Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah..." Jack said, using his free hand to pull her face towards him, "I'm sorry it's come to this."

Sarah's eyes turned from fear to anger and she mumbled out, "Youfuckingbastard!"

Jack smiled as he reached forward and opened the ball gag, "You don't get to call me that after you treated this with such disdain!" He said, gesturing to his cock and naked body, "If you hadn't rejected me, you'd be feeling exquisite bliss right now. Your body would be voluptuously beautiful, and you'd be screaming in so much ecstasy, your brain would be focused on turning all your pleasure into a cohesive thought of begging for more."

"Never!" She mumbled, shaking her head, "Imnotafuckingpervertlikeyou!"

"You think I'm a pervert?" asked Jack, genuinely chuckling, "Oh, Sarah, you couldn't be further from the truth! The parasites have shared with me their view of the universe! Life is about survival, about seeking out pleasure and experiencing joy to its fullest extent. They share that ability, and so much more. Ever since I got infected, I have been feeling an ever-present euphoria, a clarity of purpose. I know that they escaped destruction and latched on to an escaping ship because some people were unhappy that they were stronger, more virile, and could live longer."

"Live longer?" asked Sarah, incredulously.

Jack nodded, "Yes, the parasites can extend life, and they provided me with the means to live forever." He said, "When Peter and I first drank our own cum, we de-aged by five years. Imagine if we had cum every day for the next five years, we'd stay this young much longer, and the parasites also gave us the means to keep de-aging. Not just our faces or appearances, but we feel younger as well. Ever since I got my medical degree, I've felt like a thirty-year-old man trapped in a twentysomething's body.

"But now, I look like I feel, a young virile man with his whole life ahead of him. I think I could look like this when I'm sixty and still have enough youth in me to last four or five hundred years! Imagine it, Sarah, five hundred years and still have the body of a twenty-year-old!"

Sarah did think of it, and the thought was tempting. The more she thought about it, it seemed like a miracle, but at what cost? She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes.

"No!" She mumbleNot like this this!"

"Yes, like this!" Said Jack, leaning in, "I've seen it, I've felt it. Laura and Emily Ford are pregnant, and they feel like their bodies are developing their children at an accelerated rate. They look four months pregnant in just over a month. Imagine if their babies came out a week from now looking like they were growing for nine months. We could be on the verge of a new version of humans! Fast growing in the womb, long-lived, and eager to experience the world to their heart's content!"

"Andwhatifyourewrong?!" asked Sarah, "Whatifitsallbullshit!"

Jack sighed, "I didn't catch that part, hang on!" He said, reaching over and unclasping the leather strap.

Sarah flexed her jaw before she said, "What if it's all bullshit?!" She said, "What if the parasites are lying to you? Drawing you in and making you make more of it so that it's big enough to swallow us and make us drones for some kind of sex queen?! What if we develop so many STDs that we throw our entire society back to the 1980s when STDs were stigmatized? What if we develop new diseases and can't cure them?"

"I know it's not doing anything like that!" Said Jack, "And do you know why?" Sarah shook her head, "Because I've been in constant contact with the parasites within me. The more of them that are in me, the more I can hear them! They're smarter than we realized! Emily and I thought they were simple creatures, made only to grow and duplicate, but they evolved inside of us, thousands of years in the span of a month. I can share them with you! I can show you I'm telling the truth!"

"No!" Sarah shouted, "I told you before, I'm a traditionalist. Sex before marriage is a sin!"

"You don't have to have sex with me!" Said Jack, smiling, "Oral sex has no penetration, so your virgin pussy won't break! I can do a small fluid transfer and you'll begin to feel it, the change in your body. One little parasite is all it will take to make you see!"

"If you want to rape me, Jack, fine! I will never consent to this shit! I'd rather die than be subjugated by this depravity!" Sarah said defiantly!

Jack leaned in and rubbed his hand against her chin, "You're right." He said, "It would be rape. I don't want to rape you, Sarah, so I won't. Now, your father, on the other hand...He's been causing trouble for a lot of people in the barracks."

Sarah's eyes widened in shock, "NO!" She bellowed, "Not him!"

"Yes, him!" Came a deep voice. Sarah watched as the two pairs of legs stepped forward, revealing Jefferson Boyle and Eva Sharp. Jefferson's fourteen-inch erection was primed and ready to go, encouraged by Eva's hand massaging it up and down. She locked eyes with her father's coworkers, before locking them on Jack.

