All I Want for Christmas is You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obliged, happily, as it meant I might get to feast my eyes on Christine's supple body in its prime once more before we had to share our room with Steph, which meant I wouldn't be receiving anything tonight. I stepped into the bathroom where Christine poked her head from around the shower curtain. It was a dark matte brown, there was absolutely no way for me to see what was being hidden behind it. She smiled mouthing that I should close the door behind me.

I handed her the towel as she climbed out, droplets of warm water running down the curves of her young lean frame. Drawing her close I planted kiss on her lips, she reciprocated in a pleased manner. Yet she began drying herself off, only to finish by wrapping herself up. I attempted to draw her in again, teasing apart the towels folds. She guided my hand away, whispering in a hushed tone, "No. We can't, Steph is right outside. She'll be waiting." While I understood her logic I was disappointed and the growth in my loins had been let down.

While starting the water for my own shower I heard the ladies discussing outside the door how Steph was going to be wrapping some gifts in their parent's room while she awaited her turn to soak, and that we weren't to come in. Christine agreed for both of us, assuming I couldn't hear over the running water, telling Steph she had nothing to worry about as she would be confined to the spare room prepping her appearance.

I had closed my eyes and begun shampooing, working the lathered mess into my tangle of hair as I thought I made out the sound of the door being opened and closed ever so quietly. My groin surged, I immediately thought that Christine had entered with a plan on surprising me. I squinted through the shampoo to no avail as the dark shower curtain offered no indication of what might be taking place on the opposite side. Re-shutting my eyes I determined to act surprised and take whatever might come my way.

Just then I felt a shift in the curtain, Christine had walked in behind me. She slowly wrapped her arms around my body from behind, and circled her hands from my chest to just above my pelvic region. I hurried to wash the remaining shampoo from my hair as, the feminine hands embraced me ever so delicately. They made their way down to my cock, which had done its duty and stood erect during this call to attention. I could feel her soft, perky breasts rubbing against my back as I began to lather myself with soap. One of her hands had begun to massage my balls, the other dominantly pumping my manhood.

A knock on the bathroom door was then heard, Steph must need something. I replied to the knocking, "What is it? Do you need in here?" The door was slowly being opened, I hastened to draw the shower curtain further closed as Christine sunk to her knees in front of me. "I just forgot my make-up bag on the counter," Christine spoke to me from the other side.

Christine? I was perplexed. She was currently sucking my dick. I shot a look at the person who had engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth only to see the face of Steph staring back at me.

"Steph is wrapping gifts in mum's room, some of them are ours." Christine informed me, casually. "She asked that we don't interrupt or intrude, when you finish up just knock on the door and let her know."

"Oh, alright hun," I replied as steadily as I could. Steph, meanwhile had taken as much of my length as she could handle into her throat and was silently gagging on my cock. The gagging was just audible over the sound of the running water. It wasn't loud enough to draw attention from anyone who wasn't already aware that the sound being generated wasn't actually the shower. "I should be finished shortly."

"Take your time. I'll be awhile yet getting ready anyhow. Love you," Christine said as she made her way out of the bathroom.

"Love you too," I hastened to reply. After Christine had left, closing the door behind her, I instinctively grabbed Steph's head and began throat fucking her. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and I could read a promiscuous smile in the look she gave.

"What in the ever-loving fuck do you think you're doing?" I whispered in subtle outrage. Steph removed my orifice from her mouth, wiped my pre-cum from her lip with the back of her wrist. Grabbing ahold of my erection, rising to face me, with her other hand she leaned in close, whispering, "Making your dreams come true, big boy. I know you want to fuck my pussy."

With both hands she rolled the tip of my cock between her fingers teasing me. I took a moment to admire what I had in front of me. Her tits, despite being slightly smaller than her younger sisters were considerably perkier. Her pale pink nipples begged to be nibbled. Her skin complexion was milkier then her sister, who was more olive in hue.

"This is so wrong," I replied, "Of course I want to fuck you, what guy wouldn't. But I shouldn't. I mean, your sister?"

