All Ashore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thinking of doing something that would be really stupid on a professional level?"

"Yep."

"Me too."

There was a minute of silence.

"Want to wait another five minutes?"

"Good idea."

--------------- ---------------------

Back at Tara's cabin . . .

--------------- ---------------------

As soon as the door was closed, Tara flopped down on the bed. "I can't believe I just did that!"

"Did what?" Sunny asked.

"Basically, she asked the Captain and Nick to come by so she could have sex with them," Paul said.

"Holy shit! Tara, you're my new hero," Sunny said while laughing.

"What about me?" Keira pouted, horribly insincerely. "Okay, okay. She's cooler now. She outright sexually propositioned two of our bosses."

Tara looked at Sunny. Even as she started unzipping Paul's jeans, she had a question for the blonde girl. "I know why Paul's here. I know why Keira's here. But you . . ."

"If you're wondering if my sexual orientation compass is pointed East-West now, then no. But getting eaten out is getting eaten out, and Keira here promised me the best head I've ever had. And I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that meat in your hand either."

Tara had gotten Paul's pants off and was stroking his hard eight-inches even as Sunny was speaking. She licked the head before looking up at Paul. "Poor, poor boy. Trapped in a small room with three women who want to fuck him. Whatever will you do?"

"Unless that's a trick question, probably have sex with them." Then Paul looked concerned for a moment. "I probably should have brought this up before . . . Oh damn." This last was in response to Tara slowly licking along the underside of his shaft. "Tara, do you want us to . . . you know . . . talk to you the way we usually do?"

"Actually," Tara said, "not really. After tonight, I want things to go back to normal. Right now, I just want to enjoy myself with my friends." With that sentimental statement, she sucked most of his cock into her mouth.

Keira looked at Sunny. "Get naked and get ready. If what I'm about to do to you doesn't make you curious about having sex with women, nothing will."

Sunny smiled, but looked a little nervous. She took off her clothes and sat down on Keira's bed. Keira was still fully dressed as she slowly parted Sunny's hard thighs and kissed her on her perfectly shaved pussy.

"Oh!" Sunny said. Then her eyes started to close and her face took on a dreamy quality. "Ooh," she cooed. "You ARE good!" Keira had started licking gently around Sunny's box, then slowly sucked those inner labia into her mouth and massaged them with her lips. Tara smiled. Sunny didn't stand a chance against Keira.

Tara turned back to the business of sucking Paul off. She traded places with him, sitting him on the bed while she knelt in front of him and slurped noisily on his root. Just as she began to gag, there was a knock at the door. All three girls looked anxious. Tara got up and through the spy hole. The Captain and Nick had shown up!

"We've got company!" she said. She opened the door, grabbed both men by the belts and pulled them inside. Both the newcomers were treated to the sight of the bodacious Keira eating out the hard-bodied Sunny while Paul sat on the other bed sporting an impressive erection.

"William, we've been hanging out with the wrong crowd," Nick said with a smile.

"If you'll sit down on the bed, one of us will be with you shortly," Keira said, but then Sunny pulled the older woman's head back down to her crotch.

"You're not going ANYWHERE until you finish what you started," she growled. She was slowly being forced to acknowledge that Keira might just be as good as she claimed.

Tara looked over her shoulder at Sunny, then looked back to Paul. She whispered something into his ear. He smiled, got off Tara's bed and wandered over to Keira's. Sunny got a good look at his beef stick swaying in the wind and licked her lips. He knelt on the bed next to her and she quickly took the head of his cock between her lips and sucked on in lovingly. But even as she took more and more of that delightful dick into her mouth, she always kept one hand on Keira's head. Keira didn't mind. She had always wanted to get between Sunny's thighs, and the girl had finally consented.

Tara kissed Nick and then William, massing each of their peckers through their trousers as she did so. "Okay," she said, "get undressed so I can see what I'm dealing with." Both men did as told. Their shirts went first, revealing what Tara had suspected about both men being in good shape. Both men had a light layer of hair over their chest, but Tara didn't care. Then the pants went down. Tara's heart started to beat faster, and it almost burst when they slid their boxers down. The Captain had a nice seven-inch dick that was nice and fat. But Nick . . . he was carrying a monster in his pants. It had to be at least ten inches long with nice, heavy balls dangling beneath. "Oh my!" Tara dropped to her knees and took a firm hold of each shaft, as close to the root as possible.

"I always hated you," William said to Nick. "You always got the women with that thing," he said , indicating Nick's impressive equipment.

"My ex didn't seem to like it. She had two men with shorter dicks satisfying her when I walked in on her."

Tara felt bad. Nick seemed like such a nice guy. "Well I love it," she said, "or at least I will. And I like ‘em fat too," she sat to William before licking his pee-hole. "There's a place for all kinds of cock in this world. Soon, those places will be inside me!" So she began alternating rapidly between them, taking one of their dicks as far into her throat as it would go while stroking the other, then she would switch. The Captain stretched her lips out almost grotesquely, but she loved the pungent aroma he gave off. She was able to fit a full six inches of Nick's member in her mouth, but she knew she wouldn't be able to take much more. At least, not without practice.

