All In The Family: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Henry, you are such a crude boy," Hilda laughed, moving her ass and then her wobbling whopping hills of hooter back and forth beneath her. "Snatch is a funny word. Tee hee. But cunny or kitty cat are my favorites. You want to fuck me now?"

"I want to stick my fuckstick right the fuck inside that slick pink tunnel! It's time for some MOTHERFUCKING TRIM!" Henry cackled, grabbing his breasty sex partner right at the waist, jockeying his huge dong into position, touching her pink vaginal lips and then pressing his big pee wee head against her excruciatingly wet opening, some droplets of his jizz still splattered across her wide hot bottom.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme! Wee wee my pussy doggie style, fucker!" Hilda cried as she felt the root of his pecker slip squeakily inside her pussy. "Fuck me like we are a couple of horny dogs! You are the horndog, after all! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Wheeeeeeeee!"

Henry drove himself into his mother's wet and very willing honeypot, going so deeply inside her that his scrotal sack slapped against the back of her legs. Pulling out about three quarters of the way, he slammed into her again, the force of his thrusts causing her overstuffed blouse bunnnies to jump and wobble with every thrust.

"Tee hee hee!" Hilda giggled uproariously, loving his fuck plunges inside her pussy and the way they made her titters swing around so wildly. "Look at the way you make my big boobies jump, Humperfucker! This is hilarious!"

Henry thrust in and out of her, picking up momentum until he was pumping in and out of her like a piston, her breasts, hanging heavily beneath her, darting back and forth with every stroke, slapping against her on the rebound.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" the breastly- endowed Hilda shrieked at the top of her lungs, her libido raging as Henry plundered her most intimate treasure and made her mountainous milkwagons move. "Hump me with that big fat COCK, Henry! Stick that big plumper all the way up my cunny!"

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Fucking you is better than fucking anybody!" Henry gasped, plunging his foot-long fucktool in and out of her with gleeful fucking abandon. "I'm gonna pork your cherry pie!"

"Tee hee hee! Ohhhh, fuck! Lost my cherry, but that ain't no sin!" Hilda sang as she grunted, loving the way Henry fucked her large- boobied body doggie style. "Tee hee, fucker! Cause I've still got the box that my cherry came in! Wheeeeeeee, but you fuck good, Henry! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!"

"You got that shit fucking right, offspringfucker!" he told her, shoving his prick, hard as a lead pipe, down the tunnel of her vaginal wee wee receiver. "I mean, who fucks better than I do?"

"Hey, guys!" Harriet suddenly chimed, dancing nakedly into the room, her big bazooms jiggling and her ass wagging in an exaggerated fashion. "Geez, it smells like cum in here!"

"Oh, sweetie," Hilda chuckled, giving her daughter a sly wink as her honkers hopped and her vagina got boned by her son. "That's just my breath, tee hee hee."

"Ha ha ha, that's funny, Mom!" Harriet replied, taking in the scene before her, smiling at the sight of her mother's rippling rack and her brother feeding her pussy his entire penile length. "You guys were making so much fucking noise in here. Or maybe you were making so much noise fucking, tee hee. At any rate, it sounded like I was missing out on the fun. Can I join in?"

"Of course, baby," Hilda said, her voice changing somewhat as her body absorbed another thrust and her Humper boobs buoyantly bounced. "Climb up here beside me. I think Henry has enough for both of us, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, I certainly do have enough for both of you. You bet your tight little pussies I do," Henry uttered without breaking his stride. "Get on up here and get on your knees, sister. There isn't any amount of pussy that I can't take care of. Ha ha! I'll fuck ya!"

Harriet climbed up on the bed, got down on all fours beside her mother and waited, her young, apple-cheeked ass waggling at Henry like a red flag waved in front of a bull.

Henry pumped his pee wee in and out of his mother's snug and deep sheath, smiling at the way his thrusts against her made her happy horny honkers dance about gracefully. His sister's own set of honkers hung heavily beneath her and her big young ass was in the air.

