Alice's Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maintaining the kiss he gently freed her left breast from the confines of her blouse then bent his head to suckle the aroused bud. As he bit on the nipple then rasped his teeth across it he was rewarded with a hiss as she sucked in her breath in pleasure.

Twenty minutes later Alice had forgotten about Chad and was in a dreamlike state as Peter kissed her eyes, nose, neck and breast; licked the hollow at the base of her throat; nibbled her ear lobes and nipples; fondled her breasts and kept telling her how beautiful she was. So when Peter reached behind her and untied the knot holding her halter up it barely registered, even when his hands slid the material down exposing her breasts to him.

As he caressed her body he slowly manoeuvred her into a prone position. When she started making small groaning noises of appreciation he knew she was ready for him.

Sucking as much of her breast into his mouth before dragging it through his teeth he dropped his hand to her knee and started gently rubbing her thigh. He smiled to himself when he heard her whisper a breathless "no Peter, not that".

He smiled to himself as he thought "well that's not a slap across the face is it".

Putting his hand back to her breast he squeezed it then sucked as much as he could into his mouth. And when she put her hands on the back of his head holding him to her he dropped his hand again to her thigh, this time mid thigh just pushing up under her skirt tracing small circles on the inside of her thigh.

Again she said "no Peter, please stop, I don't mind you playing with my boobs but I don't do sex. Ok?"

"Mmmmmm" he mumbled. But on this occasion he didn't take his hand away, just moved it marginally towards the knee.

Oh but Chad knew her he thought. It was nothing more than he expected and he was both excited and encouraged in the knowledge that she was challenging him.

Biting down on her nipple so she softly groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure – mostly pleasure – he started tracing the circles further up the silky smooth skin of her thigh deliberately making his intentions clear.

This time she dropped her hand and grasped his wrist as his fingers closed to within an inch of her cunt.

"Peter please, please don't, I'm not like that, what would you think of me if I let you do it?" she said.

"Yeah, right, not like what. If you only knew what Chad told me you would know that it's not a matter of if you let me do it, it's when you hot tease?" he thought smiling to himself. Chad had her down to perfection and he was going to benefit from that.

He let her push his hand away from her cunt enjoying the heightened sexuality of the game as he re-engaged the kiss. With her hand still grasping his wrist he again started tracing small circles on the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. Gently increasing the pressure as each circle inevitably moved higher up her smooth thigh, teasing him, teasing her. As she met his pressure he couldn't help but make a mental guessing game, trying to pick how many times she would resist him before satisfying herself. Sure in his own mind that he was closer with each movement.

He smiled at the bizarre picture in his mind of their hands drawing little circles so close to her cunt. He wondered if she was wet and got excited at the thought.

But a male can only play for so long before lust takes over. He made a conscious decision to let her settle for a couple of minutes kissing, nibbling and fondling her breasts. When she made a small contented sigh he knew it was time to find out.

Under the guise of biting her nipples he let his weight drop onto her. With her upper body immobilised he kissed her passionately pushing his tongue deep into her mouth while he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Where previously he had gently stroked her thigh with his finger tips, this time he pushed his hand between her thighs and with gentle pressure pressed outwards, stroking from her knee to mid thigh, prising her legs slightly apart. He allowed her to pull them together although not without some pressure.

As her knees came together he repeated the process, pressing firmer and running his hand further up her thigh, spreading her legs further and holding them apart longer before again allowing her to pull them together. Alice was still in a dreamy state and her senses still dulled by the alcohol. Fully committed now he kissed her passionately, thrusting his tongue down her throat and chasing her tongue before insistently pulling her legs wide running the palm of his hand right down to within an inch of heaven. When she tried to pull her legs together again he met all her pressure holding them apart. Not allowing her to recover he pushed his hand higher cupping her cunt, smiling to himself as he realised she was only wearing the skimpiest of thongs and it was soaking wet.

Alice was not prepared for his attack and it took more than a few seconds before full realisation came to her. In a crisis time, decision making and action are critical. The crucial first moments influence belief and determine the direction of future actions. He was half expecting a reaction but when it didn't immediately come he was sure she wanted it and slipped his finger under the cloth of her thong.