"I don't want just any boy, I want you. A man," Steph whispered in a surprisingly sultry husk. "Do it now, or do it later, one way or another I'm riding this fat cock." She gave it a squeeze as she said this, releasing it momentarily to turn around and face the wall. She planted one arm against the wall as a brace and reached behind to grasp my hearty erection.

I moved forward, blindly driven by lust. The ass of hers which I had fantasized after for years now was laid out in its stunning perfection right before me. I gave the left hand side a light spanking, Steph purred her approval. The milky white complexion of her skin lent itself to displaying her puffy, bright pink pussy in an awe-inspiring way. Even her tightly puckered ass hole, with its pale pink color seemed to blush up at me.

Grasping my length she positioned me before her sopping wet pussy, and with great care eased me into it. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. It put her sister's cunt to shame, and that is saying something. I have happily fucked Christine's pussy for three years without so much as a complaint. Steph's was exponentially tighter, warmer, and wetter. It wrapped around my cock, squeezing and milking me to stimulation all on its own.

Steph began to moan heavily as I entered her, only to about three quarters length. I threw a hand up to her mouth covering it, "If we are going to do this you have to be dead silent." She nodded, between thrusts.

"Please, fuck me gently...oh...you're my first," she crooned. I was blown away by this reveal. I stared down at her cock-filled pussy and could see a hint of blood dripping down my shaft into the water being washed away at our feet. I started pumping in and out of her virgin pussy as gently as I could. The feeling remained the best I had had to date.

We hadn't been fucking long when I felt the signature stirring within my balls. I knew I would come soon. At that moment, as if she read my mind she began to shake involuntarily as her body was exposed to its first intercourse provided orgasm. In doing so her vaginal muscles contracted around my cock, milking me to completion. I managed to stammer, "Fuck, here it comes," as I pulled my rocketing cock out of her unforeseeably tight pussy. Thick warm strands of cum shot out all over her back, ass hole and puffy pussy folds.

"Holy fuck," I managed after the last rope of thick cum had begun dripping down her ass crack. She reached behind her back, scooping the cum up from along her asshole and brought it to her mouth swallowing every last drop. She turned then tiptoed further and pecked me on the lips.

"That was the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm sorry it was so brief," Steph whispered in excitement.

I turned the water off and signaled for her silence. "Same here," I whispered while drying off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and knocked on the door to their parent's room, "All finished in here. The bathroom is yours, Steph." I spun and gave her the thumbs up, she grinned and winked. Opening and slamming the door to their parent's room to give the impression Steph had got up to move. She walked to the bathroom door, still completely nude and chimed, "Thanks, bro. Took you long enough."

Holy shit. Holy Shit. Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking amaze balls. What the hell just happened? What in the fuck did I just do? Guilt flooded my conscious, as well as a sense of accomplishment, synonymous with a job well done.

I entered into the spare room, and came face-to-face with Christine who had been opening the door to step out. She smiled, leaned in and whispered, "Took matters into your own hands, eh?" As she reached down and rubbed my cock through the towel, "I admit I had been a downright tease. I can't blame you." She shot me a wink.

"Now, hurry up and get dressed before mum gets home," Christine chirped. "We don't want to keep them waiting." Christine maneuvered in a brief brushing of her lips against my cheek as she stepped past me.

I did my best to dress in a timely manner. However, my mind was undoubtedly distracted by everything which had taken place. My actions weighing heavily on my conscience, immense guilt circulated throughout my entire being. I felt torn. My feelings for Christine were unchanged; I knew I was incredibly lucky to be involved with such an outstanding woman. But Steph...She was equally worthy of my interests. How could I have submitted to disrespecting Christine in this way? Easy, I suppose. Steph offered me a deal too good to refuse.

Caught in a bind of unfathomed proportions I resolved to discuss this outlandish behavior with Steph, to shut it down.

Following the audibly muted drum of the garage door opening, Candice and Will's entrance was accompanied by a jeering breeze. Exclamations regarding the less-then-ideal winter weather conditions they had encountered upon their outing could be heard coming from the door.

"Could one of you come give us a hand with these bags, we got carried away. As per the usual," Candice quipped, amid the stomping of boots.

I hurried to the entrance to provide assistance, with Christine on my tail.