"Gimme your thingie, Henry!" Harriet said urgently as he boned his mother, his sister hornily pulling on her own breasts, so turned on that she couldn't stand it. "Put your thingie in me and pump that sumbitch as hard as you can! Switch back and forth between me and Mommy as you fuck! I don't even care whose pussy gets your load of spunk! I just need a dick in my pink kitty, baby! I'm a horny Humper fucker, is what the fuck I am! Gimme your big thingie! Pussy needs your fucking fucktool!"

"Give me a, oh, oh, oh, sec, sis, and I'll slap my cock right in there!"

"Hurry it up, Henry!" Harriet ordered, pinching her hanging boobsies roughly, so hungry for fuck that she could hardly stand it. "I need it in me, NOW!"

"Well sheesh!" Henry responded, pulling out of his mother and grabbing hold of his slickly lubricated fucktool. "You women can be so fucking demanding sometimes!"

"Yeah, and I'm demanding that you stick it in me now, you sisterfucker!" Harriet shrieked, sticking her plump ass higher in the air, making her plumpers scrub the mattress. "I fucking need it now!"

Henry pushed the apple-sized head of his womb raider to the entrance of Harriet's sweet young pussy and slowly pushed himself inside her up to the hilt, her labia stretching and straining to accommodate his unusually large girth.

"Oh, wee wee me, Henry! Wee wee me!" Harriet urged, her young, ripe and oversized breasts bouncing and jouncing as her brother thrust himself in and out of her.

"Now this is what the fuck I would call family sharing," Hilda quipped, her juggernaut jaunts of zeppelin-sized flesh still swinging beneath her perfect body. "I mean, what could be better than this? This is like a good fucking hobby. When they asked me on my teacher's application what my hobbies were, I said 'Sex, fucking, tittiefucking and blow jobs.' Tee hee. That about summed up my fucking wonderful life! I'm just glad we all have each other!"

"You can rhapsodize, Mom," Henry grunted, grabbing his chesty sister by the waist as he boned her tight little cunny like he was a professional fucker. "I just think that our family fucking is the best thing we have ever done! Oh, shit, sis! That's fucking tight as a fucking drum! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck, yeah, that's good shit, good pussy! It's my motherfucking hobby too! I like fuck, and I'm not ashamed to say I am fucking my mom and sister! Fuck the Taft and Adams high school fucks if they don't like the fact that we are doing this shit! Oh! Uh! Uh! Grind that pink against me, you big-boobed bimbo!"

"My turn!" Hilda shrieked, imploring Henry to come back to her wet opening, the greatly-gazongaed mother totally unashamed of her hunger for her son's steely stalk. "I need you inside me again, sweet boy."

Pulling himself out of his sister's tight cunny, he rammed back inside his mother while barely breaking his sexual stride.

"Oh, that's the way, you motherfucker. I love to feel your big Humper humpstick inside me. A little to the left, baby. I think you're about to hit my g-spot with that big fucker of yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you did find it, you naughty, naughty boy! I love this shit. Keep pumping Henry. Thrust that thing in and out. Yes, like that. Oh fuck, baby! Yesssssssss! Oh, deeper, baby! Go all the way in! Yes, that's it! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't be such a pecker hog, Mom," Harriet whined aggravatedly, playing with her tons of tit and feeling that Hilda had taken more than her share of Henry's attention. "I want some dick too, you know."

"Will you guys stop fighting over my cock?" Henry stated flatly, reaching beneath his mother's arms to cup her oversized melon tits. "I can make both your pussies orgasm, for fuck's sake! Uh! Uh! Just be a little fucking patient! Grind you hips back and really work that pussy on my dick, Mom! I will stick my dick back into your pussy in about thirty seconds, Harriet! Stay patient, my big-tittied older sis!"

"Oh, that fucker is plowing my cunny, baby!" Hilda squealed, moaning as her son mashed her malleable tits into his hands and gave her all the dick she could ever hope to want.