Behind her she heard a series of high-pitched gasps from Sunny as Keira apparently brought the blonde beauty to orgasm. "Oh fuck! Keira . . . okay, okay! You're as good as you said!"

"And don't you forget it!" Keira said. "Now you can pay me back by being extra special to Paul."

"Oh no. I'm doing Paul for fun. I'll pay YOU back later."

As Sunny concentrated on sucking Paul's cock, Keira moved over where Tara was pleasing her new friends.

"Good grief!" the older woman said as she saw Nick's dong. "That IS huge!"

Tara and Keira sat the two men down on Tara's bed. Keira knelt before the Captain and took his manhood into her mouth. She untied the string behind her neck and slid her top down past her tits.

"Speaking of huge things," the Captain said. He watched as his fat stick split Keira's lips, feeling her tongue on the soft skin underneath. Her head began to bob rapidly, and he saw her spit dribbling out the sides of her mouth.

Tara had straddled Nick's hips. "Put it in," she whispered. He reached underneath her and grabbed his tool, placing the head inside her inner lips and groaning as she slid back onto him. And she counted each inch of his manhood as it penetrated her. Her mouth was open slightly and all the breath in her body was slowly exiting. Finally, she realized she had gone as far down on him as she could go. "So full," she whispered.

Nick had almost blown his wad the second he slipped inside this woman. He had been with a number of ladies in his life, but Tara's body seemed to almost absorb his cock. She was so tight that he was almost afraid to move. Luckily, she took control, starting with a series of small bounces before escalating to larger bounces. Within a few minutes, she was bouncing up and down on his sizeable cock like a pogo stick.

Sunny had also moved on from sucking Paul's cock to fucking the young man. She felt a bit odd doing it since she, like many of the other girls she had known, had sort of taken the handsome fellow for granted. She lay on the bed next to him and turned her back to him, letting Paul slide in from behind while almost spooning her. Her grabbed a handful of breast while he began to pump away at her slick pussy, while she rubbed her clit. And he started sucking on her earlobe, which actually drove her kind of wild. He was paying attention to things other that the typical erogenous zones, which moved him up a few notches on Sunny's "appealing scale."

Keira had placed William's thick dick between her breasts and let him push them together around the shaft, and he was pumping happily away as she unzipped her skirt. Then she climbed onto the bed as if to mount him the way Tara had mounted Nick, but the Captain pulled her toward him until her crotch was in his face.

"Oh Captain!" she said with eyes wide open. "What a big tongue you have!" Her eyes started to close as William buried his experienced tongue in her warm femininity. His tongue was so wide and so rough, and it cut a huge swath right down the middle with every lick.

After riding Nick for just a few minutes, Tara was ready to cum. Her toes curled and she arched her head and neck back. She also grabbed good handfuls of Nick's pectoral muscles and hung on for dear life as she gripped his rod with her vaginal muscles and came on him. As her body shook slightly after its sexual re-awakening, Nick thought she looked truly beautiful. Then she collapsed against him and let him take over some of the action as he started humping his hips and driving himself inside her.

Then Sunny came for the second time. Paul's somewhat more gentle approach was working, particularly when combined with Sunny's own clitoral play. He pinched her nipple hard when she started gasping, "Paul you stud, you're making me . . . oh yeah!" Her orgasm was also a little gentler than normal, but it felt wonderful. As her skin lit up with goosebumps and her eyes rolled back in her head, she decided that having sex with Paul wasn't something she would mind doing in the future.

Keira was standing on the bed now with her crotch in William's face, but she had turned and bent at the waist so that she could suck off the Captain while he serviced her. Apparently, he was quite skilled at the oral arts, because he had Keira on the ropes. While still riding Nick, Tara reached a hand out and grabbed one of her friend's breasts, pinching the nipple between two of her fingers.

"Oh, that's dirty play dear," Keira said, but not at all unhappy.

"I just want to help make you cum faster. I need that cock for something."

"Well, it's working," she growled as she felt the pressure building in her lower abdomen. Soon, she felt her pussy spasm and then it was all over. Her girl-juice dripped onto the Captain's face while she hummed around his cock.

Tara watched her friend cum. "Sunny, Keira . . . I hate to be greedy, but . . ."

"Go ahead sweetie," the older woman said. "Tonight is about you. I'll get a shot at that beautiful cock you're riding on the next voyage."

Nick looked bemused. "Anyone going to get my opinion on this? Not that I'd refuse." He looked at the Captain. "William, I'm a little annoyed you didn't invite me to work here sooner."

"If I'd known this was going on, I would have," the Captain said.

Tara licked her lips. "Captain, would you stand here? Thank you," she added as the Captain started to stand. "Paul, get the KY out of the bathroom."

