All in the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast we decided to go for a swim and take in some sun. I finished cleaning up the kitchen and went upstairs. I changed, hit the john and went downstairs and out on the porch. Dania was already walking down to the lake so I followed her. She had remembered to bring a big blanket and the sun tan lotion. She stripped off her cover-up and stood there looking at the lake. What I saw made me speechless. She was wearing a very brief, semi transparent white bikini that amounted to three small, strategically located triangles of translucent fabric attached by strings and leaving nothing to the imagination.

She smiled at my gawking and said,

"It's called a "wicked weasel" and it certainly draws attention. I got it through the mail so mom wouldn't know. If she knew I had it, she would never have let me keep it, yet alone wear it in public,. Do you like?"

"What's not to like" I said " then again, what is there to like?"

"Funny -- real funny" she chided. "You should be honored," she continued "this is the first time I've felt safe enough with anyone to wear it."

"Why did you bother to wear anything" I blurted out -- not thinking.

She got this strange look on her face. "I'm still a little ... nervous around you" was all she said. What did that mean? How could she be nervous?

We lay on the blanket for a while when she asked if I would put lotion on her back.

"An old ploy" I kidded.

"Can't hurt the willing," she teased as she turned over on her stomach showing me her perfect ass separated by a string. As I rubbed the lotion on her back she started to moan saying how wonderful it felt, the backrub, the sun and her favorite brother and all.

"I'm your only brother, dufus" I kidded. I continued putting the lotion on her legs and I was beginning to get aroused from it. Her skin was so soft to the touch and warm in the sun. And when she told me to put in on her ass as well otherwise it would burn I just couldn't control myself. I was now sprouting a full blown hard-on just from putting on some sunblock. I couldn't believe she was teasing me like this, pushing me with the body contact. It seemed to be more overt than our regular act. So I just said,

"Hey Dania, what's this all about? We have been the best of friends; we have shared everything down to our sex lives with each other without so much as a blink. We tease each other with sexual innuendo all the time because we know it's safe. Yet since our dance last night I just feel that there has been a change and I'm not sure what it's about. You are being different somehow. I haven't figured it out but my body seems to know it."

I had stopped applying the lotion on her ass cheeks and she turned over. She couldn't help but notice the bulge in my swim trunks. She stared at the bulge then up at me for a long time with those green eyes as if she were trying to make up her mind.

Finally she broke the silence, took a deep breath and said,

"It felt nice to me dancing with you and being next to you last night and serving breakfast to you today -- that's all." I stared at her for a long time.

"What do you mean "nice"-- exactly" I said -- the words and phrase we used all the time as a code to clear the bullshit between us.

"I meant what I said. It felt nice in a lot of ways. "

"And what does that mean - exactly?" She thought about it some more.

"OK -- you asked." She sat up and pulled her cover around her. "You have to believe how hard this going to be for me. I have agonized about this moment for a very long time. I also have even fantasized about it. I know I will stumble through it so please promise you'll let me get it all out before you interrupt me. And promise you won't judge me harshly by what I am going to say. Its how I feel and I'm not sure how it happened. Promise me - Please?"

"I promise" I responded " and you know I care about you way too much to be judgmental when it comes to you and me! There is nothing you could do or say that would make me change how I feel about you. I love you!"

"I know -- but maybe not like me." I could tell she was nervous -- or maybe even afraid. She was clenching her hands like she used to do when she was younger and her neck and cheeks were flushed. And what the hell was "like me"?

