldn't have gotten pregnant by him and tried to pass it off as yours.

Michael chuckled. "I believe you, Fran. Not even you could pull that off with Marcel's DNA."

"I was stupid," said Fran. "That was the last time, and then I was going off the pill."

Pursing his lips and slowly shaking his head, "It's always the last time does a person in."

Fran, "I want to ask you a question. How did I miss you two with all the equipment in the house?"

Fran dried chuckled: "Luck. He was out on maternity leave."

"Michael, I have one more question for you before I go," said Fran.

"Go ahead," replied Michael, "shoot."

"I heard stories of how brutal and vengeful you could be when you were younger. Yet, you didn't do anything to Marcel and me except divorce me. Why was that? Do you still love me a little?

"Au contraire," said Michael, with a devious smile on his face. Look down at the end of the hall. Do you see that tall black woman that stands about 6 foot three? She played power forward for State. She was a first-round draft choice till she blew her knee out.

"Right now, she is pissed. And she just found out her husband was cheating on her. As a result, he is going to lose his job. That means she'll probably lose her house and car."

I figure you have about 10 seconds before she spots you. I would leave now if were you. Oh shit, she has seen you. You have about 5 seconds."

Fran looked up in terror as the woman approached. Fran took off running and screaming for help.

A black blur ran by Michael, yelling, "Come back here, you skinny boned, flat ass, white girl. I'm going to fuck you up."

....

At about 8 p.m., Fran walked into an empty house. She walked to the freezer, took out a large ice pack, and placed it over her swollen eye.

Fran reached into the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of chilled wine. She didn't bother to grab a glass.

She slowly walked up the stairs to the master bedroom. As she walked through the room, she moaned as she removed her blood-soaked blouse. She scanned her body to see the black and blue bruises coating her upper torso.

She reached over to turn on the water to start her bath. After straightening back up, she grimaced at the pain from her cracked ribs. She stumbled over to the mirror and gazed and her swollen, broken nose. Her left eye was partially shut from the beating she took from Marcel's soon-to-be ex-wife.

Finally, the tub was full of hot water. Fran stepped into the tub and slowly lowered herself into the hot water. Pulling the cork out with her teeth, she took a big swig of wine to dull the pain.

She yelled, "Alexa, replay the last song."

Alexa: "Your cheating Heart, By Hank Williams, was Released in 1952 by Castle Studios.

"Your cheatin' heart will make you weep,

You'll cry and cry and try to sleep,

But sleep won't come the whole night through,

Your cheating heart will tell on you."

....

No, not that, you idiot, "Unchained Melody," Fran yelled.

Alexa: "I heard it through the Grapevine, sung by Marvin Gaye, Released by Motown record in 1967,

"Ooh, I bet you're wonderin' how I knew

'Bout your plans to make me blue.

With some other guy, you knew before

Between the two of us guys, you know who loves you more

It hit me by surprise, I must say

When I found out yesterday

Don't know that I

Heard it through the grapevine

...

"What's wrong with you?" Yelled Fran. "Play Unchained Melody."

Alex: "Who's making love," by Johnnie Taylor.

"Stop, "Unchained Melody," screamed Fran.

Alexa: "Secret Lovers, by Atlantic Starr."

"No Play Unchained Melody,"

Alexa: "Escape" (The Pina Colada Song)" By Rupert Holmes.

"NO"

Alexa: "Torn between two lovers." By Mary MacGregor.

"NO"

Alexa: "50 ways to leave your lover" By Paul Simon.

"Turn off, dammit," yelled Fran. "Alexa, you're a bitch." The room went dead quiet.

Fran noticed the blue light on Alexa popped on. Alexa announced, "That's not nice."

Fran snarled again and repeated, "BITCH"

Alexa replied, "I might be a bitch. But at least I am not a divorced cheating slut."

Author's Notes.

Songs picked by Alexa are rated as some of the top cheating songs of all time.

.

.

12