All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was tempted just to go for her brothers cock right there and then, but managed to fight the urge. She still didn't know what he thought and if he rejected her, it could ruin their relationship altogether.

It was only 7am and Jenny knew Andy wouldn't wake up any time soon. So she took herself to the gym in the hotel for a quick work out.

When she got back, Andy was finally awake.

"Hey." He replied, although his nerves seemed to had come back.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" Jenny asked him.

"Erm, not bad." He replied to her.

Why does he have to be so shy, why can't be just be confident? Jenny thought.

"I'm gonna go for a shower, then do you want to get some breakfast?" She asked him.

"Yeah, sounds good." He bluntly replied.

Maybe he's regretting it? She questioned.

Jenny quickly had a shower, put on a black bikini and the two of them went downstairs for breakfast. When Andy returned with his huge plate of food Jenny gave him a smile.

"How are you feeling? After everything?" She asked him.

"I'm fine," He whispered back, "still getting my head round it all."

"Yeah, it is a lot to be fair." Jenny said with a little chuckle.

I guess I had some more time to understand it all, it is pretty wild.

The more Jenny watched her brother, the more attracted to him she became. She couldn't believe it when she saw his cock before Maria started to ride him. She also couldn't believe the tingly excitement that went through her body as they held hands.

Just the thought had Jenny squeezing her legs together.

When they both finished eating there was a few moments of awkward silence between the siblings until Jenny broke it.

"Want to go by the pool?" She asked.

"Yeah, sounds good." Andy replied.

Jenny put a towel down on the sunbed and lay back, enjoying the sun. Andy was next to her, still in the shade and reading his book.

Every now and again she would look up and see some new people in the hotel.

I still haven't seen anything too wild going on in this hotel yet, she thought.

They were there for a good hour or two. Jenny had a few dips in the pool and every time she got out she saw Andy staring at her body.

He's not the most subtle in the world, she laughed to herself, at least I know he finds me attractive!

In the pool on the far side, there was a couple, two men. One looked a fair bit older than the other and Jenny thought they both were looking at her. It took her a while, but she eventually realised they were looking at Andy.

Before she had a chance to say anything Harriet and Ryan walked out of the big, glass, double doors.

"Hey," Jenny said, getting Andy's attention, "Anything and everything, right?"

Andy looked at her and gave a little smile.

"Yeah, that's what we said." He replied.

It's settled then.

"Right, I'll see you later." Jenny said confidently.

She stood up from the sunbed and walked off without saying anything else to Andy. Although she did wonder if he stared at her arse as she walked away.

With Harriet and Ryan set in her sights, Jenny walked directly to them. She must've only been 15 yards away when they both spotted her and smiled.

"Good morning darling." Harriet said, showing her seductive smile.

Harriet had on a black swimsuit that showed off her curvy body, Ryan was just in black swimming trucks that also showed off his large, muscular body.

"I'm ready." Jenny said firmly to them both, she stood a foot away from the two of them.

"Ready, for what?" Ryan asked.

Jenny had to arch her neck to look up at him he was so tall. Over 6 foot of pure, black perfection.

"I'm ready," Jenny said, then took a deep breath, "to go back to your room and let you both fuck my brains out."

A huge smile erupted on both of their faces.

"Is that so?" Harriet whispered, her dark hand gently landed on Jenny's right shoulder.

"You think you can handle us both then?" Ryan then asked, his big, strong, ebony hand landing on her left shoulder.

Suddenly, Jenny had two, black brother and sister sandwiching her.

"Yes." Jenny replied, she could already feel her pussy getting wet.

Then when Harriet leant in and Jenny felt her warm breath on her ear she thought her legs would give way with excitement.

"When you step foot into our room, you're our little, white slut, understand?" Harriet whispered.

Being called a slut by this black woman had Jenny letting out a little moan. Then when Ryan's hand reached down and gently cupper her bikini covered pussy she let out another moan.

"You will take my big, black cock however I want." He leant in and whispered in her other ear.

"And you will lick my pussy like a good little girl." Harriet whispered.

Oh god, I'm so fucking horny! I need this!

"Yes," Jenny moaned back, "I want it, please."

A gentle hand touched Jenny's chin and Harriet turned her head to face her. When she leant in, Jenny instinctively opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

Harriet's plump, black lips pressed against Jenny's and her soft went tongue ran along the younger girls.

