Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to study the black substance and conduct a few tests on it." She explained, "There's not much of it left but I'm hopeful it will be enough to tell us something about what it is and how it's connected to the alien ship."

"What do you hope we'll find?" Asked Jack, ignoring the fact that the woman in front of him looked vastly different than she did a few days ago.

"I'm really not sure." Emily said, "To be honest, I don't even know what we found. When I detected life signs from its container, I thought it might be an animal or some kind of symbiotic lifeform, if not a sentient being. Black goo isn't exactly what I had in mind."

Jack nodded, "I'm a little skeptical as to whether it's actually alive at all. It looked more like tar than a lifeform." He said, "Although, Armus was tar and he turned out to be alive, to some extent."

Emily sat up straight, "Who is Armus?" she asked, "Have you met aliens?"

Jack laughed, "No, Armus is a creature in the classic Star Trek TNG episode, 'Skin of Evil', where Tasha Yar dies." He said, "You've never seen Star Trek?"

"We live in a world where science fiction is real, why would I watch anything Star Trek-related?" Emily said, cocking her head.

Jack shrugged, "Comparative study, historical prediction of the future, entertainment value?" He said, listing options off his fingers, "I mainly watched it to see how people of the 1980s predicted how the world would be. The funny thing is, it's not all that different from reality, minus the food replicators, unlimited power sources, and sexy green alien babes."

Emily smirked, "We live in the 22nd century, and men are still hormonal teenagers at heart."

"Cés la vis." Jack countered.

Emily's smile faded as she went back to the topic at hand, "What I really want to know is if there is some correlation between what we encountered and what is going on with us right now." She explained, "While we were in quarantine, Laura and I started to get horny and we ended up having sex. Later, I told her something I'd never thought I'd say aloud and the very next day, I did something I'd never thought I'd do like something was driving me to go beyond social norms."

"You mean like your mind was going places you never thought you'd go, and your body followed into an orgasmic frenzy?" Asked Jack, grinning, "The same thing happened to us; me and Peter."

"I'm worried something aboard that ship is making us do stuff we'd normally avoid doing." Emily added, "I would hate to be caught doing something so damning like..."

"Incest?" asked Jack.

Emily looked at him with a shocked expression, "What?" She said, astounded, "How did you...?"

Jack smiled, "I didn't. I was joking, but I was right!" He said, "You and John?"

"You can't tell a soul!" Said Emily, now desperate to keep her voice low.

Jack's smile widened, "I won't tell anyone, under one condition!" He said, standing up and unbuckling his belt, "You suck my cock and let me fuck your holes."

Emily glared up at him before her eyes traveled to the erect cock sliding out of his pants fly. Her look of shock and anger turned quickly to lust and fear before she unceremoniously leaned forward and took his hard-on into her mouth, not even agreeing to anything.

Jack grinned as he felt her hot breath on his cock as her head moved up and down, back and forth, as she quickly started to move faster and faster, trying to get it over quickly. Suddenly, Jack grabbed her head and pushed her off his cock.

"You didn't even say you agreed or not!" He said, smiling, "Don't get me wrong, I love your enthusiasm, but I was making a joke! You don't have to blow me, I won't tell a soul!"

Emily blinked, "What?"

Jack chuckled as he sat down, his fly still open, "Emily, I'm not like Peter, I'm not a pervert." He said, "I said that to make you go crazy, not latch onto me like a horny teenager. Trust me, I won't tell anyone, not that I didn't enjoy it, mind you."

Emily smiled weakly, "I believe you, despite you giving me no reason to." She said, "But...now that I've had it in my mouth, I kinda want to do it again."

Jack's smirk returned as he sat on the table, his cock inches from her face, "What are you waiting for, then?" he asked.

Emily smiled as she leaned in and resumed sucking his cock, doubling her efforts in the process. Jack let out a low groan as he felt the pressure in his balls building slowly. The sensation of Emily's technique was good, if not a bit timid.

"You know you can go a little faster, right?" He said, nudging her along. Emily followed suit and went faster, sucking harder and swirling her tongue around his shaft. The sensation was causing Jack to moan even louder, dropping infrequent comments of how good it felt or simply saying, "Fuck, yeah." every third or fourth exhale.

