Alien Abduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Arriving in a strange new world.
4.2k words
4.62
37.8k
88
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen asleep at some point, laying on top of the cold metal table, where Allanah had left me. I was completely exhausted from my experiences with this strange alien woman. My body ached and my asshole was gaping and still leaking some of her cum.

When I opened my eyes again, I found Allanah standing over me once again. I had nearly forgotten everything that had happened and when I first saw her, she startled me. I jumped and gasped, sitting straight up on the table and looking around. Slowly the memories began to come back to me again.

"Where are we?" I asked, my voice low and weak.

"We have just landed on my planet," Allanah said, smiling.

"It is time, for you to meet the Queen."

She reached out and grabbed me by the left arm, pulling me off of the table and onto my feet. I hadn't stood for quite some time, so when my first touched the cold floor, my legs nearly gave out underneath of me. I managed to catch my balance...partly thanks to Allanah's help. She lifted me up and helped me down the landing ramp, and into my strange new world.

Outside the ship, my eyes went wide, as I took in my new scenery. This world was one massive futuristic city!

The sky above, was a pinkish color, almost like cotton candy. Gravity was clearly heavier than on Earth. I was having trouble moving down the landing ramp, my legs felt like they were going to fall off and my lungs strained as I tried to breathe harder. Allanah looked at me with concern for a few moments and then brushed a strand of hair, out of my face.

"It will take some time, for you to adjust to our gravity levels. It is much different here, then on Earth. In time, you will adapt."

I hoped that it wouldn't take me too long because this was pretty annoying so far. When we reached the bottom of the landing ramp, Allanah let go of me and I collapsed, landing on my knees; right in front of two very large women. I looked up at them and was amazed, at how gorgeous they both were. The one on the left was blonde, with deep blue eyes and 34DD breasts.

Hanging between her legs, was a dick that had to be about eleven long inches and as thick as a soda can.

On the right, was a beautiful brunette, the same color eyes, and the same size tits. Her dick was a little smaller though; maybe around nine and a half inches long but just as thick. They both looked down at me suspiciously for a few moments, before lifting their gaze to Allanah. "What is this?" The brunette asked, in a low voice.

"This is an Earthling," replied Allanah. "He is my experiment."

"Allanah..."

It was the blonde who spoke this time, and she didn't look much happier than her brunette partner. "You were supposed to RETURN the experiment after you had conducted your testing."

"So why did you bring him to our planet," the brunette asked.

"Because I was so satisfied with the results of my testing...I wanted to bring him before the Queen. I believe he would make a worthy slave to her majesty...I believe the entire human race, would be perfect subjects to become our slaves."

I gulped, remembering now, what Allanah had said on the ship earlier. About enslaving my entire planet and using them for their own sexual pleasure. Using the women, to breed and expand both of our races in the long run. While I couldn't deny that everything Allanah had done to me on that ship, had felt incredible...I didn't know how the rest of my planet would feel about something like this. A lot of people back home were still torn on the possibility that aliens could even be real. It would be a huge reveal, and even bigger to learn that they planned on enslaving everyone on Earth.

As for me?

I really wasn't even sure, how I felt about it. The two tall women were staring down at me again now, the same cold look on both of their faces. Then, they began circling me, like sharks circling their prey. I watched, as they both moved slowly around me. Their enormous sex organs swung back and forth between their legs, as they walked and reached down, taking hold of their parts and stroking them now. It was really a very beautiful sight.

"He is quite attractive," the brunette said.

"Perhaps, we should test him out ourselves, before we take him before the Queen."

"Go right ahead," Allanah smiled.

I looked back at her, surprised that she had so willingly allowed her two friends to move in on me. Before I could question her on the matter, I felt a hand moving through my hair. I looked forward and it was the blonde girl. She took a fistful of my hair and yanked my head towards her crotch. I yelped, my mouth popping open and she shoved her enormous cock right in.

I gagged, as it slid straight into my throat and stretched my jaw wide. I was still exhausted, from everything that had happened with Allanah on the ship. Clearly, they weren't interested in giving me anytime to rest up though.

