Alien Flashlight Hypnotizes Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"Suck my cock Kathy while I lick your sister," he said.

Immediately Kathy obeyed his hypnotic suggestion by climbing off the bed and positioning herself on the floor beneath him to suck his cock while he ate her sister. Oh, my God, if he thought Donna was a good cocksucker, Kathy was even better. With Donna so sexually passionate, he'd have to give the kissing award to Donna. With Kathy such an obvious whore, he'd have to give the cock sucking award to Kathy.

Never has he had such wild sex. Never did he expect to have such wild sex from Irene's mother and aunt. He couldn't believe that it took a mere alien light beam for him to have three way sex with two, hot, mature women. He could only imagine who else he could hypnotize to try using this light on for sex. Only, he wondered if the light ran on batteries. Maybe they're nuclear batteries that last forever. No doubt, if the batteries died, he'd never be able replace theses batteries at Radio Shack. He could only imagine the conversation that he'd have with the store clerk.

"Excuse me. Can you help me please? I need replacement batteries for my UFO alien hypnotizer," he imagined saying. "I use it to hypnotize women so that I can have sex with strange women, not that the women are strange but that they're women I've just met."

Eager to fuck Kathy in the way he just fucked Donna, if he allowed Kathy to continue sucking him, no doubt, he's shoot his wad in her mouth. He'd rather wait until after he fucked Kathy before he gave Donna and Kathy the hypnotic suggestion for both of them to blow him. Then, after cumming in Kathy's and Donna's mouths, if he had any cum left, he'd give them a cum bath and cum all over their faces.

"Lick your sister Kathy while I fuck you from behind," he said.

Immediately, assuming their positions, the two women traded places. With her ass sticking up in the air, Kathy fell between Donna's legs and started licking while fingering her sister as Brian positioned himself behind her to fuck her doggie style. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe that both sisters stripped themselves naked. He couldn't believe that Donna stripped him naked. He couldn't believe that he was having an orgy like threesome sex with Donna and her sister. He couldn't believe how wet and how tight Kathy was. If only his fiancé knew that he was having sex with not only her mother but also with her aunt, surely that would be the end to them getting married.

Then, just as he was really getting into have sex with Donna and Kathy, the doorbell rang again. There was someone at the door again. He couldn't believe it.

"Are you kidding me?"

When the roads were supposedly closed because of the unidentified flying object crashing in a Pennsylvania cornfield, unbelievably there was someone at the door again. Hoping it wasn't Irene but assuredly, if it was her, she would have used her key instead of ringing the doorbell. Figuring that it was the police or the military going door-to-door, too busy having sex with Donna and Kathy to answer the door, he decided not to answer the door.

"Hello? Is anyone home? Hello?"

What a pain in the ass this person is. Whoever it was at the door, she continued ringing the bell and knocking on the door while rattling the handle. Whoever it was at the door was female. Maybe it was a neighbor. Maybe it was a hot sexy neighbor who wanted to play too.

"Donna? It's your mother. Kathy? I know you're in there too. I saw your car parked in the driveway. I just wanted to check on my daughters to make sure that you're okay after that horrible crash," she said.

Oh, my God. It was their mother, Irene's grandmother. Grandma is here. Did he dare hypnotize her too? He needed to see what she looked like first. He crept to the door naked and peeked out through the side window of the door just as he did with Kathy.

"Holy shit! Grandma is hot. She looks more like Catherine Zeta Jones than Donna does only with much bigger tits. Indeed, Grandma has a big rack too. Definitely, I'd do her. Definitely, I need to hypnotize her too."

He dashed across the hall to grab his light. With one push of a button, he lit her up through the side window of the front door. As if he was lighting her up to beam her up on Star Trek, Grandma motionlessly froze in the way that her daughters, Donna and Kathy, did.

"Wow! I'll be having sex with the whole frigging family. Perhaps if I had sex with the one that I wanted to have sex with, Irene, I wouldn't have to have sex with her mother, her aunt, and now her grandmother.

He opened the front door while still naked. As if he was fully dressed, he received no reaction from her.

"Come in," he said. "Your daughters are here. Right this way," he said escorting her to the bedroom.

To be continued...

12