"You can't!" She begged.

Jack smiled, "I won't. They will! And we're going to watch!" He said, before turning her chair to face her father and grasping her head in his hands.

Jefferson walked up to Lundy and slapped his head, making him jerk in shock. He looked up and saw the larger man staring down at him, his erect cock inches from his face. His eyes widened in fear.

"Hello, Lundy!" Said Jefferson, "You like what you see, bitch boy?"

Lundy glared up at him, "Get the fuck away from me, you giant gay lummox!!"

"Lummox? Such a strong word!" Said Jefferson, "Sadly, I'm not gay, I'm more open-minded than to confine myself to a single gender!"

"And pretty soon, so will you!" Added Eva Sharp, grasping Lundy's naked four-inch erection, "Soon enough, you'll be drinking so much cum that you'll be begging to fuck my pussy, ass, and mouth with a footlong dong, a ripped body, and a warp-speed libido!"

Lundy shook his head, "No fucking way, Sharp! I refuse to be a pervert like you!" He said, with a definitive air of defiance in his voice.

"We'll see!" Said Jack, caressing Sarah's cheek, wiping away strands of her tears as she wept in front of them. Lundy glared up at Jack with contempt and anger.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" He bellowed, his voice traveling in the dark room. That was a mistake. The moment his words escaped his open mouth, Jefferson grabbed his face and plunged his cock inside, shoving it deep enough for Lundy to start gagging!

Sarah let out a yelp, "NO!!" She yelled but to no avail. Jefferson began pumping his cock in and out of Lundy's mouth, not even halfway in and yet able to fuck the man's face without much effort.

Sarah struggled against Jack's grip, but his hands clamped down, one on her cheek, the other on her shoulder. He held her still, forcing her to stare as her father's mouth had a firm black cock inside it, sliding in and out, as thick as a coffee house mug. Tears streamed from her eyes as she started to gasp for air, choked up from her father being violated. Suddenly, she couldn't contain her fury and made up her mind. If she was going to save her father from being assaulted, she would do the unthinkable!

"Jack, stop it!" She pleaded with him, "I'll do it! Fuck me! Take my virginity! Just leave my father alone!"

Jack looked down, stared into her eyes for a long silent moment, then raised his voice and said, while still staring down at her, "Boyle, leave him!"

Jefferson smiled as he pulled his massive cock out of Lundy's mouth. He gasped for air as the cock left his throat, coughing and wheezing. Sarah looked at her father, scared for her life, as Jack's hands moved down her front, grasping her breast before he reached for the straps around her wrists and pulled.

Eva Sharp stepped over to her and took her hands as Jack undid the ropes around her ankles, lifting her to her feet and leading the way to a large bed. Eva's grip on Sarah was vicelike, preventing the young woman from running. Sarah didn't run, though. She was sincere. Jack would fuck her if it meant that her father wouldn't have to be taken against his will.

Eva laid Sarah on the bed, so she was facing Jack as he strutted forward, his erect cock leading the way. When he reached the bed, he leaned over and took her face in his hand, "You're absolutely sure this is what you want?" He asked aloud so that everyone could hear him.

Sarah nodded, but Jack locked eyes with her.

"I need you to say it aloud." He said, "Is this what you want? Do you want my cock inside you? Do you want me to give you the gifts of the parasites?"

Sarah glanced back at her father, who was on his knees, having been released from his bindings, but too weak to move after having a fourteen-inch cock shoved down his throat. She looked back at Jack, who had a hopeful expression in his eyes and a small, gentle but lustful smile on his lips.

"Yes." She said, "Yes. Please, spare my father and give me the parasites. I'll give you my flower if you promise you won't take my father!"

Jack's smile widened into a sly grin, and he leaned forward and kissed her gently against her lips. She resisted, not opening her lips or accepting his kiss. She struggled for a long moment before he removed himself from her face, and slid his hands down to her legs, spreading them wide. She quivered, anticipating his cock inside her, but was pleasantly surprised to find that he had moved his head between her legs and was now lapping up her wet juices. She moaned out, feeling something she never felt before: Pleasure emanating from her loins.

Traditionalists don't masturbate. They never touched themselves sexually, and never explored their sex organs in their lives. They believed in the sanctity of marriage, and in a single God over the pantheons the rest of the world had embraced.