The day progressed at a charmingly relaxed rate, mind you when Steph joined us fully dressed after her shower I felt as though the ground would begin to crumble at my feet. She acted as though nothing had happened. At several points in time, I found myself questioning whether or not it had actually taken place...or if, perhaps, my mind was playing one big trick on me. Needless to say, I did my best to follow suit and behave as though nothing were the matter.

The plentiful pancake breakfast had been later than expected, occupying more of a brunch demeanor. As a result we collectively opted to garnish a platter with meats and cheeses for a light nibble when lunch began to draw upon us. The crooning caress of Sinatra's voice gingerly spiced up the festive atmosphere. Drinks were poured as our group gathered to amuse ourselves with some, all too competitive, board game action.

Will's brother was expected to arrive in a few hours; he was driving in, which took several hours in the best of conditions. The roast for supper had been settled into the slow cooker, the rest of the cooking would take no time at all. Bearing this all in mind we each selected identifying tokens and unabashedly dove into Monopoly.

Time mindlessly passed us by, as it will, when buzzing adults are engaged in property plucking gaiety. Will had forfeited all land to Candice out of a mixture or bankruptcy and fed-up patience, Candice was a contender for first as a result. I had meager savings with a commendable community of purchased land which had recently begun development. Christine's patience, on the other hand, had started to grow thin. Her finances mirrored my own, yet her properties could more accurately be described as a sparse array. Steph, though, had landed luck on many rolls, and was sitting as the main competition to Candice. Her finances were in check, and she had wrangled up an impressive, yet deadly, grouping of developed property. It was amid this development Christine's last roll had placed her. Steph's rent was so prematurely high that she left Christine with no choice but to barter and bargain for some sort of deal.

"You're a fucking joke! There's no way that's how much I owe you," Christine lashed in obviously tempered frustration. "Let me see that!"

"Look all you want. I'm not running no charity," Steph taunted. She turned, laughing, to me and snuck in a wink. "Pay up."

"Can't we work out some sort of deal? Didn't you want these properties," Christine tried in earnest.

"Mmm, I don't really know...I did want them. I don't really need them anymore though," returned Steph nonchalantly. "What else do you have to offer?"

"Fuck this game. I don't know?!" Christine babbled, "Take him. You could use a man like this," she continued jokingly as she roped her arms around mine, resting her head on my left shoulder.

Laughing at the thought of such a trade, yet sweating at the irony in such an assertion. I said, "Something tells me that isn't in the rule book."

"Done. I'll take him," Steph replied.

Her comment wasn't heard by the others, only I, as the chiming ring of the doorbell greeted our eardrums, joined by a knocking at the door. Thomas, Will's older brother had arrived.

Thomas was no stranger to our succinct group; we had visited his lakeside summer house several times over the past couple of years. His presence brought that game to a lurching halt. We gave him an opportunity to catch up to us by placing a drink in his hand and reconvened next to the Christmas tree so that we could all catch up.

Thomas brought many laughs and reminiscent tales of embarrassment from his and Will's past. He also brought a famished appetite. Preparations were made to complete supper.

From chatting and dining, to board gaming and boozing, to all around holiday fueled lollygagging the evening melted away in stark contrast to the plummeting of fat snow fluffs seen through the windows. As the evening drew nearer to its end Candice suggested changing into pajamas to avoid being too tired to do so later. Both daughters were delighted by this idea and the ladies departed to acquire more comfortable attire.

Steph scooped her bag up from aside the couch as she straight-lined to the spare room, our room. Our room. I had nearly forgotten, now that Thomas had arrived Steph would be sharing a room with Christine and I. After everything that had taken place, coming to terms with this reality was both nerve wracking and strangely erotic.

"Look at you two! Aren't you just the cutest! Mum's going to need a picture," Candice could be heard squeaking from down the hallway, trailing behind Christine and Steph who had jointly given into a fit of giggles.

The photo taken on Candice's phone accurately reflected her previous comment. Both young ladies had thrown on matching holiday themed onesies. Both girls had always loved their onesies, zipping down the front, with buttoned up butt flaps. They could have walked straight out of some cheesy holiday advert.