After a solid ten minutes, the sensation in his balls tightened to the point where he was about to cum, and he tapped her shoulder to let her know, expecting her to take her mouth off. Instead, she started to deep-throat him, and seconds later, he erupted a torrent of hot seed into her mouth. She gagged and took her mouth off in time to be drenched in semen. Her blouse was now ruined as a figurative gallon of sperm coated her head, neck, and shoulders.

Jack let out a single laugh as he admired her look of shock, followed by the handing of a napkin from the table's center. Emily took it and wiped the sperm off her face and neck, but the shoulders were another story. The blouse was sticky and stained to the point where nothing could be done to save it. She reluctantly undid her buttons and slid the blouse off her body, exposing her naked breasts to the room they were in.

"Now what am I going to do?" She said, "I have no clothes available."

Jack smiled as he undid the buttons of his own shirt and handed it to her, "Use mine." He said, smiling. Emily quickly took it without asking, her eyes glancing up at the pronounced pecs and abs along Jack's torso.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you slimmer the other day?" She asked as she clasped the last of the buttons.

Jack smiled as he glanced downward, "I was, actually, yes." He said, "Somehow, during our quarantine, I grew a few shirt sizes, and my cock is bigger too. I saw that John and Peter also grew in size."

Emily nodded, "Yeah, John's now taller than our dad was when he was alive." She said, "He's a few inches taller, to say the least."

"Well, whatever caused it, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it," Jack said, noncommittally, "Or, you know, we could just chalk it up to a lucky accident."

Emily's eyes narrowed, "Do you suspect something?" She asked.

Jack shrugged, "No, I had a theory that our bodies are adjusting to Mars' gravity, but that's a wild thought."

"And the wrong conclusion altogether." Emily said, "What division did you say you were in again?"

"Medical Science." Jack said, immediately, "I specialize in patient care and the updating of medical practices as they pertain to the discovery of new techniques on the frontier."

"Well, I think you need to take remedial anatomy if you want to theorize as to why we've grown stronger, lately." Said Emily, checking her chrono, "It's late. We'll start our experiments tomorrow."

With that, she got to her feet and headed for the door, "I'll return your shirt tomorrow." She added, before leaving.

Jack, meanwhile, smiled as he watched her go. He then scooped up some of his discarded cum and licked his fingers, savoring the taste, before he left himself and headed in the direction of Sarah's quarters. It was time for their date, and he was going to make a big impression.

*************************************************************************************************************

When Jack reached Sarah's domicile, he smiled inwardly as he thought of the advice Peter and Jenny had given him, and finally decided to be bold and stripped off his pants and socks, but put his shoes back on. He stood at the door, stark naked with a very evident erection, as he rang the doorbell.

"I'm coming!" Came a female voice. He smiled as he anticipated the door opening and revealing his appearance.

He decided to put a little pressure on Sarah as he rang the bell again.

"I'll be right there, just a moment!" Sarah's voice came in, a little desperately.

Jack was about to ring a third time when the doors slid open, revealing a beautiful blonde woman with cascading hair and radiant silvery blue eyes, a lean figure, and round c-cup breasts hidden behind a tight-fitting sports bra.

Sarah smiled as she made eye contact with Jack, but then her eyes narrowed on his naked form and she let out a started scream!

"Jack, what the fuck!" She said, her emotions breaking out of nowhere, "Why are you naked?!"

Jack smiled, "I'm here for our date!" He said, "Can I come in?"

"No, you most certainly can't come in!" Sarah half-screamed, "Where are your clothes?!"

"Scattered on the floor of your hallway." Jack said, chuckling, "I thought it would be good for you to see the real me."

"Jack, this is inappropriate!" Said Sarah, covering her face in her hands, "You can't be naked in public, it's not right! Gods almighty, you need to put your clothes back on!"

"What difference does it make if I'm naked or not?" Asked Jack, incredulously, "It's not like I'm a nudist or anything, I just wanted you to see what you would be dealing with."

"If you think this is a joke, it's not funny!" Said Sarah, angrily, "Seriously, what were you thinking?"