Despite being tired and sore, the taste of this beautiful girl's enormous cock was overwhelming and I couldn't help but moan. She only had to spend a few moments, force fucking my mouth before I took over and willingly began to deep throat.

"Mmm, that is impressive," she said softly.

"He seems to be enjoying it, as much as me..."

"This Earthling is unique, in the sense that he does quite enjoy being used to our will...I think the Queen will be quite satisfied," Allanah said, somewhere behind me.

"Hurry up," the brunette whined. "It's my turn!"

"Ugh, be patient Erika," the blonde said, referring to her brunette friend.

Erika wasn't willing to wait any longer though, and she was suddenly shoving the blonde out of the way. Her cock slipped out of my mouth and spit ran down my chin, as I gasped for air. I only got one full breath though, before Erika had shoved her cock into my mouth and picked up, where her friend left off.

I gagged and choked and slurped, as Erika shoved her dick in and out of my mouth. She moaned and groaned, panting and sweating, as her balls smacked against my chin with every thrust. I could feel my cheeks turning red, as sweat ran down my forehead and over the bridge of my nose. My eyes were blurred with tears, from my gag reflex being so brutally abused.

Then, my mouth was suddenly flooded with the thick, sticky warm cum, spurting from Erika's massive alien dick.

It was quite a mouthful, and I barely managed to swallow it all without choking. I gulped it down the best that I could, the rest of it leaking out the corners of my mouth and running down my chin. Erika pulled her dick from between my lips and sighed, clearly spent from her orgasm. She smiled down at me and winked.

"I like him," she whispered.

"You were right, Allanah; the Queen will be very happy!"

"We should take him before her majesty, right away," Allanah insisted.

"I agree," the blonde girl said.

The next thing I knew, my arms and legs were shackled and I was being led down a long pathway, towards what appeared to be a massive castle. The structure was like one of those castles, that you see in those mid-evil movies but...more futuristic.

When we reached the front gates, I was led into the building and we were stopped by two guards. Allanah explained to them the situation and they allowed us to pass.

We continued walking until we had entered what I assumed to be an elevator. Several floors up, we were now standing in front of a massive door, with three guards standing by. Once our entrance had been granted, the door slowly began to slide open. I watched in awe as it opened up and Allanah placed a hand on my shoulder. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You're going to love her Majesty; she's absolutely beautiful."

Allanah wasn't kidding.

Sitting on the throne, was a truly gorgeous woman. She had a deep tan, and her body was bathed in oil, making it glisten in the light of the room. Her breasts were as large as all the other woman, her nipples hard and perky. Her long flowing brown hair covered her face and she brushed it aside, looking up and smiling as the girls led me into the throne room.

As we drew closer to the throne, the Queen uncrossed her long, toned legs and revealed the mother of all cocks. That thing was huge! It wasn't fully erect and appeared to be about eleven and a half inches but, as she reached down and began stroking, I was amazed to find that it must have been about twelve and a half inches once it became fully erect.

"And who do we have here?"

Her voice startled me, as she spoke with a beautiful smile on her face. Her voice was soft and gentle, but filled with lust.

"Your Majesty," Allanah said, immediately kneeling before the Queen.

Erika and the other woman also knelt down before her, and I just stood there, looking like a complete idiot.

"Queen Salina, I bring before you my experiment; a male human, from the planet Earth."

The Queen leaned forward on her throne, her ass hanging off the very edge of the seat and sized me up from head to toe. "Why exactly, have you brought him before me, Allanah?"

"Because, your majesty...I believe he would be a worthy slave. In fact, I believe his entire species would be perfect for us. We could use the women to breed and increase our numbers, and then men could be used strictly for our own pleasures. I think you will find him quite capable, of making you feel good..."

"It's true your majesty," Erika spoke up.

"We tested him, too!"

The Queen glared at Erika for a few long moments, before turning her attention to the other girl. "Rina, is this true?"

"Yes, ma'am...Erika and I both tested the young man when Allanah first brought him out of her ship. He is truly gifted when it comes to sucking..."

Now the Queen was looking back at me and she smiled, leaning back in her seat and parting her legs again. She reached down with one hand and began to stroke her cock again, lifting her other hand and waving her finger in a "come hither" motion. Allanah gave me a push and the chains on my arms and legs rattled, as I stumbled towards the Queens throne.

