Ali's Art Ch. 09

Story Info
Ali and Tom almost get carried away.
6.1k words
4.77
41k
15
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,224 Followers

It was a Saturday morning at the tail end of April, four months since I had returned from my Christmas adventures, 12 weeks after we had photographed Jack and Sandy, when Ali strolled into my room with two mugs of coffee and plopped herself down on my bed. It was becoming a habit, some mornings, particularly on a weekend if she was on her own and feeling bored, to come in early and tease me.

She knew exactly how to get my blood racing, with a glance, a comment, or a look. At the beginning I got mad, and then eventually it dawned on me that it was just a game for her. She wasn't into guys, but fucking with my head got her off in some weird way. Once I realized that I could get into the game as well, and started giving almost as good as I got.

On this morning it was cold outside, Spring hanging back, but my bedroom was cosy, heat popping in the radiators, and I was sleeping in just my shorts. Ali, of course, wore her robe, the short satin one that covered only half her thighs and kept mysteriously slipping open to flash the top of a breast or a nipple. It was a game we both appreciated, both knew the boundaries of.

"How's your sex life then, Tom?" Ali said. "I haven't seen you bring anyone new home for a while. You've seen a lot of Tu though, haven't you? Does she like that big cock of yours? I'm amazed she can fit it in anywhere." She grabbed the duvet and pulled it up, peering down underneath it. She shook her head, "Not so big, after all."

"I'm good," I said, lifting myself up and taking a sip of my coffee. It was hot and burnt the inside of my mouth. "But I try not to get distracted by semi-naked cousins any more."

"Do you mean I can be distracting?" Ali said, posing herself, pushing her boobs out.

I looked, as I was meant to, and shook my head. "Nope. Doesn't do anything for me anymore. Sorry."

Ali slumped back against the pillows on what had become her side of the bed. "Good. That makes things a lot simpler, don't you think?" She lifted her knees and the hem of the robe slid up along her thighs and pooled over her hips. She looked at her legs and stroked the flat of one hand along her thigh and nodded as though happy with what she felt.

"How come?" I tried my coffee again.

"Well, now I can go around buck naked if I want, anytime I want, and I won't have to worry about getting you all sexed up like I used to."

"You thought you used to get me sexed up, did you?"

"Hah. Good try, Tom. I've seen that bulge in your pants before now."

"Naturally endowed, that's all. Doesn't mean I was aroused."

"Oh, of course, silly me."

"I see your sex life hasn't slowed down though," I said.

She giggled wickedly. "Well - girls keep throwing themselves at my feet, what am I supposed to do?"

"At your feet?" I said. "Throwing themselves somewhere a bit higher than that, I'd say."

"Sexist pig," she said and punched me on the arm.

"What's sexist about that? It's you getting your pussy licked most nights. I'm just observing the world around me."

Ali rolled over onto her stomach and put her chin in her hands and stared at me. The robe had fallen open and I had a clear view down into her cleavage, her breasts swaying as she breathed.

"And you'd like to observe that, I bet."

"Of course. I'm a sexist pig, remember. It's all we ever think about." I rolled my eyes and moaned. "Two girls fucking... mmm!" Homer Simpson would have been proud.

Ali slapped me again, harder.

"So tell me, Tom," she said, "If you're only fucking Tu lately, and I know that's not so often, what are you doing - taking care of yourself?"

"A boy needs some secrets, Al," I said.

"I bet that's it," she said. "You're in here every night beating off, thinking about the girls I'm with. Would it help if I told you what they do to me?" she added sweetly.

"I don't know if I'd be interested," I lied. My cock, as it always did when Ali was this close and in this mood, had filled my shorts and was aching to be released. Ali glanced quickly across at the tent in the sheet and smiled sweetly.

"No, I guess not. So I won't tell you how Martha - you remember her, Wednesday night? - how Martha who had those really big tits, like really big," and Ali rolled her eyes, "How she likes to rub them on my face, and how she likes to rub her nipples on my pussy. She made me cum just doing that. She pushes her nipples into me - really big, really hard nipples, I guess they're over an inch long when they're hard, and they're hard all the time I'm with her, and really fat, big fat nipples. She likes to push them inside my cunt." When she was like this Ali liked using coarse words, maybe trying to shock me.

"Can she get them in very far?" I asked, trying to feign a casual tone.

"Oh yes, quite a long way. Enough to bring me off."

"Does it feel good?"

