All-Inclusive

Story Info
A PAPATOAD flash story about a quick solution.
752 words
70.4k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers

This is a re-post of a 2009 story that has been re-edited and lengthened.

There is no sex in this story.

Linda and I had been married for twenty-three years. We raised two daughters and I thought that we had a good marriage, but what did I know. I tried everything I could to be a good husband. I was attentive. I was not rude or overbearing. I didn't ignore her or veg out in front of the TV. We went out for meals or some type of show regularly. I wasn't abusive. I guess it was all for naught.

I didn't object when my wife, Linda, asked me if it was all right for her to go to Jamaica with one of her girlfriends. I didn't object until I found out, the day after she left, that it was booked in the name of Mr. and Mrs. David Greene. Being a trusting husband, I never asked the name of the girlfriend that she was going with. As usual, it's probably my fault, because I work too much. I thought Linda would get a job after the kids left for college, but that never happened. Now, I am on the early morning commuter flight to Jamaica so I can adjust the situation. Since the terrorist bombings, travel has tightened up some, even to the Caribbean vacation islands. Passports never used to be required, but are preferred now.

I passed through the Montego Bay terminal with a carry-on bag. I wasn't planning on staying, but it had to appear that way. I had a return ticket for later the same day. A courtesy bus for the New Moon Resort was waiting to whisk me to my destination, an all-inclusive resort.

I was relaxing on the veranda with a cool drink, when Linda and her escort, Phil Davenport, left the complex for the beach. They were walking hand in hand like a pair of newlyweds. Phil was a local real estate agent that we occasionally socialized with. He was married, but it appears that his wife did not come with him.

Now, I could check-in.

"Good Morning. I am David Greene." I pushed my passport, driver's license, and Visa Card across the desk. "I am not sure of the room number, my wife made all the arrangements."

"You are in room 413, Mister Greene. I see that two key cards have already been issued for your room."

"I can get my key card from my wife later, but I'd like to get into the room now so I can get settled. Can you help me?

"No problem, sir."

"Is there a safe in the room for my valuables? My wife said I wouldn't need any money because it is all-inclusive. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir. No money is necessary here at New Moon." He pushed a small piece of paper across the desk. "This is the combination for the safe in your room. The combination is changed for every guest, so there will be no problem. Follow me, sir."

The concierge was beaming broadly as he opened the door.

"This is our honeymoon suite, as you requested. It is the best room we have. Nothing has been spared. If you need anything else Mister Greene please do not hesitate to call."

I thanked him for his help and slipped him a tenner.

He did fail to notice the two used bathrobes laying on the unmade bed.

It took me only twenty minutes to clean out the safe and the room.

I grabbed a cab outside of the resort and went to Montego Bay for lunch; jerk chicken and a Red Label. I picked up a tee-shirt and a straw hat before leaving for the airport.

As soon as I arrived at the house from Philadelphia, I canceled all the credit cards. Linda and her lover will eventually find their way home. I just wanted to make it an experience they would remember. It was worth the trip. I took their money, passports, plane tickets, driver's licenses, credit cards, and cell phones. She can explain everything to me when she gets back.

I made a quick call to Janet Davenport. I thought it might be important for her to know where her husband was. She was not a happy camper.

Finally, I grabbed a cold Black and Tan and got comfortable in my favorite recliner. I had to make the dreaded phone call to each of my daughters. I think I might need two beers.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
More Stories