Alison Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth, the senior of the two security officers with us, escorted us back and indicated that one of them would be onboard until the morning. I showed him where the coffee was kept and left him to it.

Mandy and Paul had disappeared into their cabin as soon as we'd arrived, and Ali was curled up on our bed. She managed to pull her shorts halfway down her legs, and her top was on the floor. She gave me a pitiful look and rolling onto her back, she held her arms out in a mute appeal. I tugged her shorts off, then undid her bra. She gave me a coy smile as she covered her breasts with her hands and then whimpered as I pulled her lace panties down and kissed her pussy.

Her little blond tuft drew me in, and she shuddered as I licked along her succulent pussy lips, tasting the sweet honey of her arousal. I licked and sucked her clit, my arousal painfully pressing against my shorts.

She was on a hair trigger, coming with a muted cry as I pushed two fingers into the hot wet warmth of her slick tunnel. Moments later she shuddered in a second orgasm as I caressed her G-spot, this time her cry was so loud I feared the security guard would be knocking on the door. Her legs tightened around my head, and I nibbled at her clit as she writhed under me.

"Holy fuck, I love you so much."

I looked up at her flushed face as she rose to her elbows and peered down her body at me.

"I love the sweet taste of you," I told her, "But now I just want to bury myself deep inside you."

"Please," she said, "fuck me, show me how much you love me." She held her arms out to me inviting me to cover her body with mine.

I knelt up, pulled my shorts off and tossed them over my shoulder. My rampant cock was as hard as I'd ever seen, and moments later I was sunk into her willing passage.

I groaned as I slid into her tight wet flesh. The walls fluttered as they stretched to accommodate me.

"Oh fuck yessss," Ali gasped as I pressed down on her. Her legs arms and legs wrapped around me holding me in place.

She felt so wonderful, and I wanted to watch her face as she lost herself to the waves of pleasure that ran across her features when with slow deliberate movements I thrust in and out of her. She met my thrusts, pushing up against me each time. Her mouth was open as she gasped each time the head of my cock ran across her G-spot. We moved to the rhythm of the waves lapping against the hull. We reached our climaxes almost simultaneously. Ali crying out a garbled mess of words and sounds, my cries mixing with hers as I came, cum pulsing out from my cock to coat the spasming walls of her pussy.

I rolled over onto my back, holding Ali tight to me. She whimpered as my cock pushed deep into her before she could settle down on top of me, sliding down a couple of inches to ensure I wouldn't slip out of her.

"I love how you make me feel," Ali whispered into my ear, then she kissed the side of my neck. She tightened her pelvic muscles, squeezing me as she stared into my eyes. I murmured that I loved her too and she gave me a 'cats got the cream' smile.

"I'm going to have my implant removed as soon as I get the opportunity," she said. "I want your baby; I want to feel him kicking in my belly."

"Just the one?"

She considered and shook her head, "Nope, I think we should have three, but we'll need a bigger boat."

I laughed, shaking under her, causing her to gasp as the root of my still hard cock pressed against her clit. "So are you going to buy me one as a present?"

She rocked gently against me and said earnestly, "I'll buy you anything you want, but don't ever get rid of the 'Girl,' I've never been as happy as I am now."

Her eyes glazed as I began thrusting into her again.

"Oh fuck yessss," and she rose above me and pushed against my surging shaft. She didn't last long, losing coordination and staggering into a drawn out orgasm that left her breathless and collapsing on me.

"More?" She whispered in a way that was both hopeful and tentative.

I responded by flipping her onto her back and surging into her again. This time I ignored her whimpers and cries of pleasure, as I continued to thrust hard and fast, dominating her body as I sought my ultimate goal of release. That wonderful ache deep in my groin grew and began to overwhelm my senses. At last, I came, uttering rough groans as I spent myself deep inside her in a series of drawn-out thrusts.

"No more," she moaned after we both were able to speak. "That was too intense at the end." Her legs were still locked around my thighs making it impossible for me to roll off her.

I softened, finally slipping out of her to a disappointed sigh, our groins slick and sticky with a mix of our juices.

