Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was never a time you didn't hate me!" Peter said, sadly, leaning his head against Jack's neck, "You were always on my ass, cursing me out about my pranks and jokes."

"Well, up until now, your pranks and jokes weren't funny." Jack pointed out, "You ruined my relationship with Jenny if you'll recall."

"Sorry about that." Peter added, "But in all fairness, she told me that it was the best sex she had in a long time. She said you were a god at eating pussy."

"Just not good enough to keep a girlfriend from turning lesbian," Jack added, bitterly. "Why couldn't she just tell me she was gay?"

"She's not gay, she's bi, like us." Peter pointed out, "I stayed in touch with her after we graduated. She regrets dumping you, and she wants to get back together. Her girlfriend, the one she found after your breakup, got too pushy and controlling and she's fucking done with her."

"Good to know. It probably won't mean anything, though. We're different people now." Said Jack, sadly, "I spent months stewing in hate, focusing on my work. Now, I don't even know if I'll be able to go back to the way it used to be."

"You were able to put aside your hate for me last night, and the day before." Said Peter, sounding hopeful.

"That was different!" Jack said, "That was hormones, lust, the prospect of exploring a new body. We were horny and now we're five years younger."

"Got any theories as to how that happened?" Peter asked.

"Just one!" Jack said, "We ate most of the sperm that came out of our bodies. Semen has regenerative properties. People have been known to look younger after drinking cum."

"But isn't that over the course of seventy-five days or whatever?" Asked Peter, stepping away from Jack and turning his back to the mirror, "Wouldn't you have to consume a lot of it to stay younger?"

"We did drink a lot last night, but I don't know." Jack said, "Maybe it was whatever infected us and made us bigger and stronger."

"Jack...I saw something enter my suit on the ship." Said Peter, hesitantly, "It looked like that black mass that was in the container I broke."

Jack stepped back, "The thing that Emily said had life signs?"

Peter nodded, "Maybe it was some kind of parasitic lifeform."

"Or maybe it was some kind of aphrodisiac mushroom." Said Jack, "Whatever happened, we're clearly better for it!"

"Better for it?" Asked Peter, "You mean all of this is a good thing? The horniness, the bigger bodies, the longer cocks? You think that whatever infected us was for our benefit?"

"And maybe even the fountain of youth!" Jack added.

"How do you figure?" asked Peter.

"If the Cum we drank made us look younger, then whatever was inside that black goo has regenerative properties. It likely gave us the means to produce copious amounts of de-aging sperm." Jack explained, "We're stronger than we were, our cocks are bigger, and clearly we're attracted to each other in ways we weren't before."

"And all of this is a good thing to you?" asked Peter.

"Absolutely!" Said Jack, smiling, "I've never felt more free than right now. My mind is clearer than it was yesterday, I'm not focused on hating you or kicking your ass. I want to fuck your ass, I want you to fuck mine! I want to fuck everyone in this Colony! I want to have orgies, gangbangs, I want to walk around naked and not be asked to put clothes on. I want everything that stuff gave us and more!"

Peter looked at him for a long time before his mouth broke into a wide grin, "Same here, big guy!" He said, leaning in and kissing Jack's lips, "Let's do it! Let's share this gift with everyone. If you're right, and our cum is somehow enhanced or some shit, then we're likely the keys to perpetual youth!"

"Perpetual youth, stronger bodies, and more attractive to everyone involved." Said Jack, "We could literally conquer the world and make it Planet Harem."

Peter's smile broadened, "Let's do it! Who's first?"

Just then, a ring came at the door. Jack and Peter shared a puzzled look as Jack crossed the room into the common area and opened his doors, not bothering to cover his obvious nudity.

Standing on the opposite side of the door was a slender woman in her early twenties, with raven black hair and dazzling silver-blue eyes. Jack smiled as he recognized his ex-girlfriend.

"Jenny, what a pleasant surprise!" He said, "How'd you get here?"

Jenny Brown smiled back, but her smile faltered as she took in his obvious nudity, "I came in on the latest shuttle. I joined the Mars Colonial program under the Civilian registry. Why are you naked?"

"I always sleep naked, you know that!" Jack said, deflecting the question.

"Yeah, but why are you naked now? It's practically noon!" Jenny added, "Shouldn't you be, I don't know, dressed for the day?"

"It's the weekend!" Jack said, waving his hand, "I'm not needed anywhere, I can be naked if I want to be in my own home! Did you want to come inside?"

Jenny smiled and nodded. Jack stepped aside to let her pass and admired her ass as she stepped past him. Closing the door behind him, he stepped into the kitchen and opened his refrigeration unit, "Did you want something to drink?" He asked, "Coffee, milk, juice...cum?"

"Just some water would be nice," Jenny said, not hearing the last part of Jack's offer.

Jack smiled and grabbed three bottles of filtered water, handing one to Jenny and setting a second down on the counter. He opened the third and took four large gulps, draining half the bottle in the process. When he lifted the bottle, he let out a satisfied sigh and set his bottle down on the counter, just as the door to his bedroom opened, revealing a still-naked Peter, who came into the room and smiled.

"Jenny, good to see you again!" He said, walking over and pulling her into a bear hug, not bothering to keep his arousal in check.

Jenny's eyes widened in shock as Peter's hard-on grazed her thighs and was now right up against the crotch of her pants. She patted his shoulder to indicate she wanted out of the hug, and he let her go while sliding his free hand over her ass as he stepped away.