As the household creatures decided to stop stirring for the evening, we all opted to follow suit. Thomas had made it relatively clear that he was, understandably, exhausted after his laborious day of high stakes driving in the formidable road conditions. We all respected his wish to hit the hay.

"We decided us girls were going to have a mini-slumber party tonight, babe. Looks like you're getting stuck with the floor at the foot of the bed," Christine shared with me as she playfully prodded at Steph. She and her sister had occupied themselves with trying to pull down one another's butt flaps as we approached the room.

"You'll find a sleeping bag and some spare linens in the spare room's closet. I imagine there will be more than enough in there," Will informed me as he pulled their door behind him, sluggishly maneuvering his way to bed.

As Christine lead our pack into the spare room Steph managed to undo her buttons, and we both got a view of her tight bum. The cheeks of which had all but eaten the thin string of the thong she had on underneath.

"You bitch!" Christine chuckled, hastening to properly cover her bottom.

"That's what big sisters are for," Steph cooed in response.

The two of them half wrestled one another into the bed crashing into the mattress, more than ready for bed. While they tended to making themselves comfortable I pulled what I needed, to assemble my make-shift sleeping accommodation, from the linen closet. I began laying down the recently acquired bedding.

"Sorry, you're the one getting shafted with the floor," Christine offered as I stood back up to change. "Could you get the lights before you change, babe?"

"Sure thing," I replied as I pulled my t-shirt up over my head. Down to my boxers, I undressed.

We all exchanged pleasantries and I made an effortless attempt to get some shut eye while the girls whispered amongst themselves.

A few hours drifted by in undisturbed slumber when I awoke to the most pleasant of sensations.

Steph had snuck out of bed and coaxed my penis into a hardened erection, pooling with precum. She raised her big brown eyes towards me, batting them, and slowly motioned for my silence before taking my cock into her mouth. It was fantastic. I shot a look in the direction of their bed, where Christine was sound asleep. What if she woke up? She'd probably assume Steph had gotten up to pay the little-girls room a visit. Would she think to roll across the bed and stare at the floor? I certainly hope not.

Steph was deep throating my throbbing cock. She removed her mouth and let a strand of saliva flow from her lips onto the head of my cock. Following the path of the saliva she took my length back into her warm wet mouth.

I let out a low guttural moan, in pleasure. She, stopped, gazed up and smiled at me. She then crawled in a circle motion, not unlike a dog marking its spot for rest, until her onesie covered sex was inches above my face. She reached through her legs with her non-bracing hand and undid the buttons on her bottom-flap. Before the flap had come off I became all too aware of the intoxicating scent of her arousal. Unlike her sister, this horny fiend had chosen not to wear any panties.

As the flap fell I was rewarded with the sight of her sopping sex, glistening in the darkness of our shared room. Framed, from the angle I was at by her incredibly plump rump. Without as much as a movement on my part she lowered her, now dripping, pussy over my eagerly awaiting mouth. I had to let out a brief gasp, not only had she begun sucking on my north-facing-pole, she was delicious. Tangy, so sweet, just musky enough, I lapped away at her soaking cunt. She moaned approval and grinded her body against my face to encourage further cunnilingus.

Given our position, my nose was buried in her fat ass. I loved how dirty I felt; flicking my head back I removed my tongue from within her pussy and licked across her tightly puckered asshole. I could have sworn I heard her purr. Returning to her puffy little cunt I stimulated the clitoris with renewed vigor. She reacted in a timely fashion engulfing as much of me as she could to prevent too loud a noise from being created as her body was hammered by an intense, lengthy orgasm. Between the shaking of her body and the vibration of her fighting back audible noise with my cock in her throat I felt on the urge of releasing my load then and there. Denying myself the pleasure, she removed me from her mouth.

Reaching back between her legs she ran her fingers along her vaginal entrance, pushing the tips of two fingers just inside, enough to soak them. She brought the fingers back to her mouth as she worked on readjusting her position.

Lining herself up so that she came face-to-face with me. She brought her lips against mine and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. We made out for about a minute's time, my cock reaching for her pussy. She had lain down on top of me, her pussy's pink opening less then inches from penetration by my enlarged sex.