All Ashore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Tara asked.

"It's nothing," Karen said. "I just . . . I remember promising you some one-on-one time," the older woman said while blushing, "but you're probably not interested."

"Says who?!?" Tara said, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm a little bent, but I'm not broken. Seriously, I want to. Carlos was only one of my problems. Now that I'm seeing that I have other problems, I don't need to have sex to hide from them. Now, I can just have sex because I want to."

"Are you sure?" Karen asked.

Tara's grin was positively wicked. "Start the car, and I'll show you how serious I am!"

Karen revved up her car and tore off onto the street. While en route, Tara took off her seatbelt and knelt on the seat.

"What are you . . ." Karen started. But Tara had pulled the older woman's skirt up and was maneuvering her head into her friend's lap. "Oh, you naughty little girl," Karen moaned as Tara forced that innocent little face between the older woman's legs and started licking the surface of Karen's satin panties. Then Tara reached her fingers in and pushed the panties aside, then inserted themselves into the hot box beneath. Karen groaned as her pussy began to experience a two-pronged assault. "No wonder Sam loves it when I give him head while driving," she cooed. "This is good!"

Karen pulled out onto the freeway and headed for home. Tara was energetically swirling her tongue around her friend's clit while trying to reach Karen's g-spot with her fingers. Karen had her legs spread as much as possible while still maintaining control of the car. She was just glad it was an automatic. With one hand on the wheel, she reached her right hand out and spanked Tara's upturned butt. Even through the denim shorts, Tara could feel the sting. She felt a few more spanks, then Karen started rubbing a finger right over where Tara's asshole would be.

"I want to take you home, get out a great big toy and fuck you right here," Karen said tapping on that spot again. "Do you want one of my big toys in your little ass baby? Tell me you want it!"

"I want it," the little harlot in the next seat said with conviction. "I want you to fuck my ass all day long!"

"And that's just what I'm going to do," Karen said placing her "spanking" hand on top of Tara's head while the young woman devoured her pussy. Karen was using every resource at her command to keep her eyes and mind on the road. No one had ever eaten her out while driving before, and it was a bit of a rush. This young woman seemed to bring out an animalistic sexuality in everyone around her, and Karen was just thankful she had been there for this girl's maiden voyage. That tongue was so soft and those fingers were so deep inside here that . . . "Oh God! I'm almost there you fucking slut!" The words coming out of Karen's mouth just spurred Tara on, and she soon had the older woman cumming all over her leather seat. Karen was cumming so hard that she almost missed the off-ramp to her little sub-community and she crossed a couple of lanes of traffic to get to it. She wasn't going to wait a minute longer than necessary to get into this girl's pants.

Karen hurried to open the gate and park the car in their long drive. The two of them hurried inside to the master bedroom where there was a surprise waiting for the younger woman. Karen and Sam had installed one of those hanging "sex swings" in their room. Tara was delighted to see it. Karen wanted to see Tara IN it.

"Why don't you get naked so I can fuck you?" Karen inquired. "You still remember how to do it, don't you? You remember how to get fucked you little slut?"

Tara nodded and let her dress slide off her shoulders. She took her time removing her little thong. Then she sat back in the padded seat.

Karen moved to grab a set of ankle straps that were hanging from the same hook, then she stopped and "broke character." "Are you going to be okay?" she asked. "With me . . . securing you?"

"I trust you Karen. Just . . . don't do it too tight, okay?"

Karen smiled and helped her get her ankles into the straps and then secured her wrists. She soon had a naked, eighteen-year-old girl swinging gently in the air of her bedroom, completely vulnerable to whatever Karen wanted to do. And unlike with that pig Carlos, Tara had offered herself willingly to this woman. The heart surgeon stood up and slowly started to undress. Tara was drooling as those perfectly formed and man-made breasts came into view. When Karen was completely nude, she sauntered over to her captive.

