Alex's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you fuck her?" asked Babs quietly.

"I don't think your Brother has ever 'fucked' a woman, have you Son?"

"No" I laughed, "I made love to her. Pleased to say I managed to give her her first orgasm. Pamela helped her get rid of all trace on my being present, shall we say? I came home. Pamela took Caroline home and told her that if she wanted to try it again she only had to ask and she, Pamela, would arrange something. That was a couple of weeks ago. There's been no repercussions reported but I haven't been booked for a repeat performance either," I laughed.

"That poor woman!" exclaimed Bridget.

"Yeah!" agreed Babs, "don't men realise that if you give a girl a good time she will give you a good time in return? Bloody stupid if you ask me."

"What?" demanded Bridget after catching the same glance between Mum and Gran that I had.

"Some men only get their pleasure from taking what they want," explained Gran.

"Fortunately some women only get their pleasure through men taking what they want," added Mum, "the problems start when the wrong man is with the wrong woman, maybe like Caroline. What do you plan to do about her?"

"It's not as simple as that, some men don't want a submissive they want a strong woman that they can break. That sounds more like Caroline to me," stated Gran emphatically.

"Yeah, well Caroline's got a problem and I'm not at all sure sure I can do anything about it. She's married and it really has to be her choice. She feels she has to stay with her husband for the sake and probably safety of her girls after all. If she comes to me seeking solace than I'll provide it otherwise..."

"So, back to the real world, 10 women plus two probables. Can you handle that Son?"

"Well, like I've said, I've had five of them gang up on me round at Pamela's and everyone seemed happy. I've got the four of you here now and I'm game to try if you all are?" I teased, "the big problem is that I have promised 'no secrets' and my girls have promised me the same. NSA with errr... trust? How do I tell them, 'oh by the way, I'm having sex with all the women in my family'?"

"Can we trust them? Everybody is of legal age so no problem there, just the family thing?" asked Gran.

"Mary is having sex with her Mother so that's not a problem as I see it. Ali is enjoying her Brother and her Dad so I doubt she will complain or raise problems. Jenny and Susan? They know about Mary and her Mum, have joined in more than once. They also know about Ali and family. Don't think there'll be any problem. The bigger problem is how do we, as a family, feel about involving outsiders. Nothing's been said by any of them but none are looking for an alternative provider. Like Bridget and Babs, what happens if they want to become Mothers?"

"My big house will be full of children, at last!" laughed Gran.

"The company is going to have to provide you with a set of wheels Son, you'll be too worn out to cycle everywhere," Mum laughed.

"Yeah! A mini-bus!" chortled Babs.

"OK, time to get down and dirty," I announced, "four of you twice each in six hours -- wanna give it a go? Big Sis, you kicked all this off although I suspect Gran or Mum put you up for it. Happy to be first?"

It took her less than a nano-second to nod her head.

"Fuck or fucked?" I asked softly.

That took her a little longer to answer.

"Fucked -- I would like to be able to tell our Daughters how good it felt to have my Brother's, their Father's, cock driving into me for the very first time."

"Mum, was it you or Gran that set this all up?" I laughed.

"I'm afraid it's your Gran that gets the Brownie points this time." Mum chuckled, "I'll cum up with something soon... promise."

I had to laugh at that.

"OK, now I don't want you all squabbling over the cream pies. Gran, you get Bridget's. Mum, Babs. Bridget, Gran and Babs you can enjoy our Mother's. Next time around we can all take part of each other, any questions?"

"Yeah, me" said my Big Sister, "can you please stick your dick in me? I've been waiting months, make that years!"

Well, you've been introduced to all the players. There's more if you wish?

Comments & Likes always welcum

Many thanks

Wirdsmiff

12