All I Need Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you." I replied. Without meaning to, I inhaled sharply as I felt my cock brush against her pussy. She grinned and ground her hips against mine, increasing our contact.

"I need my big brother's big dick inside me." She groaned in my ear. "The hell with our rules tonight. I need it."

As if she felt I needed convincing, she thrust her hips toward me, raising herself up at the same time so that her nipples grazed my chest. She knew the effect this had on me, and if she didn't, the feel of my cock's lurch against her mound should have left no doubt. I shifted my hips a bit when she rose up again, and felt the head slide between her wet lips.

"Ooohhhh yessss." She purred as my dick made its way into her tight canal. I released a groan of my own.

I dipped to take one of her breasts in my mouth, bathing her nipple with my tongue. She moaned almost too loudly and caught herself. Amy began rocking herself up and down, impaling herself on my cock. I closed my lips around her nipple and tugged gently, hearing her react with a whimper. Tilting my head back, I brought my hand up to cup the back of her head and draw her lips down to meet mine.

Our tongues sought each other out, hungrily darting around in each others mouths exploring every crevice. We both groaned into each other as I thrust up to into her.

"You are so goddamned gorgeous, Amy." I breathed, breaking contact with her mouth a moment. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"You'll always have me, sweetheart. I'm so yours." She whimpered in my ear, gasping softly, as her thrusts increased.

After a few minutes, her thrusts stopped momentarily, and she slid her hands back to rest on my knees, arching her back away from me. With her hands on my knees like that, her beautiful breasts were thrust upward toward me and I could see the lust filled expression on her face. She began moving up and down again, her chest heaving, breasts bouncing. The sight of my beautiful baby sister bouncing on my dick like that nearly made me come on the spot. I felt cemented in place, my attention focused on her amazing tits and beautiful face.

Amy brought a hand up to cup one of her breasts, pulling on her own nipple and moaning as she impaled herself on me over and over. It may have been the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and the sharp gasp of air I inhaled made her grin. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Fucking hell, you look sexy like that, baby." I breathed.

She brought her head up to meet my gaze, an intense, predatory look in her eyes. Her body rocked forward again to regain her balance. She gave me a hungry, lustful smile as she cupped the breast in her hand and brought it up to her lips. Her tongue snaked out over her nipple, her shimmering eyes closing momentarily as she moaned into her own nipple. My dick throbbed appreciatively, and she cocked an eyebrow, acknowledging that she felt it happen. She gave her nipple another lick and wrapped her lips around the little nub. A whimper escaped her as her lips held her nipple in place and her hand dropped away. My hand shot up to replace it, holding her breast for her and the corners of her mouth curled in a small smile. She released her nipple only to give me another hungry look.

My head shot forward, my tongue rocketing out to lick the underside of the same nipple she had licked. Our tongues wrestled with each other for a second around her nub, sharing the licking duty on her breast. Her eyes went wide at that, and I felt a warm rush of fluid against my crotch. She locked my mouth to hers, breast forgotten, in a bid to silence the scream threatening to break out of her throat. My hands dropped to her hips, pulling her onto my dick as hard and tight as I could. Blood was rushing in my ears as I felt the first surge of my semen burst forth deep into her. She let out a high pitched cry, her hot breath forcing its way into my lungs, as rope after rope of my semen splashed inside her. Her vagina held my dick like a vice, pulsing around it, her own orgasm rocking her body as strongly as my own. As she continuously shook against me, her hands gripped my shoulders with a fierce intensity. Finally, after what felt like a glorious eternity, our lips broke contact and she collapsed against me, her head on my shoulder.

I held her to me, breathing raggedly. As I regained my senses from the incredible release I had just had, I was struck once again by the realization that I'd never been with anyone who even compared to Amy. She was, without question, the most amazing lover I'd ever had. She was always telling me that I was full of surprises, but she seemed to blow my mind on a daily basis. She certainly had blown me away tonight.

Her breathing began to slow against me, and I began to wonder if she was awake. I resented that our parents were home. I really wanted to carry her to my bed and cradle her all night. I loved her more deeply than I had ever loved anyone. The risk of one of our parents coming upstairs to look for either one of us was kind of remote, but still a real possibility. One of her hands moved up behind me and she ran her fingers gently through my hair. I guess she was awake, after all.