"So tired," she whispered, then she curled up, wrapping herself around me. Almost immediately she was asleep, each breath marked by a soft sigh. As I felt the tension wash out of her body my only thought before I fell asleep was regret at the wasted twelve years.

Voices woke me the next morning, I concentrated and recognized Mandy and Paul, then a third who I finally recognized as David's. A glance at my watch after I managed to ease my arm out from beneath Ali's head, told me it was mid-morning. Shit, that was the latest I'd woken in years.

Ali stirred as I moved, her eyes opening slowly, then broadly smiling as she saw me looking at her.

"Did I tell you I love you," I told her.

"Yes, but I don't mind if you want to keep telling me as often as you like."

I smiled and then groaned as I sat up. My body ached, and my groin was crusted with the evidence of last night's activities. Ali's pussy bore the same evidence, and the cabin smelt heavily of sex and sweat.

"I need to pee and shower desperately," I told her.

She got out of the bed and said, "I'll wash you if you do my back." She stepped towards the bathroom and gave me a coy smile.

Showered and feeling refreshed, we dressed and followed our noses into the galley. Mandy had left us a platter of fresh fruit, and I made us each a mug of coffee. We took our breakfast onto the deck and found David still in conversation with Mandy and Paul.

"They left first thing this morning," David said as he saw me.

For a moment I wasn't sure what he meant, then I realized and looked over to the harbor wall and the empty space where the 'Mirabelle' had been moored. That feeling of unease I hadn't realized I still had, lifted and I gave a mental shrug of relief.

Ali looked relieved, while David wanted to know how much longer we would be staying here.

"Another day I guess," I said. "Then we'll make the crossing over to Corfu."

***********

That's not what we ended up doing. The next afternoon while Paul and Mandy had gone to the local store to stock up on fresh food for the trip, I was surprised to hear my phone ring. We were in port and could get a signal, so I don't know why I was surprised. Ali and I looked at it as though we both expected it to burst into flames.

"What do you know about Croatia?" Was the first thing my agent said after I answered the call and put it on speaker so Ali could hear.

"I'm fine, Katherine," I responded, ignoring her question, "and how are you?"

We could hear her muttering, and then "Fine; I'm okay. Where are you?"

"The southern tip of the heel of Italy, we are about to head for Corfu in the morning."

"Josh, how do you fancy a side trip?"

"Let me take a wild guess, Croatia!"

"Yachting Monthly magazine wants you to write ten pages on cruising around the Croatian islands."

"I've never been there, Katherine."

"They thought that might be the case. They want a story about you cruising around the islands, ten pages and at least half a dozen photos, plus a follow-up piece for the following month's edition. You know the type of thing, prettiest islands, best moorings, food, and drink."

I did, it was what I did several times a year. "What are they offering?"

"It's a good deal, Josh; the Croatian government is sponsoring the article, so there's 5K for expenses and another twelve for the article."

"And the follow-up piece?"

"Another three thousand."

That was a lot of money for me, but it was peanuts for Ali, and I wasn't going to accept the commission if it was going to cause a problem for me with her.

I shouldn't have worried, as Ali was quick to answer, "He'll do it, he promised to show me some islands and I don't care if they are in Croatia or Greece."

There was a pause from Katherine's end before she asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Alison; I'm his fiancé."

"Oh, congratulations to both of you. You realize you've just broken my secretary's heart; I think she's been secretly in love with Josh for years."

"She'll have to fight me for him; I've been in love with him since I was eight."

"I think that wins. Josh, I'll send you an email with all the details. They need the first copy in six weeks, are you okay with that?"

I calculated the distances in my head. "That should be doable. It'll take us about a week to get there. That gives us a month of cruising around the islands and a week to polish the article."

"Thanks, Josh, bye, Alison. Call me if you want anything." With that, she ended the call.

"So, Croatia," Ali said, "I take it you've not been there before?"

I shook my head.

"I think I filmed there once a few years ago. How do we get there?"

"Two choices, follow the Italian coastline as far as Ancona then cross over to the Croatian coast. Or cross over to Albania and then up the coast until we reach the islands."

"We've done Italy, let's take the scenic route." She kissed me, and it was decided.