"What am I going to do with your first?" she wondered out loud. "I know I told you I was going to fuck your little harlot ass, but I don't think you're ready for that." Tara whined in disappointment. Karen grabbed a small stepstool out of her closet and placed in on the floor in front of the swing. When she stood on it, her pussy came perfectly into line with the young woman's face. Tara wanted to grab those hips and give her captor the pussy-licking of her life, but her arms were secured above her head. Tara wasn't getting anything that Karen didn't give her. But Karen wanted some more of that sweet action, so she held her crotch close enough that Tara could access it with her mouth. Even with her hands over her head, Tara was determined to please her lover. She buried her face between those swollen labia and licked, sucked and even nibbled on anything she could find. Karen took great delight in pulling away sometimes, holding the entrance to paradise just out of Tara's limited reach. She waited for the young woman to whine and beg for it, then she'd move her crotch back into place. When Karen came again, she forced Tara's head against her, waiting until the young nympho's face was covered with her juice. She got down off the stool before her legs gave way.

"That was good," she said, looking back on the girl in the swing. Tara's face was glistening and hungry-looking. "Don't move," she instructed. Karen walked over to her closet again and changed. When she emerged, she was wearing something that resembled a leather teddy, but there was a massive black plastic phallus protruding from the crotch. Karen was almost tempted to tell the young woman that she had ordered this outfit with Tara in mind. The breasts of the outfit were cut out, and Karen offered one of them to Tara's shiny lips. "Now suckle! Make my nipples hard or I won't fuck you!"

Tara took the threat seriously. She sucked on one nipple, took as much of the areola in her mouth as she could and drew her lips inward until she only the nipple, then she sucked that some more. Then Karen switched tits and Tara repeated her motions. "Good girl. Time for your fucking." She stood in front of Tara with the young woman's legs spread outward. She saw Tara's eyes flash between apprehension and lust. The device hanging between Karen's legs was easily a foot long and fairly thick. She lubed the device up and pushed it in, watching Tara's face flush with pleasure. How such a little girl could take so much was amazing to the older woman. But inch by inch, the entire thing worked its way into Tara's body. When it was all the way in Karen stopped and whispered into Tara's ear. "Do you like having a big black cock in you? I'll bet you do. That's what all the stories say, isn't it? That little white girls crave black cock?" Tara's face displayed her arousal prominently as Karen started fucking her with the massive tool. "I was thinking of asking Sam if we could hire some landscapers to come work on the area around the pool. Maybe I could find some large, sweaty black men to do it. Then I could fuck them as part of the payment. Wouldn't that be fun?" she asked, sinking her plastic meat into Tara's willing body.

"That would be wonderful," Tara said. The idea of Karen getting gangbanged by a bunch of hired hands, black or otherwise, was an incredible turn on.

"Would you like to help me?" Karen asked. "I'll bet you would. I'll bet you'd like to get fucked by all those guys too." She started rubbing Tara's clit with her thumb. "A cock in your whore mouth, your whore pussy and your whore ass at the same time . . . I bet you'd love it. And you could have a couple cocks waiting in the wings, because just three could never quench the desire of a slut like you."

Tara's brain was going ballistic. She was picturing everything that Karen said, even as Karen herself was fucking her tight hole with that massive toy and bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Tara's climax hit her like a bus, and her head quickly returned to the woman who was pleasuring her. She could fantasize about a gangbang later. She stared at the tool that was spreading her vaginal walls so effectively. It was covered in her cum. Karen kept fucking her with it, and there was nothing Tara could do about it. But she didn't want to. She trusted Karen. The older woman kept the dildo in Tara's pussy and kept whispering about all the things that she'd like to see Tara do and have done to her. Tara loved every suggestion. Karen fucked her young lover to two more orgasms in that position, watching that nubile body squirm in ecstasy.

Tara felt the head of the massive dong pushing against her ass. "Oh God!"

"I told you I was going to fuck your cute little ass with a big toy. You're not chickening out, are you?"

"No! Please stick it in! Split me in half, and I promise I'll beg for more!"

Karen grinned. "I'll bet you will." It took several minutes before Tara's ass could start to accommodate such a large invader. She was panting and sweating like a racehorse, but she was finally able to (somewhat) comfortable let the head sink in. Karen kept pushing both her thumbs into Tara's pussy and stretching that opening. Tara could have told her not to bother, since her cunt was about as stretched as it was going to get, but the feeling was pleasurable. And it got more pleasurable as that black dildo slid deeper into her sensitive rosebud.

