All Consuming Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aargh... Lady! Are you trying to fucking kill me?" With that, he stood up while removing my bikini bottom and placing me on the swimming pool wall. Opening my legs, he stared at my cum drenched pussy. Licking sensuous lips, he lightly touched me with his fingers. Arching backwards, he licked, sucked and fucked my pussy with his mouth while slowly thrusting his fingers in my anus. He was relentless, making me cum almost five times, but who's counting, anyway. Dragging me into the pool, I collapsed boneless against him. Bringing me out of my stupor, he kissed me while rubbing his enormous cock against my pussy. Pushing away from him, I asked him to remove his briefs.

10 Inches of succulent cock bobbed in front of me, he was gorgeous. Pulling him to the steps, I sank to my knees and licked his cock from balls to head.

"Fuck Mom, I am dying here, suck me into your hot mouth."

Watching his reaction, I sucked him deep into my hungry mouth while groaning and humming for maximum effect. I almost sucked him dry in an attempt to bring him to a raging orgasm but he popped out of my mouth. Trying to catch his breath and equilibrium, he pulled my back against his chest, facing away from him. Spearing his cock between my legs, he rubbed my clit and plucked my nipples to another orgasm.

"Baby, please fuck your mother. I need your cock inside of me, now," I pleaded.

Turning me around, he pulled my legs around him and pushed his raging hard on into my quivering pussy. I was stuffed to the max and hoped that I would last through this extremely sensuous fucking. Blaze got out of the pool, still inside of me and each step taken, sent me into mini orgasms. Laying me down onto the lounger, he pulled my legs around his shoulders and slammed his cock deep and hard.

"Lady, I'm not going to last long, next time will be slow and long." Blaze started fucking me fast and hard.

"Baby, I'm cumming......, I screamed!"

Slamming deep inside of me, Blaze stayed deep while grinding his cum into my sopping wet pussy. Tears of joy were pouring from my eyes and Blaze just held me while I drifted asleep.

I slowly came awake and realized that we were naked and in my bed, Blaze tightly holding me. Blaze was once again fully erect but still asleep. Lovingly I caressed his stunning body and sucked his tongue into my warm and wet mouth.

"Hey Lady, I love waking up like this," Blaze said while pulling me on top of his body.

"Me too Baby."

"You know Lady; this is only the beginning of us. You are mine now for all eternity."

"How can we Blaze, you know that what we're doing is wrong? No one will accept this type of behavior."

"Lady, I love you and no one will convince me that what we have together is wrong. Let us live our lives without worrying about the future, nobody has to know."

"But Baby...."

"No buts, now we fuck like rabbits and enjoy our holiday, no worries, okay!"

Blaze flipped me over onto my stomach and started licking my pussy and rimming my virgin anus. Carefully working his finger past my sphincter muscle, he pulled me to my knees and pressed his cock into my anus. I have never done anything like this before and I was kind of afraid, but Blaze was so gentle and I trusted him to not hurt me...

It is now five years later and we are still fucking like rabbits, every chance we get. I never knew such a consuming and deep abiding love. I once told him that he was free to date other women and even to get married if he so wishes. He refused and said that I will always be the only wife of his heart. I guess, like mother like son...

12