Over the last hundred years, the Traditionalists were few and far between. While the rest of the world embraced the Gods of Olympus or the Celtic gods, Traditionalists embodied the majority of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, and incorporated practices of all, including fasting, praying, and attending Church every holy day. They had essentially reverted back to the 20th-century way of thinking while they lived among what they called "Hedonists".

Now, Sarah was experiencing an orgasm for the first time in her life, and her beliefs were being affronted. She was experiencing immense pleasure just from Jack's tongue moving back and forth along her labia. Having never masturbated before, never sticking her fingers inside her vagina, Sarah never would have imagined this was possible. Her father never gave her the "sex talk", and her mother had died before she could share anything about the female body. Everything she learned about sex and reproduction, she learned from the Nuns at her Sunday School.

Given that the nuns and priests did absolutely nothing to quell their backward beliefs about sex only happening for the purposes of reproduction, Sarah's opinions of sex were limited, and up until this moment, she had a firm belief in place against casual sex. Now, however, with her legs forming goosebumps, her nipples hardening, and every inch of her screaming for more, all of her beliefs were flying out the airlock.

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!!!!!!" She practically screamed out loud, causing her father to glance up in shock. Sarah had only ever sworn a few times, and she never took the Lord's name in vain. Donald Lundy felt shocked and rage against Jack for tempting his daughter against their beliefs. He tried to lunge at the young man, but Jefferson was quick and grabbed his arms, pulling them behind his back and taking the ropes that had held him in place before, tying them into a knot around his wrists as he struggled to be free.

"Not so fast, bitch boy!" Jefferson said, pulling the knots around Lundy's wrists tightly together, "Your little girl asked for this! Jack's giving her what she asked for!"

"Liar! He's blackmailing my daughter so you don't fuck me!" Lundy urged.

"Not one bit, Lundy!" Said Jefferson, "Remember, he asked for her consent. She gave it to him!"

"Under duress, assface!" Lundy grumbled.

Jefferson laughed, "Doesn't change the fact that he's giving her an orgasm at her request." He added.

Back on the bed, Sarah's mind was exploding in a heap of pleasure; Jack had switched tactics and was now reciting the alphabet, drawing letters with his tongue over her pussy. She had started to sway from side to side, moaning all the while. When Jack got to the Letter S, he twirled his tongue three times, sending a wave of pleasure into Sarah's pussy. He repeated the process five more times, repeating the S before moving on to T. By then, she was having another orgasm.

By the time he got to Z, she gasped as she erupted in the throes of an orgasm, squirting wildly, and drenching Jack's face and tongue. He laughed out loud as he stood up and leaned over her, taking her mouth to his lips again and kissing her once more. This time, she opened her mouth and accepted his kiss without hesitation. When they separated from each other, she gazed up at him in awe.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked.

Jack smiled, "Your first real orgasm." He said, "Congrats, Sarah, you're a squirter!"

Sarah smiled back, "More! Give me more! Please!"

Jack nodded and lined up his cock to her pussy, "Ready?"

Sarah nodded. Jack leaned in close, "It's gonna hurt. Do you want something to bite down on?"

Sarah shook her head. Jack kissed her forehead and pressed his cock forward, entering her. She let out a shriek of pain as his cock delved inside, slowly, but ever-present. When he was seven inches in, he met her hymen. He looked into her eyes, which were wide, and thrust forward, hard. She let out a yelp of pain, and Jack felt her bleed onto his cock. He pulled out and looked, saw the streak of blood coating his cock, and smiled.

"Not a virgin, anymore." He said, loud enough for her father to hear them. He heard a shuffling sound and glanced over to see Lundy try to leap forward, but Jefferson Boyle had him in a vice grip, his arms around the man's neck and shoulders, his cock pressed into the man's back. Lundy struggled but stopped when he felt Boyle's cock roam downward.

Jack looked back at Sarah, "Shall we continue?" he asked softly.

Sarah nodded and Jack smiled, pushing his cock back inside her. She started to moan as he went back and forth in a very slow pistoning motion. Whenever she stopped moaning, he sped up ever so slowly, causing her to moan evermore. This went on for a long time, and he kept moaning louder and louder whenever he went faster, until the moment when she was practically yelling for more.

