All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, I can't wait to fuck you again.' she thought.

-------------

Once the groceries were put away, Debra and Leslie said their goodbyes, leaving the girls to themselves again.

That afternoon, pairs of girls would take any opportunity to slip away to the semi-privacy of a bedroom or bathroom to indulge themselves with one another.

Mal and Lizzie spent most of the day hidden away in their room playing naughty games with each other. Nikki, Tiff and Jess were equally preoccupied, disappearing two at a time for a quick fuck in any available empty room. Candace and Jill would slip into the bathroom from time to time and finger each other as discretely as possible.

Brittany, of course, was all too aware of her cousins' escapades. It was all she could do to keep herself from masturbating as she listened at one closed door after another to the sound of incestuous lovemaking.

Her mind was becoming so filled with forbidden desire, she began to wonder what it would be like with her own sister. That thought hit her like a freight train, and she shivered with both shame and lust.

Unable to stop herself any longer, she locked herself away in her aunt's bedroom, masturbating furiously for the rest of the day.

12