Ali nodded. "It does, Tom. It's because they're so big, her tits, and she pushes them against my pussy, rubs them all over me, and then she pushes her nipple inside my pussy and puts a finger up my bum." She was smiling sweetly as though using the British word made it somehow less raunchy.

"You do like your ass being touched up, don't you Al?"

She grinned. "Nothing wrong with that," she said.

"I didn't say there was."

"And what about you, Tom? I bet you'd love to stick that cock of yours in a girl's ass. True or not?"

I shrugged.

Ali laughed again. "You liked fucking Sandy's ass, didn't you?" she wheedled, giving me a wicked smile.

"You know I did," I said.

"Ha!" Ali exploded. She punched me again and then aimed a second blow at my stomach. I grabbed her wrist before her fist reached me and twisted her around, pulling her arm up behind her back while I pushed her face down into the bed. She squealed and wriggled and I sat across her legs to hold her down.

"Let's see," I said, gripping her arm with one hand and dropping the other down her leg. "Is this 'bum' worth getting worked up about, I wonder?" I grabbed the hem of her robe and tugged it up, kept tugging until it uncovered her round, smooth ass, pulled it up until it lay half way up her muscled back.

"Hmm," I said, sitting back on her knees. "Not bad, I guess. Bit small. Looks like it would be tight. I don't think I'd want to fuck this one, even if I you begged me to."

"You wish, buster!" she grunted, still trying to wriggle free. She lifted her right leg and smacked me hard on my back with her heel and it hurt.

"Hey," I said, sitting down harder. I noticed my cock was on the point of slipping out of my shorts. Ah well, what the hell.

I slapped Ali hard on her ass and she squealed again, wriggled some more. I saw my hand had left a faint red mark on her butt and for a moment I felt guilty.

"Oops Al, didn't mean to do that quite so hard."

"I bet. Anyway, that wasn't hard. I hardly felt it. Go on, really try to hit me you wimp."

I smacked her again, then once more, each strike a bit harder than the one before.

"Gnn," Ali grunted. "Featherweight."

I slapped her again, hard, and she gasped and shivered.

"Enough now?"

"Huh," she said, but she was gasping as well when she said it, "Tell me when you're going to start then."

I let her arm go and brought my hand down as hard as I could. The smack echoed off the walls and Ali squealed and wriggled. I hit her again, then once more and she squirmed loose and turned over.

She lay under me then, her robe pulled up above her waist, her pussy exposed, her right breast pulled out from the robe. I noticed her nipple was hard.

"Nice tits," I said.

"Why thank you, sir." She glanced down at my cock, rigid and outlined inside my shorts. "What's that doing there?"

"Nothing," I said.

"I thought you were off girls."

"I am. I'll try and explain it to my dick as soon as it's willing to listen."

Ali wriggled some more, but instead of trying to pull her robe back to cover herself she seemed to be trying to take it off. Her other breast popped into view, and the front parted to show her all the way down her belly to her prominent pubic mound.

"Like what you see, Tom?" she teased, looking at where I was gazing.

"Scientific interest only, cuz," I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Then she reached down and cupped her hand under the bottom of my cock, her fingers curling up and cradling it. "What are you going to do about this then? Want to wack off for me again?"

"You'd like that, I bet," I said. "Watching me using my own hand."

She grinned. "You could always resort to my hand, if you prefer."

I looked down at her, suddenly nervous. "Oh yeah," I said, "Let a dyke loose on that. What would you do with it anyway? It's not a dildo, you know."

"Hmm," she said, "Looks like one. Though I've never gone in for dildo's, truth to tell. Why would I be into girls and still want a pretend cock?"

I noticed she still hadn't released me. I felt a bead of pre-cum ooze from my cock head and we both watched as it formed a damp patch on my shorts. Ali reached with her other hand and touched it. She rubbed her fingertips together.

"Slippy," she said. She looked up at me. "You going to let me finish you off then?"

I looked back down at her. "Enough joking, Al," I said, and tried to pull back.

She lifted her knees to stop me getting away and tightened her hand all the way round my cock, trapping me inside my shorts.

"Not joking, Tom. If you want a pretend fuck I'm up for it."

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Just lying here thinking about it's making me wet," she said.

"Really?"

She nodded again. "Cop a feel if you want..."

I looked down at her pussy. It did seem to glisten along the inner folds of her labia. Her clitoris had filled and poked a fair distance out at the top of her slit.