Paul laughed. "Yep, our little nympho is back and open for business."

"Well," she said as she sucked on the head of William's cock, "hurry up, because I have one more vacancy to be filled."

"She's an animal," Nick said as he thrust into her over and over again.

As Paul returned with a heavily lubricated cock, Sunny realized something. She still owed Keira. ‘Why not?' she thought to herself. Keira was sitting on the bed next to the Captain's legs, playing with herself. Sunny crawled over slowly and sexily until her face was inches away from what was a genuinely pretty crotch.

"Sunny," Keira said, "you don't have to. I know you're not gay or anything. I just wanted . . ."

"It's okay," the blonde girl said. "I said I'd pay you back. Besides, there's nothing wrong with bringing pleasure to a friend. I'll look at this the same as giving you a backrub, but I'll be using my tongue and . . . well, rubbing something other than your back." Though she meant what she said, she was nervous about doing well. Then she decided just to do the things that she liked and go from there. After a few gentle sucks on Keira's inner lips and a few flicks to the clit, she came to the conclusion that she and Keira liked a lot of the same things.

At the other end of the bed, Paul had just pushed the length of his shaft into Tara's tight behind. It was especially tight due to the size of the cock filling her vaginal cavity. Tara had been forced to let William's member slide out of her mouth while she adjust to the almost overwhelming fullness she felt down below. Then she glanced at all three men, one after the other. "Fuck me," she said throatily. "Fill me up and hose me down."

William slipped the large, velvety mushroom-like head of his prick back between her lips, slowly pushing in as far as he could go. Both Paul and Nick were already pistoning their shafts into her lower openings.

"Is she . . . oh shit, is she always like this?" William asked.

Paul was almost too busy stretching out her asshole to respond, but finally he did. "No, normally she's a lot nastier. She normally likes it a little rougher and she loves dirty talk, but we're easing her back into her normal routine."

Nick could scarcely believe that this "innocent" young woman was capable of all this, but she seemed much more relaxed and at peace with herself than she had the previous week. She had ten inches of cock in her tight pussy, eight inches in her rear end and another seven fucking her mouth, and she actually seemed happy again. All three men increased their tempo, and the sound of their balls slapping against the young woman's flesh was almost obscene.

Meanwhile, Sunny had proven herself to be a quick study, as she had already brought Keira to orgasm. The busty older woman was writhing on the bed as Sunny watched. The younger woman had pulled back with her tongue as was rapidly fingering her friend's sloppy pussy and watching as Keira's girl-juice came squirting out. Sunny gently licked some of the residue away from Keira's opening, tentatively at first. This was another first for her.

Tara wanted to experience a "first" as well. She let the Captain's cock slide out of her mouth. "Cum in me," she asked plaintively of her three lovers. "I want all of you to cum inside me at the same time."

"Well I hope you guys are ready then," Nick started, "because I'm ready to go."

"I'm more than ready," William said, shoving his cock back into Tara's face and feeling the pressure build in his balls. Suddenly, his cock stiffened even more and he started spewing his seed into the young woman's mouth. Tara never let up, sucking down every last drop.

"Here we go," grunted Paul as he filled her ass with his spunk. Tara LOVED feeling her favorite boy-toy expend himself in her behind. Even as she felt his sticky stuff splashing inside her, she also felt Nick's enormous tool pulsing and pulsating inside her pussy. The she felt his warm goo filling up her vaginal cavity. She couldn't be sure, but it seemed the HR rep had been storing up a lot. She even felt some trickling out of her box.

After a few minutes, all three men pulled out of the young woman. Nick was still surprised at how content she looked. And as soon as he, William and Paul sat back, Keira and Sunny both magically appeared around Tara. Both women positioned their heads around Tara's well-used cunt and started sucking or licking different areas. It didn't take long at all before the two women had Tara cumming like an earthquake.

"I missed this," Tara said happily after her climax subsided. She looked William and Nick over. "I'm glad you came. In more ways than one."

"We're happy to help," Nick said. He looked a little nervous.

Tara noticed his expression. "Don't worry. No one was taking advantage of me here. I love sex, and doing it with someone you trust makes it great. Nick, you were right. I wasn't going to let Carlos beat me. He doesn't get to stop me from doing what I want. I'm not going to tell anyone, and I was serious about not expecting any special treatment."

"And I think I speak for all of us," said Keira, "that anytime you want more, we're willing to give it another go."

Sunny was staring at Nick's shrinking but still imposing member. "You got that right." Then she looked over at Tara. "What is it about you? We used to just be horny. Since you showed up, we're all sex-crazed lunatics!"

Everyone laughed, then Tara smiled. "I guess it's just a gift." Nick and the Captain got dressed, kissed the young woman on the forehead and snuck out of the room. Sunny and Paul got under the covers of Tara's bed while Tara crawled in with Keira. The four of them chatted for a while before, one by one, drifting off to dreamland.

------------- ----------------

To be continued . . .