By the time her brain had cleared and she realised what was happening his finger was inside her pants eagerly stroking her sex. Belatedly her first reaction was to try to move her body but his weight on her gave her no leverage. The seconds were passing quickly, too quickly as he ran his fingers through her wet cunt lips certain now of her desires.

"Mmmmpppfff" she moaned into his kiss in protest but his mouth covered hers and his tongue chased hers in her mouth stopping any protest. The grunt that she made only served to excite him further. Overcome with lust now he would brook no interference.

Still holding his wrist she tried to push his hand away but he just ignored her attempts continuing to stroke the length of her slit. With her hand still gripping his wrist he started stroking her clit eliciting a moan of frustration from her.

There was nothing she could do: she was pinned to the seat. He just kept kissing her and playing with her cunt. She felt helpless and somewhat foolish holding his wrist. She made a final futile attempt to push his hand away but she now had the distinct feeling as if she were guiding his hand up and down her slit. She was embarrassed now and as he just did what he wanted she seemingly had no alternative other than to haltingly let go of his wrist: effectively surrendering herself to him.

Engulfed by the sexual fever but never releasing his kiss he pushed one finger into her wet cunt before adding a second and gently finger fucking her. As he continued to lovingly play with her pussy he could feel her increasing arousal. Sure of himself now he quickly removed his shorts and her thong before spreading her legs and climbing on top of her. Not wishing to give her any chance to protest he quickly positioned his cock between her cunt lips and thrust the head of his cock into her outer pouch.

And as his cock entered her Chad's lie became the truth, and the truth became reality.

Alice was alarmed when he said "oh, shit you are tight".

In her drunken state panic overtook her. "Oh god, the ice queen" she thought. Memories of Chad's comments came to her and at that moment she was consumed by the fear of being labelled as frigid. She would be the laughing stock of the school.

So as Peter pushed again she was desperate for him to get his cock in her, and she was relieved when she heard his satisfied grunt as her cunt lips spread to envelop the head of his cock, then in successive thrusts the rest of his cock was buried in her.

At that moment her world was centred on his pleasure.

Unsure of what to do but terrified of the thought that he would think of her as frigid she started to move her ass, meeting his thrusts. And she felt a surge of relief when he moaned and muttered "oh Jesus that's so good" in her ear as he commenced a slow, steady rhythm inside her.

Peter was a good lover. His strokes long, slow and deep. In spite of her earlier reluctance Alice found herself enjoying the sex, becoming very aroused. Peter's glans were becoming excited and he could feel his balls tightening but didn't want the pleasure to stop just yet so he pushed in to the hilt and ground the base of his cock onto her, living on the edge of cumming before slowly withdrawing then taking another 'last' stroke. As he did so Alice could feel the first signs of a building climax. In her increasing passion she hooked her legs behind him and ran her hands down his back, cupping his ass cheeks and pulling him in to her to increase the pressure on her clit.

Peter had intended to withdraw earlier but Alice was the best fuck he had had. When Alice pulled him to her he was unable to hold back any longer and locked in by her he came to a shuddering climax before he could withdraw and his sperm flooded inside her.

Her senses dulled by alcohol and arousal Alice didn't realise that Peter had cum.

"More, more" she said still pulling him frantically to her trying to get more friction on her excited clit.

"Shit, I can't" he said, "I've cum".

And when the truth seeped into her drunken brain she pushed him off.

"What? What do you mean? You can't have. Oh god, why didn't you withdraw? Why?" she asked angrily.

"Christ I thought you were on the pill. Jesus you never said anything. Anyway, it's your responsibility." He retorted angry but embarrassed.

Quickly she got out of the car and squatted down letting his seed seep out of her cunt.

The drive home was frosty and neither spoke as she got out of the car and almost ran up the path to her front door.

Like so many girls before her Alice nervously monitored the dates. Each morning she checked for blood becoming increasingly worried by its absence. And as the time came and went she counted and recounted but there comes a time when your worst fears become a certainty. She was pregnant.

Alice was in despair. She waited until the opportune moment arrived to speak to Chad.

Standing in front of him she could feel her nerve breaking and as the tears started to roll down her face she said "Chad, I'm ... I'm pregnant".

Alice could feel her heart pounding in her chest when he looked her in the eye and casually said "Well babe, everyone knows that you have been sleeping around hey. So don't try saying that it's mine?"

It was all Alice could do to turn and walk away. She was in shock and struggled to keep from falling as she put one foot in front of the other.

Alice prayed for a miracle but when the second period missed she knew there was no option, she had to tell her parents and her brother. Bad went to worse.

"Who is the father?" her father demanded. "I'll fucking kill the bastard".

Alice couldn't look at him or answer. She just sobbed looking at the floor.

After a long silence he said in a cold voice "Do you know who the father is?" When she didn't respond he yelled at her "Answer me you bitch. Do you know who the father is?"

But she couldn't answer, sobbing she could only shake her head.

"You don't know who the fucking father is, my god, how many were there? One? Five? How many? Answer me you fucking whore, you slut"

Then he lost control and hit her, knocking her to the floor. When he struck Alice her mother tried to protect her and when he struck her it was all over for their marriage. They never recovered from that moment and it was only a matter of weeks before he left home for good.

Casey was humiliated as he endured the taunts at school as her condition became more obvious. His anger boiled over and he got involved in the odd fight or two or three; only to be chastised by his mother when he got home.

When his father moved out he was shattered and lonely. His world, his happiness had been destroyed. He blamed Alice for all that had gone wrong. He wanted her to be sick, he wanted her to miscarriage but she was one of those women who became radiant in pregnancy. His anger quickly turned to hatred and that hatred was fuelled daily as her expanding belly provided a constant and visual reminder to them all.

The final humiliation for him was when Alice had a son.

Alice was determined to be a model mother – and she was. Her child lacked nothing in love and attention. Every day she took him for a brisk walk in the stroller, oblivious to the stares and occasional taunts form the kids in the neighbourhood. The constant exercise quickly trimmed her figure and it wasn't long before the glances became stares of admiration. She was a beautiful woman: child or not.

And so time passed. An eventful year had passed and on her birthday Alice found herself at home alone, stretched out on the three seater lounge.

Her mum was out with friends, her brother was sleeping over with a couple of mates, the baby had been fed and was asleep so for the first time since the baby was born she had some quiet time to herself.

Actually, she felt good as she admired her freshly painted toe nails; a nice bright red. She hadn't had a drink for almost a year now, since those infamous nights. But tonight she had got a six pack to have a quiet drink to celebrate her birthday. The first went down quickly, the second more slowly and the third was all pleasure, although the alcohol now made her feel somewhat light headed. Stretching out she savoured the effect. Happy birthday Alice she thought to herself. Ruefully she thought that the last two times she had a bit to drink she wound up having sex, wondering, not for the first time which of her two partners was the father. Well, that wouldn't happen again she thought as she settled in to enjoy the movie.

The movie she was watching was a sexy love story. The build up had been long and erotic but had now reached to the point where the actors were engaged in a hot love scene and Alice could feel herself becoming pleasantly aroused.

The actors' clothes had come off slowly, tantalisingly so, and the couple were just engaging in passionate sex when the door opened, her brother and his two friends Johnny and Bob came into the room.

As the boys entered the room from behind the couch Casey and Bob went to the head of the couch, Johnny went to the bottom end taking every opportunity to ogle her legs. She looked over her shoulder at Casey and Bob unaware that anyone else was with them.

The boys stopped and looked at the scene on the TV.

"I thought you were sleeping out" she said after a moment, not quite hiding her annoyance that they had disturbed her.

"Yeah, well, Johnny's brother came home with a chick" Casey said. No one moved as Alice just looked at him.

"She's hot for it so he's gonna fuck her. He doesn't want us around 'coz she's white and my brother says the white ones love big cock and always scream for more when they have their orgasm" Johnny challenged.