"OK. I am trusting you with this. I mean really trusting you! Here goes.... I am not a virgin -- no secret to you -- at least in the final act sense. But I am mentally -- what I mean is there has been absolutely no intense thrill for me from the sex. The reason is that I have always believed that love making must be with the right "one" to have that intense kind of emotional impact. Other than that it is just sex -- OK in its own right but not earth shaking no matter how physically good it felt. Ever since I was a kid, mom and I would talk about meeting the "one guy" that made the world spin -- that made your heart flutter just at the thought of him or the hearing of his name. I got the impression that mom shared that belief, and I concluded she thought your dad was that guy. But, there was an underlying hint of sadness as a result for her I couldn't identify. I still haven't figured that part out. Anyway, I bought into the idea big time. Last night while we were dancing I felt so perfect in your arms even though we had danced so many times before. For some reason it was different -- very different and just .... perfect. That feeling of perfection is the first and only time that has happened to me with anyone. But I know why for me. I have believed you were that "right one" from the moment you kissed my cheek at my 16th birthday party and I have loved you ever since. No other boy really ever meant anything to me after then. I believe you are my true soul mate. Every guy was measured against you -- and lost. I have been dreaming about you and having fantasies about you for years. It was the only secret I kept from you because I was afraid of what you might say. I was afraid, that if you didn't share this feeling and I crossed the line, it would ruin everything and I wasn't willing to sacrifice the closeness we have -- the need I have for you in my life. It wasn't until I connected something you said about why you decided to break up with Martha with how I felt dancing with you last night to your reaction to my telling you I had lost my virginity to Paul that I thought you might have the same feelings about me. Then that thing happened outside. What you did and how you did it made me realize I could only be totally me and feel totally safe with you. I love you Dan -- and not just as a brother! And I know, deep in my heart, if we make love it will be mind-blowing and perfect! "

I was silent -- thinking about the ramifications of what she had just confessed. There was a long silence as I tried to sort at my feelings. As I looked up at her I could see how fearful she was of my response to what she had just shared. But I knew my answer before she finished. I went with my heart because, beyond anything, I knew it was true about how I felt about Dania.

"It's true" I finally answered, "I do love you more than like a sister, but there was no way I would have tried to do anything about it either. I was afraid you would think I was weird or something because I am so attracted to you and always have been. I used to watch you at school with the bigger and older guys and fantasize. And besides, I feel so much closer to you now. I really need you in my life too. I was worried about losing you if you didn't want the same thing. Besides the fear of losing you, there was the incest part - it isn't something society encourages."

She relaxed a little and had a slight smile - obviously relieved. "I know just exactly how you feel. I've thought about it a lot. I've come to the conclusion that it's not like we are really brother and sister - we have different parents. So I think its OK to feel like this, and..."

"I suppose you have a point. So now that it's out in the open..." I never got to ask the question. She leaned over -- took my face in her hands and kissed me -- gently, squarely and passionately on the lips.

Then she kissed me again -- only this time she opened her mouth and her tongue began to slide around my lips and finally between them. I parted my lips for her and our tongues became intertwined in that wonderful dance. She was exploring the inside of my mouth and the kisses became more urgent. She pulled away, still with her hands on my face, and stared at me. Then she whispered "I have waited a long time for that - wanting to know how you tasted. I love you. I want to be ... with you... here ... now."

I looked into my sister's eyes. They were filled with a passion I had never seen in her before and she was looking for some encouragement and acceptance -- some confirmation of what we truly shared. I leaned in and kissed her. As if that were the signal she needed, we became locked in a breathtaking embrace. She reached around behind and released the knots on her bikini and let both pieces fall to the ground. "I want you to desire me as much as I desire you. I want to be all I can be for you, any time and any where you want me. I have dreamed of this moment as long as I can remember" she whispered and lay back on the blanket. I looked at the perfection of my sister's body, exposing herself to me in a new way, and now more confident about the longing I was feeling, the desire I was feeling, and the incredible love I felt for her.

"Are you sure about this" I asked. " We won't ever be able to go back!"

"I am positive!" she said with a lustful whisper that could not mask her hunger.

So was I.

I got up on my knees and leaned over her. I started kissing her - first on the forehead and then slowly moving downward to her neck and her ears. As I slipped lower to her neck and shoulder I could hear her breathing get shorter and she was beginning a breathing pattern of small short breaths. I began again on her chest, leaving wet marks as I moved down her body. As I kissed her nipples they jumped to attention and she moaned, indicating just how very sensitive they were. I played my tongue over her breasts kissing and then sucking gently on her nipples. She was breathing harder now and she was making a purring sound from down deep somewhere. It was music to me.

