Ali's Art Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Ali and she smiled at me. "This is something new, huh?" she said. "You OK with this?"

I nodded.

"I'd like you to handle the camera. You're better than me. I'll take a back seat, butt in if I think they're getting carried away or off track."

I nodded again and went to prep the equipment. I slipped the old memory card out of the camera and inserted a brand new 8 gig card, large enough for over an hour of filming.

Jack and Sandy came back through. Ali had shown me the clothes last night. She had gotten tight hipster shorts for Jack that would hug his upper thighs, a pair of loose cotton pants, slip on shoes, a blue button down shirt and a loose linen jacket. For Sandy there was a matching bra and panties in a pale blue, fashioned from sheer nylon that would appear semi-transparent. A short dress that buttoned up the front completed the outerwear, but she had also purchased hold up stockings and a garter belt. The outfits had added $300 dollars to the cost, but it would make a difference.

"You two look gorgeous," Ali said.

Jack grinned. "I've never felt so yuppie," he said.

"And I feel like... like an Accountant," Sandy said. "And really sexy. I like these stockings, Ali. I like them a lot."

Jack nodded. "I liked watching her putting them on too."

"Good. You know you can keep it all when we're through here?"

Sandy's eyes widened. "What?"

"Well, it's not going to fit me, and Tom's shorter than Jack, so the stuff's yours."

Sandy seemed overwhelmed and there looked to be the start of tears in her eyes. She came across to us, a little unsteadily in her heels, obviously not used to them, and hugged Ali and then me.

"OK," I said. "We'll try and keep out of the way as much as we can. Ali's going to sit over there in the corner, I'll try to be as unobtrusive as I can. Go outside and then come in. You know what we want?"

They both nodded.

"Let's do it," I said.

Ali sat on one of our new sofas. I rechecked the battery was charged and everything was ready, shot five seconds of Ali and played it back and nodded. I positioned myself to the side of the doorway and as they came in, hand in hand, started to film them. It was the first ever time I had tried to do this, and I was sure it was poor camera work. For our needs, it would be good enough.

As they came through the doorway Jack pushed it closed with his hip and slipped his arm around Sandy's waist, pulling her against him.

"That was an amazing night," he said.

Sandy nodded and reached up to kiss him, putting her arms around his neck. "And it's not over yet," she said when they pulled apart.

They had obviously rehearsed some kind of script between themselves and were going full out for it.

Jack ran his hand down Sandy's slim back and laid it flat on the full curve of her ass. They kissed again and I moved around as Sandy ran her hand down Jack's stomach and over the bulge in his pants. When they separated she tugged his hand and pulled him over to the couch, but they didn't sit. They drew together and kissed again, and now Jack began to undo the top buttons on Sandy's dress. She put her head back, showing off her long neck and allowing me to better see Jack's hand as the buttons slid out, better to see her bra appear and the full swell of her breasts cupped in the slightly too small bra.

When the top five buttons were loose she pulled Jack down and kissed him again, then he slid his hand inside the dress and began to caress her breasts through the sheer material. One breast was now completely clear to view, and as Jack pulled at her nipple it grew hard and pushed up against the material. Sandy gave a little growl deep in her throat and her hand dropped to Jack's fly and began to work it loose.

I continued filming Jack fondling Sandy's breast then transferred to his crotch as Sandy started to pull his belt loose.

Ali walked across and said, as gently as she could, "Go through to the bedroom first please."

They stopped and looked at her then nodded, smiling, not phased by the instructions.

Sandy looked into Jack's eyes and took his hand, led him through to Ali's room which we had prepared earlier. I photographed them going through, followed them and continued filming as Sandy lay back on the bed, her dress riding up her thighs, revealing the tops of her stockings and the thin blue lines from the garter belt holding them up.

Jack stood beside the bed and Sandy turned and started on his belt again, worked it free and then unclipped the button on his pants and slid his zip down.

I had to move around to the other side, and then as I knelt on the bed to get the shot said, "Are you OK if I'm here?" I didn't want to distract them or spoil the action.

Sandy looked over her shoulder at me a smiled. "We're cool with that," she said, and returned her attention to her boyfriend. She pushed a hand inside the opened pants and began to work them down, the enormous ridge in his shorts slowly revealing itself. A final tug let his pants drop around his feet and then Sandy leaned over and started to kiss the ridge of his cock through his shorts, working it with her hands. Jack moaned and pushed himself forward at her. The bulge of his cock was wrapped right around inside his shorts, and Sandy worked them down and suddenly the head of his cock popped out from the leg of his shorts and she wrapped her fingers around it and rubbed him.