"So big . . . so fucking big!" Tara groaned.

"Is it that the cock is big or just that your ass is so tight?" teased Karen. She was only able to get half the toy into Tara's backside, but that seemed to be enough. She rubbed the girl's swollen clit while she slowly ass-fucked her. ‘Is this the same young woman I had to pay to watch me have sex?' she wondered.

Tara was in heaven. The dull throb around her rectum was nothing compared to the pleasure she was feeling. "More!" she said. "Give me more! Fill my ass!"

Karen picked up the pace, giving the girl what she asked for. And when Tara came again, it was a big one. Karen didn't think her young lover had that much juice left, but again the girl surprised her. She kissed Tara gently, sliding her tongue inside the girl's mouth.

"You're such a freaky little girl, you know that?" she asked after coming up for breath.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me," Tara said tiredly. Then her naughty little eyes lit up. "Were you serious about the landscaping crew?"

Karen laughed and blushed. "I don't know. It sounds kind of exciting, doesn't it? I'd bet Sam would like to watch."

"Paul too. Hell, Paul might want a little himself. Keira and Sunny too."

"Speaking of Keira, did you want to give her a call? Let her know you won't be coming home for a while?"

"I won't?"

"No," Karen said. "I've got a whole bunch more toys and a lot of time to kill, so I'm not letting you go until I've had my fill."

Karen grabbed the phone and dialed Keira, then held it to Tara's ear. Keira teased Tara about being all tied up, but wished her well. Tara invited her to join them, but Keira was going to take a ride on the Nick Express that evening. Tara was happy, not only because Keira would be getting some pleasure but also because Tara herself didn't feel jealous anymore. She knew that Keira cared about her and that she wasn't losing the woman. So Tara was going to enjoy letting Karen have her way for the rest of the day and night. And Karen did just that. She kept Tara in the swing for another hour, making the girl cum another half-dozen times. Then she let her young lover out so she could shower and rest before they made love in a more traditional fashion in a large comfortable bed.

----------- ------------------

A few days later . . .

----------- ------------------

"You're back!" Tara screamed and jumped up, disrupting Keira's attempt to paint her toenails as the young woman went to give Paul a big hug. "I thought you weren't coming back until the day before we leave!"

"I decided that I hate coming back from a long trip and getting ready for ANOTHER long trip without a couple days to do nothing." Paul unloaded his bags on the floor and gave Tara a friendly hug. "Now you better get back over there and let Keira finish before she gets mad at you. Or me. Especially before she gets mad at me."

Tara bounced back into the chair and received a dirty look from her top-heavy friend before Keira settled down to finish those toenails. Paul wandered over and kissed Tara on the forehead, then wandered out to the kitchen. Keira and Tara exchanged a confused look. Normally when Paul kissed Tara, it was a little more passionate than that, and he didn't stop at just one.

‘Maybe he's just tired,' Tara thought. After fixing himself a snack, he came back in and sat nearby. He told the girls about his trip, while Tara talked about her counseling session. He seemed happy that she had taken that step. Keira talked about her date with Nick, then Tara went into the details of her fling with Karen, including the gangbang fantasy they had concocted. Tara was hoping to get a rise out of Paul with that, in more ways than one. But he didn't respond except by smiling and nodding.

Keira got a phone call from Nick and went out onto the back porch to talk. Tara looked over at main man. "Paul, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"You just seem a little distant." She got up and wandered over to sit in his lap. He held her a little more loosely than usual. "I don't like it when you're distant."

"I'm not trying to be," he said. "I'm a little tired is all. I'll probably crash on the couch tonight. You and Keira make too much noise when you're trying to ‘sleep'."

Tara was feeling a bit uneasy about his comments. "A while ago, I told Keira I was going to sleep on the couch. It was because I thought she'd moved on and might not want to be with me anymore. Is . . . is that what you're feeling? Because I still want you and . . ."

Paul put a finger to her lips to shush her. "I don't want to leave you either. I just didn't want to bother you with something until I figured it out. And since I know now that you'll pester me until you find out what it is," he joked, "then I'll tell you. Just let me finish before you say anything. When I was visiting my folks, I realized for the first time how old they're getting. And Mom was still bugging me about ‘finding a nice girl and settling down.' My brother and sister both called while I was out there, telling me and the folks about their jobs and marriages and about my nephews and nieces."