Then I felt her hand on my thigh -- gently caressing it at first and then more urgently. She slowly moved her hand higher up my leg and under my shorts and grasped my dick. She wrapped her hand around it and sighed. Looking up I asked "Is something wrong?" "No" she said "you are bigger than I thought and that's perfect! Martha said you were big!" As she stroked me softly I got harder and harder and bigger and bigger-- more than I could ever remember with anyone. I leaned back over and began licking her -- first her navel and then lower to her mound. I began licking her pussy lips and every so often I would flick her clit with my tongue. She would gasp every time I did. She starting moaning -- breathlessly whispering

"Don't stop -- whatever you do -- don't stop now! I've waited so long. Oh... that is so good. You are so good at this. Don't .....ummmmmmm stop!"

She was eagerly trying to undo my shorts and pull them off. I half stood up and she pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. She reached up, grabbed my head and pulled it between her legs -- spreading them to accommodate me.

"Lick me -- kiss me -- make love to me" she cried.

I swung around and straddled her face into a 69. She grabbed me in both hands and started kissing and licking my dick and my balls. Finally, she stretched up and took most of me in her mouth. I was in heaven. Her mouth felt so soft and warm and I felt like I was going to explode. She began to suck gently at first and then harder moaning louder and louder as her lips stroked the sides of my dick. I had her pussy lips spread wide open and I was licking her and sticking my tongue in her as far as I could go. Her hips were twitching each time.

Suddenly she stopped -- tensed up and let loose with an orgasm that painted my lips and tongue with her juices. I lapped it up as fast as I could as she was now yelling at me --

"Don't stop -- urg -- lick me -- urg -- I'm going to come again". And she did -- monster type. "Oh God, I want you in me -- now!"

"Not yet" I said " turn about is fair play!.

She smiled up at me and asked -- "How many times can you get it up?"

"Martha and I did it five times one night" I answered.

"Then we're going for six " she squealed and went down on me sucking for dear life. She bobbed her head up and down sucking and licking me taking me farther down her throat. She grabbed my balls and massaged them and kissed them.

" I'm going to come" I pleaded.

She said "Good -- I want to taste you. Give it all to me! Cum in my mouth!" She positioned herself under me, grabbed my cock with her hands and started jerking me. No sooner than she felt my balls stiffen up then she swallowed as much of my cock down her throat as she could. The sensation was so intense I came in buckets. She choked but kept on sucking and swallowing.

When I was done -- I collapsed beside her. She rolled over on top of me, straddling me. She looked down at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen and she was licking her lips.

"I have fantasized about what your cum tasted like for a long time! Now I want to feel that monster in me!" She reached down, grabbed my dick and slowly began to insert it in her. "My God this is big. Paul isn't half your size! It will take a lot of practice to get used to it."

I smiled up at this lust filled wanton woman, my sister and now my lover, and as calmly as possible said "You can have it whenever and wherever you want. It is all yours!"

"Oh goody" she said and impaled herself to the hilt in one swift movement crying out in a combination of pain and ecstasy from the shear release. She closed her eyes and started an animalistic groaning sound that I had never heard before. She started pumping and grinding herself -- up and down -- back and forth - grunting each time she hit bottom and groaning in between. I could feel the heat inside of her as the soft folds embraced my hardening cock.

" I have never been so full in my life! I want you -- don't stop -- moan- oh God its so fucking big- moan- ughhhhhhhhhhhh., it feels so good.. ughhhhh moan ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... I'm cumminnnnggg!" Then she came again and started bucking and shaking like she was having a convulsion. I pressed up, swung around and turned her over on her back without losing a stroke. I plunged all the way into her and pulled almost all the way out again pumping her with long and fast strokes.