"Wee wee! I need wee wee, Henry!" Harriet whined, one of her hands on her oversized set and the other stimulating her hot little cunny. "I need a big thingie, to have a flingy, to really fuck me SOMETHING FIERCE!"

"Well hold on to your horses, Harriet," Henry said, grunting as he thrust into and out of his mother's slick slot as he played with her pert and protruding puppies. "I can't fuck both of you at the same time, you know."

"You could at least finger me while you're humping Mom, Henry," Harriet giggled as she swatted at Hilda's breast tonnage that swung freely beneath her body as she got fucked. "I'm so fucking horny, I can hardly stand it!"

"Alright, alright," Henry groaned, struggling to keep up with Harriet's and Hilda's horny demands. "I'm doing the best I can. I'm big and I'm hard, but I'm not Superman."

Pulling out of Hilda at last, he pushed his way back inside his boobie-stacked sister's young, tight pussy, while reaching around at the same time to strum her cute, compact and pink little nub.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all Harriet was able to utter. Her breathing was ragged, her breasts were flying wildly underneath her, wobbling forward and back, side to side, occasionally bouncing hard enough to smack the underside of her face.

As Henry placed his penis in and out of his insanely boobahed sister's vaginal insides, he decided to take her advice and, while still humping, reached over with one hand and stuck a couple of fingers into his mother's sopping honeypot, whose juices even now ran down the backs of her perfectly hot legs.

"Now how the fuck is that?" Henry asked flatly, fucking Harriet while he admired her flopping tee tees, and giving Hilda's pussy a nice fingering at the same time. "I guess I'll have to keep everybody primed at the same time. Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, you're back in my snatch, lover!" Harriet wailed, her labia stretched around his mammoth member as her titties went fucking wild as shit.

"Yeah, it's a fucking family reunion," Henry laughed dryly, pounding her tight vagina as he clawed at her watermelon cans like a dirty old man.

"This is a Humper family fuckfest!" Hilda giggled, reaching down to twang her own bud while Henry's fingers explored her cunny. "They say the family who plays together stays together, tee hee hee. I think we'll play together a lot, don't you, kids?"

"Holy fucking shit, will we ever!" Henry cried out, feverishly and frantically trying to pleasure both women at the same time, one hand on Harriet's titties and the other hand inside of Hilda's sopping vagina. "We'll have Humper fuckfests every day of the week. Yeehawwwwwwwww! I can feel my jizz rising up in my wee wee. My balls are getting tight, you Humper trollops. Who wants my jizz? Oh, it's coming, it's coming!"

"Give it to me," Harriet urged him, grinding her pelvis back against his until the only thing that stood between their thrusting bodies was a thin sheen of perspiration. "I want it, Henry! I want it allllllllllllllllllllllll!"

"Ahhhhhh, what the fuck? I think I'll share the wee wee juice bounty!" Henry cried, pulling his hogleg of a prick out of his sister's occupied cunny, and then released his hand from her bulbous young bouncers. "And it's coming, you sluts! Aaaaaahhhhh!"

Henry Humper aimed his wee wee, seconds before it spurted, at the big plump, fleshy asses of his mother and sister, still looking at their swinging udders of knockers that sailed back and forth beneath their bodies. "I am fucking coming like a motherfucker! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

It was at this moment that Henry let loose with strings and ropes of cum, squirting his sexual satisfaction back and forth, swinging his erection and spitting his 'sticky shit' all over their big Humper fannies.

"Squirt my ass!" Hilda cried, tweaking her nipples with joy.

"Spit your fucking wee wee shit all over my round fanny!" Harriet squeaked, mauling her own titters digitally.

A shower of semen rained down on the two Humper women, dousing them liberally on their fannies, backs, and even their hair as the two of them squealed in childlike delight.

"It's a fucking firehose!" Hilda shrieked, laughing hysterically as more of Henry's 'sticky shit' landed on her wide Humper ass. "Spray me, Mr. Firehosecock!"

