Alicia's Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stable boy used his large dirty hands to spread her legs wide apart and angled his head so Alicia could see him working. Alicia had never been this close to another woman's pussy before. She gasped at the sight of the juices running from the wrinkled, engorged lips. Surely she did not look like that herself? This fleshy, hairy wet thing could only be a servant girl's pussy, couldn't it? His long tongue eagerly worked around the hairy pink pussy, licking with long strokes and small pecks, circling around the most sensitive areas. By now Mari was breathing fast and hard and almost sobbing as Geoffrey pushed his tongue inside her. Alicia moved next to Mari, and placed her face next to Mari's face.

"What does it feel like?" she asked the girl urgently. "Tell me!" Her hand strayed underneath her own skirts again and rubbed along her own pussy lips, once more slickening with her juices.

"It-its..." Mari stammered. "soooo gooood!! Oh, don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

Geoffrey continued to please the young girl for a while. His long tongue moved around her pussy, and he sucked it and bit it softly. Mari grabbed his hair and pressed his face towards her, as her pleasure grew from lustful moans to screams of pleasure. "YES! OH GODS! YEEES!!" Mari started trembling and her eyes glazed over as she reached the pinnacle of the act. Alicia watched Mari's pleasure with a mixture of fascination and lust. She so wanted that to be her!

Now Geoffrey rose and wiped his wet chin with his sleeve. He turned towards Alicia and was so close to her when he pulled out his cock again. It was getting hard again, near it's previous size. Alicia could see a bead of fluid coming out at the tip.

"I'm ready, my lady. What would you like me to do? Shall I fuck the girl... or... would you like a taste yourself, miss Alicia?"

Alicia gingerly reached out and touched the monstrous object with her dainty white hand, running her slender fingers up and down it, feeling its heat, its stiffness. She let her forefinger catch on the droplet oozing from the tip and raised her finger to her sensuous lips, licking it. There was a salty, fishy taste. She was trembling. Did she dare do what she had seen Mari do earlier?

"I am not sure I could..." she began, though as much as anything, rather than morally, she meant physically - she was not sure her lips would actally stretch around the object. "Perhaps... in a moment but... first, touch me, as you touched Mari... please..."

The stable-boy flashed a brute smile. In his years at these stables he had never heard anyone use the word 'please'. "You... are... so... beautiful" he whispered, fumbling to aid Alicia out of her clothes. "Your skin is so soft. Your hands..."

Clearly there was a profound difference here between a young gentle woman a servant. Alicia hadn't been expecting him to undress her, but once he had started she found herself letting him, watching him neatly fold each item and place it on a hay bale. Perhaps it was best after all, she thought, that nothing happened to her expensive new dress. She told him to leave the corset because it would have taken too long to undo all of the laces and even longer to try and squeeze back into it, but she felt very self-conscious as she exposed her near-nakedness. Even though Mari had of course seen it all every day, she had never been undressed before a man since she was a little girl, and she found herself blushing, wondering if he would find her attractive, whether her breasts were too small... but Geoffrey seemed gratifyingly smitten with her looks, leaving her stockings and high-heeled slippers on; maybe with a thought for the crude floor of the stable or the way it enhanced the shape of her leg.

More than that, Alicia was worried about what might happen if they were discovered. Mari and Geoffrey were lowly enough that she could command their silence, and no-one would believe them even if they spoke, but they were not the only servants and people around the house. While she was clothed she could have protested her innocence, but to have taken her dress off and folded them neatly on a bale was not the action of a woman taken against her will... but the thought fled from her as Geoffrey cupped her breasts and buried his face between them. He caressed and kissed them and gently bit her nipples. Alicia could feel his warm cock pressed against her leg; it was twitching hard and wet. She gasped as his hands touched her breasts and she moaned under his grasp. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock pressing against her. She could feel herself becoming wet again, although of course there could be no question of her losing her virginity to a stable boy... perhaps once he had pleasured her she could let him take out his lusts upon Mari again, or even dare to take him in her mouth...