I filmed of each stage, leaning across Sandy's legs to get close but taking care not to touch or distract her.

Ali had come into the room and was sitting on the straight backed chair against one wall, hands on her knees, watching.

I was trying to be professional about what was happening, but I wasn't used to doing this, and I could feel my own cock staining inside my pants.

"Take it out," I said to Sandy, "Slip his shorts down and let his cock out. Let's see just how big that thing is."

She smiled and tugged at the waistband of Jack's shorts. As they slipped down the base of his cock came into view an I realized that he had completely shaved his pubic hair since Thursday night, and I wondered if Sandy had done the same thing.

As Jack's shorts were pulled down to his knees his cock jerked free. It was enormous, and I could easily believe Sandy's claim for it being over 9 inches. It was too big to lift far, and hung down from his belly at 45 degrees.

Sandy placed her hand on the top of it and began to rub him, then leaned further over and planted small kisses all down its length.

I rolled back off the bed and moved around to get some shots from the side, kneeling close to the action, becoming aware of the scent filling the space between them.

Sandy lifted Jack's cock and slid the head inside her mouth. Her full lips closed around the raised ridge and she gently began to work him in and out between her lips.

"Don't make him cum," I said.

Sandy smiled around the cock filling her lips and then drew back and said, "He won't cum yet." Then she slid him back inside, taking him deeper, taking inches of him into her mouth but even then more than half his cock remained visible.

I was about to suggest they move on when Sandy pulled her head back to leave Jack's cock glistening with her saliva and I zoomed in as as her lips freed him and a trail of saliva hung between his cock head and her bottom lip before breaking. She rolled back and Jack moved onto the bed, began to kiss inside her thighs, pushing her dress up to reveal her high cut panties and the garter belt. I could see she had put the panties on over the garters so she could remove them without having to undo everything.

Jack unbuttoned the bottom of her dress and pulled it aside, kissed and licked the inner tops of her thighs and Sandy lay back and allowed him full access, lifting her knees and parting her legs. She lifted her left leg, the one away from me, and placed it over Jack's shoulder just as he pulled the crotch of her panties to one side to reveal her plump, glistening pussy lips. Jack might have shaved himself, but Sandy still had a pretty tuft of white blonde pubic hair above her pussy, though her pussy lips were smooth.

Jack licked along the central valley of her pussy, then pushed a finger inside her, working it in and out, drawing back juice and slicking it over her clitoris.

Sandy lifted her hips and tugged at her panties, pulling them down. Jack took over and slid them down her legs, left them hanging off her right ankle. Then he released the remaining buttons on her dress and drew it apart. Sandy's big breasts were confined tightly inside the bra, and I knew Ali had bought it a cup size too small on purpose. The fullness of her upper breasts bulged out from the material, and the pale tops of her areola was visible, one nipple had poked free and stood hard and erect just above the pale blue material.

They were half undressed now and I moved around, filming them from different angles as Sandy lay on her back and unbuttoned Jack's shirt and slid it back over his shoulders. He crouched over her, his big cock swaying as he kissed her breasts and fondled them. Then he lifted her up and unclipped her bra, letting her breasts shake free. Sandy lay back, wearing only the garter belt and stockings and Jack slid down her body, kissing her and then burying his face in her pussy.

I moved close, trying to capture the action and they half turned to make it easier and I became aware of the strong aroma of Sandy's pussy and her breasts close to my arm, her face near mine, so close I could feel her breath against my hair as she panted.

I tried to concentrate on the viewfinder, but this wasn't like a movie, it was too personal, too real. I risked a glance at Ali and she was sitting forwards, her face flushed, her chest above her t shirt also pink. Her nipples formed peaks in the thin white cotton.

"Tom," Sandy gasped.

"Yeah, are you OK?"

"Oh fuck yeah," she replied, and laughed softly. "It's just, is it OK if I cum now?"

She looked at me, her face beaded with sweat, her pupils large, and I nodded.

"Sure."

She smiled and rolled her head back, opened her mouth as Jack continued to work her pussy with his tongue and fingers.