"Peter, nice to see you again." She said, smiling and maintaining contact with his head and not letting her eyes wander downward. She suddenly became self-conscious of the fact that she was the only one wearing clothes, "Are you two living together now?"

"No," said the two of them at once, "We're just sleeping together," Peter added, "Want to join us?"

"What?" Jenny said, incredulously.

"Ignore him, he's experiencing a rabid surge of sexual arousal." Jack said, "We spent the night in quarantine. Things got...heated."

"Oh, don't tell me you two started a brawl!" Said Jenny, annoyed, "I knew the two of you had a falling out but seriously? Did our threesome have to be that bad? I already regret breaking up with you, Jack, I didn't mean for the two of you to hate each other later!"

"You weren't the cause of my hostility toward Peter. He did that on his own." Said Jack, "But it's in the past now. We've moved past it. We had a long time to talk and now we're good. In fact, better than good. I think we're in a relationship now."

"Really?" asked Jenny, "So does that mean you don't want to try again with me?"

"I could be persuaded to try again with you... for the right price." Jack said, rather suavely, "What would you say to another threesome?"

"And an open relationship after?" added Peter, inclining his head.

Jenny looked between the two of them, "I'd say you two have gone insane." she said, before her eyes glanced down towards their erect cocks, "Although, I would like to take those for a spin." She added, lustfully smiling at their erections.

Jack and Peter smiled as they closed the distance between the three of them. Jack leaned in and hesitantly kissed Jenny's lips. She smiled and kissed him back, before letting her hands roam over their pecs. Peter, meanwhile, started nuzzling her neck and copped a feel along her ass and inner thigh.

Jenny broke her kiss with Jack and moved to kiss Peter, while Jack stared to find a place to rub and found her breasts, placing his right hand in the space between the two, while his left hand grabbed her other butt cheek.

Jenny groaned as four hands were touching her sensitive areas and put more effort into her kiss with Peter. For the next few minutes, the three of them kept up their roaming, while Jenny traded hungry kisses with the two men. Eventually, the guys roaming hands stopped copping a feel and started to undress their female friend. Her blouse was pulled open and thrown onto the couch, while her skirt was dropped and kicked away.

Her bra and panties were unceremoniously torn off and tossed into the kitchen, where the bra landed next to the unopened water bottle and the panties were thrown into the sink.

Jenny, now completely naked, dropped to her knees and engulfed Peter's cock while she massaged Jack's erection in her right hand. Jack and Peter, meanwhile, started to kiss and roam their own bodies, while infrequently grasping at Jenny's bare breasts every time she changed cocks, This went on for a long time before she finally stood up after sampling each cock a dozen times over, six times on each cock, before she pulled the two of them into the bedroom and pushed Peter onto the bed. She quickly mounted him and plunged her pussy onto his cock without saying a single word.

She started to bounce on his rod while Jack mounted the bed from behind and lined up his cock into her ass, plunging inside without warning. Jenny let out a deep groan as she felt stuffed with twenty inches of cock. Jack and Peter quickly found their rhythm and started pounding her two holes in a smooth motion, giving her ass, pussy, and an equal dose of cock. Whenever Peter pulled out, Jack plunged in, and vice versa, which sent Jenny into the throes of passion, going through orgasm after orgasm.

Within fifteen minutes, she started cumming in waves and let out a long unending moan. Suddenly, without warning, she felt her pussy gush out as she squirted her own juices, cascading Peter's stomach and ruining Jack's already dirty sheets.

Minutes later, Jack grunted and gave Jenny a weak warning before he ejaculated deep into her ass, followed soon after by Peter plunging his sperm into her pussy.

The two of them came in buckets and Jenny felt herself getting filled to the brim with sperm. Jack quickly lifted himself off of Jenny and let her get off Peter's cock. She lifted herself and flopped down onto the bed, exhausted and gasping for breath. She looked at the two of them with immense satisfaction, before crawling over Peter's crotch and taking Jack's cock into her mouth, drinking up the last of his cum before taking him out of her mouth and cleaning Peter's cock.

After that, she draped herself over the two of them, a breast on each of their shoulders, her wet pussy and ass dripping cum along with her own juices. She moved her head and nestled against Jack as the three of them took stock of the situation.

"That was the best sex I've had ever, of all time!" She said, looking into Jack's eyes.

He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but she let out a yelp and stood up before their lips met. All three of them looked down at her body and were amazed to see that her breasts, which had for the longest time been a solid B-cup, had now grown in size to a full D-cup. Her hips became more prominent too, and her stomach became more muscular. A set of lean washboard abs literally formed on the spot.

When it was over, Jenny looked as fit as Laura had the day or so before when Peter stole a quick glance while they were changing into their exploration uniforms. Her breasts were bigger, her body was leaner, and her face had de-aged by a few months. She smiled up at them with glee and lust.

"I don't know what happened, but I'm horny as fuck and ready for more!" She said, "I feel more energized than ever! Come on, boys, let's see how much sperm you can deposit into my cunt!"

Within seconds, Peter got off the bed, picked her up, and tossed her, face forward, onto Jack's body, where his cock was sitting straight up at the entrance to her damp pussy. After a moment's hesitation, Jenny slammed her cunt down onto his cock as Peter plunged into her ass. The three of them proceeded to fuck like rabbits, over and over and over and over again, the rest of the day filled with sweat, grunts, sperm, and orgasms.

End of Part 2.

I accept any helpful comments and requests for future stories.

12