All About Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John walked down the aisle to the side of the theater what he saw next nearly stopped his heart. There was Nate, sitting with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open as his sister knelt before him sucking his cock, fondling his balls with her right hand and fingering herself with her left. John at that moment wanted to kill his son and rape his daughter. He raised his fist and took a step before "rational" took over. He realized he didn't hate his son, he was proud of him. And how could he rape his daughter, he'd feel terrible, it seemed so wrong. But then, the thought, on the other hand, it didn't seem like Nate was forcing her to do this. Maybe she's likes it, maybe she'll like him. John, wearing only sweat pants and a t-shirt, as quick as possible, removed his clothes and walked towards Stacey.

With the loud sounds from the movie, and both of them lost in what they were doing, John felt confident he could pull this off. John knelt down behind his daughter and fisted his cock to full strength. Just then, Nate tilted his head back and shifted in his seat. John thought he had been caught. But he realized what was happening, Nate was cumming into his sister's mouth. It turned him on like never before and lined himself up. At the same time Stacey pulled her hand away so she could use her full effort on Nate's cock as he came. Everything was too perfect, John acted quickly. He lined himself up, closed his eyes, and pushed his way in.

Stacey was shocked to feel something probe her. She pulled her mouth off Nate as the last few spurts from his cock caught her on the forehead and cheek. She didn't know what it was, what was inside her. She returned her left hand to her snatch to find a cock. That only meant one thing, Sean was at work so it had to be her dad fucking her. She couldn't believe it. And in a involuntary response she moaned out loudly, "daddy", at the very same time Nate had hit stop on the movie.

Their theater was setup that when the move stopped or was paused the theater lights would go back up. Nate was totally clueless to his dad being there and was simply stopping the movie because he had finished. But when he heard Stacey moan "daddy", as if she was being fucked he opened his eyes. He expected her to just be having an orgasm while moaning out, like she had done many times before, but to his surprise, his dad was in fact mounted behind Stacey, pounding away.

All Nate could do was say, "holy shit, nice! Way to go dad."

John looked at his son, then back down at his beautiful daughters tight ass as his cock slid in and out of her hot, tight pussy. It was all too much for John and soon he felt his balls churn.

"Oh fuck Stace..." groaned John.

"Oh, daddy... oh it's so big, so good..." moaned Stacey.

"Do it dad, cum in her cunt," encouraged Nate as he knew his father was close to finishing.

It all was too much and it finally put John over the top as he pushed as deep in as he could go and unleashed his seed into his tight daughter's belly. Nothing seemed more right to him at that time than that. Stacey was past gone and it too was too much for her as she had two orgasms just from him fucking her.

After all three regained strength they decided to have talk about what just happened.

John went first, "Stacey, I'm so sorry. A father shouldn't act that way, and do that. I just saw you two, and I was with your mother, and it just all boiled over, I had to do something."

"No, I understand daddy. I'm fine with it, it was great. Unexpected, but that added to it. I loved it and I love you daddy."

"Don't know about you guys but that was fucking hot," said Nate who wore an oversized smile.

"It was great, and it felt so right," said John.

"It did feel right. Two cocks at once, I gotta say that's new to me," said Stacey.

"Okay, now tell me the truth, to me it looked like you two had done this before," asked John.

"Oh yeah, all the time," beamed Nate.

"Really? For how long?" inquired John.

"About a month now," said Stacey who had a finger in her pussy as she played with her father's cum. She thought about bringing it to her mouth but decided she wanted her first time tasting it to be straight from his cock, like she told her mom earlier.

"A month..." then it hit John, a month ago is when Jenny blew Nate. He had to find out if they were connected. "How did it first happen?"

"Well," started Nate. Together, Nate and Stacey swapped off telling the story. Then Nate made a mistake...

"It was great, I was sitting there, cumming in Stacey's sweet mouth when mom walked in. Then what happened next blew my mind..." Nate knew he said too much. His dad knowing about him and his sister was one thing, but now he knew their mother was involved and Nate knew things would get worse, but he had been wrong before.

"Really? What happened next? Your mother wasn't mad?"

Stacey knew the cat was out of the bag with mom so she decided to tell what happened next. She knew she would do a better job than Nate.

"Well, mom just said, 'wow'; it's not like she could be mad, how could she after the night before? Then she did the unexpected. It was like out of a dream. She came over and knelt beside me. With one hand she began to squeeze Nate's spent dick, and with the other she held the back of my head and brought it to hers. I knew what was coming next so I opened my mouth and we began to kiss..."

"Oh, and not just kiss but full on make out. It was so hot, dad, you should have seen it. And All the while mom was stroking me and soon I was back to life. Mom then said to me, after they stopped kissing, that it was unfair for me to come and not reciprocate. I told mom I would be more than happy to if Stace allowed. Of course Stacey did. Mom suggested that I just lay back and Stacey straddle my face. Soon enough I was eating out my delicious twin sis and I was loving it. Couldn't get any better I thought. Well, I was wrong. Mom kept playing with my nuts and my dick, but then she stopped. I was like 'what the hell', but then I felt it. Her pussy lips sliding down my cock, enveloping me with her hot wetness..."

"What!? You fucked your mother? A blowjob is one thing but you were inside her?" said John, just short of yelling. He wasn't mad, more just shocked as hell... as well as turned on.

Nate decided to push it and tell everything to his dad and damn the expense. "Oh yeah I was inside her, I also came inside her. What a feeling that was. Almost as great as when I came in her ass."

"You came in mom's ass? How come you never told me?" asked Stacey, who was nowhere near as shocked as John.

Sure, he had fucked Jenny in the ass before but here was his son fucking her in her ass. Not only that, but coming in her pussy, her ass, her mouth, on her tits. He was shocked but also damn proud of his son.

"So its not just you and your sister then, is it?"

"Oh no, mom is definitely involved. Just ask Stacey."

Stacey went wide eyed and shook her head no. "Oh come on, no shame in it. He already knows you kissed mom and swapped my cum, what difference does it make to know you two eat each other out," said Nate.

"Is that true," asked a stern John. Stacey nodded. "Wow... I'd love to be there for that."

"Trust me, it is awesome, dad."

"I can imagine. I feel a little left out that you guys would have so much fun without me, is all."

"Don't worry, from now on we are all in this together," said Jenny, standing in the door way.

"How long have you been there, mom?" asked Stacey.

"Right about the time Nate said we swap cum and eat each other out. I figured you guys must have told him. Hope you are not too upset John."

"How could I be? I mean, I should be, but I'm not. I can't wait to do this again," replied John.

"Again? Why, what did you guys do?"

"Dad came in Stacey."

"Wow, you are a slut just like me. My only question is do we bring Sean in on all this?"

"I think the question should be when do we bring Sean in?" said John.

"Well, that discussion will have to wait until later, I have to go pick Rachel up from day camp. I'll be back in an hour, don't you three have too much fun without me."

To be continued...

Ch. 4 Preview

Sean is brought in on the action. Jenny teaches Stacey the ropes in private then uses the boys for practice. Jenny's sister, Michelle, and John's brothers, Jason and Dave, are brought in for a little "adults only" couple games. Sean learns he might be bi when cousin comes over... More to follow.

12