All-American Transsexual!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Holding Ali's legs in the air, I pumped my dick into his asshole. I love fucking tall, strong guys like Ali. I typically go for the manly type, I don't deal with fruitcakes or effeminate dudes. As I fucked him, Ali moaned and cried out for more. I went in balls deep, fucking his ass hard, like a miner drilling for gold. I kissed him, bit his neck and he sucked on my tits. Reaching for my waist with his hands, he caressed my big round ass as I pounded him. I continued fucking him until I came, flooding Ali's asshole with my hot cum. I'm afraid I came a lot, because I hadn't had sex in ages. Ali cried out in pleasure mixed with pain as I exploded inside of him. I fell on top of him, and just lay there, our bodies entwined in lust.

For a long while we remained like this, then lay side by side, catching our breath. That was fun, Ali said as he kissed me on the lips. Unexpected and unplanned, I admitted. Seriously, we just went bareback, no condoms, nothing. I'm always advocating safe sex to the entire LGBT community and now look at me. I just fucked a dude I've only known for four weeks and we didn't even use condoms. That was a lot of fun but still...I shudder to think of the consequences. We need to talk, I told Ali. He nodded, and smiled. I rolled my eyes. So he's one of those, huh? Another Black man with a hot body who thinks with his dick. Am I a magnet for them or what?

Ali and I agreed to give our friendship a shot, minus the sex. I waited a few weeks before going to the local Sexual Health Center to get tested for any STIs. I'm happy to say that I came back one hundred percent clean. So did Ali, we got tested at the same time. We continued hanging out, going to movies and restaurants together, and chilling at school. He took me to a FAMU football game, and we had a lot of fun. Ali told me he cared for me and that he could open up to me in a way he never could open up to anyone before. I feel safe with you, Ali said. I'm glad you feel that way, I said, and gave him a hug. And that hug turned into a kiss. We're not fucking because we're friends, remember? I reminded him. My bad, Ali said with a sly smile.

And so life went. Ali and I continued hanging out. He's decided to apply for permanent resident status and I'm helping with that. Nothing left for me in Canada or Somalia, he told me sadly. I'm happy to say that he comes to church with me and my family regularly, though he is always quick to say "but I'm not changing my religion" if queried about it. That's okay, though. The church welcomes all of God's children, including bisexual Muslim guys from Somalia whose relatives want them dead because they're intolerant, violent and backwards. Who knows? Maybe someday Ali will see the light and embrace the God of love. It has to be his decision and his alone.

We've become borderline inseparable. Seriously, we go everywhere together. I sometimes visit him at Florida A & M University campus, though oftener than not he comes to chill with me at the Miami-Dade College campus. It's one of our favorite hangout spots. Ali is way more comfortable with himself as a bi guy these days. Hand in hand, along with scores of rainbow-flag-waving men and women, we went to our first Miami Pride march together. We're navigating our way through a friendship fraught with sexual tension. Ali is my best friend...who checks out my ass every time we're out together. To be honest, I check him out too, albeit more discretely. Sometimes I catch Ali gawking at some woman's ass or a dude's chest ( he is bisexual after all ) and it irks me. Still, I made the lives and have to stick by them. We're probably going to end up in bed again at some point but for now, we're abiding by the rules of our ( painfully ) non-sexual friendship.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12