Sandy rolled her hands on her breasts, pulling at her nipples and pulsed her hips up, flattening Jack's lips.

I moved back a little, taking in all the action as Sandy's movement grew more frantic, her legs rose and wrapped around Jack's shoulder and she shook wildly. She grunted, thrusting up against Jack's mouth, cried out once and then trembled all over, her breasts shaking, her nipples forming circles in the air. Then she sighed deeply and slumped back onto the bed.

Jack lifted his mouth off her pussy, wiped his face with his hand.

"Give me a minute," Sandy said, still breathing hard.

I moved back, kept filming as she relaxed. Jack continued to stroke her belly, lightly drifting his fingers over her nipples, and slowly she revived.

"My turn?" Jack said.

She nodded. "Your turn. Fuck me."

He grinned and lifted his cock, placed the head against her pussy. I moved back, filmeing down Sandy's body, focusing on where Jack's engorged glans was just parting Sandy's labia. He applied more pressure and she slowly opened for him. Sandy parted her legs more, put her hands on his waist and urged him forwards.

"Remember," Ali said from across the room. "You can't cum inside her. We need to film that."

Jack nodded, working his cock further into Sandy. I expected him to only get a half, maybe two thirds in, but he continued pushing, and Sandy continued to urge him on until he was buried to the hilt inside her. She was stretched wide by his girth, and God knows where the top of his cock was. They began to move together, pulsing and writhing one to the other, kissing and fondling.

They continued for five minutes, longer, and then Sandy grunted, "Gonna cum again. Sorry."

I laughed gently. "No need to apologize. Cum if you want to."

"Thanks," she said, biting her full bottom lip, and let the climax roll through her for a second time.

Jack kept his cock buried inside her while she recovered, then slipped out and tugged at her, rolling her over.

He put his face down next to her ear and said, "I'm gonna fuck your ass, baby."

Sandy let him roll her, put her elbows down and lifted her magnificent ass high. "Yeah, do it," she said.

Jack knelt between her thighs, held his cock and placed it onto her asshole. I tried to get closer, tried to catch it but couldn't. I looked down, said, "Do you mind if I...?"

Jack shook his head. "Your show, man."

I lifted my leg over until I was standing astride Sandy, and then I could film directly down to where Jack's cock rested on her perfect pink asshole.

I noticed movement, and saw Ali come across. She wanted to see this. She stood beside the bed, holding the headboard and leaning across. Her eyes were bright and she kept licking her lips.

The smell of sex in the room was unbelievable now. My cock formed a huge ridge in my pants and standing where I was Jack must have seen it, but he just continued pressed against Sandy's asshole.

He dropped his head and let saliva drip from his mouth onto her ass, tried pushing again. Sandy's ass opened a little, but Jack was just too big.

Jack looked up at me. "Sorry, man. Thought we could do this for you."

"It's OK," I said. "I don't want you to hurt yourselves. You done this before?"

Jack shook his head. "Tried a lot, but I'm too fucking big. Sandy really wants me to fuck her in the ass, but we have to make do with fingers and tongues."

"Uh-huh," I said, not trusting myself to say more.

"What you want us to do? I'm getting pretty close to dumping my load, I gotta tell you."

I turned to Ali. "How do you want this, Al?"

She looked, then said, "Fuck her, Jack. Fuck her, then pull out and splash on her belly and tits. You cool with that, Sandy?"

Sandy nodded. "God yeah. I love it when Jack does that."

"OK. Let's go for it. You still happy with the camera, Tom?"

I nodded.

"Let me know if you want me to spell you." Ali returned to her chair, tucked in a shadowed corner of the room, and I saw her put her hand into her lap when she sat.

Jack went back down and pushed his cock inside Sandy's pussy again. She still lay half on her side, and Jack lifted her leg so she scissored him as he ploughed into her.

I moved closer, zoomed onto Jack's enormous cock sliding in and out of Sandy's tight pussy. Her belly was pulled in, her mouth open and it looked as though she was on the point of cumming again.

I was kneeling on the bed beside them as Jack pushed even deeper inside Sandy. Her teeth bit down on her bottom lip and her eyebrows pulled together as Jack's huge cock stretched her.

"You don't have to hurt yourself," I said to her. "You can tell him to stop."

"Don't want to," she said. "Like it when he fills me up."