It took us a week to reach the first of the islands. We modified our travel pattern, sailing each day for about six hours. The 'Xander' would keep close by until the last hour when she would surge forward acting as an advance guard, seeking out a suitable mooring for the night.

Twice during the trip, Paul drew my attention to the radar display and a blip that appeared to be marking time with us. It would hover on the border of the screen for an hour or so and then fade away. If it was the 'Mirabelle' shadowing us, then we never managed a visual sighting. I decided not to mention it to Ali so as not to worry her.

The Croatian coastal islands turned out to be a hidden gem, one I was ashamed to admit I hadn't known about, Hell I was almost tempted to write a bad review just to keep them for myself. Fortunately, Katherine's email had included local contact details and an introduction to the Minister of Tourism. His office had provided us with documents that allowed us to roam the islands freely, and most importantly, anchor where we wished.

Some of the smaller islands were almost deserted, wide sandy beaches inviting us to leave our fleeting footprints and laze about in the clear water. Lager ones had towns and marinas where we were able to relax in comfort. Most of the towns hugged the low hills. The terra-cotta roof tiles of the houses would glow rusty red in the late afternoon sun, an image I was able to record and intended to use in the article.

It was the end of our third week that it all went to hell. There had been no sense of trouble. The day before, we had been sailing in and out of the beautiful bays that dotted the coastline of the island of Losinj, finally mooring in the natural harbor of the island's main town. What neither David nor I was aware of, as the town sat on a narrow neck of land, was that there was a second commercial harbor on the far side of the town.

It had been our practice to check with the harbor authorities when we first arrived, to see if the 'Mirabelle' had been seen in the vicinity recently or was expected. This time we asked the wrong person. If we had walked across the town, we'd have seen the sleek yacht and taken the appropriate precautions.

That first evening we had stayed close to our side of the town. The harbormaster had recommended a local restaurant, and it turned out to be an excellent choice. The food and drink were delightful and we discovered a small club a few doors away with live music and a tiny dance floor. Paul and I spent the rest of the evening indulging our girlfriends need to dance the night away. Not once did anybody approach Ali, and she reveled in her anonymity. It was a happy and rather merry group that staggered the short distance back to the 'Girl's' mooring when the club closed.

Next morning after a late start, Ali and I explored the narrow streets and hidden squares in the vicinity of the harbor. Again, other than the natural appreciation of a womans beauty and hers, in particular, she was left in peace. In one square we discovered a local craft market, and Ali flitted from one stall to the next. In the end, I had to buy a cloth shopping bag to hold all her purchases, local jewelry and sandals her favorite items.

We had lunch at a tiny cafe that had several tables set up in the shade of a vine-covered pergola. Lunch was a fresh salad with grilled baby octopus, each one no larger than the tip of my thumb.

Back on the boat, Ali decided to have an afternoon nap, I was tempted to join her, but the pressing need to work on the article won out. I opened my laptop, settled back in the shade and opened the draft of my article. I downloaded the images from my camera, saving the best into a new folder for further consideration. I transcribed the notes I'd been taking, working on the details and coming to the conclusion that I'd already collected enough material for at least three articles, and we still had more than a week to go.

Ali woke up full of bounce doing her, 'I'm Tigger' impression as she tried to entice me from the laptop. It was an impression she had been doing since she was seven and discovered the spring tailed character, and she did it very well I might add.

"The wonderful thing about Alisons is Alisons are wonderful things, and I'm the only one," she sang as she wriggled onto my lap.

"You do know those aren't the words," I told her, trying not to smile. I gave up and closed the laptop. "And thank God there's only one of you, I don't think I'd survive if there were more!"

She pouted and then laughed before kissing me. She licked her lips and said, "Hmmm, hunny," then kissed me again.

"You're mixing up the characters."

"In my world, Alisons love hunny, too. Can we go back to that club again tonight, please?"

"Sure," I said. "But I don't want to be out too late; we're supposed to leave early in the morning."

"No that's fine, just a couple of hours would be great."

I stretched, attempting to work out the kinks and rubbed my temples, hoping to ease the dull ache behind my eyes. As much as I hated to admit it, I think I needed to get my eyes tested as this was happening more often after staring at the screen for several hours.

