All I Need Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers

"Oh fuck, baby! I'm gonna come!" She panted. I thrust my tongue back into her as deeply as I could, lapping at her fluids like a man dying of thirst. My hands clutched tightly at the cheeks of her ass, holding her to my face as she writhed against me. Her hands were grabbing at her tits, kneading them urgently.

Suddenly, Amy seized my head with her legs, trapping me between them. Her thighs were quivering urgently as she let out a loud cry. I held her tightly to my mouth, bathing her clit with my tongue as my beautiful little sister's orgasm rocked her to her core. My tongue moved further down, drinking in her wetness, trying to avoid overstimulating her as she rode out her orgasm.

When she finally subsided, and relaxed her grip on my head, I tilted my head and kissed her inner thigh. Her long delicate fingers ran affectionately through my hair, as she sighed contentedly above me.

I moved up on the bed, keeping her long, slender legs on my shoulders as I did, folding my beautiful baby sister beneath me with intention to bury myself as deeply inside her as I could.

Amy had her arms on my sides, pulling me up to her. She suddenly let out slight gasp, as my hard prick brushed across her tiny pink rosebud, more exposed at the moment by her position with her legs on my shoulders. Her hands moved up to stop me momentarily, and her half closed piercing blue eyes met mine.

"Do you want to try it?" She asked softly.

"Your ass?"

She nodded, chewing her lower lip as she looked for my response. This was something I'd never done, but I was intrigued by it as I had always loved her majestic ass. But, I'd also seen enough porn to know how easily I could hurt her if I did it wrong. The look on her face told me she wanted this.

"I do, but I've never tried it before. I don't want to hurt you." I replied, suddenly a bit nervous.

"Me, either." She gave me a small grin as she slowly rocked her pelvis, lewdly rubbing her anus against my erection. "We'll be careful."

I leaned my head forward and kissed her deeply, with her returning in kind. She patted my shoulder after a second, grinning into my mouth.

"There some lube in my nightstand." She whispered, "Top drawer."

I kissed her forehead and slipped out of the bed. I felt a little exposed and ridiculous as I went down the hall to her bedroom with my erection swinging out in front of me. Even though I knew we were alone in the house, I still felt self conscious about it. I quickly grabbed the bottle from her nightstand and went back to my room. What I saw when I walked through the door stopped me in my tracks.

Amy was laying on her stomach when I returned, a pillow beneath her hips propped her gorgeous ass up toward me invitingly. She looked over her naked shoulder at me as I entered the room, flashing me a seductive smile and a wink. My cock lurched involuntarily at the sexy vision before me and her smile widened a little when she saw it.

"Holy shit, Amy." I exhaled appreciatively as I sat on the edge of the bed. "You look amazing."

She smiled, and then almost purred in response to my touch as I started to massage her thighs. This was something new that I wasn't entirely sure how to best approach. Most porn makes everything look unrealistically easy, and enjoyable. I knew she needed to be as relaxed as possible if I wanted to avoid hurting her, so I started with a massage. I worked my way up to her upper thighs, and ass cheeks, working on first one side and then the other. Her contented sighs told me I was on the right track.

I let one of my hand slide down to cup her mound, feeling the heat radiating from it. She let out a moan as I rubbed her slowly, purposely getting my fingers slick with her arousal. I lowered myself on the bed and kissed the back of her inner thigh, just below where thigh becomes ass. Then I planted a few kisses on her ass cheek as I worked my way to her center. I moved my hand away to give her lips a long lick, passing up over the skin between her two entrances and making a circular motion over her orifice. Her body shivered below me. She started giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"You just kissed my ass again. I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh. Keep going."

I grinned a little myself at the thought, and squirted a little of the lube into my hand, blowing in my hand to warm it and then coating my finger liberally. My mouth moved back down to rim her a few more times, which caused her giggles to be replaced with soft moans. I gently stroked down her side with one hand while bringing the lubed one up to trace the outline of her tiny orifice with my lubed finger. I applied gentle pressure and her ass permitted my fingertip to enter. Amy's small hand shot down to grab the hand that was lovingly stroking her hip. I paused, but she motioned for me to continue. She let out a whimper as my finger continued into her. I moved very slowly and carefully, listening for any sign that she wanted me to stop. I began moving my finger in and out of her, while my other hand remained gripped in hers. After a few minutes of this, I added a second finger, feeling her ass stretch to take me in. She turned her head to face me with a slight moan, but she didn't open her eyes. I kept working my fingers in and out of her gently, while planting kisses on her hip, side and back, until I felt she was ready for me to go further.

