Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's precisely my point!" Said Julienne, frustratedly, "If you have babies growing faster than the normal child, what's to say that they don't come out of the womb malformed, or missing vital organs? As for your inhibitions, I can only speculate that they're trying to make more of themselves by forcing you to have orgies."

"You're wrong, they're forming a bond with us. They make more of themselves so that we can collectively share knowledge!" Peter explained, "They're linked together with their queen, and their queen has the knowledge of countless species across the galaxy! We're going to evolve our people by thousands of years in a few short months, we're going to know how to travel the stars in a matter of weeks instead of the month-long journey it took us to travel from Earth to Mars when the colony first started!"

"And how exactly is that going to work, Mr. Jefferson?" asked Julienne, "Is this knowledge going to make us more accepting of our differences? Is having orgies going to end generations of prejudice? Is being a nudist colony going to suddenly end the hostility between the Traditionalists and the New Polytheists?"

"YES!" Peter practically shouted, "It's going to be all of that and more! When I left, the Marines and Researchers were getting along when before they were at each other's throats over which resources were getting priority. Now, everyone is enjoying the fruits of bisexuality when before there were straight people bashing everyone who was open-minded. The Traditionalists were celibate to the point of being anti-social!"

"And now you're spreading this disease amongst the people of Atlanta, is that correct?" asked Julienne, "You decided to bring four siblings who are engaging in hedonistic practices, engaging in incest, bisexual orgies, gangbangs. Their antics have spread to the populous and now all of Atlanta is running around naked."

"Sounds like paradise to me!" Said Peter, grinning.

"It sounds like chaos!" Said Julienne, angrily, "Thanks to you, everyone is having sex without protection. Do you know what kind of STDs that can spread from that much-unprotected intercourse?"

"Let me think on that for a second...How about none?" Said Peter, smiling, "The Zzij are immune to disease, and they've given us that immunity as well."

"I'm sorry, what?" asked Julienne, incredulously.

"The aliens are called the Zzij, and they're immune to all diseases." Said Peter, "I used to have an allergy to grass and ragweed, so it's a bit of a shock to learn that I haven't had so much of a closed throat the second I returned to Earth and inhaled pollinated air!"

"I'll have to run some tests to determine whether that's true or not." Said Julienne, "Stand by."

Within a minute, a small drone appeared out of the ceiling and descended toward Peter, a needle in its chassis.

"Please extend your arm for a blood sample, Mr. Jefferson."

Peter let his arm out and the drone took a blood sample, retreating up to the ceiling and through the hole, which closed behind it.

"Take all the samples you want, Jules." Said Peter, "As soon as you get the results, I bet you five credits you'll be begging to join the party!"

"I'm a lesbian, Mr. Jefferson, so I highly doubt that!" Said Julienne, "And please refrain from using any nicknames when you address me. It's unbecoming of an academic such as yourself!"

"Just wait, Jules!" Said Peter, "By the time the Zzij is inside you, you'll be begging for cock and begging for my cum!"

End of Part 9.

I accept any helpful comments.

12