Alien Abduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are ruined! The Science Council will rescind my award. I will be kicked off the counsel and assigned menial labor!" Alpha One's hands grasped his grey football shaped head. If he had hair, he would have pulled it out.

Equally frightened but more lucid, Zeta Four pointed out the obvious.

"They will terminate us both. And our crèches."

Alpha One shrieked so loud the Black female seemed to react to it. She rolled to her side, her hand fumbled, found Jamal's dick and caressed it.

"She moved! She should not be able to move!" A horrifying image of he and Zeta Four slaughtered, filleted and stored in the refrigerator caused him to hurriedly stumble backwards.

Zeta Four snatched the device from his companion's trembling hand. He quickly tapped on the screen. He saw the error. The paralysis field had not covered the new female. He corrected the error.

"Calm yourself." Even though he counseled calm, fear gripped Zeta Four. He knew the increase in the breeding instinct would cause these subjects to supplant the current species. They were dangerous.

Alpha Four stepped shakily forward. He kept Zeta Four's body between him and the primitives. A desperate idea came to him.

"We must terminate them all. End the experiment!"

"And what then," Zeta Four said drily, "do we tell the Science Council? That we lied to them about the experiment? That we kept the details of our UNAUTHORIZED changes from them? They would still terminate us!"

"It's your fault," Alpha One wailed. "I should have never trusted a lower caste."

Zeta Four ignored the disparaging comment. He stroked his cheek with one finger. He had an idea.

"Look, the black female is not adjusted. Her hormones, while slightly elevated, are nowhere near the level of the test subjects. We can wipe her memories of what happened here and transport her to her dwelling. She will wake up with no knowledge of what happened here." He glanced at the swollen redness of her genitals. He noted the deep teeth marks on her nipples, abdomen and thighs. "Except for some physical discomfort," he added.

Alpha One looked at the pilot suspiciously. After all it was his meddling that created the mess.

"She comes here five of the seven sun cycles. How do we prevented her from being bred again?"

"We adjust both males so their seed will no longer fertilize her."

"That might work," Alpha Four said grudgingly, "do it!"

***

Clarisse awoke in her bed in her bedroom. The morning sun streamed through the windows. The morning breeze caused her chintz curtains to flutter.

She glanced at the clock and realized she was running late for work. She grimaced as she swung her legs to the floor. Why is my pussy so sore? Where did these bite marks come from? She reached between her legs, flinched as she pressed a finger into her vagina. When she pulled the finger out and held it to her nose, She felt a rush of heat. For the briefest moment, she saw her and Jamal fucking. Then the image faded. She made a mental note to bring it up at her doctor's appointment.

She stood, picked up her robe from the back of the wooden chair, pulled it on and walked out of her bedroom into hallway leading to the living room. Her nostrils flared as she past her youngest son's room. She glanced in ad saw his cock tenting the sheet. She felt moist.

As she passed from the living room to the kitchen, she saw the broad bare back of her oldest son. He sat at the kitchen table eating cereal. A heat moved through her body. The moistness in her pussy grew to a flood.

She felt a little dizzy. She shook her head and the dizziness passed.

"Good morning, baby." She embraced her son from behind. Letting her hands pass over his firm muscular chest.

Cornell dropped his spoon into the cereal bowl. He leaned back, his head pressing into his mother's breasts. "Good morning, mom!"

His nostrils flared as she walked past him. He watched the rhythmic swing of her hips as she moved the stove to start breakfast. The old girl is getting sexier as she gets older, he thought. Her tits seems to be firmer and sagging less. Her behind seemed firmer with less jiggle.

He was ashamed of himself. However over the past three or four months, he began to see her in a different light. She seemed curvier, her ass seemed lusher. Cornell stood. He carried his cereal bowl to the sink, rinsed it out and put in the dishwasher.

He embraced his mother from behind. He felt the warmth of her breasts through her robe. He was embarrassed to feel his cock stir. He was stunned when he thought he felt her press back against his semi rigid tool. He quickly stepped back.

"I better get dressed and get to work," he said nervously.

Clarisse turned and leaned against the kitchen counter. She eyed her son's tight ass as he walked across the living room. A fleeting image of Jamal was quickly replaced by Cornell. She could almost feel him in her. The image quickly faded.

The saucer moved effortlessly through time and space as it made its way back to the home world. Alpha One sat in his cubicle pouring over the data. There was an inconsistency in the black female he could not explain.

Initially thought there was only a slight rise in her hormone levels. However, perusing the data, that seemed to be out of line. His lidless eyes widened as the answer came to him.

She was pregnant, he knew that. However, what they had not allowed for was the hormones of the fetus. It's body chemistry was a blend of Jamal's and Clarisse's. As it grew in her, the baby's hormones would have the same effect as the cascade they started in the original test subjects. She would become a breeding machine. And since these primitives performed the mating ritual whether they were in breeding mode or not, she would seek out partners.

He mentally summoned Zeta Four. When the pilot arrived he explained the situations. Zeta Four needed to lean against the wall to keep from sliding to the floor.

"So you are telling me she will copulate with any available male. Then once she has the baby, any male she breeds with will create a baby with the increased hormone levels. And those babies can transmit their hormonal signature to their offspring and so on?"

Alpha Four nodded. Fatigue caused his shoulders to slump. "Even though the first young male subject has been altered so neither he nor his father can impregnate her, she has two sons."

Zeta Four slid down the wall to the floor. His head dropped and he covered it with his hands. "And," he said mournfully, "two daughters!"

12