"Mmm." Jenny moaned.

She pressed her tongue back against Harriet's and at the same time, Ryan slowly rubbed her soaking pussy from outside of her bikini.

There she was, the 19 year old, stood in the open by the pool, making out with an older black woman, as the black woman's brother rubber her pussy, and she fucking loved it!

When Harriet broke the kiss Jenny let out a little moan of disappointment.

"Come on then," Harriet said and turned her attention to Ryan, "let's break the slut in."

Once again, being called a slut sent a shiver of pleasure down Jenny's spine.

Each of the black brother and sister took one of Jenny's hands and led her back into the hotel.

This is actually happening! God I love this hotel!

"Have you ever had a black cock before?" Harriet asked as they walked through the reception area.

Jenny saw people turn and look, Harriet wasn't exactly quiet with her question.

"No," Jenny replied, finding herself turned on knowing people could hear her, "but I can't wait to have his big, black cock in my pussy."

"Oh no," Harriet replied, "you're taking his big, black cock in your tight little cunt!" She corrected.

Ryan's hand left Jenny's, but then he grabbed onto her arse. The entire walk there he was grabbing her arse, Jenny didn't care that people could see, she only cared about the fucking she was about to receive.

They finally made it to Harriet and Ryan's room, it was exactly the same as Jenny's and Andy's.

The door was closed and that was it, Jenny had sealed her fate, she was about to have a threeway with a black brother and sister.

Harriet and Ryan's hands both left Jenny and they walked forward. Turning around, they smiled and looked at her.

"First things first," Ryan said, "take off your bikini, let's see what we're working with."

"Okay." Jenny quickly replied.

She untied her bikini top and let it fall to the ground, then bent over to pull off her bikini bottom.

She stood there, completely naked, her smooth, shaved body completely on show for this amazing couple.

Harriet and Ryan slowly walked back towards her, Jenny was nervous, but too horny to care. When they finally reached her and she felt four hands on her body Jenny let out a moan of pleasure.

Ryan was grabbing her arse with one hand and her left tit with the other. Harriet was grabbing her right tight and running her other hand all over Jenny's body.

"Oh god." Jenny moaned out.

Having two people touching her at the same time was sending her arousal into overdrive.

Ryan leant down and pressed his lips against Jenny's. She found herself instantly kissing back. His big tongue pressed into her mouth and Jenny made out with her first ever black man as his sister felt her body.

Then Harriet gently pulled Jenny's head to one said and slid her mouth into the young girls.

Back and forth Jenny would make out with both of them as she got touched up. Her pussy was twitched and leaking, she desperately needed this fuck.

Then as she made out with Harriet, she felt Ryan's lips push in as well. Jenny found herself in a threeway kiss. All three of their tongues danced along each other's and Jenny kept letting out little moans.

She felt so small between these two, a little, 19 year old white girl between a body building black man and his thick, curvy black sister.

"Get on your knees slut," Harriet then ordered, her voice turned firm and harsh, "time to see how you suck on a big, black cock."

"Fucking gladly!" Jenny instantly replied.

She did as she was told and lowered herself to her knees in front of the pair. Her hands reached up and without instruction she wrapped her fingers around Ryan's shorts.

As she pulled them down she saw the top of his shaft. His cock was facing down and blocked by the shorts, but it seemed the more she pulled, his cock never ended.

Until suddenly, she reached the head and his thick, hard, ebony cock flicked up.

"Fuck. Me." Jenny said in shock.

He was fucking huge! His cock was like a baseball bat and as dark as the night sky. Just his mushroom head alone look massive. Ryan was completely shaved around his cock and balls, which only made it look bigger.

I can't fucking wait to feel this in my cunt!

As Jenny reached to grab onto his cock, she realised that it was so dam thick that she could get her fingers to meet the other side. So, she wrapped her other hand around him as well.

She didn't look up at them, her sole attention was on this dark meat in front of her. Licking her lips one last time, Jenny leant forward and took his big, black cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned when she wrapped her lips around his cock.

Her jaw had to stretch open as much as possible just to fit him in but she loved it! He was so warm, so thick and hard as steel.

"Good girl," Harriet whispered, "enjoy his cock."

"Mmm." Jenny moaned in response but kept her eyes closed.

He two hands that wrapped around his shaft started to move up and down as she slowly bobbed on his cock. She only had just past the head in her mouth but she swirled her tongue around him lovingly, tasting his delicious precum.