"Your biological clock going off? You're only twenty-five and . . ."

"You're supposed to be letting me finish," he scolded. Then he kissed her on the lips, and it felt a lot more right than the first kiss. "I realized that at some point, the wild nights and endless orgies are going to have to end. I always knew that they would, but I had never really wanted them to. Now I'm thinking that I might like to have a normal relationship at some point. Something I can talk to my family about without editing the stories. But I also realize I don't want to lose you, and that you ARE an endless orgy in a gorgeous little package. I don't want to pressure you, and we've already talked about not trying to control you. But my mindset has changed a bit, and I kind of need to figure out what that means to me."

"I think that's mature," Keira said from the doorway.

"I'm glad you were eavesdropping. I hate repeating myself."

Tara was a little unclear as to what it all meant, but maybe that was Paul's point. She finally had to accept that they shouldn't go making decisions all half-cocked. She argued with him about sleeping on the sofa though.

"It's really okay. I actually DO need to sleep, and you two are incapable of just lying still."

That night, Tara slept in that big bed with Keira. They cuddled, but actually refrained from sex. Tara wasn't in the mood.

------------ ----------------

The next morning . . .

------------ ----------------

Tara woke early and headed out to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. She stopped when she saw Paul still sleeping on the couch.

‘He really is handsome,' she thought. ‘I wish I could give him what he wants.' He rolled over and the blanket fell away. Paul was sporting some impressive morning wood in his boxers. Tara licked her lips. ‘I may not be able to give him what he want's emotionally . . .' she started.

Tara knelt on the floor next to the couch and looked around. Everyone else in the house was sound asleep. She reached into his fly and gently grasped his big, beautiful cock. She looked at his face. He was still asleep. She pulled his member out of his boxers and pushed it against her face, enjoying its heat. Then she kissed the head before sucking it slowly into her mouth. Then another inch . . . and another inch . . .

‘His cock fits me so perfectly,' she thought as she began the gentlest blowjob of her young life. ‘No matter where I want him to put it, it fits me.' She relished the velvet feel of his cock skin as she slid it in and out of her mouth. She wrapped a hand softly around the base of the shaft and kept sucking on the rest of it.

"Tara?" came Paul's confused voice as he finally woke up.

She felt a little guilty. She probably should have given him some more time. But he had looked so good . . . "Did you want me to stop?"

"I think . . . think it's a little late for that," he mumbled. She felt his meat twitch as he spent his seed into her mouth. She intentionally let some drip back onto his dick so that she could spend some time cleaning it up again.

"Don't think you're fooling me for a minute. You're never that sloppy unless you want to be," he said with a smile.

"You're not mad are you?"

"I don't think there's a man alive who could answer ‘yes' to that." He tucked his shrinking staff back into his boxers. "Sit down." Tara sat down and Paul wrapped her arm around the young woman's shoulders. "I thought about things some more last night. You were right about one thing. I'm only twenty-five, so maybe I don't need to be settling down right now. But I'm not going to turn away from the idea either."

"And I'm not ready to be ‘the one' for any one person right now," Tara said.

"So if someone else comes along that I think might be ‘the one,' I don't want you to freak out if I pursue her. I don't mind keeping things the way they are for now, but it won't last forever."

Tara rested her head on Paul's chest. "I know. And if I miss my chance of being ‘Ms. Right' for you, I've got only myself to blame. But for the moment, all I can be is ‘Ms. Right Now.' Of course, I'm going to be as irresistible as possible to make finding someone else more difficult for you," she said, kissing him and squeezing his sack gently through his underwear.

"That I believe," he moaned.

She glanced over her shoulder through the doors to the master bedroom. Keira was lying on white sheets, and Tara thought she looked divine. "Excuse me," Tara said. "I think I need to wake her up." She kissed Paul again, then wandered into the bedroom, pushing the sheets aside until Keira's crotch came into view. As she lowered her mouth to Keira's panties, Paul smiled at her.

"That's my girl," he said under his breath. He stood up and, as Keira began to moan, he closed the bedroom door.