"Are you okay?" Ali asked, concern in her voice.

"Just a headache. My fault, I think I need glasses."

She took over, gently massaging my temples and neck. "We don't have to go out tonight; I'd be just as happy here with you."

"I'll have a shower and see how I feel. Let's at least plan to eat out, how about the restaurant from last night and then if I feel up to it the club afterward."

As it was probably the last chance for a while to go out and let their hair down, the girls pulled out all the stops, wearing matching dresses they had found in a harbor-front store. For the first time in several weeks, Ali looked every inch the movie star she was.

I had taken a brief nap after my shower, and I did feel a bit better, but I couldn't get rid of a niggling headache. I didn't want to spoil Ali's evening, so I assured her that I feeling better.

At the restaurant the proprietor watched her, his eyes screwed up in contemplation. He remembered us from the previous evening, but then Ali hadn't stood out, tonight was different, she was the regal movie star. Finally, as the waiter was removing our empty dishes, his curiosity got the better of his proprietary.

He came over and asked quietly so as not to be overheard, "I'm sorry to intrude, but are you the film star, Ashley Bell?"

Ali gave him one of her thousand watt smiles and nodded, then put her finger to her lips. "I am, but please don't make a fuss, I'm on holiday and I want to keep as low a profile as possible."

He looked sad at that, suspecting his chance of a celebrity endorsement was fading away. Ali smiled and beckoned to one of the waiters, she handed him her phone and asked him to take several photos of us with his boss.

She gave the proprietor a kiss on the cheek, and he colored up. She smiled and told him, "If you give me your email address, I'll send you the best of these when our holiday is over. You have my permission to print it if you want."

He handed her a business card which she handed to me, and I tucked in my wallet for her. "We have a website," he added. "If you would be so kind as to leave us a message."

"We will, but remember it won't be for a week or so," I reminded him, then I rubbed my temples as my headache that had been hovering in the distance since this afternoon began to make its presence felt again.

I paid the bill as Mandy and Ali gathered themselves and looked hopefully down the street at the entrance of the club.

Paul gave me a concerned look as he saw me pressing my hands to my head again. All of a sudden the persistent dull ache was now a sharp pain, and I was feeling nauseous.

"You look pale, how are you feeling?" Paul asked. I responded by shaking my hand at him not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

Ali heard him and gave me a quick, anxious look. "You're not well love, let's go back to the boat," she said.

Behind her, I could see the disappointment on Mandy's face. I knew how much she and Ali had enjoyed the club yesterday, and regardless of how I was feeling, they had both earned their evening out and I didn't want to disappoint them.

"I just need to go to bed, but there's no reason why the three of you can't go to the club for a while."

I gave a nod in the direction of the ever-present member of her security team, on this occasion it was Jeff, an ex-agent of the US secret service protection team. "So long as you have Jeff with you, I won't worry."

Although she tried to hide it, Ali smiled. "You wouldn't mind?" she said. "We'll only stay for an hour or so."

"No, go and enjoy yourselves. Wake me with a kiss when you get in."

We stepped into the street, and she gave me a long kiss before she linked arms with Paul and Mandy and they headed up the street. Jeff paused and said, "She'll be fine, I'll keep an eye on her and make sure she gets back safely."

I made my way back to the 'Girl,' and after swallowing a couple of painkillers, I was asleep almost as soon as my head touched the pillow. Sounds of people returning to the boat very briefly roused me but only for a few seconds.

*************

It took me a moment to work out what had woken me. Sunlight was coming through the portholes at a shallow angle, so it was early morning. Then David's raised voice forced the sleep from me, and I sat up.

"Has anyone seen Ashley?"

"I'm not sure, as we just said, we left the club before her, isn't she in the cabin with Josh?" Came Mandy's reply.

I reached over to wake her and that when I registered that I was alone. Her side of the bed was empty, and there was no evidence that Ali had slept there last night. There was a knock on the door but before I could respond it opened and David appeared in the opening.

His eyes flashed around the room seeking Ali and his expression hardened as he saw only me.

"Ashley?

I shook my head, and he was gone. I was dressed and following him in seconds. A pale Jeff was sitting in the cockpit, and David was towering over him.