All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh!" He grunted when Danielle thrust the last few inches inside of him.

He felt her big, heavy balls rest against him and Andy knew he had taken the entire cock.

"You're so fucking tight!" Danielle whispered to him.

"Fuuuucckk! You're so deep in my fucking arsehole!" Andy moaned back.

Danielle was grabbing and squeezing his arse cheeks as she just held herself balls deep inside of him. Andy was just moaning and panting for air, the joyful feeling of having a cock in him had his body on edge.

When Danielle slowly started to pull back and then thrust into him Andy let out another moan.

"I didn't think you'd be such a cock taking slut when I first saw you." Danielle told him as she slowly fucked him, allowing time for his arsehole to loosen around her cock.

"I didn't think you would have a giant fucking cock when I first saw you!" Andy moaned back and Danielle let out a little chuckle.

"Do you wish I had a pussy instead?" She asked and gave him 5 quick thrusts.

"Ahhhhh fuuuuckk!" Andy moaned, "No! I fucking love your dick!"

"Good slut!" Danielle moaned.

She tightened her grip onto Andy's hips and then went to town fucking his stretched arsehole.

Her hips slapped against his arse every time she went balls deep, when she pulled back she left just the head before hammering back into Andy's quivering arse.

"Fuck... fuck... so fucking good!" Andy moaned like a bitch.

"That's it you fucking sissy slut, take my big cock you whore!" Danielle roared.

She leant forward and Andy felt her tits press against his back and he let out another high pitched moan. Danielle just kept herself fully inside of Andy as she pressed her body against his.

Andy couldn't take it though, he automatically started to push himself back and forth on her cock.

He moaned over and over as he fucked himself back against Danielle's cock. Her hands were rubbing his body and allowed him to bounce back.

"You like that don't you? My big cock in your slutty arsehole." Danielle whispered and bit his ear lobe from behind.

"Yeees," Andy moaned back, "please fuck me, fuck my arsehole like the cock taking sissy whore I am!" He begged.

"You dirty little slut!" Danielle almost shouted.

Once again she grabbed his hips and started to furiously fuck his fully loosened arse.

The sound of their skin slapping and both of their moans filled the bathroom. If anyone walked in Andy wouldn't even have noticed he was in that much pleasure.

Suddenly Danielle reached around and grabbed his cock and wanked him as she fucked his arse.

"Oh fuck... yes!!" He shouted.

He just stayed perfectly still, bent over and holding the wall as Danielle fucked his arse and wanked his cock. His legs started to shake underneath him and his arsehole clenched around her cock.

"Are you going to cum with my fat cock in you?" Danielle moaned.

"Fuuuucck! Yes! Please make me cum!" Andy begged.

It only took a few minutes for Andy to feel his balls start to tighten, his arsehole gripped onto Danielle's cock which only made her feel bigger inside of him.

"Fuuck, I'm about to fill your arsehole up with a big load of cum you fucking slut!" Danielle moaned.

That was the last thing Andy needed for his cock to erupt. With the double pleasure he started to unload buckets of cum that struck the cubical wall over and over. Then he felt the first shot of Danielle's cum deep into his bowels.

"YYYESS! FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME!" Andy roared out.

"You fucking whoooooorrreee!!" Danielle roared.

Her body constantly slapped against Andy's as he clenched his arsehole over and over. His insides were completely and totally filled with her hot cum as his cock finally stopped erupting.

Both of them were panting and moaning like crazy.

Eventually Danielle held herself completely inside of Andy's cum filled arse and he could feel her heavy breath on his neck.

"Oh fuck, that was so good." He panted.

Danielle then pulled out and Andy felt a thick load of cum leak out of his stretched arsehole.

SPANK!

"You are an amazing fuck." She told him.

Andy just turned around and smiled up at the taller woman. Before he could speak she pushed him back against the wall and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

Once again, Andy felt so small in her arms as he made out with this amazing woman, with an amazing cock.

"Mmmm," Danielle moaned and stopped the kiss, "I'll see you soon, slut."

Danielle then opened the cubical door and walked out, just as another man walked into the bathroom and saw Andy stood there, naked with cum leaking down his leg.

Andy just gave him a smile and the man smiled back.

Fuck it, go on.

"Do you want a blowjob?" Andy asked the older man.

He gave a little chuckle back and eyed Andy up and down.

"Sure, why not?" He replied in a deep voice and stepped into the cubical.