"I really, really needed that." She whispered dreamily against my neck. I couldn't see her face, but I could feel from the way her lips brushed my skin that she was smiling. She kissed the side of my neck affectionately.

"Makes two of us." I replied. "You made me need it a hell of a lot more by the end, though."

"You liked my little show?" She asked, a playful tone in her voice.

"God, yes. It was incredible."

"After that move you pulled, I felt like trying something I'd never done before either. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Amy pulled away from my shoulder enough to meet my lips in a smiling kiss.

"Did you enjoy what I did?" I asked, just a little hesitant.

She blushed visibly at my question, and looked away at the floor.

"Yeah, I did. I enjoy everything you do to me." Her eyes shifted back to meet mine. I saw the emotion swirling in them. "I love you so much, Adam. I really do."

"I love you too." I responded, giving her a kiss of my own. We held each other a while longer, before she begrudgingly climbed off of me and went to the bathroom.

It wasn't until I was left sitting in my chair alone that I saw the India ink dripping from the drafting table. Somewhere along the way, we had knocked over the uncapped bottle of ink. So much for that drawing. I pulled my shorts on and set about cleaning it up. Thankfully, there hadn't been much on the drafting table to get ruined. I smiled to myself, thinking that a year ago, I would have wanted to kick Amy's ass for knocking over a bottle of India ink like that. At the moment, I felt like it was more than worth it.

Amy, wearing her robe again, got back in time to find me on my hands and knees scrubbing ink off of the floor.

"What hap- Oh!" She asked as realization sank in. "Sorry about that."

"No big deal."

She dropped down next to me and used the washcloth she had brought to clean up our other mess from the chair and the floor. Something about the two of us on our knees cleaning next to one another struck her as amusing and she gave me a playful shove. I ignored her just long enough to finish cleaning, then pinned her to the floor with my hand over her mouth while I tickled the living shit out of her with the other. She thrashed like wild, screaming into my hand but muffled enough to not wake the house. Once I could felt she was sufficiently harassed, I let her up.

"Meanie." She pouted.

"As if." I laughed. I reached over to where she was sitting on the floor and brushed the mess of her hair from her face to behind her ear. My hand slid down to cup her cheek and she nuzzled her face into it.

"I whine about it a lot, but it is torture that I have to go to bed alone every night while the love of my life is only 30 feet away." She sighed, her eyes still closed. "Especially after an amazing night like this."

"That must really suck. I can't imagine what that would be like." I quipped. Her eyes shot open and narrowed at me. She was right, but I had a sense of duty to be a wise ass. Reputation to uphold and all that.

"You jackass. I'm being serious."

"I could ask if mom will let us move your shit to the basement. It would give me a room to use for an art studio up here and add at least another 50 feet of distance for you."

She fought hard not to grin, but I could see the muscles on the side of her mouth twitching upward.

"Kiss my ass, damn it."

"Uhm... I kind of alrea-" I started.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" She laughed, cutting me off at the same time, and turned crimson at the same time. "I set myself up for that one, I admit."

"By the way, I thought it was pretty funny the way you turned 'whoa, shit' into one word earlier." My grin widened.

"Damn it, you are in a mood, aren't you?" She scooted over against me where I sat with my back against the bed. "You always make me laugh."

"I try. I like your laugh."

"What am I gonna do with you?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure you've done a lot more with me than any sister is supposed to do." I replied. "Not that I mind."

"Well, I'm pretty sure brothers aren't supposed to do most of what you do to me either." She pulled my arm around her in a snuggle.

"Want me to stop?" I teased.

"Not in the least. I never want you to stop."

"Good."

We hung out until we could barely keep our eyes open. Finally, I walked her to her room and tucked her into bed. She made a show of not letting me leave. She pouted when I made myself go to the door to leave.

"Adam." She called softly when my hand touched her door facing.

"What?" I glanced back at her.

She'd pulled the covers down and removed her top. She held one of her breasts in her hand and as soon as she saw me look back, she gave her nipple a long, sexy lick. Releasing it, my goddamned tease of a baby sister gave me a seductive wink. I stared at her hard for a moment, trying to will myself to head for the door.

"Still want to go?" She asked as innocently as she could.

"No, brat. I don't." I sighed, but I left anyway. I could hear her chuckle as I closed her bedroom door behind me. I was still smiling to myself when my face hit the pillow in my own room.

* * *

End of Part 3