Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
More about Alice.
1.5k words
4.07
11.1k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I went down the stairs of the beach house and made a u turn and headed for the beach, hand-in-hand. She seemed so carefree and completely oblivious to what she had done just minutes earlier. When we got near the ocean, she turned to face me. The full moon had come out and it was like twilight now.

"I love you so much, Tom," she said smiling up at me.

"I love you, too, Alice," I said looking into her eyes then at her smiling mouth. She had pretty teeth and full lips. I dwelled for a few seconds thinking about how recently those lips had encircled Bobby's cock. How that mouth had very recently been filled with Bobby's cum. How she had eagerly accepted it and playfully showed it to him before swallowing it all and then lowered her mouth once more to clean up his cock.

"What are you staring at?" she said with a slight nervousness in her voice. She lifted a hand to cover her mouth.

"Your mouth," I replied, honestly.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Nah, nothing's wrong. You have a beautiful mouth and lips," I grinned. "You're my girl. Can't I look at your mouth when I want?" I smiled and pulled her close. I was getting hard from my thoughts and memories. She noticed my erection pressed against her.

Her demeanor changed and she said, "Oh, I know what you're thinking, you naughty boy."

"Really?" I smiled, "What am I thinking?"

Her voice got low and she leaned in closer and said, "You're imagining these lips sucking on a cock." Well she was right about that. "Would you like me to suck your cock? Right here. On the beach. In the moonlight"

"Don't you think someone up there might see us?" I nodded to the beach house and it's picture windows.

She giggled, "I don't care. It's not that light out here. We're just shadows. I really want to taste your cum...soon!"

"Is that what you want to do?" I answered. "Tell me more."

"I want to suck your cock, Tom. I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to ejaculate in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum. Is that what you want to hear, baby?" She cooed.

"What is it about sucking cock that you find so fascinating?" I asked.

"It makes you happy," she replied. "Having a hard dick in my mouth makes me feel so powerful and needed. Feeling your muscles spasm and hearing your moans makes me so horny and wet. When you finally shoot your load, the feeling of that warm stuff filling my mouth sometimes pushes me over the edge!"

"You mean, you can have an orgasm from giving a blowjob? " I asked.

"Usually," she answered. "But it's not the sucking that gets me off. That just gets me aroused. It's the sudden explosion of warm, salty-sweet, cum filling my mouth that pushes me over the edge."

"How long has it been like that? Even before you met me?" I asked.

"Well, yes," she said shyly. "It's always been that way."

I laughed, "So it doesn't really matter if it's my cock?" I laughed a little more.

"Tom!" she feigned indignation.

"Well, am I correct?" I continued.

She didn't answer. Her expression told me all I needed to know.

"Tell me about the first time," I said. "Tell me about the first time you had an orgasm from taking a cum load in your mouth. If you tell it well, I give you another," I said it softly in a pillow-talk sort of way.

"You really want to hear that?" she replied. "About me sucking and another man's cock?"

"Yeah, actually I would love to," I said. "I think it would be hot hearing you tell me about it."

"You won't be jealous or hurt? I never want to hurt you, baby." She said and she sounded very sincere.

"If we're going to be together, we need to be honest with each other. You tell me the story of the first time and I'll use my imagination to picture it. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm getting harder just thinking about it.

"Okay..." she took a deep breath. "It was my first of college," she began. "I was struggling in math and I asked this really nice guy to help me."

"Name?" I interrupted.

"His name was Richard, I think."

"So, Dick," I said and laughed.

"So, Richard helped me study that whole semester and I managed to pass that class. He was so sweet about it. I asked him what I could do to pay him back. By now we had become pretty good friends but it had never gone farther than that. I was totally surprised when he said, 'would you give me a blowjob?'

"Really?" I was hanging on her every word. "just like that?"

"Really." She paused. "I told him that I had never done that before and he told me that we were even because he had never gotten one before. I asked him if he was a virgin and he said he was. I said, 'so am I'. I said that I'd never even seen a penis close up before. He unzipped and his cock just flopped out. It was swollen and veiny and there was a little bit of juice leaking from the hole in the tip. I asked him if he ever jacked off and he laughed. I asked him to jack off for me and he said that he would if I would. I pushed my sweat pants and panties down and began to masturbate for him and he began stroking his cock. The more aroused I got, the more tempting his cock became. Finally, I just dropped to my knees and moved closer to him. I stopped his hand and put my mouth over the head of his cock. I really didn't know what I was doing. I just held the end of his cock in my mouth and tried not to scratch him with my teeth. In a little while, he stood up and began moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I remember thinking, 'oh my god I'm a virgin and my mouth is getting fucked'. My pussy was dripping wet by this point and Richard put his hands on the back of my head and gently continued fucking my mouth. I remember he was such a gentleman about the whole thing. I had never been that aroused before even when I masturbated. Richard began to moan and I instinctively grabbed his thighs. I remember his muscles were taut. Suddenly, he said 'here it comes, Alice' and he stopped pumping and held my head tight and spasm after spasm of his warm cum filled my mouth. The moment I felt that, I started orgasming myself and I sort of fell backwards and Richards cock popped out of my mouth. It was still shooting ropes of cum and they landed on my face and in my hair and on the front of my shirt."

Alice took a breath. "Wow," was all I could say. "That was quite a story. What happened after that?"

"Well, we never saw each other again," you know how big colleges are." Alice answered.

"No," I said. "What happened after his cock popped out? You had a mouth full of his cum. What did you think of the taste and texture of your first load? Did you spit or swallow?"

I think Alice blushed when she said, "The taste and texture was so exhilarating and it was so warm. I remember I had to concentrate on not coughing it out while I was cumming. There was so much of it. I clamped my lips together and I'm sure my cheeks were bulging. After I gained control, I held it in my mouth for a long while. I felt so...special. Like I had done something very naughty but very nice for him. I savored it and swished it around with my tongue and it started to get thicker and then I swallowed it. It was gone, but the flavors lingered for a while. I looked up at him and he just looked so happy. He said, 'that was wonderful, Alice. Thank you.' "I could tell Alice was breathing heavier from telling the story.

She looked at me and asked, "Is that what you wanted to hear? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Never," I answered. "That was so hot. My imagination is on fire. You're actually a pretty good storyteller as well as a pretty good cocksucker."

She grinned at me and repeated, "Now, would you like me to suck your cock? Right here. On the beach."

"Not yet," I said. "This is too hot! One more story, please."

"What now?" she asked. By the sound of her voice, I think she was enjoying recalling these encounters.

"Now, tell me about the last time," I grinned. "Tell me about the last time you had an orgasm from taking a cum load in your mouth."

Alice stared at me.