"If you want to stop, just say so. I won't be upset." I told her.

She smiled softly and nodded in reply.

I positioned myself behind her, and applied a generous amount of lube to my hardened shaft. I placed the head of my penis against her tiny hole and applied a little pressure. She grunted beneath me as the head penetrated her tight opening. I waited a few moments, letting her adjust before attempting to continue.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, keep going." She assured me, but she took my free hand in hers again.

I carefully pushed myself deeper into her, I could feel the ring of her sphincter expanding and sliding over my shaft. The heat coming from her was incredible. It was a sensation completely different from vaginal sex, just as oral was a unique feeling. I had never felt anything gripping my length as tightly as this. It felt incredible. I paused immediately when she let out a groan that did not sound like pleasure to me. I looked at her questioningly.

"Just... give me a minute." Amy gasped. I could feel her ass clenching me. I desperately wanted to keep going, but nothing was worth hurting her over and I didn't move a muscle. She took a ragged breath and nodded for me to continue.

I slowly started pushing again, and her incredible ass took more of me in. She was breathing really heavy, and let out low groan as I continued sliding in. The groan became higher in pitch just as I was as far into her as I could go, my groin resting fully against her ass cheeks. I didn't move for a few moments, giving her time to adjust.

"I'm okay," She hissed through her teeth. My penis twitched inside her of its own volition. She let out a tiny whimper in response.

"Are you sure?" I asked, stroking her back gently with my hand, kissing the back of her shoulder as I lay on top of her. "You don't sound okay."

"I just feel so full." She gasped, as if speaking was a challenge. "But I'm okay. Keep going."

"I won't be upset if you need to stop, Amy. I'm serious. I don't want to hurt you."

She squeezed my hand hard when I said that, and her mouth curled up in a smile. I felt her ass tighten its grip on me and relax as if to emphasize her acceptance.

"I know you won't hurt me, baby. I'm fine. It's just really intense."

I kissed her cheek, unable to reach her mouth from the way we were currently positioned, and slowly withdrew, before pushing back into her just as slowly. I kept going this way for several excruciatingly long strokes while she moaned deeply with each thrust. Very gently, I increased my pace a little at a time and she began to respond more favorably to my thrusts. Her moans and gasps sounded completely different from when I was in her pussy, deeper and heavier, but she didn't sound like she was in pain.

Before long, I was moving inside her at a normal speed and unable to keep from moaning myself. My hands moved along her body in unison as my cock thrust in her tight asshole. The feeling was indescribable and I knew it would not last long. By now, she was pushing back against me, groaning appreciatively. I planted kissed on her shoulders and neck as I kept up my rhythm.

"I'm going to come soon, baby." I whispered harshly. That seemed to encourage her further and she ground her ass back against me hard.

"Fill me." She groaned. "I want to feel your come in me."

A few more thrusts and I did that very thing. Her ass clenched around my shaft tightly, just as my orgasm hit and for a brief moment, I wasn't sure I would even be able to come with her clenching me that tightly. I let out a long ragged breath against her shoulder blade as my cock forcefully launched long ropes of semen deep into her bowels. She gripped my hand as tightly as she could, screaming into the mattress below her as my cock bathed her depths.

She released my hand and relaxed into the bed beneath me. I collapsed against her, my lips resting softly against her neck as she caught her breath. We lay like that for a few minutes after our orgasms subsided. Finally, I rolled off of her, my rapidly deflating cock sliding from her body. She let out a quiet sigh as I removed myself. Amy's beautiful eyes looked deep into mine as I lay next to her, my hand on her cheek, and an mischievous grin slowly crept across her face.

"What?" I grinned back, only because it was impossible not to smile when she gave me that particular look with the gleam in her eye.