I tried to pull away again and she grasped me more tightly.

Then she lifted her legs and pushed her foot up inside the leg of my shorts. I felt her toes touch my balls, wriggle up until they lay against my cock.

"You need to take these off," she said.

I was incredibly aroused, incredibly frustrated, and a little angry at Ali for messing with me, so I grabbed my shorts and tugged them down. I grabbed her foot and pulled it out from my shorts and then slid them off.

I sat back on my heels and Ali looked then slid her foot slowly back up along my leg, flicked my cock with her toes to make it sway, then raised her other foot and gripped my cock between her soles. As her legs rose her thighs parted, displaying her pussy, opening her outer lips and I saw the wet inner folds.

I felt my cock trapped inside her arches, pressing against me, my cock cradled.

"Go on, Tom, pretend fuck. I won't do anything, I promise, just do this," and she moved her feet, maneuvering around my cock until it was cupped between her feet. "Go on Tom, fuck my feet. Fuck my feet and let me watch you cum?"

"Ali," I said. "Do you think this is a good idea?."

"I do," she said.

"We're friends, not lovers."

She laughed lightly. "Fucking my toes doesn't make you my lover, bud, whatever you might think. I don't want you to fuck me, I know that would ruin everything. I like things just the way they are," She looked down at her feet circled around my cock. Another bead of fluid filled my central slit and dripped down onto her ankle where it pooled and then slid down the side of her leg.

"This is not the way things are, Al," I said. "This is more than the way things are."

"Only a bit though, yeah?"

I realized she was serious. She really did want me to fuck her like this and cum. Cum on her, I guessed, because in this position that would definitely be the case.

"It feels more than a bit," I said.

She squeezed me between her soles. "It does," she said, and grinned.

"But will you still love me in the morning?" I asked.

"Oh fuck no! Love 'em and leave 'em, it's the only way."

"Well, in that case..." I said, and began to rock my hips gently, pushing my cock through her feet. She arched her toes, gripping me more tightly. It felt unbelievably hot. Ali kept her legs rigid, rocking slightly as I pushed into them.

"That's the boy," she said.

"You know if I keep this up there'll be consequences?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I said. You might want to take your robe all the way off unless you don't mind washing it.

"There is that," she said, and pulled her feet away from my cock. It felt lost at the sudden removal of her warmth. Ali pulled at her robe, wriggled her body to and fro and tugged the robe off. She tossed it away over the side of the bed and lay back down, completely naked below me.

"Just one thing," she said.

"What's that?"

"You have to promise not to take advantage of me now I'm naked," she said, "I wouldn't want you getting the wrong idea about me. I'm not an easy lay, you know."

"I'd guessed as much," I said.

"Good." Ali nodded and lifted her legs again, lifted them slowly, parting them and placing her feet flat on my chest. Her pussy opened and displayed for me and I could smell the string scent of her sex drifting upwards. I looked down at my beautiful cousin and wanted to slide between her parted legs and kiss her pussy, but knew that would spoil everything so I stayed where I was and watched as she slid her hand down between her legs and inserted two fingers inside her pussy.

She looked up at my face and grinned. "Like what you see, Tom?"

"Oh yeah."

Her grin widened and she pulled her fingers out, lifted them and pushed them into her mouth, sucked them.

She slid her feet down, back to my cock, then looked at them, at me, and suddenly turned onto her side.

"Got a great idea for this," she said, rolling again until she was on her stomach. She lifted up onto her elbows and looked back at me over her shoulder. "How about we try this."

She bent her legs, lifted her feet until her heels sat on the firm round globes of her ass.

Her arm waved in the air, calling me towards her.

"Come on Tom, slip it between my feet like this."

I had never known Ali be like this before. Flirty, rude, sometimes very rude, but this was different.

I moved up, leaned forward and put my hands down, one either side of her.

"Closer," she said, lowering her arms and putting her head on my pillows.

Her legs moved as I laid against them. I felt her feet searching for me. The outside of one foot brushed my cock, drifted away, came back.

"You know what to do," she said, her voice muffled as she pressed her face into the pillows.

I moved closer, grasped my cock and positioned it. I held a foot in one hand and pulled it against my cock. Ali drew the other foot to it, trapping me.

"Fuck, that's hot," she grunted. "Fuck me like that, Tom."

I moved between her feet, looking down at the head of my cock appearing from between her soles, sliding back between. She was right, it was fucking hot!