His arms felt strong as he lifted her up, gently placing her on the barrel where he had given Mari pleasure. The servant girl was now standing to the side, watching with a sullen, jealous expression. The stable-boy was on his knees at Alicia's feet. He kissed and sucked her ankles gently, before he licked himself up her calf, knee and thigh. Alicia could feel Geoffrey's warm breath on her pussy. He lifted her legs so it was fully bared, starting to play around with little pecks and bites. Before long he was using his tongue all around her vulva and using his fingers to spread her pussy lips. The long tongue was moving all the way from her ass and across the wetness of her pussy, playing gently with her clit. Alicia almost swooned with the pleasure. It was every bit as good as Mari had said. She found, like Mari, that her hands moved of their own accord to his head, trying to push him deeper. "Yes, yes!" she gasped, "Oh... yes!" She was already so excited by what she had already seen and done that it did not take long for him to bring her to climax, and she cried out in ecstasy as she rode the half-breed stable boy's face, dazed and only dimly aware of her surroundings.

When Alicia's orgasm had faded from ecstasy to a bliss and she again took in her surroundings, she found that she had slid from the barrel to kneel on the dirty floor, and Geoffrey was standing in front of her. His large cockhead was just an inch from her mouth, with his huge hand stroking it and aiming it closer. His eyes were wild with animal passion, which made the rumoured orc-blood in him all the more apparent. "Take it in your mouth!" He demanded. "Suck it!"

Alicia stared at it, transfixed, like a mouse staring at a snake. She felt as though she was still in some strange trance as she reached out and grabbed hold of it with one hand. It did not occur to her that she was obeying the commands of a half-breed servant; his sheer force of will somehow exercised a compulsion on her.

"Yes, Geoffrey," she replied meekly, and she darted her head forward, opening her mouth as widely as she could to admit the fat head inside. She immediately tasted his salty sour taste on her tongue and felt the amazing throbbing heat as the cock pushed forward, stretching her lips and cheeks around it. Alicia's eyes bulged at the sensation and she sucked in air through her nose. Then, as he had told her, she began to suck, as hard as she could, feeling her mouth water around the intruding object.

She dropped her free hand once more to her sopping wet thighs and began to rub at her clit as she sucked, emitting little "mmmf"s of pleasure around the monster cock. Geoffrey threw his head back, "Yeahh...that's it..." He let Alicia continue her sucking for a while, pushing himself deeper as her mouth and throat got accustomed to the experience.

Alicia's eye widened further as the hot member pushed further into her mouth, filling it completely. She felt it bump the back of her throat and she gagged at the sensation, coughing and choking around the cock, her eyes watering, saliva even running out of her nose until he pulled back slightly. Her mouth filled up with saliva and it began to leak from the corners of her mouth. And there was also another taste there, another liquid... something dribbling from his tool.

"Now lick it!" he said, pulling the slimy cock out of her mouth. "Lick my balls and my cock. Oh yeah!!" Geoffrey enjoyed this sensation before he pushed himself inside her mouth again. Alicia did as she was told, licking it and running her tongue along its length to his hairy balls. She licked those too for good measure, tasting to her momentary disgust the sour tang of his sweat. Then he held her face in his strong hands and his cock butted at her lips again. Once again she opened her jaw as wide as she could to allow it back in, and began sucking as hard as she could. Was this what Mari had done earlier? Alicia couldn't quite remember. It felt far more uncomfortable than she had expected, but the boy was evidently gaining some pleasure from it. Alicia rubbed herself to try and make the experience a pleasurable one for her too.

She could feel her jaw aching from the strain of gaping so wide and it did not get easier as Geoffrey became more and more aroused and abusive. Alicia gave a muffled yelp around his cock as he grabbed her hair, his fingers twisting painfully in her long flowing golden locks. He held her head immobile now and simply fucked himself in and out, as though her delicate mouth was simply another opening into which to spend himself. His cock touched the back of her throat on every thrust now and Alicia could feel her throat spasming and coughing as he did so. More tears rolled down her cheeks, but she kept frigging herself, somehow perversely enjoying this abasement. All her life she had been treated as the pampered princess, but this rough-hewn stable lad was treating her in a very different way, as a sexual being, as a rough toy for his amusement, and that thought was somehow strangely arousing.

The gentlewoman could see and feel his balls twitching and the monstrous shaft expanding. He pulled out and ordered her: "Stick out your tongue!" just as globs of cum spurted from his massive cock... still coughing, gasping and panting as he pulled his thick shaft from her aching mouth, Alicia kept her mouth open and stuck her tongue out, once again exactly as commanded. There was a white blur and a hot splash of liquid on her forehead and in the front of her hair, dropping down to the bridge of her nose. Another white blur and her left eye stung and Alicia screwed her eyes shut, feeling more hot, sticky liquid on her cheek. His cock was pumping thick white streamers all over her face now, sticky, pulpy globs landing on her nose, coating her teeth, spraying into her gaping mouth and across her tongue, white ropes of gooey come dangling from one lip to the other, and still somehow he was continuing to come, coating her helpless face, the blobby mess sliding down her chin and across her neck, spatters falling onto her breasts and the corset beneath them.