"Fill me up" she cried, " ughhhh -- moan --fuck me with that big thing -- uuuuggghhh ... uhhhhhhhhh. Oh my I'm cuuuuumminnnnnnngggggggggg." I kept pumping in and out of her right through her next orgasm. Her pussy was holding on for dear life as her juices poured out with my retreating dick. I finally felt the cum building in my balls and starting to erupt. I yelled and sank my dick all the way to her cervix.

"Cum inside me!" she pleaded. I exploded in her and she came yet again.

I lay there on top of her with her legs locked around my back and her arms gripping my neck. She rose up and kissed me with incredible passion.

"I Love you... I love you.... I love you. I never want to leave you. That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. I have wanted that for so long with you."

All I could do was babble back at her. She laughed and her laughter pushed my dick out of her pussy. "Nooooo" she cried and reached down. Amazingly I was still semi hard. She grasped it and stroked it a few times. Her eyes glazed over and she looked up at me.

"Please" she pleaded "again!" I couldn't believe my sister. She was so hot, so ready and so desirable!

She guided me to her opening. I felt my dick enter the folds of my sister's incredible hot pussy eased by the combination of my prior deposit and her juices. I began a long slow slide into her. Then I drew out, her wetness and the walls of her pussy clinging to my cock. Then I slammed the full length into her.

"Ohhhhh mmmmyyyyy y Goooddd," she screamed as I bottomed out in her pussy. Then I repeated the same thing -- impaling her with long slow strokes. She started thrashing about with her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck.

"Oh, God, Dan..." she moaned in my ear as I slowly stroked in and out for the full length of my cock -- like a piston, "it's so good inside me... I always imagined how wonderful it could be ... uuuuhhhhh ... but I never imagined this good!"

I started to whisper to her as I continued the long and slow penetration. I told her all about how she was the most perfect lover I'd could ever have. I told her how much I loved her, and how happy I was. I told her how good her body felt to me, how fantastic it was to be inside her. Then I felt my balls draw up and I was ready to go again.

"Yes! Yes!" she said loudly, "Yeeeeesssssss, God Yes! Cum in me! Oh God yes cum in my pussy!" And then she was cuming again.

Through it all I continued to fuck my sister harder and faster. She was moaning and screaming and bucking under me her legs flailing about.

"More... I want more" she babbled, "Fuck me. I want more!!! Oh fuck... meeeeeeeeeeee!"

We rolled over and she got up on her knees. There she was, wide open for me, soaking wet from her juices and the loads I had planted. I plunged in with one thrust and started pumping my dick in and out of her pussy squeezing her tits at the same time. Her pussy was vibrating and squeezing me in uncontrollable contractions, each one more forceful than the last. She was so over the top and she didn't appear to be coming back down anytime soon. She was pushing back with every thrust, babbling, moaning and groaning in between her grunts. We savagely were at each other, bringing ever louder and more frantic sounds with every stroke. My balls were slapping against her. She screamed, moaned, gasped, and begged for more.

" Dan, oh Dan, I love you, I love you. Don't stop. It's so good. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Oooooohhhhhhh GGGOOOOODDDDD!" and she came again.

"Oh shit!" I hollered as I pulled her all the way onto me using her hips for leverage. I arched my back as I unloaded a massive shot for my fourth time.

We rolled over still connected.

"Amazing -- you are amazing" I said. "I love you so much -- this is like a dream come true".

"Four times" she said and giggled. We lay there for a while catching our breath with my still hard cock buried deep in her. I could feel her pussy pulsing and gripping as if she didn't want to let go. Suddenly, she jumped up and ran for the water.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!"

I followed as quickly as I could and dived into the lake at almost the same instant. We came up in each other's arms. I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me and we just kind of floated there enjoying the cool water with me inside her.

It was then that I realized it was getting dark. We had been enjoying our new relationship and making love for hours.

"We better get in the house before it gets too cold" I said.

We picked up our stuff and headed back up to the cabin, hand in hand and totally naked.

"Isn't it nice now that it's in the open?" she said, "I somehow feel so free!"

To be continued...

12