All In The Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,954 Followers

He started at her shoulders, and as he ran the warm, wet sponge over her skin, he kissed her skin wherever it had been touched, as if to seal in the cleanliness. Over her arms the sponge and his lips glided, over her breasts and her nipples, under her arms and across her back, and she turned to assist him in reaching wherever he needed to reach. Down to her stomach and over her behind, he washed and he kissed, through her patch of soft pubic hair and over her mound, over her thighs and through the soft valley of her pussy, then finally down her thighs to her legs and feet.

She'd never had such a sensual bath, and as he tended to her, she emitted little moans, particularly as he moved over the more sensitive regions, reminding her of the sensations she felt earlier, as he had buried his face between her thighs.

"Oh Toby, you are so amazing - I want you to bathe me whenever I need bathing from now until the day I die..."

"Of course, Miss," he replied with a smile, "nothing would please me more."

"But there's one place you haven't quite taken care of yet," she said with a grin, and kissed him on the lips again.

"There is, Miss? I thought I'd covered pretty much everywhere..."

"Sit down, Toby," she said, and naturally enough, he did so.

For a moment, she stood above him, and he looked up her exquisite body lapping up such an extraordinarily beautiful sight. Her breasts so full yet so pert, her nipples stiff and urging to be touched, her slender curves so breathtakingly striking, her patch of amber hairs directing his eyes to her velvet folds, once again glistening in the light with her arousal.

Now she sank down, sitting astride his thighs. "There's only one way you can reach it," she said, reaching forwards to kiss his mouth as her fingers clutched his hardened shaft.

"Will you show me, Miss?" Toby asked.

"Here," she said, and he felt her place the head of his cock at the burning hot entrance to her vagina, "now push inside me."

Toby's eyes widened at the incredible sensations he was feeling at such intimate contact with his employer, and he couldn't quite stifle a deep groan as he felt his penis slip inside her soft, wet, hot pussy. He was inside her, and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"Oh that's so good..." she breathed as his hands moved up to touch her breasts. "Oh, Toby, you've no idea how long I've wanted this... oh God it feels so good..."

He kissed her mouth while his fingers coaxed her soft breasts and teased her delicate nipples, but it was the auburn-haired girl who began the slow rhythm below, gyrating her his gently to stir his hardness within her. Her hands moved up to his head, her fingers running through his hair as they kissed more and more passionately, and Toby began to reflect the motion of her hips with his own.

Soon it was as if there was nothing except their connection: Toby found that all five of his senses were occupied in experiencing her, her beauty, her taste, her fragrance, her sounds and her touch, and it was if the rest of the world no longer existed, like some from of tunnel vision but involving all the senses.

There movement together grew steadily more and more feverish, and Toby realised his own moans were rising in intensity and pitch in the same way hers had on two occasions before, and it was directly proportionate to the rising sensation of burning fire within him.

"Oh God, Toby," she broke away from his kiss suddenly, breathlessly, urgently, "Oh God Toby, take me now..." she demanded, her eyes flickering between his, "take me completely... come inside me..."

And of course, Toby was a dutiful servant, he never declined the demands of an employer.

Her hands drew his head to hers once again, and she smothered his mouth with hers, while Toby's hands moved round to hold her shapely behind, pulling her towards him closer and tighter, his burning shaft filling her pulsating vagina completely.

As her moans became screams, he felt it the perfect time to relax control on his own body, and go with the flow. The rhythm of their motion together accelerated to a blissful tempo, and the soaking walls of her tight vagina ignited an explosive force within his engorged cock, Toby felt himself coming in the most powerful way. Just before it came, though, he looked into her eyes - so pretty, so intelligent, so beautiful - and she smiled as she realised that this was his first time.

Her body shuddered as the immense orgasm flood through her system, and here eyes looked skywards for a brief moment from the sheer intensity of it before resting on his again just that split second before the explosion rocketed through his own body, blooming out in raw ravishing flames from his huge throbbing penis as it splashed his hot seed inside her.

He moaned deeply as the most incredible sensation of satisfaction took over his body - such a feeling of satisfaction he had never felt before. And for a long while it seemed, he just sat there, holding her close to him, his cock buried deep within her, his heart pounding within his chest, his mind a complete blur.

Then her kiss drew him out of his daze.

"Wow," she said simply, "that was incredible."

"I... I... I... hope I was to your satisfaction, Miss," he said breathlessly.

"Oh God, yes," she said with the most beautiful smile. "Now I have definitely made up my mind about you, Toby."

"You have, Miss?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "How do you feel about coming to America with me?"

"America, Miss?" Toby had felt there was nothing left for him to experience now, his body was so aflame with sensations, but this new information sparked something new within him. America? That was the other side of the ocean... he would see places he'd only ever dreamt of seeing... travel had simply never been something people like him could ever hope to indulge in.

"Yes," she said, "and other places - we'll be travelling all over the world of course. How do you feel about coming along with me... you know... to be my personal servant wherever I go?"

There weren't sufficient words to describe how much pure joy was now circulating in Toby's body. But somehow, perhaps from the generations of instinct bred into him, Toby managed to control himself.

"It would be my privilege to serve you, Miss," he said, "wherever that may be."

"Oh good," Miss Templeton purred in blissful contentment, "I do love having you serve me, Toby."

And she was thrilled to find that his penis was becoming hard once again inside her.