Alice in Chains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice obeyed and shuddered as the coat was slipped gently off her shoulders.

"You can turn back again now." Miss Janet told her softly.

Slowly and almost shyly Alice rotated back until she was facing her alpha lover, her mittened hands held uselessly to her sides, letting Miss Janet's eyes absorb every little detail of her body.

"Does it hurt?" Janet asked indication the chain.

Shaking her head Alice replied. "No, it tugs a little, and walking is fairly erotic unless I take my time."

Miss Janet smiled. "As long as you are happy with-it little Alice. I wouldn't have forced it on you, but I do hope you don't mind me taking full advantage of it."

A small wave of excitement flushed through Alice's body. "Don't mind?" She replied softly. "I was hoping you would take full advantage."

"Sadly, my garden isn't as private as yours Alice." Miss Janet told her. "But I think if you stay exactly where you are, no one will see you." Miss Janet waited for a second letting her words filter in to Alice's mind. "I mean it would be very embarrassing if someone saw you, all helpless and chained up like that."

The toy buried deep inside Alice started throbbing once more, hinting at the torment that was to come. Alice wanted to press her fingers against her slit. Needed to increase the pressure of the vibrations on her more sensitive areas, but she knew to try was futile, with her hands in the mittens, and the locks keeping her closed, there was no way of her bringing about her own climax. She would have to wait until Miss Janet allowed it to happen. That thought alone made her more desperate and she wobbled a little as her arousal made her light headed.

Miss Janet indicated a metal garden chair facing the door. "Sit there Alice." She instructed. "I am going to finish dressing. I want you to remine out here, naked and waiting for me to let you back in. I have complete control of everything." She gestured with Alice's coat that was on her arm. "Your attire." A small black remote appeared from the pocket of her gown. "Your arousal." The vibrations peaked suddenly, taking Alice's breath away, only to stop just as quickly. "And your freedom." Miss Janet patted her pockets, as if looking for something. "Now where did I leave those keys? I do hope I haven't lost them..." She paused watching the tension climb of Alice's face. "It would be a shame if you were stuck like that. I may have to take you in to town tomorrow to see a locksmith. Imagine you having to explain how you came to be locked up like that."

The words were too much for Alice, and she had to sit down, her legs going to jelly with Janet's teasing. The scene played out, Miss Janet walking her in to a locksmith, naked and chained, then leaving her to explain just how submissive she was to Miss Janet and what got her so hot that she would lock herself up like this.

"Just for a little sugar, I want you to know I am going to be bringing myself to climax at least once while you wait." Miss Janet told her with a sly smirk. "I hope the chair isn't too cold."

With those words said, Miss Janet stepped back inside her house, leaving a very nude Alice locked outside.

The breathlessness and dizziness slowly subsided as Alice managed to get her senses under control. The chair was indeed very chilly against her hot skin, and the padlocks between her legs made sitting on the hard surface slightly uncomfortable. Nervously she glanced around, wondering just how overlooked Miss Janet's garden was. From where she was sitting she could just see the windows of the neighboring houses, but it would take someone to lean out of one to see her. She wasn't sure just how long she was going to be waiting, Miss Janet may very well be laying back on her bed now, riding herself to climax on one of her vibrators. The thought made Alice shiver in delight. She hoped Miss Janet had a very good climax thinking of how helpless Alice was.

Janet looked out of her rear window. Alice looked so beautifully alone and aroused sat in her garden, patiently waiting for her to return. There had been times when Janet had worried she was being cruel, and it had taken a while for her to reach a level that Alice needed her to be at to get full satisfaction. Janet understood the need to be submissive, just as much as she understood how intoxicating it could be to be dominant. Thankfully, Madam Natasha had been a great help in advising Janet on how to best cope. The planned adventure had taken a little organizing, but she was sure Alice would love every second. Which meant Janet would enjoy it as well. She didn't get off on causing pain or discomfort, but she did get very stimulated watching just how provoked Alice could be before being allowed to climax. It was almost voyeuristic, but just seeing how desperate Alice could get made Janet even wetter.