Her feet rested against the cheeks of her ass, and I imagined pressing forward hard, pressing down until my cock touched her ass, parted her cheeks. I wanted that so much, and knew I couldn't have it.

I allowed my rhythm to increase.

Ali reached underneath herself, her fingers finding her pussy.

As she lifted to allow herself access her ass rose and the head of my cock touched her, just parted the crack of her ass and I pulled back, away from temptation.

"Coward," Ali muttered.

I laughed, knowing she would be appalled had I let my cock continue where it wanted to go.

I had to take most of my weight on my arms to prevent myself crushing Ali's legs, and the effort popped sweat on my chest and it gathered and dripped down onto her smooth back.

"Does that feel good?" Ali said softly. She twisted around so she could half see what I was doing, her neck and breasts flushed, her mouth parted.

"That feels fucking wonderful," I said.

"That's what I wanted."

"But afterwards, I've got to do something for you, Al."

She lifted her gaze and looked at me. "I don't know."

"You said you were wet," I said. "I'd like to bring you off as well. But I don't know how. I don't want to, you know, fuck you or anything. But if there's something I can do?"

"I'll think about it while you pretend to fuck my ass," she said, and looked back down.

So she knew what I was thinking.

I made no effort at all that morning to hold anything back. I could feel the pressure rise behind my balls, watching as more pre-cum gathered and dripped down onto her thighs, watched as my heavy ball sac tightened and lifted up to my body.

My breath was coming in gasps, and I worked my hips faster, desperate to release the building pressure.

Ali was panting as well, making an effort to keep her feet wrapped around my cock.

"Cum for me, Tom, " she whispered. " I know you want to."

"I want to," I grunted. "Fuck, I want to."

"Then let it go," she said.

"Nnn." I grunted.

I peaked and tipped over and I thrust my hips forward, my cock slipping through her soles until they gripped only the hard base of my length and a thick rope of semen spat from me and arced across Ali's ass, splashing down on her cheeks and leaving a glistening trail down between her crack. I gushed again and left a trail across her back. As each jet splashed onto her she jerked and made a small noise deep in her throat.

My arms were shaking and I pulled back, pulling my cock from between her feet and sitting back on my heels.

Ali reached around with her hand, slid it along herself, feeling the trail I had left.

"Wow..." she breathed. "You sure wanted to cum, Tom."

I laughed breathlessly.

Her fingers trailed through my slippery cum, spreading it over herself. She slid her fingers down along her ass, down into the crack of her ass, pushing my cum between the round globes.

"I don't know whether that was a good idea or not," I said. "But it felt fucking amazing!"

"I'm glad," she said, and she turned, rolling onto her back. I was slumped back along the bed and she slid one foot along my thigh, played her toes around my balls, along my cock, then pushed hard under me and I felt her toe push against me asshole.

My cock had shrunk down and lay loose against my thigh.

"Are you finished?" Ali asked.

"Wasted," I said.

"What about my turn?"

I pulled myself up to look at her, look along her lean body. As I had turned her she had opened her legs and her inner lips showed red, glistening.

"Did you mean that, Al? You'd let me do something for you?"

She nodded, her face serious.

"Anything," I said.

She smiled. "Anything?"

I nodded. "Anything at all."

"Well, we might save anything at all for another time. But right now I want to do that to you. I want to make myself cum against you."

"Against my cock?" I said.

She laughed. " No, dork. I already said I'm not into cocks. Against your mouth. Is that alright, Tom?"

She had to be joking. "Of course that's alright. I'd love you to."

"But you have to promise you won't do anything," she said. "You can poke your tongue out a bit if you want, but not far. Just open your lips a bit and let me fuck myself off on your mouth."

I nodded. I could feel my cock filling again at the idea. Ali looked at it and grinned.

"I guess you really don't mind, do you?"

"Fuck no," I said. I motioned her with my hand. She looked at me for a moment as though debating whether to go through with this. But I guess she was as aroused as I had been and she pulled herself into a sitting position, then twisted and knelt.

Her breasts moved, swaying as she changed position, her nipples now rock hard. She put a knee either side of my hips and then walked her way up along my body. I watched as her face, her chest, her boobs, her stomach slid out of view above my head. Her pussy came closer, and I could smell the scent of it, hot and musky as she approached.

Finally she was sitting with her pussy almost touching my chin. I could see clearly how wet she was, fluid leaking out of her and trailing down along her thighs.

harding
harding
2,224 Followers
12