Jack shrugged, "I was thinking that if we wanted to go out, we should see each other in a natural setting first."

"Natural?" Sarah said, her anger returning, "You think this is natural?" She added, gesturing to the fact that Jack had yet to go soft, his erection prominently displayed, "I don't know what you were thinking, Jack Carter, but I am not going out with a nudist freak! Either you put your clothes back on right now and we forget this ever happened, or you can go home right now and never speak to me again!"

"Oh, come on, Sarah." Said Jack, exasperated, "Are you seriously going to turn this away?" He gestured to his hard-on, which bounced as he flexed.

Sarah took a deep breath and moved her hand away from her face, making eye contact with Jack and ignoring his erection, "I'm a traditionalist, Jack." She said, "If you want to fuck me, you'll have to wait for me to catch up. I don't put out on the first date, and I certainly don't strip in front of a stranger."

"Sarah, we've known each other for five months." Jack added, crossing his arms.

"I don't care if it takes five months or five years." Said Sarah, "If you want to have sex, I suggest you go to a whore house or fuck one of your exes. Until then, if you want to parade your nudity to the world, you'll do it without me. I'm not going anywhere with a nudist! Not now, not ever! Goodbye, Jack!" And with that, she closed her door and hit a chime on it, signally the door's locking mechanism was in place.

Jack stared at the doorframe for a long time before he gave a deep sigh, grabbed his pants and socks, and walked to the elevator. The moment the doors opened, he stepped inside and hit the button for the ground floor. As the elevator descended, he was seething in frustration.

How can a hot babe like her reject him? What was wrong with her that a little nudity was such a turn-off? Nothing made sense to him at the moment.

A chime, signaling the elevator had reached the ground floor, alerted him to reality. He looked up in time to see the elevator doors open, revealing a dozen adults walking around. All eyes turned towards him as he stepped out and walked with purpose back to his apartment. He ignored all of the stunned faces of people he passed, but his ears perked up when he heard a few gasps and giggles of a few older women, who were clearly admiring his ass and cock as he passed them.

He turned in their direction and gave them a knowing wink, before shaking his ass at them twice and spinning around, giving them a very evident view of his still-hard cock. When he reached the elevator to his own apartment domicile, all eyes were on him and he got aroused as he felt their eyes lock onto his backside. Then, the elevator doors opened and he stepped inside, hitting the button to his floor. As the elevator doors closed, he let out a sigh of relief as he faintly heard an explosion of chatter.

He smiled to himself as the elevator doors opened on his floor. When he reached his apartment door and opened it, he was greeted with a very beautiful sight. Peter and Jenny were in a 69 on the floor, evidently enjoying themselves. As the doors closed behind him, he dropped his clothes in a hamper and walked over to them, lined up his cock, and plunged it deep into Jenny's waiting pussy. She yelped and looked up, smiling at his return, but then her face soured.

"Why are you home so early?" She asked as he thrust into her, a slow pistoning motion, while his hands roamed over her back, finding her breasts.

Jack shrugged, "I went over to Sarah's to start our date, and she took one look at my naked body and flipped out!" He said, "She said she's a traditionalist and won't put out on the first date."

"That bitch!" Said Jenny, her eyes flaring.

"Doesn't matter!" Said Jack, "She said if I wanted to fuck tonight, I should do it with an ex, so that's exactly what I'm doing!"

Jenny's face contorted into a sensual grin, "Guess she's getting her wish." She said.

Jack smiled, "Guess so." He said, as his pistoning motion was turned up a notch and he soon started to pound her pussy to orgasm with enough vigor to rally Peter out from under Jenny. Having heard their conversation, Peter wasted no time and presented Jenny with his own cock.

She gave him a loving look and swallowed his cock into her mouth, bobbing wildly as Jack continued to pound her with ease. For the rest of the night, the three of them alternated positions, but Jenny remained their primary focus. From spit-roasting, to double penetration, to another round of a circular daisy chain, the three of them fucked until the hour of the wolf, where they entered an untroubled sleep, right there in the living room.

End of Part 3.

I accept any helpful comments and requests for future stories.

12