She moaned softly as her vibrator hummed away inside her, bringing her a little nearer climax. She smiled a little and triggered the remote on the windowsill.

Down in the garden below, Alice bucked in her chair, mittened hands clawing at the seat in a futile gesture of desperation.

Gradually working herself higher, Janet couldn't help but wonder how it would feel for the roles to be reversed, and it be her sat outside, waiting on Alice's whim before she could climax. That thought brought her climax to burst inside her, as it did Janet cut the vibrations to Alice's toy, letting the looks of Alice's need to orgasm carry her over the edge in to her own moment of ecstasy, imagining that Alice was her dominant and it was her that was going to have to cope with what she had planned for the evening.

It was a slightly flushed Miss Janet that opened the door nearly an hour later to allow Alice back inside the house.

Once more Alice was dressed in her coat, even if it was only loosely fastened. Miss Janet had removed the belt, citing that the movement of the coat over her body would feel sexier, and increase the risk of it opening accidently. The sensation of the coat lining slithering over her skin and the thought that it was only a few buttons that kept her hidden, were currently driving Alice mad with desire. Even with her labia locked together, her thighs were slick with her own arousal, and she was fairly sure the only reason she hadn't climaxed yet was her stubborn refusal to, until Miss Janet allowed her to.

Alice allowed herself a glance over to her right. Miss Janet was walking with her, their arms linked, their pace slow and steady. Alice's eyes were drawn once again to the beautiful cleavage that bobbed around ahead of Miss Janet chest. When she had opened the door, Alice had come very close to loosing all control. Miss Janet had a very nice fitting pair of jeans on and an under-bust corset. This had the effect of pushing her impressive bosom upwards and outwards, emphasizing two of Miss Janet's best assets. There were kept in check by a lace up blouse that was full to bursting. There was something very mesmerizing about the way that cleavage jiggled around as they walked.

Alice couldn't think of a time she had been so happy. Even if she was virtually naked and pretty much helpless until they retrieved the keys to her bindings.

There had been a moment where all Alice wanted to do was to spend the evening undressing Miss Janet with her teeth, but then the bombshell had been dropped that the keys to the padlocks had been intentionally left in Miss Janet's lockup on the far side of the town. Alice was going to have to walk there with Miss Janet to be free of her body locks.

That obviously wasn't really true. Alice could easily have said no. Janet had offered to drive over and get them while Alice waited in the house, but Alice really wanted to experience the walk with her. She wanted to be on edge all the way there, clinging on to Miss Janet's arm and her modesty in equal measures.

With superhuman effort, Alice managed to tear her eyes away from Miss Janet's bouncing breasts to get some idea of where they were. Her mittened hands were once more secreted in her pockets, and short steps were very much in order as they were crossing the busiest part of town.

They halted at the side of the road, waiting to cross, and Alice felt Miss Janet's arm slip from around hers as she reached over to press the button on the crossing, but instead of it returning to link in her arm, she felt a hand slip between the real folds of her coat where a vent was cut up the rear. Alice stiffened and gasped as Miss Janet's hand caressed her bare behind, squeezing it slowly and lovingly.

"I bet anyone stood behind us would be able to see you're naked under that coat." Miss Janet whispered casually. "How does that make you feel?"

"Vulnerable." Alice admitted, then added. "And more than a little hot."

"Oh, you should have said you are hot Alice honey." Miss Janet smirked naughtily and popped open the bottom button of her coat.

Alice gasped once more as a little more of her thigh became visible. It may have been physiological, but she would have sworn a breeze had suddenly picked up, cold against the dampness between her legs.

"I wonder how many more buttons I can undo before you beg me to stop?" Miss Janet askes quietly as they crossed the road. "And then, I wonder what I could get you to agree to do when you do beg."

