All I Want... (A Christmas Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry you fell asleep on the bench, when I tried to wake you, you didn't move. I brought you home and undressed you and put you in bed. I saw your friends had no food so I went and got them some. I got you some too. I am sorry I violated your trust and went in your purse to get your info. I hope I see you at work. Later, John.

"Well Trixie, Melmar, it appears that we have a gallant knight that has rescued us for a time. Smiling she thought it was nice that John had bought her some food. That was 'til she opened her frig and it was jammed full! Opening her cupboards they were also! Sitting down with a thunk she saw that he'd done her dishes also! Trying to close her mouth all she could do was shake her head. Then her anger started to build up. Try to bribe her? She didn't think so!

Getting dressed she took the bus to the store and walked in early getting dressed sat and waited. The longer she waited the madder she got, she was going to have it out with that skuzz!

John was feeling pretty good he actually felt that he'd helped her at least for a little while. Walking to the dressing room he walked in and was surprised when she was sitting there apparently waiting on him. Smiling she stood and walked to him. Reaching back she slapped him as hard as she could across his face. "If you think you can buy your way into my bed then you 've got another thing coming! Two more days that's all we have then I never want to see your disgusting face again! I am not a whore that you can buy, you son of a bitch!"

John sat with a thud tears started to fall from his eyes as he could see Elizabeth all over again. The pain was like a knife being shoved into his heart it was almost too much to take. Dressing John steeled his heart up, never again would it happen to him NEVER! Going through the motions he finished the day. Walking past the dressing room he went straight to his car. Sitting there the tears started again. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! That would be the last time he ever trusted a female!

Jennifer was sitting in the changing room, she wanted to apologize to John she hadn't meant to be as harsh as she had. Changing she came out looking for John but he was nowhere to be seen. Someone told her they saw him heading to the parking garage. Hurrying she arrived looking for John's car. There he was! Why was he crying? She was just another business conquest to him wasn't she?

"John?" She called out. Hearing her voice the tears came harder as he shifted into first and peeled out. Unable to see and not really caring anymore John didn't see the pylon 'til the passenger side of the car swiped it and caved in toward John. "OH MY GOD! JOHN!" Jennifer was screaming as she watched John's car partially wrap around the pylon.

Screaming louder another co-worker heard her and called the ambulance. Running to what was left of the car she found John wedged in. Tears were running freely, unashamedly down her face. "John! My god please John, please don't leave me!" Jennifer was repeating over and over her tears falling on John's face.

John opened his eyes but couldn't see well, there was a woman in front of him, Mom? "Mom? I guess I am dying mom, I'll never be able to tell her mom. I messed up bad mom, almost as bad as with Elizabeth when she said all those nasty things to me in the restaurant." Tears started to fall from his eyes. "I think I love her mom, she has the cutest cats! Now though I guess I'll get to watch over her like you have me. Thank you mom."

Jennifer's eyes opened wide, Elizabeth? Wasn't that his fiancé years ago? Mom? But she was dea...! "John Griffin! You miserable ass! Don't you dare die on me! You hear me?! You better live or I'm coming after you and kicking your ass! I love you! You hear me! I said I love you! Let me go! Let me go Damn it!" Jennifer was saying as the paramedics were taking her away from the car.

John opened his eyes again looking around, "You hear her mom? She's as feisty as I remember you being!" Then his eyes closed.

"Yes central, we have a male accident victim, several lacerations to face, chest, and right arm. We'll ascertain below the waist as soon as we free his pinned extremities. Roger. Alright let's get him free then transport."

Twenty minutes later they had him free and on the way to the hospital. Finally able to see John looked up and saw Chris? "What are you doing here?"

"At the moment I am trying to stop you from making a huge mistake." Chris said.

"What you mean Jennifer? Yeah right, I'm sure you saw her skinning my face? Yeah I'm pretty sure she is over me. Look if I'm not going to die than just leave me alone. Haven't you caused me enough pain already?" John said the disgust apparent in his voice.

Smiling Chris touched John's head, "Here, maybe that will help!" Chris said as suddenly he could hear Jennifer's thoughts. There was no thoughts of disgust, nothing that said she hated him it felt as if...! "I don't believe that she loves me. Not after what she did and said!"

Sighing Chris again touched John's head. John heard Jennifer ["John Griffin! You miserable ass! Don't you dare die on me! You hear me?! You better live or I'm coming after you and kicking your ass! I love you! You hear me! I said I love you! Let me go! Let me go, Damn it!"] "I ... but ... and she ... damn it!"

"Feel like crap now, don't you? She was on her way to apologize for hitting you so hard. I think she thought you might have misunderstood her, which you did. So, you are going to be unconscious another day anything I can do?" Chris asked.

"At the hospital, I have no one, no relatives. Could you please put her down as my next of kin, as my fiancé?" John asked.

"Sure son, I want to thank you for the splendid job you did. You actually made so many of those children believe you were me. Thank you." Chris said as he nodded to John. "Now rest, Jennifer will be there when you awake." John nodded then was asleep.

At the hospital John was in surgery for possibly an hour then recovery. Finally a nurse came out, "Jennifer Avalon?"

"Yes ma'am! That's me is he able to see visitors?" Jennifer asked fearing the worse for John.

"No, I'm afraid that for now, family only." The young nurse said as she checked the list.

"Oh, I see please let me know when I can see him." A dejected Jennifer said.

"I'm sorry, you can go now according to this you are listed as the only living relative. Though you are only his fiancé, you are listed as his only relative, strange. Actually it's the first time I've ever seen it but it's by his request." The nurse relayed.

A startled Jennifer walked down the hall to the room that the nurse had indicated. Walking in Jennifer stopped when she saw the white coat of a Doctor. "Oh! I'm sorry Doctor I thought he was..." Jennifer's mouth dropped open, Chris?

"I am only here to wish you two a happy life. Now no more of this young man, I know that both of you love the other fiercely. Don't make me come back and have to smack both of you!" Jennifer laughed as did John as she gently hugged then kissed him. Turning to thank Chris he was gone!

"But where ... how...?" Jennifer said confused.

"Don't ask, just be happy as I am." John smiled. Jennifer was about to speak when they both heard sleigh bells. Turning to each other they both smiled. "I love you Jennifer Avalon!" John said.

"I love you John Griffin!" Jennifer said. "Merry Christmas my love!"

12