Her face was bright with passion, her eyes half closed. I had the camera to my eye, taking shots down along her body. She lay half on her stomach as Jack turned her over even more, her large breasts pressed against the covers, her left leg pulled back and bent, her right leg lifted. Jack lay between her thighs, his cock buried inside her.

When Sandy touched me on the inner leg I jumped and almost dropped the camera. I moved back, thinking she had done it accidentally as Jack ploughed into her, but her hand moved with me, sliding up until it found my cock hard inside my pants and she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Sandy," I said.

"Take it out," she said.

"I can't" I said, glancing at Jack and my stomach turned over when I saw him looking at where Sandy's hand was. I moved back again, dropping one leg off the bed, expecting him to lunge at me.

Instead he said, "Go on, man, get your cock out, it's cool."

Sandy's fingers found my zip and tugged it down. I felt her warm fingers slip inside and push my shorts down, seeking my cock.

"I don't know," I said.

"It's okay man," Jack said. "Sandy likes you, and if Sandy likes you it's cool with me. Fuck her mouth, she'll like that."

"Uh," I said, and looked to Ali for help.

She was still on the chair, still leaning forward, her face was flushed, eyes bright.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck her mouth, Tom."

Ali rose and came across, held her hand out for the camera and I let her take it. Sandy's fingers inside my shorts had found my cock and were gently rubbing me.

I looked down at her and said, "You're sure about this?"

She smiled and said, "Fuck my mouth, Tom. But you can't cum until Jack does. You can both cum on me together..."

I pulled back and tugged my pants off, pulling my shorts with them and my hard cock sprang up and slapped my stomach and Sandy grasped it again and pulled me towards her. I stumbled back onto the bed as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Sandy tugged me insistently, guiding me to her mouth, opening her lips and taking me inside. I grabbed the bedhead with my right hand to prevent myself falling. Sandy ran her tongue around the ridge on my cock and then put a hand on my ass and drew me closer.

My knee was now touching the side of her breast, and I dropped my left hand and held it, overflowing my palm, pulled at her hard nipples and she moaned around my cock filling her mouth.

I began to rock my hips, driving my cock in and out through her lips, my head dropping forwards so I could see myself invading her mouth.

"Fuckin' A," Jack said, "Fuck her mouth like that man, she loves it. I'm too big to do that, but you're just right, just big enough. She loves cock, man, loves it."

He had managed to work even more of his giant cock inside her, his full length now embedded somewhere inside Sandy, who was still frowning but moaning as we both worked ourselves into her. I was barely aware of Ali moving around, getting into position, capturing each moment.

Sandy was pulsing her hips as Jack fucked her, and I could feel her mouth opening and closing around my cock as she had to draw more air in, felt her face move against my belly as she rocked from side to side, then she pulled me out and turned to Jack.

"Fuck me hard, I'm cumming," she grunted. She grabbed my hand and pulled it onto her breast.

"Yeah," she grunted, "Fuck me hard, fuck me... fuck me... ahhh!" She threw her head back and her whole body shook violently as she came for a third time.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck," she whimpered.

She continued to shake for over a minute and then began to relax, leaning back on the pillows, her face still flushed, her short hair plastered around her cheeks with her sweat.

She grabbed my cock and pulled it back towards her mouth and I slipped past her opened lips and started to fuck her rapidly, pushing as far as I could get inside, banging up against the top of her throat, out of control myself now. Sandy was pushing at Jack and his long cock drew slowly out of her pussy, and he moved to straddle her stomach. Jack's right leg was pressed up against my left but I hardly noticed as Sandy took his unbelievable length in both her hands and started to rub him fast.

Jack looked back at Ali and said, "You're welcome, if you want to join us."

Ali shook her head quickly, "I'm gay," she said.

"Well fuck, why didn't you say? Next time you can go down on Sand, or she on you. We like all kinds of fucking. We like you both."

Jack was finding it more difficult to speak and Sandy was watching his cock, peering around me as I continued to plunge into her mouth.

"Almost there now, babe," he said. "How about you, Tom?"

He seemed to think it was perfectly natural to be talking to me as I fucked his girlfriend's mouth, and I was too far gone to feel any sense of wrong or shame.

"Close," I grunted.

"Can you hold on till I cum?" he said.

"Try," I said, pulling that inside muscle down to dam my explosion.