CHAPTER IV

Rest and Relaxation... Sort Of

Andy

Andy walked back out of the bathroom and to his sunbed. Thanks to Danielle he was walking with a little bit of a limp, but thanks to the second guy he was savouring the delicious taste of cum that he had just swallowed.

From where he stood he could see Jenny was still lay on her sunbed, just like when he left with Danielle and he quickly walked over to her.

"Hey." He said as he sat down on his sunbed next to his sister.

"Hey, you've been a while." Jenny replied as she lifted up her sunglasses to look at him.

"Oh, I know." He said with a laugh.

"Now that sounds like you had a good time," Jenny said back to him, "hope her pussy wasn't better than mine."

Andy just laughed to himself and shook his head, he couldn't believe how crazy this holiday had turned out to be.

"What's so funny?" Jenny asked.

"Well, her pussy wasn't as good as yours," he told her, "but that might be because she had a very big, very hard cock."

"No. Fucking. Way!" Jenny almost shouted and sat up instantly.

"I know, who would've thought it!" Andy said to his sister in a bizarre conversation.

"I never would've guessed, what was it like?" Jenny asked him.

"Tasted great," Andy said with a laugh, "but felt even better when she had me bent over."

Jenny nearly choked as she laughed to his last comment.

"Fucking hell Andy, you're getting more dick than me!" Jenny shouted.

"Not my fault I'm irresistible." Andy said sarcastically to his sister.

"Well, as long as you don't go fully gay on me, I still need a regular fill of your cock." Jenny said, as though it was a perfectly normal thing to say to her brother.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that sis." Andy told her.

Andy was surprised with how much he enjoyed dick, I definitely think I'm bi anyway, but he knew he loved to fuck women as well, especially his sister.

"What do you want to do now?" Jenny asked him.

"I think I need to relax a little after that." Andy said with a sigh and lay back on the sun bed.

"That sounds perfect to me, I am knackered." Jenny replied.

"Why are you so tired?" Andy asked and raised an eyebrow.

Jenny gave a little coy smile.

What has she been up to whilst I was with Danielle?

"You'll find out, don't worry." She said back to him in a very cryptic way.

Hmm, what is she up to?

As Andy lay back, his freshly fucked arsehole was still quivering and he could feel cum still leak out of him. He was a little sore, but he felt completely satisfied.

The twins lay in the sun for an hour before going for a swim together. Plenty of other hotel guests would speak to them and Andy ended up having a swimming race with a few others, one he lost.

It was great, Andy really felt like he fit in and he couldn't believe how much his confidence had gone through the roof since they arrived.

After a swim they went back onto the sunbed and relaxed, Andy even fell asleep at one time.

A few hours later they went for dinner together, Jenny had insisted on an early dinner.

So Andy put on a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt, Jenny wore a short beige skirt and a white t-shirt as well. All of which hugged her body perfectly.

Before they left the room Andy just marvelled at his beautiful sister, he truly saw her in a new light.

"Still as subtle as ever." Jenny laughed as she caught Andy staring at her.

"Come here." Andy whispered with a smile.

Jenny walked over to him and Andy took her hand into his.

For a few seconds, Andy stared into his sisters beautiful eyes.

"I've had an amazing time this holiday," he told her, "I just wanted to thank you."

Jenny smiled back at her brother, her pearly white teeth shone through.

"You don't have to thank me, you've made it just as good for me." Jenny told him and squeezed her brother's hand.

Just tell her how you feel.

"I..." Andy stuttered, he suddenly felt massively nervous, "I really like you, you know."

He felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest.

Before the holiday he knew his sister was hot, something he failed to deny at the time. Even when he first started to think something was going to happen on the holiday, he never expected it to turn into what it had become.

Andy knew he had feelings for his sister. Not brotherly feelings, but romantic feelings.

"Andy." Jenny whispered, her pause made him want to pass out, say something, please!

Jenny then closed her eyes, lent forward and gave Andy a quick, soft kiss on his lips before pulling back and looking into his eyes again.

"I really like you too." She whispered.

Andy felt like his heart was going to explode.

"Really?" He asked her.

Jenny just laughed when he said that and smiled at him again.

"Yes, really," She said and kissed his cheek, "before, I only saw you as my brother. But now, you're amazing, kind, smart and funny, I think you're perfect."

"You know I think the same about you right?" Andy told her.

"Now I do." Jenny said with a smile.