Alicia swallowed, tasting the slimy, salty mixture sliding down her sore throat into her stomach, at the same time that her fingers, a blur of motion between her legs, brought her to her third orgasm of the day. She squealed as she came, bouncing up and down on the barrel top, once again oblivious to her surroundings. Finally she slumped down, blinking to clear her stinging eye, and looked about her, breathing heavily. Geoffrey was struggling with hard hoarse breaths of air. He winced as he squeezed the final drops of sperm from his cock. It quickly softened, red and swollen. The stable boy pulled up his breaches again. "Miss Alicia." Again he mocked a gentleman's bow and retreated to the other side of the stables.

Soon, Mari was at her mistress side, wiping her face with a clean piece of cloth, her demeanour completely submissive. "Shall I draw that bath now, my lady?" Mari asked while she collected Alicia's clothes. It was all Alicia could do to dazedly nod and let Mari lead her from the stables.

A little while later, Alicia found herself soaking in a wonderful hot bath. Mari had added her mistress' favourite scented oils. Heavy curtains covered the window, but candles provided soft lighting in the dim room. Hot steam rose from the bath. Mari's clothes clung to her skin and drops of perspiration ran down her forehead. She placed a soap on the little table next to Alicia.

"Will there be anything else, my lady?"

"Yes, Mari..." she replied at last. "You can begin by telling me what other nasty little secrets you have been hiding. Your trysts with Geoffrey... is he the only one who has been favoured with your affections, or are there others? And what of the other staff? I want to know all about who is doing what to whom. Sit down next to me, you little slut. You may play with yourself as you confess your misdeeds."

"As you wish, my lady..." Mari sat down on the tall stool and pulled up her skirts. Alicia, sitting low in the bath, found herself a little closer to Mari's wet cunt then she had intended as the maid dutifully spread her lips apart and started fingering herself.

Alicia absent-mindedly licked her lips as she watched the girl's fingers probing inside her juice-slicked lips, her pussy blossoming and opening like a ripe flower under her touch. She slid a hand down to her own lips and let her own soapy fingers slid inside herself once more, sighing at the sensation.

"There are...many who have their way with me," Mari began, "but... I only give myself to Geoffrey. The chief porter and the bailiff and the guards like me to take them in my mouth." There was a wet sound as she put two fingers inside herself. "And the cook... she beats me if I don't use my tongue on her. And there were two fisherman who... paid me to... do favours for them... ohhhh!"

Alicia closed her eyes, trying to visualise all of this rutting, growing excited by the thought of it. What a slut Mari was!

Mari paused and gasped. "... your father... likes boys... but he has used my behind for his pleasure a few times... ahhhh! Oh mistress! "

Alicia digested this information too. Was that possible? To take a monstrous object like Geoffrey's in one's bottom? Experimentally she let her fingers stray lower and finger the little puckered rim of her anus, letting one slip inside. Even one finger was a snug fit, although the sensation was not unpleasant.

Alicia could smell Mari's arousal. She was on the verge of inviting the maid to join her in the bath, but then another, even more wicked thought occurred to her.

"Where did you meet these fishermen, Mari?" she breathed, huskily, increasing the pace of her fingering and pushing the thumb of her other hand into her rectum.

"At the market, my lady." Mari couldn't stop staring at what she could see of Alicia's hand through the bubbles. There were wet sounds from her pussy, as she fucked herself with her fingers. "They... led me to their... boat at the docks. Mmmmfff!"

"I have a plan," gasped Alicia, her hand churning the water now. "You will... dry me and.... help me dress in some... ahhhhh... dowdy clothes. Then we will go.... together to this place. You will.... ohhhhh! tell people that I am a fellow maid at the house. And we will... ah! ah! Ah!... find some of these fishermen together... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh.... auggghhh!!!" Water sloshed in the bath as she bucked her hips at the sensation and gave herself another crashing orgasm at the thought of selling herself like a common whore.

12