"It's a fucking cumbath!" Harriet shouted, sitting back on her haunches and jutting her H-cup hooters out as the jizz continued to flow from Henry's humpstick and covered both her and her mother with its warm, wet stickiness. "We're a couple of fucking cumdumpsters, tee hee hee!"

Finally spraying the last of his surprisingly copious load, Henry collapsed on the bed, exhausted from the exertion of pleasuring two very demanding Humper women at once.

"Holy shit, I'm fucking tired," he groaned, yet still reaching out to fondle the set of humongous knockers closest to him.

"Of course you're tired, baby," Hilda cooed sympathetically, knowing that both she and her bust-laden daughter had enjoyed a great fuck with her well-hung son due mainly to the size of his penis. "You just pleasured two Humper pussies, and four Humper titties, and you grabbed two big Humper asses! Fuck, but I came something fierce myself!"

"Me too!" Harried chimed in, patting the head of his shrinking wee wee before playing with her own globular globs. "I mean, that was fucking cool as shit! Rest a minute, Henry!"

"I have to rest," Henry explained, poking his sister playfully in the left fleshbag. "My balls are currently empty."

Fifteen minutes later.......

"Hello, Tammy," Hilda said with a sly grin, still as naked as a jaybird as she fumbled with her headlights. "How the fuck are you doing this evening?"

"I'm just fucking wonderful, Hilda. Thank you for asking," Tammy spoke into the receiver. "How are you and the kids?"

"We're just fucking fantastic, you white trash bitch!" Hilda spat into the receiver, making no attempt to conceal her ire. "And we've been doing some fantastic fucking. No one in this family will ever be more of a true genuine Humper than Hilda Hannah Humper and her children! Do you hear that, twatface? I have just spent the entire day with my children, sucking, clenching and fucking, and I will be damned if I will be bested by the likes of you, Tammy Faye, or your inbred offspring for that matter!"

"But.........but......."

"Don't but me, you truckstop Trixie! Henry has had his hands all over my big butt quite a bit this afternoon!" Hilda shouted, twirling her finger around the surface of her left areola. "I am better than the likes of you could ever hope to be! I have a career that I love! I have a nice home, a car, and a big fucking hog of a horsecock at my disposal, you fuck! And now my family is humping up a storm, so eat your heart out, Tammy!"

"You ain't humpin' like we are, Hilda, you fucking blonde dumbass!" Tammy snapped back, sitting topless on her sofa with her honkers hanging out.

"Oh, no?" Hilda tittered, not at all intimidated by this busty white trash piece of garbage. "Henry even stuck his tongue in my cunny today! What the fuck do you think about that? He did it right before I fucked him!"

"Gosh, even the two Boobies haven't done that to our cunnies yet," Tammy Faye Humper said in a slurred voice, grabbing her tits.

"Of course you haven't, because we are the true Humpers! So fuck you, you phony fraudulent fucking piece of white trash Jerry Springer shit! Fuck you, twat! Fuck you, you stupid condescending human garbage! You think you can fuck with us! Think again!" Hilda raged, tinkering with her nipples as she screamed at her white trash relative.

"Whoa, Hilda, calm down," Tammy said, wondering why Hilda was raging out of control. "You're being pretty nasty."

"Nasty? NASTY?" Hilda shrieked, losing total control of her rage, but never her firm grip on her legendary funbags. "I'll show you nasty, you fucking nasty, white trash, cum-guzzling guttersnipe! I am better than you on my worst day! I have humped doctors, lawyers, principals, entire NFL teams! You are nothing but fucking trash! And I'm done with you! You know what? I'm going to go and get myself some more wee wee right now! TWELVE MOTHERFUCKING INCHES OF WEE WEE! Do you hear that, bitch? Good. Don't ever call here again, Tammy! You aren't good enough to be a Humper!"

With that, Hilda slammed down the receiver, releasing her rumbling rack and looking all the while like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"Henry?" she said in her sweet, singsong voice, neglecting her knockers and fingering her honeypot. "Momma needs you, sweetie."

THE END