I can't believe it, Andy thought, she's amazing and she likes me back? She even doesn't care that I've had sex with men or a woman with a cock! She truly is perfect!

Hand in hand, the twins went down for dinner together.

As they sat opposite each other, eating and having a soft drink each Andy couldn't get the smile away from his face.

"So why did you want such an early dinner?" He asked.

"Well," Jenny said, suddenly Andy felt her foot lightly press against his cock from under the table, "I wanted to make sure we had a lot of time left later."

"Oh," Andy replied, his cock started to grow as Jenny rubbed it with his cock, "and what's that for?"

"You'll find out, it's a surprise." Jenny said before she sucked through her straw in her drink.

Her foot rubbed Andy's fully hard cock for a minute until she pulled it away.

She teased him like that throughout their meal, eventually Andy couldn't take it and he told her they had to go back to the room.

When they got to their room door, Jenny grabbed her brother and kissed him passionately.

"Right, let's go." She said and locked her fingers into his.

They got into the room, making out as they undressed each other.

Once they were completely naked, Jenny pushed Andy so he fell back onto the bed.

"Stay there." She told him and walked to the wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Andy replied.

"Something I want to try, it'll help with your surprise." Jenny said softly, then she turned around and had a long bit of material in her hands.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Andy questioned.

"I'm going to blindfold you, then I can do whatever I want without you seeing." Jenny said before suddenly leaping onto the bed and pressing her knees either side of Andy's body, straddling him.

Andy couldn't take his eyes off of Jenny's tits that bounced as she moved or her tonged body.

He didn't say anything as Jenny put the makeshift blindfold over his eyes and then tied it behind his head.

"Can you see anything?" She asked.

"Not a thing." Andy replied honestly, everything was just dark.

"Good, stay there." Jenny said and then he felt his sister jump off of him.

He could hear her footsteps get further away and then the bathroom door opened.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked, although he remained perfectly still.

"Shh, just wait." Jenny replied.

Andy could hear some movement around the room, then finally he felt her join him back on the bed.

Fingers wrapped around his hard cock and Andy moaned in shock. It seemed not being able to see anything just enhanced the touching.

Then he had the familiar pleasure of a soft, wet mouth wrap around his cock.

"Ooooh god!" Andy moaned.

It felt amazing, her soft lips moved slowly up and down on his dick as her tongue massaged his head perfectly.

Andy didn't move at all and just let his sister take charge, she was slowly bobbing up and down, as though teasing him.

"Fucking hell, that feels so good." He moaned.

Jenny didn't say anything back.

Instead, he felt her mouth move away from his cock but then felt her wet, soft tongue press against his smooth balls.

"Mmm oh yeah, that's nice." Andy moaned.

"Oh yeah, you like that?" Jenny asked him, although her voice sounded further away than he would've thought, but he was too distracted to take much notice.

"Definitely." Andy panted.

She perfectly sucked and licked both of his balls until they were dripping in spit. Andy had to grip onto the bed sheets as pleasure took over his body. He started to breath heavier and moan louder.

"Fuuuck!" Andy moaned when Jenny quickly went back to his dick. She was deep throating him over and over.

Not being able to see, Andy could feel even more intense as his cock got wrapped around her throat.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned around his cock suddenly.

That was more high pitched than normal, Andy thought.

However he just let her keep sucking on his cock over and over.

"MMMMM!" She moaned even louder, as though she was getting pleasure as well.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked, he wondered why her moaning sounded different and wondered if she was playing with herself.

"Take your blindfold off and see." Jenny said, once again her voice sounded further away than it should've.

Andy quickly untied the makeshift blindfold and his eyes almost burst out of his head when he looked down.

That's not Jenny!

Andy was watching an absolutely stunning, small woman with bleach blonde hair bob up and down on his cock. She was completely naked, her skin was milky white and she appeared to be on all fours with her arse in the air.

That was when Jenny's head popped up from behind her arse.

"Oh yeah, this is Chloe, she's our slut for the night," Jenny said with a smile, "Isn't that right slut?" Then Jenny spanked her arse.

The beautiful blonde pulled her mouth away from Andy's spit covered cock and looked up at him.

"Yes sir, I'm here to be both of yours dirty little whore for the night." She said with a smile.

Her voice was quiet and soft, but then she went straight back to deepthroating Andy's cock.

"So this is what you got up to today?" Andy said to his sister as he watched the sexy blonde suck his dick.

Jenny's head popped up again from behind Chloe's arse.

"Oh yeah, we had a great time," Jenny said, "you won't believe the things she can do."

"I'm sure I'll find out." Andy moaned.

Jenny's head went back down and Chloe carried on moaning around his cock, Andy assumed his sister was licking this beautiful woman's pussy, something he would love to see.

Andy and Chloe were both moaning constantly for a few minutes. Although Chloe was taking Andy's entire cock down her throat, she was only going slow, which was fine by Andy as he wanted to last a long time.

"Right," Jenny said and stood up, her tits bounced as she did, "time to try this out."

Try what out? Andy thought, until his sister moved slightly and he realised she was wearing a strap on with a very large, black cock!

"What are you doing with that?" Andy asked her.

"Oh, you like me in a strap on hey?" Jenny laughed, "well this time it's to fuck our little whore here, maybe next time I can use it on you."

"I'll hold you to that." Andy told her.

Imagine Jenny fucking me with a strap on, that'll be the best of both worlds!

Andy just enjoyed the slow blowjob as he watched his sister line her strap on cock up with Chloe's pussy.

"Oooh fuck!" Chloe moaned and Andy's cock fell from her mouth.

SPANK! Jenny slapped Chloe's firm arse.

"You like me fucking you, you little slut?" Jenny shouted.

Andy couldn't believe how dominant his sister was being with this girl, but he had to admit it turned him on.

"Yeees Miss! You're so deep in my slutty cunt!" Chloe moaned back.

I can't believe it, someone so pretty and beautiful talking like such a whore!

"Tell my brother everything you told me today." Jenny ordered as she slowly thrusted the fake cock in and out of Chloe.

"Yees Miss," Chloe moaned, she wrapped her small fingers around Andy's spit covered cock and looked up at him, "My Mum and Dad have been training me since the day I turned 18 to be the perfect submissive slut. I make them both cum multiple times a day, a long with my brothers, uncles, aunts and anyone they let me."

"Let you?" Andy asked, his head felt like it was going to explode, so much strange information.

"I love it!" Chloe moaned as Jenny fucked her a little faster, "I love being a slut, my parents could see that so they trained me! I love to be humiliated, degraded, fucked in any hole at any time!"

"Any hole?" Andy asked with a smirk.

"Yes sir, I would love to feel this fat fucking cock in my fucking arsehole!" Chloe moaned back as she stroked his dick.

Jenny's tits were bouncing up and down as she really got into fucking the young blonde.

Chloe went back to sucking Andy's cock and her moans made his entire body vibrate, he was in fucking heaven!

But he wanted to see more.

"Stay there slut!" Andy ordered and Jenny gave him a surprised smile at his dominance.

Andy got up onto his knees and then grabbed Chloe and pushed his cock into her open mouth.

From there he got a proper view of the big, black strap on that Jenny was wielding as she fucked Chloe.

"Fuck her face," Jenny told him, "she has no gag reflex!"

Fucking perfect!

Andy grabbed her hair tight and tested it out, he thrust his entire cock down her throat until he felt his balls hit against her chin.

No fucking gagging! I can't believe it!

With that, Andy fucked the slut's mouth with a passion. His balls were constantly slapping against her chin. He could feel her spit drool out of her mouth which just splashed around her face. At the same time Jenny fucked her from behind.

The twins kept spit roasting the blonde slut who was moaning over and over around Andy's cock.

"Ooooh fuuuckk yeeess!!" Chloe roared out when Andy pulled his cock back.

There was a thick trail of spit going from her mouth to his dick. Her mouth hung open as she moaned over and over.

SPANK!

"You like my brother's cock, whore?" Jenny asked.

"I fucking love it! I can't wait to have it in me!" Chloe moaned.

"What do you say Andy, want to feel her tight cunt around your dick?" Jenny asked but didn't stop fucking her.

Then, an idea came to Andy.

"Actually, I want to see both of you 69ing first before I decide which one to fuck first." He said firmly.

Jenny's eyes showed she was shocked by his tone, but the smile that followed proved that she liked it.

"Is that so?" She said and pulled out of Chloe, "You want to see your slutty sister and this slut lick each other's cunts?"

"I do," Andy said, "and you're going to do it."

"Mmmm, fine by me," Jenny replied, "slut Chloe, lie down and spread your legs."

1...1213141516...19