Things became a little hazy for Alice her hands were bunched in to tight fists inside the mittens and her heart was racing madly. Miss Janet's teasing words were heating her up to the extent that if she asked her to walk the rest of the way naked she would have done.

Once they had passed the center of town, the evening crowds began to thin out. Miss Janet gave Alice's arm a squeeze.

"How are you coping honey?" She asked.

"Hanging in there." Alice replied a semi nervous smile on her lips and a wild, over aroused look in her eyes.

"That's okay then." Miss Janet said as she patted Alice's bottom then undid the top button of Alice's coat. "Because I am going to be undoing a button every five minutes. You have four left so that's twenty minutes of walking before your coat is flapping about, showing everyone that you are my padlocked little sex toy."

For a brief second Alice stumbled, her balance lost in a rush of blood to everywhere but her brain. It was only Janet's firm grip on her arm that kept her upright.

"That hit the spot didn't it." Miss Janet whispered. "I had an idea that would make you go a little weak in the knees."

"You have no idea." Alice replied her breathing shortening as she started to lose control over her determination not to climax until allowed.

Another squeeze on the behind encouraged Alice onwards.

"Nearly there now sex toy." Miss Janet reassured, undoing another button for good measure.

The pair turned off the main road and headed to a more rural part of the area. Either Miss Janet had judged her timing perfectly, or she just cheated, because the last button of Alice's coat popped open as they left the road and approached the building where Miss Janet had her lock up. Alice moaned like an Oscar winning porn actress as her only cover came away from her body, exposing her totally.

As it was the place was deserted and no one saw her as Miss Janet led her to the solid looking stone building. There was a pause as Miss Janet opened the door and led Alice inside. A dim red light flickered in to life, illuminating the interior of the stone barn.

Alice quivered once more as she saw what stood in the center of the lock up.

A square cage made out of black powder coated steel bars, its door open invitingly, and the floor of it covered with a thin sprinkling of straw.

"I hope you like it." Miss Janet breathed in Alice's ear. "I had it installed just for you. I saw how you looked at the one Sami was locked in."

Mixed emotions washed over Alice. Desire, the need to belong to Janet. Fear, the enticing anticipation of what was going to happen next. Above all, arousal, the need to be used sexually by Miss Janet and to be owed by her in a base submissive way.

Alice hardly noticed as Miss Janet urged her in to the cage and closed the door. It was only the click as the padlock snapped shut that brought her to some sense of realisation. She turned to face her owner, her dominant, her lover.

Miss Janet smiled sweetly, her large nipples pressing against the very thin covering that held her breasts in place and the key to the lock dangling tantalizingly out of reach form a finger.

"Coat please Alice." Miss Janet instructed.

Almost shyly Alice shed the coat, letting it fall away from her body then passed it through the bars to her lover, needing both mittened hands to grasp her only item of clothing as it was given away.

The coat was removed from the cage and hung on a hook near the door, then Miss Janet returned to the cage and there was a flash as she took a picture with her phone.

"Oh, very sexy." She commented. "Very submissive and shy."

The phone was turned to show Alice, the image of her pale, looking slightly diffident as her black mittened hands unconsciously covered her chained labia.

"Do you want to climax Alice?" Miss Janet asked quietly.

Swallowing nervously Alice nodded. This was a side of Janet she hadn't experienced before. She seemed to be far more assertive than she had been, and Alice was loving every second of it.

"Yes Miss Janet. I would love to climax if I may." Alice added to her nod.

"Place your hands through the bars please Alice." Miss Janet instructed. "And I will consider your request."

As instructed, Alice placed her mittened hands through the bars of the cage, offering them to Miss Janet, who took hold of one in each hand, and slowly pulled Alice nearer to the bars until her face was positioned between two of them. Still holding her in place. Miss Janet pressed a hard kiss on Alice's eager mouth, letting their tongues wrap around each other, then pushing Alice's tongue backwards in her mouth, using the kiss to define her dominance over Alice. The kiss ended leaving Alice breathless, panting and needing more.

