Alexander & Hephaestion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth felt like butterfly kisses to her as he pressed his lips against her gently rounded stomach and she moaned as he pushed her thighs apart with his hands and kissed her intimate lips.

She was so wet for him. He held her open to his gaze before he licked her from her tiny puckered passage to the little pearl just below her mound. Barsine shivered as he began to gently nip her inner lips and suck her clitoris, unable to lay still under his ministrations. As he slipped a single finger into her tight, wet cunt, Alexander began to rub the mound of soft ridges he found inside her channel. Barsine began to buck against him, crying out her pleasure as she came hard on his fingers.

Alexander gave her a final lick and sucked her juices off his fingers as he moved over her body and, using his hand, rubbed the large head of his cock along her wet slit before pressing it into her still rippling cunt.

Oh gods, how he needed this release with her. She opened her eyes which were darkened and glazed from the pleasure he had brought to her, the first time in so long. Alexander saw the pain and deep emotion in her gaze as well as her vulnerability being in his arms once more. He knew she had completely opened up to him, and he pushed his thickly veined cock into her exquisite tightness, forcing her walls apart to allow his entry.

She gasped at invasion of his huge manhood which stretched her almost unbearably. He breathed deeply above her, waiting for her inner muscles to relax, before beginning to thrust, slowly at first, into her unimaginably tight and wet core. This movement drew a hiss of pleasure from Barsine who tilted her hips up to allow him deeper entry into her and clutched at his shoulders, her nails raking his skin as he pounded strongly into her.

He found her mouth and enveloped her in a torrid kiss, lost in the utter bliss he found in her body. Their breaths shortened and Barsine frantically moved her hips with his as he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts until finally he felt her stiffen beneath him before her innermost muscles rippled around his length. As she reached oblivion, Alexander let himself go and forced his cock as deep into her as he possibly could and released load after load of creamy cum deep into her waiting cunt.

Alexander fell into her arms, gasping for breath before rolling onto his back and pulling her with him so that she lay enfolded in his arms above him.

Barsine's long, black curls fanned across his broad, tanned chest and she kissed him over his heart.

Alexander lightly ran his fingers over the gentle, soft curves of her back until he reached round and let his hand rest over her tummy.

Barsine looked down at his strong hand, calloused through hours spent wielding his sword and shield in battle or army exercises, which lay possessively over her womb.

They both knew she could conceive this evening, and as their breaths began to grow more steady after the heady passion they had just shared, they both knew she had cursed the offspring that would result from their passion.

12