"You just assfucked your baby sister. That's dirty." She whispered, smirking.

"I suppose I did," I snickered, having not thought of it quite that way. It did sound really dirty, not to mention completely perverse, when she put it like that. "Did you like it?"

"It's really different. Really, really intense. Courtney told me you have to really trust someone before you do it that way and now I know what she meant. It'd be really easy for you to hurt me. But I knew you wouldn't. You were wonderful about it." She kissed me, deeply. "I liked it a lot. But it's really intense. I could feel every movement, no matter how small, from your body. Everything. We can't do that every day, but I definitely want to do it once in a while."

"It was pretty incredible," I agreed. "And different. Definitely intense."

"But the best part," She looked at me seriously, her eyes suddenly looking very emotional, "is that it's something we both had never done. It's just ours, baby." Her lips locked with mine again in a long, gentle kiss.

"You're so amazing to me." She continued. "I wish sometimes I was still a virgin when we got together. But I wasn't. I didn't realize how special you were, even though you were right under my nose the whole time. If I had known, I would have saved everything for you. No one would have ever been allowed to even kiss me before you. But at least I saved this for you and only you."

"It doesn't matter to me who did what before, sweetheart." I replied, taking her in my arms. I understood that it was something that was clearly important to Amy. "We love each other. Now is all that matters, right?"

"I know. I just think about it sometimes. That's one reason I wanted to try it." She sighed happily in my embrace. "I love you."

* * *

Christmas morning, almost a week later, was the usual calm family event that it had been over the last few years now that Amy and I were mature enough not to cover the living room in shredded wrapping paper, leaving a gigantic path of destruction behind us. I couldn't consciously remember when it had changed for me, but somewhere along the way, I became more excited about giving gifts and seeing the excitement in a person's eyes than I did in acquiring more stuff. I mused that growing up was a weirdly gradual process. You didn't just flip a switch one day and discover that you were mature. You seemed to ease into it without knowing.

I found it hard to keep my eyes off of Amy that morning. She was sitting on the sofa across from me in her pajamas and bathrobe, with her legs curled up under her. Her long black hair was kind of wild from having crawled out of bed shortly before, and she was giving me a sexy smile behind her mug of hot chocolate.

The gift exchange was a pleasant and mild affair. Amy's real gift was still gift wrapped and stashed under her pillow in her bedroom, where I hoped she would discover it later tonight after everyone went to bed. The present she'd unwrapped downstairs was of the normal, brotherly variety. I'd given her a nice green blouse similar to the one I had accidentally ruined many months ago, the night she'd come to me after Jeff had cheated on her, and a couple of movies that she had mentioned wanting to see. She gave me a really nice leather bound sketchbook that was refillable, along with a nice new calligraphy pen and a pack of acid free, heavy grade sketch paper. It was a really high quality pen, and I couldn't wait to try it out.

We spent the afternoon at our grandmother's house across town, hanging out with more members of the extended family and waiting for Christmas dinner. Naturally, this meant I spent the majority of the afternoon attempting to be invisible in a corner of the living room with a sketchbook. I didn't dislike my family, I was just quiet by nature and didn't have the kind of personality that lent itself to navigating rooms full of people backslapping and hugging everyone. It just wasn't in me. I would have much preferred to spend my day at home curled up in bed with my lovely little sister. That said, it did always make me smile to watch how effortlessly she moved through a room, commanding attention and guiding conversations. She seemed to have the ability to glide through the place without the constant feelings of awkwardness and self-consciousness that plagued me at all times when faced with more than three or four people at a time. Then again, she was a ravishing creature, and fully capable of making anyone stop and pay attention.

By the time we finally got home, Mom was fairly tipsy and our father shuffled her off to bed. Our mother didn't drink enough to get drunk very often, but for some reason, visiting our grandmother's generally seemed to bring it out in her. I think it was just that she got along so well with so many of the relatives there that she felt comfortable enough for it.