Jenny had never normally cared about giving blowjobs, but something about this situation made her love every second of it.

"Spit on it!" Ryan ordered.

Jenny pulled back and spat onto his shaft, using both her hands she spread her spit around his cock before taking him back into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, she'll do." Ryan moaned.

"Nothing like a young, white, slut bobbing on a big, black cock." Harriet whispered.

I love it, god I never want this to stop!

Jenny kept bobbing up and down, trying to take more of his pole into her mouth but she could only take so much. Every now and again she would pull back and spit on his cock, then use her hands to spread it around.

She didn't know how long she sucked his cock like that for, with them both watching, but Jenny was in her own world.

"Okay slut," Harriet then spoke up, she gently grabbed Jenny's blonde hair and pulled her head back to look up at the black woman, "time to get your first taste of pussy, you want that don't you?"

"Yes please!" Jenny panted, she could feel spit around her mouth, mixed with precum.

Holding her hair slightly, Harriet picked Jenny up to her feet. Once she let go Jenny just watched in awe as Harriet let her swimsuit drop to the ground.

Her dark tits were big, plump and heavy, her nipples looked large and soft. She had a bit of a belly, but for a curvy woman she looked beautiful.

Harriet then turned around and walked towards the bed. Jenny couldn't take her eyes off of Harriet's curvy arse and thick thighs as she walked.

When Harriet finally made it to the bed she lay down, slowly, her thick, dark legs spread and Jenny saw her beautiful, shaved pussy.

"Come here." Harriet said softly.

Jenny didn't reply, she simply got onto the bed and started to crawl between Harriet's legs. Growing closer and closer to her first proper, lesbian encounter.

Before she could, Harriet grabbed her head and made the younger girl look up.

"You want to lick my black cunt don't you?" She asked.

"Y-yes," Jenny replied, she was so lost in the moment and wanted to please both of them, "I want to lick your juicy, beautiful, black cunt and be a good little slut for both of you."

"Mmmm good girl," Harriet groaned, "go ahead then sweetie, enjoy."

"Thank you." Jenny replied.

Harriet then let go of Jenny's hair and the young girl looked back at the beautiful, wet pussy. She admired it for a moment, her lips were perfect, so soft and dark, she could even see the older woman's swollen clit poking through.

As Jenny got closer she smelt the intoxicating scent of a delicious pussy.

Her lips then gently pressed against Harriet, her tongue left her mouth and Jenny got an overpowering, sensual taste of Harriet's sweet pussy.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned in surprise of how delicious it actually tasted.

Her tongue slowly ran from the bottom of Harriet's slit and all the way to the top, getting a better taste of her nectar before running upwards against her clit.

"That's good girl." Harriet moaned.

Jenny kept her eyes closed and kept gently licking at Harriet's cunt like it was an ice cream. Her taste got stronger each time, which just made Jenny want more of it.

Jenny's white hands grabbed onto the inside of Harriet's thighs. Although Jenny had gotten a tan since getting on holiday, her skin looked pale against this black goddess.

Her tongue would push deep into Harriet's soaked hole, before running up and down her pussy lips and then flicking against her throbbing clit.

Every time Harriet let out little moan, a wave of pleasure went through Jenny.

"How is she?" Ryan asked from behind.

"Mmm, she's a natural cunt licker." Harriet moaned.

Her hand started to play in Jenny's blonde hair, pulling it out of the way.

Jenny kept her tongue on Harriet's pussy but she looked up at the black woman smiling down on her.

"Do you like it?" Harriet asked.

"I love it!" Jenny moaned back, not wanting her tongue to leave this delicious hole.

After a few minutes of lovingly licking, Jenny got more into it and sped up. She started to press her tongue firmer against Harriet's cunt and push deeper inside of her.

"Finger me now." Harriet ordered.

Taking her right hand away from Harriet's thigh, Jenny pushed two fingers deep into her juicy, tight pussy. She looked up and saw Harriet moaning above her.

"That's a good girl, worship my cunt." Harriet moaned.

"I love it, you taste so fucking good!" Jenny moaned back and then started to attack Harriet's clit with her tongue.

She was pushing her two fingers slowly in and out of Harriet, why haven't I done this before! I fucking love it!

Then she felt a pair of strong hand land and grab her arse that was raised in the air.