I dropped to my knees, right at her feet and Queen Salina placed one of her feet on my right shoulder. "You are truly quite handsome...what is your name, boy?"

"I-I'm Tyler..."

"Hmm...well Tyler...why don't you suck my cock?"

My face was mere inches away from it and she was standing at full attention, that thick purple head, leaking pre-cum already. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth; I was getting used to this. I leaned forward and kissed the tip, teasing it for a few moments with my tongue. Salina groaned softly but, she did not offer any comments.

She just sat there and watched my every move, as I slid my tongue under the head of her cock and licked all around the mushroom-shaped thing. I could taste the salty pre-cum and I moaned softly, feeling my own cock begin to harden. I licked up and down the length of her shaft, all the way down to her balls, sucking on them for a few moments and then moving all the way back up to the tip again.

I repeated that same move a few times, which seemed to really impress Salina, judging by the soft whimpering sounds she was making; she still did not speak though.

To the left of us, were four of her main guards. They were all watching with delight, with lust in their eyes and their own cocks as hard as the rock. On the right-hand side of the throne room, was a woman wearing a red dress, with long red hair. She looked just as flustered by the scene before her, as the other women in the throne room all were.

After a few moments of worshipping her entire cock, I decided it was time to cut the teasing and get things moving. As my tongue slid back up the length of her shaft again, I closed my lips around the head and slowly inched my way all the way down. Once I had swallowed about half of her monster cock, I stopped and fought hard to ignore my gag reflex. At this point though, that wasn't such a hard thing to accomplish anymore.

I had been brutally throat fucked a few times already, by Allanah, Erika and Rina...my gag reflex was completely outmatched by the size of Queen Salina's cock.

I waited for a few moments, trying to adjust my jaw to the size and girth of her dick but, Salina wasn't willing to wait too long. She moved her hand over my head and shoved it the rest of the way down, and that actually did trigger my gag reflex, even if only for a few seconds. I felt my entire body shutter and my eyes nearly popped out of my head, as I wretched and gagged and fought to regain control over myself.

When I had finally accommodated her full size, Salina released my head and I pulled back about halfway, breathing in through my nose and then moving back down again. My head was now bobbing up and down in her lap, as I choked and slurped on her dick. Salina was moaning much louder and had become a lot more vocal at this point, uttering words of pleasure and happiness.

"That's a good boy," she whispered softly. "Suck my royal dick, you beautiful boy...mmm, it's been quite a while, since I have received such treatment."

This carried on for a good few minutes. On more than a few occasions, I thought the Queen would flood my mouth with a massive load of cum. She kept showing all the classic signs, that she was on the verge of a very powerful orgasm.

Each time this happened though, she seemed to fight the urge and successfully pushed it back. After a while of this, my mouth and throat were really starting to hurt and I found myself wishing she would just cum already, so I could get it over with...that's not what the Queen had planned though, as I was about to find out.

Right as she began to show signs once again, that she might be about to cum, Salina suddenly reached out with both hands and pushed me away from her. Her cock slipped from my mouth and made an audible wet "pop" as I fell right back onto my butt.

"Allanah," Salina spoke, breathlessly.

"Have you tested the specimens anal capabilities?"

"Of course, your majesty!"

Allanah stepped forward now, standing over me and running her hands through my hair.

"The human anus is very tight, and according to him, that is more common, in men who have never been penetrated before. Over time, it will loosen up but...we may be able to find certain ways to avoid that happening."

"What might you have in mind?" Salina asked, curiously.

"I could probably come up with something," Allanah winked.

The Queen smiled, standing from her throne now and she stretched and flexed her muscles for me. She was very well built and now that she was actually standing up, I could see she was much taller than I was. She glared down at me with lust in her eyes, her cock still standing at full attention, looking very intimidating as I gazed upon the huge piece of meat.

"Stand up and turn around, boy; let me see your ass."

Oh boy, I thought; here we go. Her dick was huge and I knew what she wanted next but, with how big she was, I didn't know if I would actually be able to handle it all. Taking Allanah's cock was difficult enough as it was! Still, I obeyed her command and Allanah helped me get on my feet. I stumbled, nearly losing my balance but managed to keep myself from falling over.