I set about cleaning up the last bits of debris from the living room's festivities that morning and wandered into the kitchen to grab a beer on my way upstairs. Amy was doing some dishes in the kitchen and after a quick glance toward the downstairs hall to make sure the coast was clear, I gave her a quick hug and planted a kiss on her neck. She grinned and leaned back against me for a moment, her hands full of dishwater that she mercifully kept to herself. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and retreated to my room.

After putting on a This Mortal Coil album, I settled in at the drafting table with my new calligraphy pen and started on a drawing. About twenty minutes later, Amy walked in holding the still wrapped present I'd stashed under her pillow.

"What's this?" She asked, quizzically.

"Looks like a Christmas present to me." I replied, as I began rinsing out the tip on the calligraphy pen.

"I know that much, jackass." Amy retorted, rolling her eyes at me. She sat on the edge of the bed looking down at it.

"Are you just gonna stare at it and insult people or are you gonna open it?" I asked.

"I didn't get you anything else, baby." She looked up at me apologetically.

"You didn't need to. I just didn't want to give you your real present in front of anyone." I leaned back in my desk chair, hoping like hell that she would like it.

Finally, she tore the wrapper off of the small black jewelry box and looked the box over. She smiled up at me.

"You got me jewelry?"

"Actually, I just liked the box, dingbat. I thought you could store stamps in it or something."

Amy cracked the box open and stared down at it with her jaw on the floor. She reached in the box and slowly moved the necklace with her finger as if she didn't think it was real.

"Adam!" She breathed. "This is beautiful!"

"You like it?"

"I love it!" She exclaimed.

I pulled the paperwork from my desk drawer and passed it to her.

"What's this?" She asked, looking in the envelope at the certificates.

"Some kind of paperwork they gave me with the necklace, verifying the authenticity of the stones and some warranty information."

"You mean these are natural gem stones?" Her eyes went wide. Clearly, she knew something about jewelry that I definitely did not.

"Yeah, there are unnatural ones?" I was puzzled.

She nodded but didn't answer as she flipped through the paperwork. Her eyes moved up from the papers to look at me.

"This must have cost you a fortune."

I shrugged, and didn't comment.

"This is too much." She said.

"It's not enough," I replied, smiling. I was quite satisfied with myself for having blown her away.

She nearly tackled me out of my chair, planting kisses all over my face.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." I said to her, as soon as it was safe to do so.

* * *

The Spring semester schedule ensured that I'd be insanely busy. In addition to my art classes, I also enrolled in some required history and literature courses. Between the homework load and working for Dr. Miller, I was reasonably sure that the semester would fly by. I had put off the literature course for a few semesters now, and it was one also required for Amy's finance degree, so we managed to schedule that class together. We were both amused by that, as we'd never taken a class together in our lives, thanks to me being the older one. In her younger days, I'd helped her with her homework occasionally, before it became obvious that she was more adept at schoolwork than I was.

* * *

One night out at the bar, drinking a beer with John, I saw Megan walk in, Man-bun in tow, and go meet some people at a table across the room. A short while later, she spotted me and broke away from her friends to come over to our table. Her hair was blonde, on this particular occasion. A color I hadn't seen her have before, and I thought it looked out of place on her, but I wouldn't dream of telling her so.

"Hey Meg, what's up?" John asked.

"Not a lot. Just saw that you managed to get the recluse out of his cave for once and I thought I'd come say hello." She grinned at me.

"How's things going with Man-bun?" He prodded. Her eyes cut at him in annoyance.

"Great, really great actually." She replied, attempting to avoid the bait. "But, seriously, Adam..."

I was midway through polishing off the last of my beer and raised my eyebrows expectantly.

"You know that band Gorath?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Gorath was a local death metal band that played a lot of the local festivals and did the occasional club show. I thought they sucked, but I seemed to be in the minority.

"I'm doing the band photo for their new album, and they asked me to reach out to you about using one of your paintings for their album cover."

"Oh yeah? For free, I'm sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. They got signed to some indie label and have a budget for the album. Not much, but it's something. Interested? They asked for you specifically."

"Maybe. I guess I could talk to them about it." I replied. I wasn't sure I had time to be bothering with it, but I'd give it a look. Not to mention that, despite my opinion of the band, they had a lot of fans around here and the exposure couldn't hurt.

Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers