All in a Day's Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess held the little bud captive until all traces of arousal had passed. When the girl lay quiet and her breathing had slowed some, Tess released the red, swollen maiden and kissed her way up the girl's legs until she rose up on her knees.

She smiled at the girl who had something nearing the look of love in her eyes. Tess patted her hip. "Long time." She said.

Anna gust grinned broadly. "No more." She said. Then she looked at Tess. "You must go?"

Tess shook her head.

"No?" Anna asked.

"No." Tess repeated.

The girl grinned and then asked. "I please."

"Later." Tess said. "Maybe later." She ran a hand under the girl and lifted her, rolling her onto her tummy. Tess pulled a thick pillow to Anna's middle and she lifted the girl, shoving it under her abdomen. Tess pushed her legs apart and lowered herself to spread gentle kisses over the girl's perfect ass. She kissed and kissed and her fingers sought out her vagina once more. Anna began to roll her ass in tight circles as both Tess's mouth and fingers pleasured her. Tess's tongue opened her ass crack and it trailed down to explore her anus. Anna arched her back at first touch and fucked herself back to meet Tess.

Tess lapped at her most private place and then moved on the find her vagina. She replaced her fingers with her tongue and those fingers moved on seek out that swollen bud and rub over it as Anna fucked against her fingers.

It took another ten minutes for Anna's third orgasm to reach its peak. She was actually weeping into the mattress. She was at the mercy of Tess who had her pinned and unmovable. All she could do was lay there and cum at the hands and mouth of this total stranger she had just met but was already sure she could love.

When Tess's mouth left her pussy and she crawled from the bed heading to the bathroom, Anna moaned a soft protest. Tess looked into the mirror. She washed her face and toweled off. She was herself a mess. She rarely was caught up in her business but right now she was wired so tight she could scream. When Tess returned a few minutes later, Anna was still lying face down. Tess set on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers over Anna's ass. The girl turned her head to look at Tess.

"So, you still want to please me?" Tess whispered.

"Must teach." Anna said.

Tess smiled. She leaned in and kissed her. "It's what I do best." Tess said.

"Yes." Anna said. She was nodding too. "You do best."

Tess laughed. She said. "Turn over." And made a motion with her hand. Anna rolled onto her back. Tess crawled onto the bed and slowly straddled the girl's middle. "You don't have to do this." Tess said.

Anna was licking her lips and Tess figured any further conversation was useless. She eased forward and Anna ran her hands up Tess's sides. Tess leaned forward until her pussy brushed the girl's lips. It was all that was needed. Anna wrapped her lips around Tess's sex and she licked and sucked and lapped as Tess began to flow. She shoved her tongue deep into Tess and Tess started riding her like a cowgirl. She humped her pussy over Anna's mouth as her arousal grew. Her hands moved behind her and found the girl's little tits and then her now pointed nipples. Tess squeezed them between her fingers. Anna's mouth moaned into her sex. When Tess came, she held onto the headboard and fucked the girl's face. She drenched her as her juice ran down her cheeks and her neck. Wave after wave rocked through her.

When her pleasures ended, as it always must, Tess just rested her head against the headboard. She was breathing deep and the girl beneath her was still lapping her dripping pussy. She regretted it but finally lifted herself free, and rolled away to lay beside the girl. When she looked, Anna's face was smeared with her sex. "You move. I not please?"

Tess laughed. "Oh sweetie, you have no fucking Idea how well you please." She leaned in and kissed the sticky, sweaty, smeared face and mouth of the still beautiful girl. Her tongue roamed into her mouth and their tongues danced together in total contentment.

Tess was washed and dressed and standing by her car. Anna, on the other hand, was still nude. They were holding hands just as they had been doing since they left the bedroom. "You can come again?" Anna asked.

"You have my number." Tess said.

"No." Anna said. "Just have Gina number."

"Same." Tess said and Anna nodded.

"He gives me money." She said.

"That's a good thing." Tess said.

"So you would come?" Anna asked.

Tess kissed her lovingly. "Of course."

Tess was in her car and Anna was standing by the door. Her hand was on Tess's shoulder as if she didn't want her to leave. But what she said surprised Tess. "Perhaps sometime you bring Gina?"

Tess just nodded and pulled out of the drive.

The voice on the phone said. "It's been two and a half hours. Should I rebill the call?"

Tess ignored her. "What's the rest of my day look like?"

"Well, let's see. Clara called and apologized to no end but had to cancel her eight o'clock. It seems her husband had a heart attack on the golf course this morning and is in serious condition. Her exact words were. 'If they hadn't said it was serious, I would be there.' So it looks like all you have is an impromptu dinner reservation with you partner at eight. And, of course if you're not too tired, some hot tub fun when we get home.

"Chill a couple of bottles. The dessert is hot and dry." Tess said. "Is that all?"

Gina whispered into the phone. "Will you tell me about the dancer?"

"Every word." Tess said.

"I wasn't actually interested in what was said." Gina said.

"You are such a slut." Tess said. "You are also in for a treat."

*****

Please vote and rate this story. It is why we write. Your comments are also welcome.

12