"You are beautifully submissive Alice." Miss Janet told her as she fastened a metal clip to each mitten, holding Alice's hands in position, threaded through the bars. "I will admit, I wasn't sure if I could be domineering enough to satisfy your needs, but as we move on, I'm finding it much easier. I just think of things I would like you to do to me in my wildest dreams, then switch it around."

There was a metallic clink as Alice's gloved hands caught on the bars, her eyes fixated on Miss Janet. "I think you are doing amazingly well Miss Janet." Alice told her. "And trust me, this is beyond my wildest dreams."

A look of relief washed over Janet's face, happy that Alice approved of her ability and ideas. Then she smiled casually once more. "Who do you belong to Alice?" She asked.

There was a second where Alice's lips parted in to a wanton smirk. "I belong to you Miss Janet. I give myself freely to be your toy."

"Good girl." Miss Janet acknowledged. "Now I want to see how long you can hold on without giving in to your climax."

Alice's body stiffened as the vibrator locked inside her throbbed violently, her back arched as tremors ran through her making her give a mute scream.

"Just so you know." Miss Janet told her. "That is setting three of ten. The little toy inside you is one of Madam Natasha's most powerful ones. It is actually supposed to be sheathed in thick rubber, but we decided you needed a very strong torture instrument to test your resolve, so she had all the padded removed."

The toy kicked up a notch and Alice's vision blurred as her entire body began to vibrate in tune with the device. Even the chains attached to her body jingled with the vibrations, and her teeth rattled to suit.

"Madam Natasha assured me you wouldn't get to level six, but I think I know you better. I reckon you can make it to seven before you can't take any more and plead with me to let you cum."

In the stat she was in, having been on the edge of losing control with just the mental teasing alone, Alice doubted she was going to last more than a minute, but she was determined not to let Miss Janet down, and dug deeper in to her resolve then ever before, holding back the need to cum, the need to let her sexual tension flood from her body.

It felt like several days had passed before Miss Janet told her she had reached the magic setting seven. Sweat beaded her brow, and she had sunk to her knees, her arms above her head, still linked between the bars.

"Please..." Alice tried to take a breath. "Miss Janet..." A sob escaped her lips. "I need to..."

"You may climax now Alice." Miss Janet interrupted, unbale to see Alice suffer any longer.

The scream that came from deep inside Alice was primal as the beast that had been clawing to escape her body finally broke free, like a CGI transformation of a human in to wolf form. Her head hung back, blonde hair damp with perspiration, the howl of release more akin to a wolf baying at a full moon. The chain attached to her skin tightened, pulling at the piercings on her nipples and labia which just seem to push her further in to the realms of sexual ecstasy.

Janet watched the scene unfold easing the vibrations down to let Alice come down from her sexual high slowly, until she cut the vibrations completely and Alice gradually relaxed in to a damp, slightly grubby heap, held up only by the clip on her mittens.

Entering the cage, Janet carefully unclipped Alice's hands then removed the mittens, Alice's hands like the rest of her body were clammy with sweat. Tenderly, Janet lay Alice down on the straw, thankful that she had taken the provision of placing something on the floor, but at the same time wished she had chosen something that didn't cling to her lover's wet skin. The padlocks attaching the chain were undone next followed by the last two holding her labia together, allowing Janet to delicately remove the cylinder that had caused such a wild climax in Alice. All she could do after that was to hold the prostrate woman closely, hugging her naked sticky body close to her own until she had the strength to open her eyes.

They lay that way for some time, Janet happy that Alice had enjoyed her time alone with the hopefully satisfyingly and domineering Miss Janet. The Alice's eye flickered open, looking up in to Janet's

"Oh, honey that was amazing." She whispered. "Thank you."

Janet leaned forwards and placed a light kiss on Alice's forehead. "Anything for you Alice my love, it's heaven beside you."