Alex's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Alex had long ago given up sitting in the back of the Lincoln Town Car when it was just her and John. As the two cars rolled away, she turned the radio to the music she knew she and John enjoyed and not the weird stuff Rita liked. John chuckled and stretched his right arm over the back of the front seat. His fingers brushed against Alex's black curls, but he did nothing further. He knew she was fighting an inner struggle and until she gave the okay, or made some move to tell him something about what she felt, he wouldn't press her.

"Your mom seems cool," he said.

"She is. . . she and Rita know each other," Alex told him.

"I know. You mentioned it before. Were she and Rita. . . friends too?" he asked.

Alex smiled softly, the blush evident on her cheeks. "Yeah, they were and probably will be this entire month."

"Are you okay with that? I mean, your mom did come to see you, right? And you and Rita, well," he looked over at her and winked.

"I'm okay with that. It just means if my mom needs the car to make-out in, you're stuck with me catching a lift," she smirked. "My own personal chauffeur. How lovely is that?" she added.

"I don't mind being stuck with you Alex," he told her. His fingers curled in her hair and he stroked the soft strands.

"Thanks," she whispered. She bit her lip, but said nothing else. Inside she felt a growing heat. She found herself wondering if there wasn't a way to enjoy both the pleasure of a man and a woman. She didn't want anyone hurt or jealous though, so she pushed away the thoughts. She began discussing the days shopping with her mother, but left out their new 'bonding' relationship.

The two friends rode the rest of the way carrying on what was obviously a strained conversations for the both of them. When they reached the apartment Alex grabbed her purse as John got out to open her door.

"Always the driver, huh?" she joked.

"Not always Speck," he whispered. His fingers brushed away some bangs hanging down over her eyes. He stared at her eyes, her cheeks, nose, and lips. He memorized the small dimple in her chin and her graceful neck. He sighed as he sensed her withdrawal from him. He wanted so much to just tell her his thoughts and feelings were becoming more tangled the longer he knew her.

Alex swallowed and moved away from him. She was expected and didn't want to keep the two women waiting. She blinked rapidly and waved good-bye, promising to see him sometime during the week. As she made her way to her apartment she gnawed on her lip wondering if she was normal to be so attracted to women and want John too. She knew about being bisexual, but she had such intense orgasms with women. How could a man possibly give her those same pleasures?

John shook his head in frustration and headed to the club where he and a group of friends hung out. As he celebrated his 25th birthday without a date, his thoughts stayed on Alex and what she was probably doing in her apartment. He drank a few beers to help ease the discomfort making itself known, as he thought of the beautiful creature and the naked limbs that would be moving around on the bed.

*****

Alex walked into her apartment and immediately found herself back at the lingerie store. The scent of sugar cookie lotion, candles, and oil filled the place. She grinned and closed the door behind her, locking it as she slipped off her shoes. "Mmm. . . I bet whatever your eating doesn't taste like cookies," she called out as she walked to the kitchen and pulled a soda from the fridge.

She continued grinning when she saw a plate of store-bought sugar cookies on the counter. Alex plucked one up and took a bite as she casually made her way to her mother's bedroom. She stood at the door and ate her cookie while she watched her mom eat the trimmed pussy of her boss.

Rita lay there with her legs open and the older version of Alex sucking on her sex. Her hips were lifting and falling as her friend from the past worked her way around the pussy that she had abandoned so long ago. "Ohhh, deeper Maddie. Fuck me with that hot mouth. Ohhh, fuck yesss!"

Maddie pushed her tongue in and out while her fingers drove into the blonde woman's ass. "Alex, grab the strap-on and fuck your Mother, now!" Maddie ordered and spread her legs far apart. She had heard her daughter's footsteps and was going to have a cock in this bed sometime tonight, even if it was artificial.

Alex's belly rolled and her cunt got suddenly slick with juice. She walked over to the dresser where Rita's stainless-steel briefcase of toys lay open. Soon Alex was slipping out of her cloths, strapping on the 10-inch cock, and ramming her mother's cunt with long, hard strokes.

"Ohhh fuck yeah!" Maddie shouted. The fake dick scrapped her pussy, as she squeezed her cunt muscles around it. Her tongue and finger took turns fucking the bald cunt. She pulled on the velvet lips and rammed her tongue over the sides. "Ohhh you taste just as sweet as I remember. You're perfect baby doll. Harder Alex, slap my ass! Oh fuck baby girl. Fuck your Mother, show her how you like slamming that cock into me."

Alex listened to her mom and continued to drive the tool deeper and deeper into her sweet sex. The sight of Rita's tits swaying up and down turned her on, and she was equally aroused and excited by watching her Mother's cunt swallow the hard shaft.

Maddie worked the hot cunt that was threatening to erupt beneath her while her daughter fucked her pussy. Rita screamed seconds before releasing her nectar and she erupted all over the face of the lover she hadn't fucked in years.

Maddie sucked and drank the sweet juices that coated her face. She soon exploded. Her honey ran thick and hot over the artificial cock and she shuddered as she rode the wave of heat that cascaded through her. Alex watched in awe as her mom showered come all over the strap-on while drinking from Rita's cunt.

When Rita and Maddie recovered, Maddie rolled over and lay on her back. Rita moved to her side and she looked down the firm body of her friend. "Who would have thought that two women almost 50 could still fuck so damn good."

"Fuck almost 50. I'm staying 48 forever and your not passing 49," Maddie chuckled as she groped her friend.

Alex removed the strap on and climbed onto the bed. She slipped her tongue over her Mother's cunt and then stroked Rita's. She lapped at one then the other, cleaning them both, until the two women were bucking against her face. When the two women came Alex was there to suck, drink, and bite her way through the hot, liquid satin that flowed down their pussies, soaking their thighs. She grinned and rolled to her back. Her fingers moved down to her sloppy cunt and she started to fuck herself fast and hard.

Maddie slipped from the bed and grabbed the double-ended dildo and slipped one side into her cunt and then moved to her daughter's juice soaked pussy. Rita watched as mother and daughter began to fuck. With the toy buried deep inside both women, they enjoyed the slap of pussy against pussy. Rita slid over, took one of Alex's breasts in her mouth, sucked on the hard bud, while her hand went down, and toyed with both swollen clits.

"Ahhh. . ." Alex cried out as she felt the sharp teeth that claimed her soft globe. Her eyes were clenched and when her mom bent down and began to suckle on the other tit, Alex bucked harder against her Mother's cunt, taking the double cock deeper with every upward thrust. Rita's fingers added to her frenzied state and she felt her body tense and clasp tightly. "Ohhh fuck. . . oh fuck!"

Maddie heard her daughter and rolled her hips deeper. She came and soaked her daughter with the incestuous cunt that had climaxed seconds after her daughter screamed out her release. The two women took a moment to savor the feelings that rolled through them. "Nice baby," Maddie whispered into her daughter's ear. "Did you like that cock baby?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Alex nodded and smiled a smile that made her mom confirm her suspicions.

"I thought so," she said. She ran her tongue over her daughter's ear and sucked on the lobe. The three lovers continued fucking and using the fake cock's as creatively as they could.

When Maddie left at the end of the month, it was with a standing invitation to stay at Rita's anytime. She also left convincing her daughter that she should check out some real cock sometime.

Alex waved goodbye to her mother and thoughts of one particular man filled her mind. She smiled as she allowed her imagination to flow free.

12