I slowly turned around, revealing my ass for the Queen and bending over in front of her, to give a better view. She stepped forward and I felt a single hand on my ass, gently rubbing one of my cheeks and giving it a bit of a squeeze too.

"It's perfect," Salina remarked.

Everything seemed to speed up from that point. At first, Salina seemed intent on simply admiring my ass, and I would have been okay with that. After a few moments though, she spread my cheeks and I felt her hot wet tongue, probing my tight hole. She licked and groaned, shoving her tongue deep into me and getting me nice and wet. When she felt I was well prepped, Salina straightened herself out and grabbed me roughly by the hips. I felt the tip of that monster cock pressing against my hole, and without any warning at all, Salina thrust forward.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I screamed, as her cock slammed straight into me and my whole body seemed to shake.

"Fuck, that is so tight!" Salina cried, in pleasure.

I sunk to my knees at Allanah's feet, slumped forward and placed both hands on the floor in front of her. Salina began thrusting in and out of my ass, showing no mercy. I was grunting and panting and sweating, trying desperately to ignore the pain and focus on the pleasure. She was definitely WAY bigger than Allanah had been.

I looked up at Allanah, through tearful eyes and I could see that her own cock was hard as a rock, from watching as the Queen fucked my ass. Wanting desperately to hold onto something for dear life, I reached out and grabbed Allanah by the ankles, clinging to her, as Salina rammed her dick in and out of my poor asshole.

"Allanah," Salina said, from behind me. "Would you like to join in?"

"Ar-Are you sure, your majesty?"

"Absolutely," she laughed. "He seems to want it, as well."

She was referring to me clinging to Allanah's ankles. Allanah giggled, looking down at me and stroking my cheek. "Do you want my cock in your mouth again, Earthling?"

I groaned, the pain in my ass slowly starting to subside now, as Salina picked up the pace and started thrusting deeper. I didn't give any real verbal response until Salina smacked my ass and demanded that I answer Allanah. "Y-Yes!" I stammered.

"P-Please...I want to...suck your cock, while her majesty fucks my ass...please Allanah!"

"Mmm, it would be an honor to join you, my Queen."

Without another word, Allanah grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved her cock into my mouth. I groaned, slurping on her dick as Salina continued to drill my asshole. With these two beautiful alien women spit roasting me, I was in love with all the sensations, that were overwhelming me. I could feel my own cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum everywhere; I was going to explode very soon.

As if she had read my thoughts, Salina suddenly thrust forward and as she did, she seemed to hit me in exactly the right spot. I cried out in pleasure, my eyes going wide as my body began to shake and convulse. My ass clenched and unclenched around Salina's cock, my cock twitched and pulsed, as I spewed cum all over the floor.

It was the biggest load that I had ever shot in my life, and I never wanted it to end. Even when it did stop though, the feelings didn't stop. My body continued shaking and convulsing, my ass still squeezing tightly around Salina's dick. I had been forced to pull Allanah's cock from my mouth because the feelings were just so intense that I couldn't focus on sucking. Instead, I had taken to furiously jerking her off and she seemed just as satisfied with that.

"I'm going to cum," Allanah announced, as I continued to pump her cock with my hand.

From behind me, I could hear Salina grunting louder and I knew she too, was getting close to an orgasm. I wanted them both to cum. I wanted them to cum at the same time, with Salina flooding my asshole and Allanah painting my face with her seed. I jerked her cock harder and faster, as I pushed my ass back against Salina, desperate to get them both off together.

Allanah suddenly tensed up and seemed to be holding her breath, her cheeks flushing red. Behind me, Salina was panting and sweating and she moaned my name...and then I got what I had been wanting.

At the exact same time, Salina and Allanah both cried out in pleasure. I blinked and was forced to shut my eyes, as Allanah exploded, grunting and moaning, as shot after shot of cum splashed across my face. It was warm and sticky and I groaned, loving the feeling of it all over me. I felt Salina pulsing deep inside of me, as her balls ached for release. She moaned and groaned, her tits pressing against my back and her cock pumped me full of her seed.

12