Alice looked down in surprise as Johnny spoke.

Alice didn't like Johnny, he was too world wise for her. Johnny was black, well light brown to be precise. And in truth, although short, was a good looking boy. But he was one of those kids who just knew too much about sexual matters for his age. She had tried to discuss it with her brother but since her pregnancy their relationship had become hostile and he became aggressive at her suggestions.

Then she noted that Johnny was staring at her with a leering smile on his face. She blushed as she realised that she was only wearing a flimsy nightdress which at the best of times only came to her knees. Not expecting anyone in the house she had fed the baby then settled him down leaving all the buttons above her waist undone. The hemline had ridden up her thighs from painting her toe nails showing her shapely legs. The split to the bottom button was open and Johnny standing at the foot of the sofa was taking the utmost advantage of the view up those long legs which were slightly apart so much so that he could see the flimsy cloth covering her sex. And why not? As his brother had said on many occasions "Alice was the hottest piece of Ass in town".

Alice hastily struggled to push the hem down and close the loose ends over her legs as they both knew he had won a small moment of victory over her.

"Look at that. Is that how it was for you" Johnny sniggered referring to the TV.

"What? You can't...that's none of your business" she blurted out embarrassed, shocked by his boldness.

She was vaguely aware of the stifled chuckle of the other two boys which only fuelled her embarrassment.

"My brother reckons that you have great tits but I reckon her tits are bigger than yours" he said gesturing to the screen.

"They are not" Alice retorted quickly, too quickly, as she blushed in embarrassment. Self consciously she pulled her gown over her breasts trying to control her anger and gain some semblance of control.

"Well let us have a look so I can make sure" he said as they all laughed.

"No, my...god you are so rude" she spat out.

"Look at that, she's having an orgasm" he said again referring to the actors. "Hey guys, I reckon the chick with my brother is probably having an orgasm now too. If we had stayed we could have heard her going off and begging for more. They always do."

And then he proceeded to act out the fantasy to the boys laughter "Oh my God, you're so big, oh my god, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming oooooohhh fuuuuuccckkk."

Laughing he looked at Alice. "Have you had an orgasm?" he asked insolently.

"Oh god, that's disgusting" she retorted both embarrassed and angry now.

"What an orgasm, baby you must have been seeing the wrong guys" he chortled.

"That's not what I meant" she said becoming flustered. "Anyway, what would you know, you're just a kid, a boy."

"Well, you obviously wouldn't know what a real man was like. But if you ask nicely I might just help you out bitch. A few minutes with me and you will be begging for more like the white slut my brother is fucking" he sneered as the boys looked at each other then laughed amongst themselves enjoying the unexpected conflict.

She could feel the anger rising in her. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was just embarrassment but she lost the last vestiges of control.

"Ha" she laughed at him. "You ... you're all fucking mouth. You wouldn't even know what to do. And then probably couldn't even get it up. Little boy; little dick" she jeered at him holding up her little finger. "No bigger than my little pinky eh" she laughed at him. "You're just a foul mouth fucking dwarf".

And the red veil of anger descended over his eyes. He leaped onto the couch. Kneeling over her he grabbed her nightgown and started shaking her, lifting her and slamming her into the couch. Everyone was taken by surprise as her arms and hair flailed in the air as she bounced around.

"Grab an arm" he yelled at the two boys watching in stunned silence "grab her arms".

The boys were in a state of mild shock and uncertain as to what was happening but obeying the instruction, each grabbed an arm but held it loosely albeit without any conviction.

Alice was furious but had a real sense of danger. Struggling to get up she dragged one hand free - and if she didn't pull back to have a punch at Johnny probably would have got up. But as she pulled back to throw the punch her brother grabbed her wrist and her own force dragged her back.

No one said a word, no one had to. Animal instinct took over as they piled on top of her like buzzards on a fresh carcass. They caught her flailing arms stretching her wide, immobilising her as she futilely bucked and kicked to get free.

It happened so quickly but the boys were now as one, bound by the excitement of the hunt without really knowing what they were doing.