By then, the pain had stopped and was replaced by an immense force of ongoing pleasure. Sarah's legs wrapped around Jack's back, and every once in a while, she shoved the heel of her foot onto his back for him to go faster. Eventually, after an excruciatingly long twenty minutes, she was begging for him to fuck her with his full force. He pulled almost to the tip of his cock out before he slammed into her with full fury and started humping at top speeds.

Sarah went loud at that moment, screaming at the top of her lungs, begging for more, "Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!" She kept on saying, over and over again. By then, Jack felt his balls tightening, and within minutes, he slammed into her and came inside her, sending all his seed inside her, along with one or more parasites. They traveled deep inside her and found their way into her libido, and started their work.

Jack started to hear them working and saw in amazement that the process was working a lot faster than it did with Jenny and Peter. Her breasts grew as he watched and in moments they were a solid C-cup. Her lips filled out a little as well, her hips filled out, and her stomach went muscular and pronounced. To his amazement, her hair also seemed to shine bright, almost as if she was glowing like an angel.

Sarah opened her eyes and felt his cum soaring through her body. She felt the warm feeling in her bust and looked down to see her breasts had tripled in size. She glanced down at Jack's extracted cock and narrowed her gaze.

"That's odd." She said, "When you arrived at my door, your cock was nine inches. Why is it bigger?"

Jack looked down and smiled, "The parasites gave me a bigger cock." He said, "I was originally seven inches long, then I got nine inches in quarantine, but I guess after fucking half the colony, they decided I should have an eleven-inch hard-on."

Sarah smiled, "Well, it suits you." She said, leaning forward and kissing his lips. When their kiss ended, she gave him a sly grin, "Can we...go again?"

Jack smiled and leaned in, kissed her lips, and plunged his still-hard cock coated with her blood and fluids, back into her pussy and started to piston away, all the while the two of them ignored Lundy's cries of anger and attempts to get her to stop.

Sarah didn't stop, not even after her twentieth orgasm or so, or after their fourth hour of non-stop fucking.

By the sixth hour, however, she was done, and ready to go home. But when she got to her feet, she glared down at her father and shook her head.

"Colonel Sharp?" She said, looking at Eva.

"Yes, Miss Lundy?" Eva asked.

"Take my father's ass." Sarah said, "I think he needs to learn his place. And tell Boyle that Doctor Gray may need to have his mind opened to the possibility of polyamory!"

Eva Sharp grinned and walked towards Sarah's protesting father.

As Sarah and Jack left the dark room, hand in hand, Sarah suddenly had a thought, "Oh, fuck! The message!" She said, turning to Jack, "We sent a message to Earth, informing Doctor Gray's cousin about the Parasite."

"We know." Said Jack, "It won't do anyone any good, though."

Sarah glanced at him in shock, "What? Why?" she asked.

Jack smiled, "Because when the hospital receptionist called me, I asked Peter to do me a favor." He said, "I sent him on a little field trip. He and a few others are in the transport shuttle with a small vial of the parasite. Soon, Earth will have a little orgasmic awakening of its own."

Sarah stared at him for a long time before breaking into a sly grin, "You, Jack Carter, are an evil genius!"

"Genius? Yes." Said Jack, "Evil? Depends on what I'm doing at the time." With that, he slapped Sarah's ass and pulled her in for another deep kiss.

*************************************************************************************************************

After Sarah and Donald Lundy left to do their job at the Communication's Tower, Doctor Gray decided he needed to return home to his domicile. He decided to take the back alleys and avoid all sex maniacs. He had managed to make his way to his apartment without any incident whatsoever, not finding a single naked soul in sight.

Upon reaching his door, however, he was met with an unfortunate sight. His Domicile's door was ajar. He hesitantly stepped inside and looked around, but before he could do anything, a hand clasped over his mouth and he felt a needle enter his skin. Then everything went black and he felt his legs give out.

When he came to, he was sitting in his desk chair, located in his office at the medical wing. He was stark naked and sporting a hard-on. Wrapped around his cock at the base was a silver cockring, and he appeared to be strapped down with handcuffs, as well as the rope attached to his legs. He looked around wildly but saw no one.

Suddenly, the door to his office opened and three naked women stepped inside. Two of them looked visibly pregnant, appearing to be three or four months along. The third was a nubile young woman, approximately between the ages of 18 and 23. The three women sized him and smiled.