"Mmmmmm!!" Jenny moaned into Harriet's cunt when she felt Ryan's big tongue press against her own.

She kept on licking Harriet as the older black man licker her pussy, when she felt his finger push inside of her she let out another loud moan.

"Oh god... this is so fucking hot!" Jenny moaned out.

Jenny's two fingers moved faster in and out of Harriet. Both women started to moan a little louder.

"We have to get you good and wet to take Ryan's cock in that tight, white cunt of yours." Harriet moaned.

"You two can do whatever you want to me!" Jenny told her, "I already agreed to that!"

She was too horny to care, she knew she would do anything they said, and she would love every bit of it!

For ten minutes this continued, Jenny's moans grew louder and louder as Ryan fingered her faster. Harriet was constantly moaning and Jenny was desperate to make the amazing woman cum and to get to taste it.

"I think she's ready." Ryan finally announced.

"Is that so," Harriet said and pulled Jenny's head to look up, "are you ready to take my brothers big cock in your cunt?"

"Fucking shove it in me!" Jenny told her and meant it.

"You heard the slut, babe." Harriet said with a smile.

She released Jenny's head and the young girl instantly went back to licking the delicious pussy.

When she felt the head of Ryan's fat cock rub up and down her own soaked cunt her body trembled with excitement.

"Oooooh god!" Jenny moaned out as her pussy lips stretched open to accept the thick, black head.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Ryan moaned and spanked her arse.

"Fuuuckk. You're so fucking thick!" Jenny moaned.

It was a mix of pain and pleasure, she felt like her pussy was getting ripped open but that just added to her enjoyment.

Every inch that Ryan pushed in felt like a mile in Jenny's tight little cunt. She could feel her pussy gripping around his shaft, clenching over and over as she let out gasps of moans.

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck!" Jenny kept panting.

It was like the air was being forced from her lungs as her insides filled up with black cock. She tightly gripped onto Harriet's thighs as she took him.

"Nearly all in." Ryan told her.

"Oh god... fuck... do it! I need it! Please!" Jenny begged.

Then, she felt Ryan's big, black balls press against her and she knew his cock was balls deep in her stretched cunt.

"FUUUUCCKK MEEEEEE!!!" She screamed out.

Jenny had never felt so fucking full in her life! It was like her entire body weas filled with cock! Her legs shook and she gripped Harriet tighter.

"Focus on my cunt as you get used to his cock you fucking whore!" Harriet ordered.

Apparently seeing the young 19 year old take her brothers cock had turned Harriet on and her dominant side came out even more.

She grabbed Jenny's blonde hair and forced her face into her black cunt.

Jenny happily went back to lapping away at Harriet's juicy pussy, the entire time her own pussy was twitching around the giant cock inside of her.

Then Ryan pulled out an inch or two and pushed back inside of her.

"Jeeessuuuss fucking christ!" Jenny shouted out.

Her breathing was erratic and she found it hard to calm herself down. She just tried to focus on pleasuring Harriet, knowing that soon, when she adjusted to the giant cock in her cunt, she would be in a new world of pleasure.

"That's it, you're a good little slut for us, our white little whore." Harriet moaned and played with Jenny's blonde hair.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned back, "So good! So fucking good!"

After a few minutes Ryan started to slowly slide is cock in and out of Jenny's cunt, only taking a few inches out at a time. He knew how to break in first timers and he wanted to give Jenny as much pleasure as possible.

"Fuck me!" Jenny eventually shouted out, "I can take it! Fuck me and destroy my fucking cunt with your big, black cock!"

SPANK!

"You asked for it!" Ryan said with a grin.

When she felt his hands grab onto her hips Jenny braced herself for the fucking of a lifetime.

Then it started.

Ryan pulled his entire cock out of her dripping cunt before slamming it back into her. Over and over, his big balls would slap against Jenny as his entire cock hammered in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK!" Jenny shouted over and over.

Harriet would shove Jenny's face back to her pussy.

She was like the white filling of their black sandwich. A delicious black pussy to lick and a giant black cock to fuck her. Jenny fucking loved it!

Jenny kept her face buried between Harriet's legs and licked the best she could, but she couldn't stop moaning like a whore as Ryan destroyed her pussy.

All that could be heard was skin slapping together and moans.

After a while, all pain was gone and Jenny's cunt was happily taking the giant cock that was slamming in and out of her.

1...34567...19