All Aflutter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K-Kitten..." Ásdís's words cut off in a squeak as Aura kissed her on the forehead. "I-I need—" Her words melted again into ooey-gooey whimpering as Aura's edging sped up a little.

"Just tell me what it is you need," Aura cooed, lashes fluttering, her hand stroking Ásdís's hair so very affectionately, lovingly...

"i need a s-s-su..."

"Yes?"

"n-need a... a..."

"What is it, Kitten? What are you trying to tell me?"

"i need—need—"

"Goodness, what a stammering little slutty girl!" Aura giggled.

Ásdís whined with pleasure at the teasing. "i need!" She rocked back and forth. "need! i need a!" Oh, gods, words were so hard...

"Need a what, little thirsty moth?" Aura asked sweetly. "Need a kiss? need a hug? Need another bowl of porridge? Need your bedtime?"

"NNNnnnoo!" Ásdís whined, scowling and huffing up at Aura, very frustrated. Aura just smiled back innocently. Ásdís quivered, and her scowl gave way to a pleading pout within moments.

"Just tell me what you need," Aura said silkily, running her fingers over Ásdís's antenna gently.

"i—i—"

Aura giggled. "Use your big girl words, Kitten."

"i need a suck!" Ásdís mewled. She rocked back and forth, forgetting her embarrassment, squirming and bouncing with indignation. "i want a suckle! i want a - i want—i want—i neeed it!"

"You do?" Aura's eyes widened with mock-shock. "Really?" Ásdís nodded sulkily. "You need a suck? What a thirsty little slut!" Ásdís whined and pouted even more. "From a straw?" Ásdís shook her head. "From a bottle?" Ásdís shook her head, blushing over her impotent sulk.

Aura's smile slowly widened. "From..." Her finger stroked down Ásdís's antenna, through her hair, over her cheek, down to her chin...

... and guided Ásdís to look down once more into her massive, milky chest.

And Ásdís felt all will to sulk drain out of her in mere seconds.

"... here?" Aura murmured, her sly smile seeping into her voice like honey into fresh-baked bread.

"uh. uh-huh!" Ásdís nodded meekly, suddenly feeling very docile and very pliant indeed. Very eager to please Aura. To keep Aura happy with her.

"You want a suckle from Mommy?"

Ásdís nodded again.

"What was that, sweetie?"

"i want a suckle from Mommy!" Ásdís begged, licking her lips.

"Really? You?"

"yes! yes yes yes yes!" Ásdís was drooling, mewling, squirming and bouncing in Aura's lap with the excitement of a kitten in sight of a bowl of cream. "yes yes yes!"

"Hm?" Aura's eyebrow raised slightly as she smirked, holding Ásdís tighter—but only so Ásdís wouldn't slip out, only to protect Ásdís, and Ásdís gasped at how safe and protected she felt, panted, drooled— "And how do we ask nicely like a good girl?"

"pleeeease!" Ásdís mewled, making her eyes as big as saucers. "pleeease, Mommy, please, may i have a suckle? i-i need a suckle! need milkies! Mommy oh please Mommy please Kitten needs a suckle please let me suckle!"

For a moment, she wondered how she must look—a grown Toxin Ranger, half-dressed, wings fluttering and antennae drooping in overwhelmed arousal, her cock tenting her pink panties and dribbling with femcum, her lips quivering and cheeks blushing as she allowed herself to be held in the cowgirl's lap and pleaded, begged, debased herself willingly—eagerly—for a suckle.

And she almost came at the thought. She drowned in the humiliation. Drank it in like she'd dived headfirst into a lake of honey.

"My, my," Aura cooed, caressing her cheek lovingly. "Are we ready to be taken care of, Kitten? Even if it makes you feel a little slutty?"

"please, Mommy," she whined, making her lower lip quiver, forcing her eyes deep, deep into Mommy's pretty hazel depths, desperate to earn Mommy's approval, Mommy's praise, Mommy's pity, "please let your slutty kitten suckle! please let me be your slutty kitten!"

And Mommy's lips curved upwards in a smile filled with adoration.

"Kitties don't beg like that," she said sweetly, booping Ásdís on the nose. The edging sped up. Ásdís's cock twitched and dribbled, so close, so so close...

And Ásdís melted completely.

"Mew!" she cried, squirming in Mommy's grasp. "Meww! Mrewwww!" She put her hands up before her face like little limp paws and begged like the horny, thirsty little Kitten she now realized she desperately longed to be. "Meewwww!"

And Mommy giggled.

"Then come to Mommy," she purred, placing a hand on the back of Kitten's head and guiding the mothgirl down into her warm, soft embrace. "And come for Mommy.."

The fingers wrapped around Kitten's cock through the fabric and at long last gave it a few indulgent pumps.

The orgasm flooded Kitten's body, rocked her helplessly within its rushing waves of lust and pleasure, and she found herself purring as her lips—her trembling, pouty, thirsty lips—locked onto one of Mommy's nipples.

And as she began to suckle, a different kind of bliss began to flow into her body, and she found she didn't care about the humiliated mess she was making of herself. Didn't care about anything at all. She suckled and nursed hungrily, needily, wrapping her arms around Mommy as Mommy held her close, and drank down the ambrosia as if to drown out her every little thought. Oozy lovey-dovey pleasure seeped into her as the dopterine sucked and sucked, and she felt the ecstasy she'd so long wondered about buzzing and sparkling through her own body.

She felt like she was made of clouds. Fluffy pink clouds. A being of pure pleasure, pure ecstasy, pure yummy, milky, drippy, fuzzy bliss. She felt Mommy scritching behind her antennae, and couldn't help but purr. She felt Mommy stroking her cock, drawing out every ounce of pleasure, heard Mommy cooing over what a little mess she'd made.

And she didn't care. She was just happy at how happy Mommy sounded. She squirmed deeper into the cowgirl's embrace, moaning happily, dreamily, and kept suckling.

Mommy would take care of everything for her now.

At least, the cowgirl was purring, for as long as Kitten wanted her to. Kitten couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave, though, so she just purred louder and hoped Mommy wouldn't make her.

It didn't have to be soon, Mommy cooed in her ear. Kitten would at least stay here long enough to recover her strength, to get nice and sweetened up. Then it would be her choice.

Kitten purred as she was hoisted into Mommy's arms, as she allowed herself to be carried to bed, still nursing like the good girl she was, the good girl she'd always longed to be.

And maybe, Mommy sang, as they settled into bed together, Kitten wrapped tightly in Mommy's embrace—feeling her cock already starting to twitch, again, ready for more edging, more teasing—maybe, next time Kitten found herself coming back for a re-sweetening, she could bring a friend or two along.

And Mommy could show even more pretty good mothgirls just how good a holstaur's milk tasted.

Kitten purred and nodded obediently, understanding none of it except the really important thing:

Mommy thought she was pretty.

Mommy thought she was a good girl.

And Kitten drifted off to sleep, still suckling her cares away, still squirming in Mommy's grasp.

"Oh, dear," she heard Mommy murmur, the last words she heard before sinking into deep milky dreams, "Did I leave the cake in the oven? Shoot!" A pause. "I guess tomorrow you and I will have to bake another. Wouldn't that be fun?"

But Kitten was already deep, deep asleep.

Dreaming of her new Mommy, and all the fun they were going to have together when she woke up.